■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP:pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Yawarakai Boost (until 12/20)
├ Holy Night Carol (until 1/10)
├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
├ [SG] Darkness Conviction (until 12/13)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (arriving 12/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Merry Christmas 2017 (Fornis, until 1/10)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Ibrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/20088629/
youtu.be/SuZ-h-tT6kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 / 1 / 1 / 3

Don't die just yet!

For those daily present boxes which missions do you do?

kill yourself metty

All of them?

All of the dailies give those Key boxes? Or just the top ones with the blue thing on em?

They all have a chance of giving you those keys

>rainbow teleporter at the end of a mission
Holy fuck how rare are those? Was relatively hard but we didn't get shit for it

You supposed to get sweet scenic pictures out of them

>got a gix rifle form christmas eq
is it any good

one of the worst

ouch

what should I trade gold bullets for?
what is a link skill?
should I save rappy tokens for christmas?

>need at 12* rear unit to unlock expert matching
how can i get a easy 12* rear unit

2017 badge shop

Pvp units if they still exist

what is better, zeinesis or izane?

>be a guest in an NA mpa
>do caster hero
>wind up parsing better than 9 other people
>Get banned from NA MPAs for doing caster hero because its considered "leeching and trolling"
>even i though i out parsed most of the heroes in the MPA
I didn't thinkthat fee fees shit people said about NA was real

They don't like being wrong about gameplay either. Their way or the highway. They will talk shit about any non-meta build for months, until one of the twitter "gods" shows it's actually good, then they will spout about how it's amazing and the only choice to play.

Do they gear check?

>these are the same retards who got outparsed by our biggest retard (allegedly) using a fucking bird pet
the moment i heard about this shit i'm glad i left NA in 2013

i think they do? they gear checked me and i was wearing full qliphs with 200 atk affixes and 7s qliph talis

How do I stop wanting to kill myself after getting repeatedly assblasted by Anga's drops in UQ?

zein/qliff if you care more about atk, izane if you care more about def/HP for stuff like Hero or Fi iirc

>spreading out classes between characters
>going to have to re-grind classes i've already done for their subclasses
Fucking shit

>things that didn't happen

>friends told me heaven and hell was really hard
>play ra
>been scared to actually try it
>using 3 pieces of luxe set
>13+ eveleda rifle
>completed first try
was this quest nerfed or something?

No, everything's just been buffed ridiculously since it was added two episodes ago.

this quest has always been easy, but it's become a complete joke now with the class buffs sega has done in ep5. your friends are bad at the game

Why doesn't Hero feel satisfying to play?

probably because you have different tastes that the class doesn't suit, it's not that hard

Because everyone has their own preference? Why else would MMO's need so many classes, weapons, armour and different skill tree paths if everyone enjoyed one playstyle?

>>things that really didn't happen
why do you need to make up lies about this kind of thing user?

Hero is all about being CUHRAYZEE and filling up those sweet hero gauge

It's the sword, it never feels like it's actually hitting enemies, even though obviously it is. Other weapons have this undescribeable... "feel" when I hit things?

Oh, sounds like you're just an autist then

Anyone wanna come and do private PVP just for shits and giggles? I'm hosting later at 1Jst

>Drop a ton of units
>Not a single factor on them

i got 2 4 slots but i threw them away cause i already had a pile.

Maybe it feels off to you because hero sword attacks are fast and hitting enemies with it don't give that oomph feel like hunter swinging that sword.

mornyan

Ohayou

i fucking love you

counter more. sword counter has plenty of weight behind the hit.

ew

What outfit?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/20088629/

Trannies are not welcome, this is not your safe space.

Are free matches really the only way to aquire buster medals?

Yes, now do it 12 times to get 100 medals

Have mercy.

It's capped at a maximum of 7 medals per Free match. That's 15 times for over 100 medals. Assuming one match takes 10 minutes without any waiting times it would take over 2.5 hours of non stop grinding for these. Grinding Buster medals is pure cancer.

go away kayleth

Are we really doing this again today?

How do I gitgud enough to be invited to modfarming?

Either doing it instantly or doing it 5 times per week with all 3 buster quest DO since the DO gives you a reason for doing it

Do it or you won't get this limited edition LA

>pick HR
>equip weapon
>spam brightness end
>retake quest
>repeat 100000000 times until abduction

wow user so hard

how do i get tryhards to notice me?

You don't, mod farming requires 0 skill.
You can even leech your way trough and nobody would care as long as 1 or 2 people know what the hell they are doing. By just being in the party you already enlarge the chances for everyone to get more mod loot.
Returner III farm on the other hand.

stop trying because they don't care about you and never will, just offer yourself up as a bodycount fodder like says.

I never felt more blueballed from an untekked weapon when I got a Gix Talis instead of Slave Talis.

>Gix Talis
Talis hero is really good though.

>what should I trade gold bullets for?

I'd say more avengers or bluesies to grind into the ones you got for completing the quests, but at this rate you're kinda late to the party and I'm not sure if Avenger and Bluesy will be around long enough to get the grind limit on both to +35.

