imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/HJuSdEQt

Broken with no money left

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Terraria_Logic/status/940755403771662336
youtube.com/watch?v=CH8x1zRcEfc
twitter.com/Terraria_Logic/status/854699468381466624
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Roll and never deliver

> tfw you get your favorite accessory
what is it Veeky Forums

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Blizzard in a balloon

I prefer Crimruption

Not Cumruption?

Monster in-fighting between Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow WHEN.

I miss when the biomes themselves would fight.

Corruption, I feel the enemies in the Crimson are just boring before Flesh, just some bloodier zombies, and spiders and Eater of worlds is a more fun boss overall than Brain of Chutulu for me.

Very impressive user, this must have taken too much effort but it paid off.

>Crimruption
I know people here hate >Calamity but I really like the lore for one of the bosses where an Eater of Worlds was converted into Crimson to adapt. Would love to see more like that.

>blood moon then eclipse
why don't blood moons just fucking stop after hardmode if they aren't going to add any new blood moon enemies other than the dumb clown, I'd love to fight giant boss sized blood zombies and disgusting huge dripplers

Good night

Not sure why you replied to me but yeah making Blood Moon actually cool and not a waste of fucking time would be nice.

Spirit adds a few enemies and minibosses to it, nothing enough to make it good but still a nice addition.
There's also a variant in hardmode that's full of bullshit enemies and pretty fucking cool music.

it's not cold anymore so I built a steamy bath house

Can I talk about starbound here for a second? I know the threads were fused at one point. Not that I have at all any intention of talking about that dumpster fire. I just wanted to show some appreciation for the fucking madman that turned my bullshit sprite work into a working mod if there happens to be any spillover here.

rol

Nice.

Ankh shield. Don't need to worry about those annoying debuffs anymore

New terraria when ?

k

I don't mind a mutual thread but I'm afraid that too few people play that they could answer each other's questions and whatnot.

I'd love to see some Starbound builds though!

Does anyone have pictures of how bad the menus and shit are in 1.3 on console?

Crimson
>Superior stats on items
>Crimson rod > vilethorn in my opinion, though I understand it's situational
>Ichor instead of cursed flames for golden shower and other amazing ichor weapons
>No world feeders on early expert hardmode killing you from 400 HP in about 4 hits, 1k HP, and high defense toward your pre-hardmode weapons
>No swarms of annoying flying enemies
>Because of that, it's infinitely easier to build bridges/rails/arenas over the crimson to avoid enemies
>I prefer vampire knives over the scourge
>I prefer crimson mimics for certain items like the flesh knuckles
>I like the ambience more

How do I make nice looking houses on a budget Veeky Forums

Everything I make looks like varying types of shack or hut with a few different amenities. At least underground it had a kind of bunker feel but doing the aame thing aboveground looks like everyone's poor.

twitter.com/Terraria_Logic/status/940755403771662336

>No world feeders on early expert hardmode killing you from 400 HP in about 4 hits
Instead you have those fucking Derplings, Ichor Spitters that snipe you to death in two hits, and Floaty Grosses who give no shits about walls.

Dem flowery vines dangling in the wind. I hope we can craft flowery vines ourselves with the guide to plant fiber cordage.

Oh fug that looks pretty good
Hopefully there's a way to disable it

Nevermind, found a video showcasing it youtube.com/watch?v=CH8x1zRcEfc

>Derplings and ichor spitters
Apples to oranges, but they're easier to kill even in groups of 2-3 than 1 world feeder, largely due to world feeders being invincible most of the time (behind solid blocks in an unknown direction) while nearby
>Floaty grosses
Still easier to kill than world feeders, which also give no shits about walls, because you don't have your attention divided between the enemies you can see and playing the "where will the world feeder emerge from this time???" guessing game in your head. Also, they have less than 50% as much HP, less than 50% as much defense, and you always know exactly where they are and the exact moment you'll be able to attack them. It's no surprise that they die several times faster than world feeders

>worm scarf

1.3.6 IS HERE

twitter.com/Terraria_Logic/status/854699468381466624

Man, idk. Looks like it might be a bit nauseating.

>September

This general needs more horsecock

Stop, that's lewd

Stop avatarfagging

Better not be in Hell

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BUILD A HOBBIT HOLE IN HELL?

