/vn/ - Pantyhose edition

Visual Novel General #1753

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5zqK4rs1A0
english.stackexchange.com/questions/390341/using-have-ran-or-have-run/390342
languageandgrammar.com/2008/06/18/have-you-run-into-this-grammar-error/
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=have ran&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,have ran;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=have run&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,have run;,c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I LIKE LOLIS!

Ghost desk

>tearing a hole in pantyhose during sex
Y/N?

try not to lewd cute girls so much this thread

I thought the translation was close? I remember reading somewhere that its basically done, just needed some editing.

How could they do it? How could anyone buy a game this butchered?

Sister of Battle VN when?

Yes, with the panties spread to the side.

This is a tougher choice than I thought I'd have to make today

For all we know it was bullshit. There was never any real evidence.
No. Pull them down. This is acceptable though, panties pulled to the side are god tier.

I miss flip phones.

>trapfags got BTFO

Depends how easily it can be done. I don't have any experience with pantyhose.

>wow user sure has a lot of purity seals
>it's not like i wanted to purge xenos with you or anything
>you're my living saint

Fund it

Tearing is nice but I prefer pulling it down just enough, that way you don't ruin a perfectly good pair of pantyhose.

You're not alone.

Anyone know any similar tracks like this? youtube.com/watch?v=-5zqK4rs1A0

>MacAskill was well known for feats of strength such as lifting a ship's anchor weighing 2,800 pounds (1,300 kg) to chest height, and an ability to carry barrels weighing over 350 pounds (160 kg) apiece under each arm or reputedly able to lift a hundredweight (50 kg) with two fingers and hold it at arms length for ten minutes. People also claimed to see Angus lift a full-grown horse over a 4-foot (1.2 m) fence, without breaking a sweat.
Jesus fucking christ.

IRL dragon ball character

Will reading VNs help me lose attraction to 3D women?

>The fishermen of St. Ann's envied MacAskill's strength. While they laboriously bailed their boats, MacAskill set his weight under his two-ton boat, tipped it on its beam ends and reportedly emptied the bilge water. He also reportedly single-handedly set a 40-foot (12 m) mast into a schooner.

Why do you want that? Nothing will replaced a womans touch and warmth. Keep the two separated and enjoy both.

There are some posts I found discussing the topic similar to this, so it's obviously an issue.
english.stackexchange.com/questions/390341/using-have-ran-or-have-run/390342
languageandgrammar.com/2008/06/18/have-you-run-into-this-grammar-error/
Now, I don't remember if the "you could have" part applies to "run" as well since it is "turn around OR run", but if it does google says that "have run" is used twice as much as "have ran" in books.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=have ran&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,have ran;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=have run&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,have run;,c0

>tfw you can't fuck MC's mom

user. This guy has more of a point than those links do:

;_;

''You could have run'' sounds right.

My girlfriend committed suicide two years ago and no other woman can ever compare.

You could have run, but you stay?
You could have ran, but you stayed?

Which sounds better?

the fuck? Was it your fault? Im guessing it was. No girl in a happy relationship would do that.

You should feel bad.

O-Oh. VNs should do it.

>Nothing will replaced a womans touch and warmth. Keep the two separated and enjoy both.
You have to go back.

moms are for hugs only

She was suffering from depression. No need to jump to conclusions.

I seriously know that feel, bro. But it was more like 8 years ago.

And I ran, I ran so far away
I just ran, I ran all night and day
Couldn't get away

>No Nao
It's not fair

>tfw my IQ percentage isn't high enough to decide between "could have run" and "could have ran"

>blogging on Veeky Forums
I can see why your girlfriend killed herself. You are obnoxious as hell.

My condolences, user.

>girlfriend committed suicide
>no other woman can ever compare.
nice try troll

should I read Kara no Shoujo 2 or Dies Irae?

That always pissed me off in Majikoi. Most we could get was a CG with some tiddies when she took a bath with Yamato.

Unless we get something else in one of the extras. Do we?

Why don't you read something good instead?

Kara no Shoujo 2 is good, though. Fuck off retard

You are both awful boyfriends.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Everyone makes their own decisions. Mine is to play visual novels with cute girls

>no other woman can ever compare.
I think one that's alive and well can.

Thanks.

For fuck sake man, Don't just assume she did that because of her partner, that's a terrible thing to accuse someone of.
The poor guy is probably still hurting from her death and you want to pour salt on the wounds?

You arsehole. Depression hits like a hammer, turns every bit of love and happiness you have into this sick, darkening feeling where the walls keep closing in and there's no escape nor comfort, not even in the arms of those you trusted.

She must've felt like there was no way out.

FUCKING FAN DISK BAIT

EVERYTIME

GODDAMN IT ALL

Wouldn't make sense, she's too loyal.

What a shame...
She was a good woman... What a rotten way to die.
I wish there was something more I could say.

>Yoiko and Azusa never ever

I know that you fuck. Was being an asshole to liven you sad fucks up. Now you made me feel bad.

Ive been spoiled

Yeah, sorry. I'm scared of depression. I lashed out.

Dies Irae, kamerad

>tfw no fandisc translation since Trip fucking hates Maki

A scene as some easter egg extra wouldn't really hurt.

Crying or Chuuni?

>"I was just pretending to be an asshole!"

Are you fucking serious dude

Ya winning, son?

KnS2 is a good fit for this time of year.

>Yamato doesn't fuck his mom even though he had an erection and she was ok with it
Is he gay?

man i really should finish yuuri route in sakusaku.

If I were him and went through with it, I'd most likely kill myself after the fact.

Yeah, you should. She's amazing, and the shit drama is drowned out by her being beyond cute.

>she was ok with it

what

Incest is wrong.

It only okay if it is the imouto since it is the duty of the oniichan to impregnate his imouto.

She just made fun of him though.

t. has no sisters

Go back reddit

i started it and i think i finished the 2nd h scene and i gave up

shes too sweet man. it hurts. not as much as maya, but it hurts

>cockteasing
I'm thirsty. I need more than that.

False.

>implying anyone here is an MC with an imouto
If so then I'm in a kusoge

I have two sisters.

I'm a little wary of girls that /vn/ considers good ever since the disappointment that was Maya for me.
Is Yuuri really that good or is she just a meme?

Not gonna happen.

are they cute? how often do you fuck them?

Yes, they are objectively attractive. I don't fuck my sisters, so never.

>since the disappointment that was Maya for me.
nigger i will fight you

in all seriousness i can see how she wouldnt be as attractive to others as she is to me

Noble Works Maya or Hatsukoi Maya?

>the blonde phonesex masturbation extravaganza
Are the other two on similar powerlevels?

Wait which Maya? You bes not be talking about Noble Works Maya.

Yuuri is a case of "OK this girl is typical cold/I don't care about love, just want to be a life tryhard" to "oh gosh, she's so cute when she realises her feelings that could die from a heart attack"

Everything about her is perfection, but especially her demeanor and her voice.

>Yes, they are objectively attractive
pics

>hair down

>liking 3DPDs in my 2D thread
FUCK OFF

I'm fond of spaghettilords, so I liked NW Maya. Tokizaki was just too harsh for my taste, and I could've sworn I was a fan of kuuderes until I tried reading her route.

She's pure sex in that outfit.

I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of my sisters on an anonymous image board. Sorry, user. Maybe one day you'll have a sister.

It's not so much Maya being harsh, the effect is amplified by how much of a fucking worthless sack of shit Yuuma is.