Not that it really matters as neither one is a very good weapon, but being all-class 13*s makes them kind of useful.

Does the power reset if I switch weapons? I constantly switch weapons as hero which is why I'd rather an unconditional 17% over 20% that takes time to build up. I only ever use talis longer than a minute when Anga resists both sword and tmg.

Yes

I killed pso2g..

There's only one thing that can kill /pso2g/

To unlock hero, do the three classes need to be on one character or can I have multiple characters?

Also does Braver count as Striking?

braver is ranged.
bouncer is striking
summoner is tech

Braver is ranged

What you mainly need is the title that comes from getting a class to 75 and titles are account-wide.

Oh wow it never actually occurred to me to ask this. I always just assumed it had to be on the same character. In that case, maybe I should make a t-atk character after all?

Oh fuk

This simplifies everything

If you have no levels/very low levels in t-atk classes on your other characters, by all means.

Isn't that the Halloween one without the innerwear?

>In that case, maybe I should make a t-atk character after all?
You can, but I only recommend it if you legitimately want to play the T-ATK classes or if you want to have a dedicated casting character for roleplay purposes. T-ATK is so useless now that both summoner and techer use S-ATK mags.

Ah. Yeah, that's kinda what's held me back from making one all this time. Though I might aim to make it my dedicated hero character... that way the mag's attack stat won't really matter, but I'll still have a character with a pure t-atk mag in case I ever do need it.

>Returner III farm
ether factor killed it

I'll be unlocking character stuff if anyone bored would like to join

go into more detail as to what you're going to be doing.

Sure! I still need to unlock a bunch of junk on my other character. Where you wanna meet?

I dream about having an Astral, Ret V, Ether, Mod + elegant x Attack / Stamina unit set.

just this stuff, hoping to get the featured quests too
B19 in 5 mins or so ya?

that`s only 5s, probably less than 750m

I'm in

What units and affixes should I be rolling for Gu? Full Qliph? R-attack and pp or would some hp be nice too?

PP isn't that important for Gu because of high time. Stack up on R-ATK the most. HP is 1good too to preserve high time, but it's relatively easy to not get hit with Gu if you know what you're doing so it's not the end of the world if you have low HP.

I got bored while playing Hero. And recently got a Fornis TMG +35 as well as a Basilis TMG +35 so I thought Gu would be kind of cool to try out. I'm rather new to it so I'm not sure what Units I'm supposed to use, I've got Izane, Evleda and some Qliph units but not all. For rings I do have TMG Stance, Front Sroll, Jumping Dodge and can't decide between Air Reversal or High Time Keep.

Drop jumping dodge and get both air reversal and high time keep.

So my only way to get up in the air quick is by using jump + charged aerial shooting? Can I use the short charge version (chain after another PA) of this too mid air to gain even more height?

"Just don't get hit" is a pretty weak argument that I see people present about GU every time

With the new High Time mechanics (of the bonus remaining so long as you do not take 20% of max HP damage in 5s), you can actually make choices about not choosing to dodge small hits in order to keep DPS/break Chains. This is pretty huge for Gu, as it's been a long time major flaw of the class that separates their practical DPS from their theoretical DPS, especially back when GU/RA was more prevalent over GU/HU.

Having more HP enlarges this buffer window, so it's highly preferred IMO.

1100~1200 HP is pretty achievable and makes your buffer window on High Time pretty large with good units + HU's Flash Guard, without sacrificing too much. Stacking PP isn't mandatory, but I would honestly say going for a mixture of all stats is usually what you end up with. Avoiding PP entirely is hard given Ares Soul/Flict/Elegant/other PP-giving affixes. You'll probably want to play BR/RA or RA/HU one day too, so perhaps a more general affix set is better. As for unit choices, Qliphad is pretty strong overall, Weila is also good if you have it. Honestly all of those choices are fine, though I personally think Union > Evleda for most uses.

>no names
>not even saying what EQ it was
>no parse image attached
why do people in this thread like bragging and yet post absolutely nothing that proves their point? Why even post such a nothing tier comment?

yes, keep in mind you don`t need to go up more than a few aerial shootings.

because it's a blatant lie, they don't have anything to post besides misinforming the newfriends.
NA is very carefree nowadays, you can run mostly anything as long as it's not bo/br or fo/hu and similar.

I'm curious why you prefer Union above Evleda. Because stats wise Evleda is superior. Is it because of the s-defense requirement? Or is it some kind of hidden bonus?
Thank you both for your inputs.

Trying to use a Gamecube controller and when it's plugged in the camera just spins and spins and I can't stop it.
Tried x360ce, and a couple other programs but the game just won't let me calibrate.
Any ideas?

Yeah we have a special spot for those people in the shitters MPA, everyone else will go in the main MPA

Also while were talking about Censorship Arks youtu.be/SuZ-h-tT6kA

>youtu.be/SuZ-h-tT6kA
ok lilith

Use kb+m like someone that can breathe through their nose.

>leechers get butthurt about getting called out in a fucking description box on a video with 3 views
>team leader actually defending the leechers and throwing one of his greatest and oldest members that have always been there for the team under the bus
nice team