vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous

Since spiteful summoner is now going to be played in all decks along with corridor creeper and patches, what spells are best to include for each class?

Druid: Ultimate Infestation
Hunter: Call of the Wild
Mage: Firelands Portal, Pyroblast
Paladin: Dinosize
Priest: Mind Control, Free From Amber
Shaman: ... (Is this why shaman is bad right now?)
Warlock: Another whiff here, saw Doom! being played against Thijs but it ended up killing the warlock through fatigue. Pray you don't draw it I guess?
Warrior: Lesser Mithril Spellstone

new player here, what's the best way to earn cards, should i just keep doing ranked even though i Iose more than i win?

lay on hands for a bootleg UI

those cards are garbo

You should run far away from this game and never look back

>what's the best way to earn cards
give blizzard lots and lots of money

>play warlock in standard
>faces a priest

should i just surrender?

Actually, that Trogg is surprisingly easy with burn mage (when his ability is "Summon Tunnel Trogg") because the creature is summoned before the spell is cast, so all board clears clear the newly summoned trogg as well.

Play Shadowverse

No, use your explosive early game and take the win. You're playing Zoo right? You are not one of those disgusting control subhumans right?

YOU gotta pay up

:o

Play Slavstone.

You can now get free packs by watching Twitch streams.

B U Y

P
A
C
K
S

If you haven't been playing since vanilla, you won't catch up without playing the Credit Card. Try a more generous card game.

do you like my wild deck? i got aluneth for logging in so i don't even have to spend any dust for this entire expansion if I play mage.

>log in
>still no daily quests

What gives?

This game is EXTREMELY unforgiving to new players. Honestly, it's probably the least new player friendly game ever. They're just trying to milk the whales at this point, they completely gave up on pumping new blood into it.

>You can now get free packs by watching Twitch streams.

oh god no. elder scrolls legends did that and it became a fucking shit show and they have 200 living viewers.

That's because it's a shit game. Gwent will get more afk viewers, but there's no reason it will have fewer real viewers.

Technology for reliable quests isn't there yet.

Play Gwent, there is no need for daily quests there, you get your first free pack of the day after winning 6 rounds. More rewards if you keep playing. (Diminishing returns, so there is no incentive for grinding.)

just lost to boss 3 as shaman lol

Guess you’ll just have to buy more packs

in legends people migrated from living streamers to vod streamers so as not to miss out from drops until bethesda banned the vod streamers.

Play plated beetle

I guess CDPR will do the same thing then.

that just seems like a solid card, too bad control decks would rather removal than play on curve minions, then again maybe I can play it in midrange hunter with more high end

Sure i will, after i BUY some MORE packs.

oh boy i love the new control warlock ladder meta good thing i'm on holiday cause these matches dake 20 minutes each

I thought it was just pack filler at first but I've actually been running it over armorsmith on my control warrior
it's pretty okay

I put it in my shitty budget hunter deck, cruised all the way to rank 15 with this bad boy.

I'm going to shove master oakheart into every deck

Can we just rename hearthstone, and instead call it "Does he have it?"

"I say old chap, care for a riveting game of does he have it?" "Why yes of course, it is quite an exciting game!" *both players draw cards* "So, does he have it?" "Yes, I indeed do have it!" "Welp, guess I lose! Care for another one, dear friend?" "Why yes of course" *players shuffle their decks and draw their cards again* "So, old buddy old pal... does he have it?" *looks at hand* "Alas, it seems I do not have it, sorry to say." "Smashing! It seems I have won, then!"

The game is called "Does he have it?" If he has it, you lose. If he doesn't have it, you win. You have no effect on whether he has it or not, he simply has it or doesn't have it. This is what hearthstone is, at its core.

Zombie Chow will literally never see play ever again.

Wow you're a pro!

>not playing keleseth satellite-firebat-zalae tempo dragon priest
>not running every retard-strong card in standard in a single deck
>not being the ultimate redditbane
smhing at all yall bakas

Since Keleseth is a staple in both Tempo Rogue and Zoolock nowadays, is it pretty much a must-craft?

tfw hearthstone has devolved into inverse go fish that costs hundreds of dollars

So what's the counterplay to never ending 1 Mana 5/3s?

Dude let's be real a 2/3 is pretty good in this meta

Zombie Chow is 1 mana user

Just ooze it.

I understand your intent but honestly, all I want is to play MTG as a f2p game with all of the polish and visual fx of hearthstone. That's all I want. Gwent just seems boring and lacks all of that polish, even if their f2p system is far superior to hearthstone's.

Maybe I'm wrong though, idk. The RNG and jew-ness of blizzard has really got me down lately, maybe I should give gwent another try. Could you elaborate a bit on the skill involved in the game? Like what player skills are involved and how much your skill as a player effects your winrate in any given game and why?

What is Blizzard doing for Hanukkah? Besides not giving daily quests.

what

I was just thinking of doing this.
How has it been working out?

look up legendary aggro paladin

Should i bother investing dust into Priest? Don't they lose like half their key cards next season?

