/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
>vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/
mega.nz/#!VKIAEYZa!0x5nRTPGp4BHHv0rThdUbvyWOxy1J1l6x5CY7pb6kP4
mega.nz/#!oa5E3CQT!jkvhxZx4FhcmPFthByqBJWUkUz72S4qdB6EUkV-L2dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8jYcnQjmoJg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88403
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87099
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88338/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Rotation pics are cool!
My first.

Fucking whore

Elder Thread:

Who's the best vanilla husbando and why is it Farkas?

It's Hadvar dumbass

More like Fuckass because he's a faggot, lmoa

why can i see the back side of dangly bits of armor through my character? unp body

You are the real true MVP of MVPs and if I ever get my waifuing skills up to snuff I will make one according to a name and description you give me right now and give it to the thread.

Right now I just need ZaZ animation pack (with the full texture pack, idk if it comes with it by default or not).
After that, we'll see, I'm just dipping my toes in.

By the way any idea what's up with LL? Is signup broken in general or just site is under the weather right now? Never used it before, my old mod collection was Christian-tier.

Linking from previous thread.

Sluts
Vore
Discord

they recently "revamped" the website so i'm not surprised that they broke shit

gimme a couple of minutes to upload it for ya

>ZaZ animation pack
loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/ This, right? And UNP version?

He's lovably simple, but some of the things he says are incredibly wise.

Please return and save /tesg/

Yeah, I was reading about something like that but it was an old thread so didn't know if that was why it's still fucked. Is this the one they're "rolling back" or a different update?

You're a saint sensei, if I can't get in or find a login somewhere, I may keep on begging in these threads lol
I think so. Someone two threads ago said that UUNP Bodyslider fit my pleb waifu-making requirements as I described them so I think I'll probably need/want UNP.
Is the requirement order UUNP Bodyslider -> UUNP -> UNP -> ZaZ or something like that?
Not sure what I'm doing here.

But anyways yes, I need ZaZ for another mod I'm testing first anyways and probably the UNP version.

I'm looking for a nord with snow white skin and the lightest features possible to contrast against the swarthy features of my imperial waif, whats the best husbando mod for that?

Whos that

You mean who's the best follower or what are the best mods to let you make that yourself?

Johnny Football

follower

Gunder is pretty pale, he's crazy as shit though.

mega.nz/#!VKIAEYZa!0x5nRTPGp4BHHv0rThdUbvyWOxy1J1l6x5CY7pb6kP4

mega.nz/#!oa5E3CQT!jkvhxZx4FhcmPFthByqBJWUkUz72S4qdB6EUkV-L2dQ

Crazy enough to fuck a vampire, yeah.

Does he also like big sweaty men?

youtube.com/watch?v=8jYcnQjmoJg

Aslag is what I'm going with for now

IIRC he hears voices in his head that he think is Kyne telling him he's the Dragonborn after watching his family get schwacked by a dragon. He's not, but he's still good at killing them.

You'd have to ask Snake about his sexual proclivities.

You are a gentleman and a scholar, grabbing them now.

that's pretty fucking based not going to lie

why is this happening? i can see the armor through the legs, and the hands are FUCKED UP. messing around with sliders sometimes fixes the hands but the armor won't unfuck its shit up

Gunder is straight but also a virgin.

>straight

Unfortunate.

Improperly weighted armor. Get the files to Bodyslide it.

Post adventure, fun, enjoyable stuff
All the things you used to have before /tesg/'s downfall

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411/
it's from here, shouldn't that be ok?

Okay, I've imported ZaZ to MO but not sure how to proceed with the Zap bodyslider thing. The file structures seems different from what MO expects, am I meant to put it inside the ZaZ files directly?

have something that I made a while ago

have you clean your saves

Sorry user

new amateur quest mod: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88403

highly recommended Riften Fight Pits mod: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87099

Making ghost was fun.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88338/

this any good? please respond

>"Greetings, and welcome to Brave and friends'. Please strictly respect the rules and enjoy your stay!"

