When did humanity hit rock bottom ?

When did humanity hit rock bottom ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sI4VihERXNo
youtube.com/watch?v=5bixgOtkLao&t=261s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fall of Western Roman empire

It started at rock bottom in ~120000 BCE, when the first Homo Sapiens evolved. Since then it was constant uphill movement, some minor setbacks notwithstanding.

Completely depends on you and where you stand, what you believe.

When you were born

When Trump was elected

so true

why so mean user, are you sad about something

This
Leftards have been pretty bad for a few decades, but since Trump won they're so full of shit they're barely human anymore

This.
Europe 476 - 800 fucking sucked.
''Dark age'' meme was real at this time if you werent part of the ERE or a muslim.

You gotta admit, trump bitching about the electoral college system 4 years ago then only winning because of it is pretty lol

When Veeky Forums was founded.

humanity started at rock bottom and has been steadily improving since then
holocaust was merely a temporary setback

That image is retarded.

No it isn't. It can't be simple coincedence that the same letters from two diffferent persons looks like they are done by some kind of drawing standards.

The Liberian civil war. It only affected a very small part of humanity but it was probably the lowest point civilization ever got to. It had everything abhorrent in the world.

>routine genocide
>child soldiers getting hooked on heroin to keep them loyal
>rampant cannibalism
>crazy superstitions, sides practicing human sacrifice hoping to get an edge
>the leader of the opposition getting tortured on tv while the president is having a beer
>rape, disease and starvation everywhere

that picture is fake

Wasn't General Butt Naked now facebook preacher and member of Catholic Church?

What the fuck do they just piss and shit themselves?

How do the sailors go about checking the no doubt piss saturated bilges.

Those ships must have fucking reeked.

A neoprotestant one. He actually seems like a nice guy nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=sI4VihERXNo

Abolitionism was indeed a disaster.

That picture is how people typically look when interned in concentration camps during a war
Most pows looked the same.

It doesn't prove in anyway that the holocaust (gas chambers and industrial killing) happened.
All it proves is that there were concentration camps, which no one denies

first rock bottom, fall of rome
second rock bottom, fall of rome 2 electric boogaloo
third rock bottom, seven years war
fourth rock bottom, ww1
fifth rock bottom, ww2 and it's fallout
last straw, cold war

why

well, yeah. Kinda the least of the slaves' worries, I think, but yeah. Slavers didn't mind cuz they were making a lot of money.

>only winning because of it

He would've won anyway, numbnuts.

He said humanity user.

>second rock bottom, fall of rome 2 electric boogaloo

Butthurt Greek detected.

t. Turk :^)

>durr eyem retarded
typical retarded republicuck, is litterally too stupid that they don't understand that not only would they do all the shit that the lefties are doing now, but they would do all of it together WITH THEM over a foot ball game.

about half of them died, and slavers still made a profit

Right when it started.

> retarded
> republicuck
Are there any other in existence?

I am liberal as fuck but if i could vote i would have voted for Trump. Just because democrats choose Clinton as their ''liberal and democratical'' leader than... no, fuck off.
Trump is bad but not worse than a criminal and corrupt Clinton.

Have in mind that every modern day so-called-evil wanted her as a president. Wall street, Soros, all of the massive media, big corporations like Shell and so on.... they all wanted her. Why?

I see Trump as an awakening for the political correctness that is just as blind as nazis when it comes in terms of following orders and ''trends''.

tl;dr i am liberal and i am happy that Trump won.

We never changed much, it was simply that the means of doing what we always did improved in efficiency.

user you just resumed all of the wars and conflicts in human history. What makes this one so special?

I would tongue punch her fartbox so hard.

1789, and it hasn't recovered since

Whenever moot decided to make /r9k/, that was the final nail in humanities coffin.

> criminal and corrupt Clinton
How does it feels to be tricked by KGB fake leaks?

>I am a liberal
>then spouts conspiracy theories circulating on /pol/
sure... I don't know how you guys are this bad at false flagging. probably because, as you mentioned in this post without thinking, you're underage

Like this

youtube.com/watch?v=5bixgOtkLao&t=261s

>KGB

Sanders would have been their preffered candidate. Clinton did deals benefitting russia with plutonium back then already, so Trumo seems to be a wildcard to them even though they play it cool.

>calls arab money sponsoring Hillary's campaign conspiracy
>calls my underage for having a different opinion

This is what is wrong with the modern liberals. You follow the trend just because it's.. labeld as liberal and not seeing the real danger. If Hitler was chosen to lead the liberals you would most certainly vote for him... because, muh liberal.

>hurr durr today on Fox News ''Trump said he will build a wall betwen USA and Mexico cuz muuuuhhh dark skinned faggots.''

What is the difference between you and the ones you accuse of being close minded? I am not saying they are not, but what makes you different than them?

Close minded people doesn't know the turth. What is right and what is wrong.

I called you underage because you said you were unable to vote in this election

Kek, look at this faggot trying to imitate a goddamn tripfag. How pathetic.

It looks like the open minded ones doesn't know it either. Or they accept what is true and they defend it in the name of it's calling or labeling.

Clinton + democratic party = ultimate victory for the liberal world ...right? But no.
It's like calling Karl Marx a communist in a way of you call Stalin simply because Stalin used Marx ideas to create his own empire with it's own rules. It's the same.

I am not a US citizen.

Read the bulletin letters, you fucking mong. They aren't even the same as the comparison letters.

World War 1

It was such a fall from Grace its beyond compare

The period shortly after the end of WWI.

>Soviet Union forms
>Ungern-Sternberg's reign of terror and death
>anarchists, leftists, and Freikorps wrecking central Europe
>prohibition and the rise of the Mafia in America

He lost the popular vote by over 1.5 million. The fuck are you on about?

ca. 10000BC, invention of agriculture.

Didn't the toba catastrophe kill most of the homo sapiens population and create a genetic bottleneck? That'd seem like rock bottom.

Not a question of if's, but a question of when.

What IF humanity hit rock bottom in 1939? What IF humanity hit rock bottom during the fall of Rome? What IF Africa has hit rock bottom since Africa's ever existed?

That is not our concern. Our concern should be when and where humanity will hit rock bottom again, and what we can do to prevent it.