>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

I want to fuck that Penguin.

Oh no! Tifa's been putting on some winter weight!

I wanna breed this quacho queen

This occasionally-cross-eyed snarky fuck's brocon autism is highly endearing.

/thread

>Even RKmanlets are laughing at BEapes
How will BEapes EVER recover?

huh, didn't think she would get art.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

That doesn't say anything more than what I already quoted in these threads though.
And it's still aside the point, that's a tangent we sort of got off to, but it has nothing to do with the real issue.
And it's wrong. The word くわだて CAN mean to plan, but it more appropriately means to "attempt" in this context. They weren't plotting a rebellion, they made an active attempt at treason.
Which could have just as well been planned and directed by the senate, as the family tree indicates.

But anyway, the real issue is still that the only thing suggested would happen to vayne for the leviathan incident is "like justice" to that of his brothers.
It doesn't matter if it's particularly realistic for them to do such a thing based on negligence, or what circumstances led the brothers to be killed by Gramis.
All that matters is that the brothers were killed by gramis. And Vayne would receive the same punishment as his brothers (for a different crime).
That's all we, the audience, are ever given.

I should like to also take the time to mention that I largely agree with you that Vayne is the True Hero of FFXII, and that there is very little you could spin against him throughout the game. As someone with this opinion, I find it necessary for the senate to plan his execution in order for this fact to remain true, and I genuinely believe this to be the intent of the writers. I don't think there's any wiggle room for interpretation here.

Ignis is best XV girl, prove me wrong
Even Noctis realizes this and says Ignis belongs in the kitchen

Do you think Ignis is a power bottom or a switch

We know the Ring of the Lucii makes you stronger, but does it also improve your cooking ability dramatically?

looks like he's feeling for the guy.

oh great, Vaynefag is multiplying

whatever Noctis wants

I think he'd be anything think you'd want him to be

Someone on t*mblr got massively triggered over that comment. And then proceeded to blame Gladio because "he represents the toxic masculinity in that statement".

Nobody cares

>whatever Gladio wants
FTFY

You deserve to read stupid shit like that for going on that shithole in the first place.

why do you know what goes on at tumblr?

Jeez that dude developed a serious problem.
I can understand getting lost in the moment once, but once I've put my hand in the fire I know it's hot and don't do it again.

Bet you Iggy still screams Noctis's name by mistake.

Joke's on you, the only people I follow on there are people who sound like they post here. I only know because my retarded friend screencapped the post for me after ranting about it on dickscord.

>can't pull Skaha

CMoooon I just want to TMR me a dragon killer

'Tis the season. I'm sure she'll be fine just like every year, one good Final Heaven must burn a fuckton of calories.

you sound like you belong there desu.

>not going on tumblr to laugh at FF smut writers

don't listen to this guy.
as long as it's funny, i'll allow it

Is it that time again?

This desu

>I only know because my retarded friend screencapped the post for me after ranting about it on dickscord.
Sure they did.

QQ a QT!

that's even worse, faggot.

Wanna see the Ardyn x Gingerbread Man (from Shrek) x Barney fanfic?

>not talking to your friends about shit that annoys you
Don't know why you find this hard to believe. Probably has to do with you having no friends, since you're a BEape.

Now give me the timeline where Ignis is a girl so all the gay shit stops being gay.

Finally, I can break the damage cap with Cross Slash in Mobius! It's like I'm really playing RK, ook ook. Tried to go get the 250% earth damage job panel to capitalize on it but I got my ass handed to me on the node just before it, the one where you need to survive 20 resisted attacks. Couldn't make it past the first wave. Guess I'll come back in a few months when all my useful cards are maxed and I've got a boosted Masamune.

Just swallow 25 Phoenix Downs and die your way to victory, you got enough to spare!

Whatever you say, Tumblrfag.

>forced walking section with absolutely nothing happening while you walk

That's a nice edit.
>dom lady Ignis x eager to please male Prompto
My dick felt it.

But I need them for helping people with MP

>current year
>doesn't have a tumblr blog to thoroughly engulf oneself in the highest form of cancer known to man so you can properly learn how to fight it

Fellas, is it gay if you want to be dicked by a woman?

Luna turned into a freaky voice

if you need phoenix downs in MP, you aren't helping

>Today I did it with a grilled cheese sandwich...

>RK is such a dead game they have to talk about BE
L M A O
shutdown when?

BE will shutdown 1st. Screencap this.

>get to the part where Ignis says he doesn't give a shit about the world and only cares about Noctis
I thought the fujoshits were lying. What the fuck is this?

Well, 2bh the only time I used one was this one fight where the whole party bit off more than we could chew and it was the only reason we won. I'm just one of those people who are really stingy with limited, nonfarmable resources. Using over half of my PDs for one node, only to face a harder one right after that might take even more than I have (and it's pointless if I can only do one node and not both), just rubs me the wrong way when in the future I won't be able to acquire them as quickly as this initial rush from starting the game. Plus I'm waiting to see what I pull this Christmas.

I don't remember that.

The narrator for the Ardyn bit right? I don't think that was Luna... desu no idea who that was supposed to be

The weird British voice who was telling Ignis all about Ardyn's backstory was listed as Luna's voice actress in the credits and we saw her turn into a spirit after she died. I assume she became an Astral.

Ignis trying to save his bro

Wait till they hold hands.

Go for the Give Up ending and you'll experience true rage.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No user, he did nothing wrong, what do you think that he did wrong?

