/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club!

previous thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w9AWvi82uDw
youtube.com/watch?v=vQTylM5JzRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=olP5Q6MPUcMl
youtube.com/watch?v=wWKBCEmlUk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for tf2 engineer

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Tsundere

Yuri!

Watching Jon Mulaney with Sayori!

Good night, /ddlc/.

Can we not use this OP?

I want to hold hands with Yuri!

I love her too

Sweet dreams, Sleepyanon

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Anybody know of any generals around which are like old /ddlc/? This general's turned to shit and I want something to fill the gap.

UGLEH

It could be argued however that monika didnt have any other experiences as she was the club president from the start. We can infer that club presidency creates consciousness, because we have a sample size that is greater than one. Unlike monika, who for lack of a better term, was "born" into the position. And ultimately, I would argue that monika was going through a breakdown during the course of the game. How would you feel if you realized that your entire life was a lie?

Good night, Sleepyanon.

Open a soul for a lost little light,
Hollering sounds fill your ears,
Chimes sounding into the night,
For times passing years and years.

Horrific imagery invites you near for a final time. Why does it appear so inviting?

Goodnight sleepyanon

First for part two of Matpat's DDLC Fanfic:
youtu.be/w9AWvi82uDw

>no thread number
>no edition name
>no helplines

You burned the bread you moron.

I know this sounds weird but one of my fantasies related to this game is going with the entire club to karaoke and singing Death Grips songs with perfect impressionation of MC Ride

When you get bored, you finally track down your Andie MacDowell and settle down as the most skilled, well read man on Earth. Or you just shitpost on every image board in every language on Earth. Or you figure out how to manipulate the Matrix.

I thought that was the dad from Frasier for a second. I got excited

>That retard in charge of OP again

Which dokis do you think would enjoy Death Grips and why

>ywn sing Rasputin with the doki's on karaoke night

She deserves to be loved!

Ever noticed how the same fag seems to make the shitty OPs?

I don't, she's just a side chick!

Helplines were retarded. Who the fuck really calls them? Have you ever spoke to one of them? You could blow your brains straight from the other side of the tube and they would pick another call like nothing happened.

where's her nose

help lines in my country literally track your number and call the pigs on you so they can take you to a mental ward. it's the exact opposite of help

They did it so we would forget about Thread 270

>having people give you psychiatric help is the opposite of help

American mental wards are not help. They're prison for people that haven't committed a crime. Or those who have.

Not that user, but I'd rather die than go to a mental hospital, and I'm not even suicidal.

Night man sleep well!

>help lines in my country literally track your number and call the pigs on you so they can take you to a mental ward. it's the exact opposite of help
this is why I removed them

I know a lot are here from reddit and youtube "muh helplines are needed because this game is le scurry and deep", but calling those lines can fuck up your life. It's not a meme. Better to consult actual friends or family members if you need help.

Haha, nice one user.
Can I save it?

>No possibility of driving extremely recklessly down a highway with Sayori as Eurobeat blares during a surprisingly active sunset evening.
>Zero chance of finding someone you relate to who also returns the feelings despite being given zero reason to value or long for a continuation of the rest of reality
youtube.com/watch?v=vQTylM5JzRQ

I need a moment

I love her more than anything.

If you ever feel the need to call a helpline I'd soonr suggest trying to use your insurance (if you have it, you probably do) to attend at least one therapy session. Therapists, unlike helpline workers, will not call the authorities on you or have you placed in a mental ward unless you tell them you fully and genuinely intend on harming yourself or someone else.

Ok, so what thread # are we actually on, 217 or 218? Need to know so, if nobody else does, I can make a thread with an actual number and edition later.

You have really good taste in eurobeat.
youtube.com/watch?v=olP5Q6MPUcMl

Night night, sleepyanon! \o/

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

>No thread number.

You fucked up, OP.

I believe this thread is #222 and the next one should be #223.

>tfw your doki will never witness your death after a group of thugs overhear you yell "Those seven dwarves over there better start mining for my keychain!"

