Sc2

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?438447-1/fcc-vote-repealing-net-neutrality-rules
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose-picking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

okay, hows that server stack going??
can someone give me the pxg number on this howard line?

:O

I for one am glad this RTS is dead. Had all the potential in the world to create an exciting type of meta, but they fucked it.

>Game goes free
>Ask people to teach stuff because I really wanna get into it
>lmao just play the game
Glad this garbage is ded

c-span.org/video/?438447-1/fcc-vote-repealing-net-neutrality-rules

maria mullarkey lol thats who started the presentation. You can not make this shit up, its pure mallarkey

rip internet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose-picking

Friedrich Bischinger, an Austrian doctor specializing in lungs, advocates using fingers to pick nasal mucus and then ingesting it, stating that people who do so get "a natural boost to their immune system".[1][2] The mucus contains a "cocktail of antiseptic enzymes that kill or weaken many of the bacteria that become entangled in it", so reintroducing the "crippled" microorganisms "may afford the immune system an opportunity to produce antibodies in relative safety".[1]

where my booger-eating bros @

these are the best generals

word

so glad there is an sc2 general.

welcome! this is the veegee subculture!
we don't spoonfeed around here, but you may want to check out teamliquid or reddit!

Protoss>Zerg>Terran

what happened to the place

oh you know...

dark forces trying to kill the light

fucking globalists

In the end, Democracy and liberty were an anomaly. The internet was an experiment in chaos which was started by DARPA to fuck with the USSR. Now that there is no more "USSR" threat, the Globalists no longer need freedom, democracy or liberty.

I can't help thinking this is a parallel to the new "Star Wars" under Disney. There is no point to fight, our enemy is over 4,000 years old. Our best attempts at manipulating their playbook or fighting at their power level are just experiments to them.
4ch will now be flooded with bots and will resemble Reddit/SA/eBaum in 5 years where shills shift the narrative to fit a left of center ideology which supports Statism and debt bondage.

There is noplace left for us to go. Future generations will think they are edgelords on their Facebook snapchats and we are likely 4 years away from Doublespeak & Good Think.

Hackerculture died today.

finally avilo is free from hackers