Asymmertical rooms, invest in a sawmill and furnace and nick any and all furnishings and deco you find on your travels.
Don't go monoblock - the surface's covered in at least five different kinds of tree (Regular, Boreal, Mahogany, Palm, Ebon/Shadewood) and even cacti if you somehow run outta trees.
Try to attract the painter as soon as you can.
It might not be the next giant sword temple, but it's definitely cozier than commieblocks.

Try making a village rather than a base.

That sounds cool though. Just imagine if Sauron or Morgoth was a hobbit

But a hobbit hole is basically a dirt aesthetic underground bunker. There is no underground in Hell

make it look like a piece of dirt/stone fell off the ceiling

Use your imagination mate. The ash is the stand-in for dirt. If you have too much lava, just use TEdit to remove some of it.

roll

Who here likes horsecock?

Yes, no cats allowed here. Only horsies.

rolling again because fountain isn't a house
its in progress

Not with that attitude it isn't

Rate
Turned out pretty gud in my vision
actually never made anything this good before

bump

r

f

horsecock

How did you make the things behind the pillars? Is it a fence behind some actuated pillar blocks? What are the pillar blocks anyway? It looks pretty good overall!

Does anybody have that without the background?
Does that author post his images somewhere other than here?

Thank you. Are you the author? Your art is cute.

The pillars are from Chad's Furniture and it is a fence, yeah. I guess actuated blocks could work, but I barely use them, too much hassle even though they're next step in building

>Are you the author?

Nah, I just did . Or, put it through waifu2x anyways. It is cute art though.

Do you like horsecock?

That's not what the hat says

Is there any waifu imagery of the nymph? Only really seen her once and she fucked my shit up. She seems like the kind of gal you guys would like.

>the kind of gal you guys would like
i.e. "a person with a vagina"

I'm not sure if this qualifies as waifu imagery

If you really think we like people with vaginas then you clearly haven't been here for long.

I meant more as in a monster that can disguise themselves as an individual in distress and then kill and/or eat you since everyone on this site is a degenerate, but I'd assume she has a vagina too, yeah.

It was intended as a slow pitch set up.
bunny cunny

>items, when placed in rooms, providing their benefits
>farming areas with semi-permanent Obsidian Skin

Combinable potions are good as well though. It's almost half an inventory for a limited but adequate potions collection.

>person
fucking normie

I wish that mod that added accessory potions got updated, Enigma or Luiafk just aren't the same thing (the first only costs 4 potions per accessory holy fuck that's cheap and the latter doesn't punish you by robbing you of one accessory slot)

And why is lewdness a problem?

>>The pillars are from Chad's Furniture
Oh I see, I don't have that, what about the platforms?

I tried making the same thing as those pillars from actuated blocks but pillars are narrower than full blocks so that you can't see anything behind them. Too bad, I really like the effect.

Horses are not for lewd

rolling

>tfw I wont be able to run terraria with all those cool effects because shit pc

It's okay, user the update's never going out anyways

Speaking of Chad's, I am assuming it is now multiplayer compatible? I see shit about it not being so, but I see "A multiplayer-centric update to celebrate multiplayer compatibility" on his todo list.

Frost golem is looking alittle green, it must be envious.

Of what?

what is this horsecock meme

i only come here like twice a year

- Party girl inspired by Pinky Pie from MLP
- Only female NPC who isn't a cunt during blood moon (other than Dryad, she is more of tripping balls)

I'll let you finish the meme explanation.

In a nutshell and if im not mistaken: When blood moon rises, all the female NPCs act mean to you, consideed a joke of them being on their period during the blood moon.

The horsecock meme is because the party girl, female NPC designed after "Pinkie Pie" from "my little pony frinedship is magic" does not get affected by the blood moon, the logic reason is because shes always happy, even on her "days", but people tried to force the "its becuase shes a male!" joke, and combining it with her origin, it was stated by them that she has a horse penis.

The more you know~

>All this cock sucking about mod content.
>Thorium
Ragnarok's a boring fight and on the mode that matters, goes on a touch too long.
>Calamity
>Profaned God and on.
Gimmicks with no counterplay unless there's a very specific arena / item build you need to beat it. Not that I've seen past Revengence OR Expert Profaned God because that fight is just not fun at all. Mobility denied and dying in two hits because gear-gated by Profaned God / Devourer of Gods is pretty fucking shit

>post-moonman bosses from all mods are shit
What a surprise isn't it

I wouldn't sweat it. That stuffs pretty and all, but ends up become some much screen distraction. I end up turning things like that off. The heat distortion a good example.

Well, Moonman himself is shit. Makes sense.

no die