Never tried it, but I'm wary of something that calls itself the "Nexus Skyrim Overhaul."

Jeez, you guys have been so depressing lately. You can still have adventure and fun. Spruce up the thread or do it on Tumblr or Discord. It's not all dead.

Hey guys, I use Mod Organizer. How do I back up my files so that I don't lose my character preset?

>/tesg/'s downfall
Give it a rest already. Plenty of us still have a good time with TES games.

Shoutout to my boy for helping me realize my Hillbilly Dunmer fantasies btw.

It's possible to still have fun.

>Hillbilly Dunmer
Please tell me more.

Ah fuck, that's the wrong shot. Hang on.
Well, he was originally a failed Telvanni apprentice who turned to crime, but since he's super buff and like wearing sleeveless shirts I thought I'd change him to a farm-boy from the Ascadian Isles and go full Dunmer-Redneck with him.

FUN.

>choco-elf chimed so hard he turned into vanilla chocolate

Here we go

Do you not recognize his totally 100% screen-accurate LotR Legolas cosplay?

He worked really hard on it.

Batting a thousand today.

Use Racemenu to create a preset and backup all their textures + meshes.

thanks

Group shots can be fun, sometimes, mostly playing personalities.

Way to ruin the public bathhouse. I can't imagine how much filth and bugs washed out of their matted fur, the smell must be terrible. Cat hair floating in the water.

that thing looks like Daimon from Dragon's Dogma

Don't forget the .tri files!

Ain't a bathhouse, only a friend's basement bath that is in desperate need of towels and racks to put clothes.
and hey, all the stuff's gotta go somewhere, why not one spot.

are you perhaps triggered?

And here I thought the "braaaap" guy had a weird fetish.

I bathe with my cat all the time, it's not like like their hair comes off in layers as soon as they touch water, and why would it smell?

Does anybody know of any mods that force an animation when you drink potions or eat? I want to combine it with no pause mod and attack commitment mod to make Sky Souls

Potions Animated for potions, and RnD or iNeed have options to force animations for eating and drinking.

Thanks, it would be cool if animated potions worked for NPCs too but I guess they don't use potions that much anyway.

Is there a mod that changes first-person view to show the PC? I want to look down at my waifu from POV. Ideally combined with something that lets you lean forward/back a bit without the camera clipping through the model.

I know I can just get whatever screenshot/camera mod and do whatever I want, but it would be nice to see the character other than just her arms from first-person normally.

So now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that Cumtears did nothing wrong, right?

Enhanced camera, Immersive first person, and probably a whole lot more.

sasuga /tv/

Thanks user
Any preference between the two?

Enhanced Camera is the better one for normal gameplay and whatnot. Feels exactly like regular first person always was (except for looking different when you look down of course), where IFP has a lot of headbob and just weird motion in general if you ask me.

tesg mom orgy when?

As long you name ALL tesg moms, then I'll do it. Miss one, then I won't do it

Piss off shit-stirrer.

Thanks, I'll use Enhanced Camera, I'm not after any 1:1 motion translation or view bobbing or anything.

Yarti
Avas mom
Punchelf mom

Those are the ones that matter.

You'll never guess what's not going to happen!

You probably weren't anyway.

Nice try but that's not even all of them

like you were ever going to do it lol

>that post timing
Samefag

Well /tesg/ we're at the end of 2017. Who gets the awards for best waifu and best husbando 2017? Who gets the worst newfag award? Who gets the Cumtears Award to biggest cancer?

Arurun for first two awards.

arurun wasn't made in 2017. plus he quit

This looks promising.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88401

Should I download Bodyslide and Outfit Studio to get UUNP and other stuff, or is it broken/unstable/bad somehow?

He literally made a new waifu 2 days ago you drama queen

Don't you fucking lie to me.

Post pics of her then.

Not "Arurun".

>another nexus tier shitfu
can we just admit that thrillho was always an overrated as fuck waifufag or is it too soon still