Anybody? Chances are people who have found it have already left, but I might as well try.

hey /ddlc/ how's your day going so far?
i'm just here wrapped up in my big blankets fending off the cold

Not your Doki, but I want to witness shit like this

i wrote a list of things to do and managed to achieve

none of them
i'm such a fucking piece of trash

Quick question for /ddlc/ for something I'm writing; what did Monika change about Natsuki? Sayori became suicidally depressed rather than just depressed, Yuri became crazy, what happened to Natsuki? Her father became more abusive?

This user is correct. I checked my thread watcher.

Holy fuck, is that actually true? That's kinda scary
Thank God I never called any of them.
This

P̢̪͇̙͙L͚͇̯͈͚̺̣A̴̢̨̺̙̜̼̫̦͔͎Ý̯͍͞ ̧͓̝͉̼W̘͎̮̣͎͎̞I̴̼̩͎͙͕͚̫T̳͔͓̙͇͇̗̩́͡ͅḪ͕͎̘̰͉̝͕́ ̢̰͍͍͖͔͇͚͇̖M̸̢͖̳͓̬̮͡E̛̫̫͓͙̥̩̗

Pic related?

It's going alright. I should be studying for my finals, like other Anons, but I feel like being lazy today. Also, I think the near-literal starvation I've been going through this week is kind of killing my will to do anything; fifty grams of granola and 120 grams of yogurt a day isn't really filling. It's a good thing I'm overweight, I guess.
My writing's been going well, at any rate, so there's that.

I should start studying for my finals but I don't know where to start. Also woke up at 2 today.
Not so good friend.

>driving around town, blasting Death Grips with Monika on a joyride
>pulling up to school with so much bass the school's windows are shaking
>"TRIPLE SIX, FIVE, FORKED TONGUE"

he's right tho.
Also please don't forget tu like comment and subscribe.

she injected her face with uboa

Yes, besides the fact those numbers report to the authorities, getting checked into a mental hospital can show up on some background checks and fuck up future employment, academic shit, financial stuff, etc

Got up at 9pm
Which basically promises I'll reach that 7am-10am time where I'm not ready to go to sleep but I'm aware enough to feel pensive and miserable. Whoops.
Nothing to do doesn't help.
I would leave my room but there's nowhere to really go.

I mean it makes sense.
She very specifically has the exact same puking pose, and her name is pretty close to Madotsuki.

D-don't leave us behind, user.
It's better to burn out than fade away.
B.. because I will miss you

Sayori!

I would do anything to see her smile.

I don't think they exist.

aww. well hopefully things get better for the about of yous

don't say that user, just because you didn't achieve at first doesn't mean that you won't ever.

>**both of yous
got dammit i dun goofed

>cold

>don't say that user, just because you didn't achieve at first doesn't mean that you won't ever.
i've been trying to get my shit together my entire education life so to speak. I half ass everything since elementeary school. I half assed middle school. I barely managed to half ass high school. I somehow got into a tier 3 college, I'm half assing this too. I just cant fucking study, which would be fine if I had anything else in my life, but
I'm completely useless in everything

Might be a bit of a stretch on my part, but the "face" she makes here reminded me of Uboa
Dan is one of us?

Qué envidia, boludo.

>colder

What the fuck, that's awful
Why would they do that then?

/ddlc/ will get better once the normalfags and edgy kids move on to the next big thing. However if the shitposting is too much for you...

Veeky Forums has a number of slower moving boards.
Boards with specific interests and reocuring threads.
You won't find wholesome / comfy threads in places with too many people.
I found the depressed girls threads on /c/ rather nice. Some good stuff is going on in Veeky Forums too.
Just lurk around.

Huh. The clubroom's empty, but it looks like there's another letter on the desk. I wonder what Monikanon's up to this time? Oh well, let's just see what the contents have to say.

"Hello everyone! It's a fine morning, or evening or night or afternoon, isn't it?
Well, it's time for like, some poetry or something!

Word of the thread this time is "space"!
The two alternatives are 'slow' and 'reflex'.
So uh, space! It's more than just the empty void between stars. It COULD be, but perhaps you have another view of it?

