/fng/ fortnite general - Christmas edition

Survive the holidays event started!

Lotsa updates for PvE and PvP
epicgames.com/fortnite/news

-survival mode returned!

-Battle royale season 2

-daily coins and event gold lets you buy stuff from a new shop, no v-bucks involved!

-40 days to go

anyone know what the new raider looks like when hes upgraded? He looks gay as fuck so hopefully his helmet fixes that

The Daily coins basicly let you buy one legendary schematic every week, but right now there are only
2 schematics avaliable.
I guess they change every couple of days.

Are you talking about a hero from the raider event?
That was months ago I haven't unlocked alot of stuff from that event.

He's talking about the new Raider Nomad you get at Collection Book 100. It's a Shotgun-focused one similar to the Block party event's Headhunter.

>Collection Book lvl100

hell I'm just at lvl 77 rn, didn't even knew the collection book could give you any actual good shit.

But a shotgun focused headhunterlike hero sounds like a good deal for me.

And I forgot to mention that they finaly made the inventory, crafting and storage accessible from the menu.

What took so long, people wanted this feature to begin with and it seemed so simple to add.

bump

I'm at 78 myself. I could honestly probably hit 100 if I pushed all the shit in it up to 2*.

Is fortnight a fun game?

free for all is for autistic people who know every weapon spawn in the game and knows how to quick-build, 50v50 is fun, playing with a group of friends is extremely hilarious despite winning or losing.
you could give it a go since you know, its free

PvE is a mixed bag. PvP is fun if you like Battle Royale stuff.

buuump

Double bumple.

>Like everything about PvE
>Hate everything about PvE

truly this is suffering
still don't regret buying the ultimate good goy edition yet

wait, people actually paid for the PvE?

Why?

Same, user. But they are actually trying to make it better. They've made a ton of improvements to the monetization. The latest is a huge leap forward and is easily the most important step. They added genuine access to higher tier shit without having to grind Llamas to death.
>25 Legendary Flux a week
>Plus 100 per-event
>Turn nice Rares into good Epics into good Legendaries
>Actually get access to the 3* level bonuses at 25 and 30 on Heroes you actually wanna play
>Just from playing the game

Is PvE not fun?

People don't like the loot lamas since you bareley ever get what you want outa them, even if you spend your money on them.

But as the user above mentioned, Its getting better.

if you drop a white / green pump for any semi-auto shotgun other than purple you are literally a FUCKING PLEB

Thank god the vindertech event is over no more teams full of pathfinders and bloodfinders.

On the grind for the black knight set

I wish they would let me use legendary flux on guns, there is that epic heavy mp i have been using for as long as i can remember.
Got some realy nice perks and no elementary damage, turning it legendary would be sick.

>it's a jumping shotgun duel episode

Burp.
Agreed. The Quest chains to find Chests and Safes were pretty stupid. Especially since there are usually only 1 or 2 Safes per-zone if it's a Town/City/Industrial, and 0 if it's a grassland, hill, or forest. As well as limited Chest count meaning only 1 or 2 people can even get a little progress on it.