Lad, the brothers were clearly willingly partaking in the act themselves, they planned and carried out their treason willingly. They knew of it, they didn't get mindlessly manipulated into doing it without their own knowledge, they knew what they were doing and did it willingly.
Again, perhaps if you're taking that scene alone in a vacuum your interpretation is interesting and legitimate, but with outside context it doesn't hold up entirely. It's a threat and a reminder, and in a way saying "you've punished your sons for worse in worse ways, why would you resist this?" It's another aspect of the mocking reminder and display of their power. Realism does matter here, as while they'd certainly love to kill him just for existing even they aren't incompetent enough to believe that they could push for his execution over such a thing, though they do use it as much as they can to remove him from the power that he needs. Calling for his death would have been of the same effect, as without his position and power in rabanastre the True Hero's ability to pursue his goals diminishes greatly, but it wasn't actually done.
We're given information otherwise, in other scenes and in other contexts although to expect the average player to pay much attention to anything outside of the obvious may be a bit much, they did it for other things so why not this.

>Spoiler
While you are respectable, more so than most, I still disagree with your interpretation of this scene and with your conclusion regarding the True Hero's morality due to it. Regardless of whether they planned his death for exactly that purpose they still absolutely wanted him dead otherwise and would still have worked against him in everything and just in general been horrible for Archadia and Ivalice, and thus needed to be removed regardless.

Good thing it's nice and toasty inside by the fire! Also, eleven more sleeps you lovable lugs!

FUCK OFF RETARD

This shit is faggy as hell.

I already saw the handshake of them as kids.

I have to play through this shit again?

Yeah, once you beat the game, it opens up an alternate route. Pick the new option in the ardyn dialogue

Can Fry benefit from TDH

Fine.

It gets gayer

Technically yes, but why would she want to not dual wield?

Her duelist pose states a 'single handed weapon wielded with the other hand empty'
so not really.

rcucks are from plebbit

I'll look it up on youtube instead.

We've been here longer than you mongloid. We STARTED this general.

>chainer without w-cast
>doublehanding
Yeah she can finish but she only has like marginally less mag if she singlewields

>I don't want to die without Noct
I still can't believe this is an actual thing Ignis fucking said. I thought you fuckers were pulling my leg like those shitty fake Episode Prompto spoilers.

NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONOOOOOOO

we'll have to see how her 7* turns out.
she does have the bonus for single wielding, so they might build on that

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I WOULD'VE EXPECTED THIS GAY SHIT TO COME OUT OF THAT FAG PROMPTO'S MOUTH NOT FUCKING IGNIS WHAT THE FUCK

ISN'T LUNA SUPPOSED TO BE NOCTIS'S LOVER?!

Do you think he became an hero after Noctis died in the regular end?

Who's the gayest FFXV?

Is it really that hard to believe though? Ignis' life has been devoted almost entirely to Noct. You never met anyone that you'd want next to you in your last moments?

That's what I'm thinking. With the 7* meta leaning towards doublehanding and Fry having that as her (botched) concept, I believe they'll try to fix it/emphasize it more with her 7*

No...

Kek, don't say people didn't warn you.

But that's the problem, you're favoring realism over artistic intent.
If this were history, you'd be correct. But it's fiction.
We have to look holistically about how the writer planned to have happen. We have to decide what Matsuno (or whoever had their hands on it by then) meant by this scene by looking at the clues provided.

Matsuno did not for one second consider whether the Leviathan "negligence" could be grounds enough to convince Gramis to execute his son. He simply decided it so.
The hearing scene exists to illustrate the point that Gramis has to choose between his son and his throne. Gramis says as much himself.
There wouldn't be such a choice if Vayne was to simply be demoted
The Brothers Solidor exist both as a means to convey this and a way of showing the lengths Vayne will go to protect House Solidor.
Vayne's very life was in peril before his plan had finished. If Vayne were in no immediate danger, then killing Gregoroth would be an unnecessary death for the time being, since he could have simply locked the senate up for life.
Vayne must necessarily be in peril for his own life for the death of Gregoroth to be pure. Since he can't stop the Occuria and pave a path for Larsa when he's dead.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong, including his timing for dissolving the senate.

Threadly reminder Raines did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder nobody gives a shit jesus fucking christ. Please kill yourselves vaynefags.

?!?!?!?!!?

he was reddit

From what little I've seen of his story through RK, he seems like one of more interesting XIII characters. Not that that's saying a lot, but hey. I dig his aesthetic and the holy/dark mage thing too. Shame all I've got is two copies of his imperil SSB.

>Join Sicarius fight in Mobius
>fight goes through
>the second the fight begins, it ends, we get rewards
Did I just join a hacker party

>Ardyn refers to Prompto as "your dear Prompto" to Noctis
>Ardyn refers to Noctis as "your beloved Noctis" to Ignis
>tfw love triangle
>loser has to date Gladio

> Did I just join a hacker party

yup. Report them.

Remove twink from the equation. He can fuck a chocobo.

>he continues to take pictures even after getting knocked down
>puts his feet up in the air too like a little girl
So this...is the power of Noctism...

Tfw nobody wants to fuck Gladio

If anyone should be homo over anyone in XIII, it's Caius Ballad.

FUCKING WHEN DENA

Solitary reminder that Ivalice is a land of godless heathens and turning from the light of the Occuria was the worst mistake man has ever made