So... If you didn't know, this is a fun little activity for everyone to participate in if you'd like to try your hand at writing. It would be pretty neat if you gave it a chance, but don't feel too pressured or anything! This is to have fun with each other, and give each other help and feedback and discuss poetry among ourselves.
Basically, just take the word (or one of the alternatives, though the main word is encouraged), and try writing about it or with it. It's easier than it sounds, but don't feel down if you're struggling. Just do your best!
I look forward to reading all of your poems when I return!

Have a fantastic day!
youtube.com/watch?v=wWKBCEmlUk0
Monika!"

Ah, and another picture is enclosed! How thoughtful. Okay everyone, let's do our best so that Monikanon has plenty of new poetry to read when they get back!

I can express some sympathy
If otherwise you might have thought
But open up your eyes and see
That Monikanon I am not!

I remember hearing Danlet was inspired by games like Yume Nikki or that he at least played it, so it very well could be a reference

It was fun joining you fucks! Bye for now.

Because they're either blissfully unaware, ignorant or uncaring about the ramifications of doing so, especially if it's under the guise of "I'm doing my part to get them help!"

And i love her forever and ever!

>edgy kids move on to the next big thing
i wont go away

How has it turned to shit exactly? I've been here since thread 11 or 12 and the amounts of waifu posting and comfy posting are relatively the same
The only major thing missing compared to early threads are creative anons and actual poems, if that's what you're referring to. I do miss those a lot admittedly.
But like mentionned, /ddlc/ is pretty much seeing a boom popularity because of youtube and memes. It should die down pretty soon.

I'm doing better than yesterday. I'm taking a walk and enjoying the snow. My motivation to write came back so I'm gonna try and make up for lost time once I get the chance

Becouse your edgy facade is just a cover up the gaping abyss the dokis left in your heart.

No worries, I can help you out

the dokis arent responsible for the hole in my heart but they made it bigger

if you promise to kill me ill give you my fucking address
you can take all my money and personal belongings

CRESCENT KICK 'EM!

Along with that, I know he makes mention of (obviously) the story telling methods in visual novels being a huge influence, but has he ever cited anything specific? I feel like he's definitely played at least KS, but I wonder how far down the rabbit hole he's gone in that regard?

If you care for the dokis and have a bleeding heart then you belong.

Just don't try to drag others down, thats what we have /r9k/ for.

Not that user but as someone who's been here since thread 25 or so, I do feel as though there's been a bit of a decline, to say the least. Decline as in, shitposting and just generally very unpleasant atmospheres being a bit more common. They do die down, of course, and aren't the only thing left, but still.
Maybe I'm imagining things and it's just my bad memory, but still.

Not him, but having a bleeding heart is the exact opposite of being edgy

In order to show everybody,
What you’re made of,
You must open your heart,
And display that you are all of you.

In life we live and learn,
And reach for the stars,
Sometimes with the help of friends,
The possibilities are endless.

So believe in yourself,
Because what others think,
It just doesn’t matter,
As you make your way through
This machine of a world.

Follow your sweet passion,
Never throw it all away,
And fly in the freedom you want to fly in.
With me we traverse this mortal coil,
But if you can’t follow me,
You’re too slow(except not really)

Yep, here's my poem for the word. This, is the advanced version of that other one, now with more obscure titles.

Bullying Sayori until her IQ isn't low!

Maybe it just looks like a downhill because /ddlc/ comes complete with a dedicated line you can say along with your departure and we've been seeing it more
And Richard went down too that one hurt

They do it to make us mad, hopefully shitposters will leave soon

Anyway how are things going natsukifriend?

Hello /ddlc/ How is everyone doin this fine evening? I'm don pretty good!

Sayori!

>unpleasant atmosphere
Lmaoing at your fucking life. How much of a pathetic, sheltered faggot do you have to be to think a few insults is "WAAAH UNPLEASANT ATMOSPHERE" :(((
Holy shit, you're a fucking faggot :)
You know what you should do?
Nothing to harm yourself, love you, and hope you have a good day/night!.