You can press ONE AND ONLY ONE button.
The button on your left will make all the Priest players in the world lose their skin, spawn salt upon their body and spawn a pack of hungry rabid dogs around them,. The button on your right will spawn a pointy log under all Mage players ass and impale them i until they die. What button will you press?

user I still don't understand what you're talking about.

Neither because I'm not a manbaby that gets mad over children's video games.

Left, because i'm a quest mage player myself.

the difference is negligible really, beetle is more consistent and better in the early game while armorsmith can net you more armor when you have more wiggle room in the mid game

They act like jews every day user, they don't need to do anything

>priest
kys miserable cunt

Shut up Jainduin

I smack both and make the world a better place

Right because then we don't have to deal with thousands of rabid dogs

You have to embrace the cancer anonne.

Drygulch Jailer+Val'anyr

Just got a second Bane of Doom.

Do Warlocks still run this?

>198671661
Don't worry they will de-spawn once the Priest player will be reduced at least 40% of its original mass. They're magical dogs.

It takes 2 turns to break valanyr. Doesnt seem that difficult to deal with 6 5/3s spaced out over 12 turns.

Firstly, it's not infinite. Secondly, the 5/3s take 2 turns to setup. Thirdly, you can only have one 5/3 at any point in time. It's strong, sure, but the problem is nowhere near the level of infinite 5/3s.

No

Whats the point in 5 mana deal 2 damage, conditionally summon a conditonal conditional

When you can run the new 5 mana 2/2 recruit a demon deathrattle?

>Gwent just seems boring and lacks all of that polish

It's literally a polish game, m8.
But seriously, the art and technology is obviously better than HS, the only thing that's missing is a better UI, and they said that it's not finished at all. I expect the board and main menu will look completely different once it's out of beta.

>Could you elaborate a bit on the skill involved in the game? Like what player skills are involved and how much your skill as a player effects your winrate in any given game and why?

Most of the skill consists of sequencing. There are almost no obvious plays like in HS since you can play any card at any moment and you usually have more targets to chose from with card interactions.
The other big part is meta/opponent knowledge. You don't have to hope that your opponent doesn't have his one board clear, because he DOES have the answer, it's just a matter of when to use it. Gwent is overall a more consistent game, meaning the games are more similar to each other because there is no heavy RNG. On the other side skill is much more of a deciding factor. A good player can easily get an 80% winrate while climbing, and top players can maintain a 70% winrate while playing at the top of the ladder (see pic).

>pick any class
>add keleseth, patches, southsea captain, bonemare, creeper, scalebane
>autocomplete
>if there are any 2 drops remove them and return to previous step
>collect free wins
Nice game hearthbabs

so many ads fucking jewstory cup

How do you feel /hsg/ since we got famous thanks to Kolento?

>mage has the antonidas + 4 apprentices combo
>he can literally kill me
>he sheeps his antonidas for some reason despite me having a full board
>then he concedes

??????

>5 mana 2/2 that summons a void walker

Mad that the faggot that spoiled it wont suffer eternal torment.

based stan on the couch

Nice, finally cleared the dungeon runs with all classes.

Maybe I should play some constructed now.

I'm seconding this question. Thinking about buying Raza and Lyra to play a suboptimal highlander but not lose the full Razakus pair on rotation.

LE FUNNAY PLAY A SECRET EVERY TURN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

i hope you're raped and murdered

If you're not playing Flare in your spell Hunter right now then you don't know SHIT about HS

>mage without frostbolt

Stay mad, aggroboy

Who spoiled it?
There is one bastard in the deck comments revealing it,is that it?

>standard

have fun playing halfstone

no one likes priests, even other control/priest players hate you

I will, i don't have time to grind >9000 old cards required for Wild.

Why is Warrior so shit in dungeon run?

many late game bosses annihilate slow

awful pickings for early game. need to get lucky to get any 2 drops

I don't know what to craft for wild and I hate most temposhit (kingsbane looks cool but IDK if it'll be any good). Miracle is probably still bad in wild, and reno priest means buying LoE

5 mana scepter + lots of Rotfaces + lots of Whirlwind style effects did it for me.

offers are bad and many passives are worthless.

He's just too fair.
Your only gimmicks are enrage, weapons and taunts, you need to hit some unicorn combo to have a chance.

Does Psychic Scream shuffle your own minions into the opponent's deck too?

LoE?

GOOD JOB METASTATS

Someone from here made a thread on reddit for good boy points.

>priest players don't know how to read
pottery

League of Assplorers. I play (((razakus))) in standard so I want Reno for wild, and the other legendaries I get with it make for great value even if I dust them.

warrior can only really consistently built as control and a lot of bosses just absolutely shit on control with unparalleled value

need to get lucky with picks and just go enrage zoo, killing every boss before they do their thing

>want to play rogue
>have Sonya and Edwin
>dont have Patches or Prince
>thinking of crafting Prince but refuse to craft Patches

Help

patches will never be bad why not craft him