pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TBamY
imgur.com/a/stCVO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About two hours left until the Michalis GHB ends. Did you complete its Infernal yet /feg/? Was it your first time or did you complete it on its first run? Did you also complete all the quests?

My wife is...

NINO!

2 hours 10 minutes

IIIIII LOOOOOVVVEEE YOOOOOUUU ESTUSSSS KA-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

Nino!

What would you do with this 12 year old?

Yes and yes. Did you get to tier 20 like me?

hero merit cap increase when

Until you kys?

Hug her

I did and then promptly got kicked out the following week.

YAS

poop into her butt, then she poops into my butt, and we keep doing that forever

Nino!

Same

Watching Fjorm getting bred by BBC!

You'll have to wait a lot longer till that happens.

I believe you can see how many you actually have at any time by going to Customer Service option in Settings.

Adoption and be a good role model.

>douchebag retard ruins my fucking arena run on the last match with his tryhard cav team
fucking cavshitters, FUCK these garbage arena maps too

Nino!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm T19.5, so yes I guess.

a shit

Listening to her struggle not to scream the bull's name because she doesn't want to humiliate you!

Watching her fail and break down moaning the bull's name over and over!

Not interact with unless I had to

Are we going to get actual content or do they think a trailer is content?

You better mean big burning cock.

I seem to recall a comic of this lass undressing some other Thracia character, presumably to engage in passionate lovemaking. Is she really 12?

The water map is the worst map in the game with the bridge one

It was my first time completing infernal because I finally built my Ephriam and I had Minerva this time around
Quests were pretty easy because I 5*'d the askr trio long ago and I actually use a Michalis for my flier team

Est, Est I know you live within me
I feel you as you fly

Sell for a goat.

>Lachesis

Glad to help, sorry if it seems like I was rambling but there are so many fucking ways to build healers now it's hard to talk about ""optimal"" builds. I mean just absorb for example, you could dump attack completely, give her the dazzling staff enchantment, and give her the BoL c skill and Seal and heal 21 damage to everyone next to you, regardless of her attack stat.

And that's just one of many possibilities. Gravity memes, MEGA PAIN SAVAGE BLOW, etc. Hope you have fun building her.

>sophisticated genius ruins my great arena on the last match with a team that included TA+raven Sophia, DC + Berkut's Lance Flolina, Death Blow Julia, and the centerpiece: Dazzling Fear Sakura
Stop being a low point shitter. Don't tell anyone, but healers with the new upgrades are actually scary on defense now.

Could it be this one?

imgur.com/a/TBamY

>it's just a genny, she's nothing
>1rkos Deirdre

Correct, I can see it there too besides the Summon screen. When I said everywhere else, I meant on the main menus that aren't the Orb Balance or Summon screen so my mistake on not being clear enough.

>Autistic spegy girl with moose face
No thanks

>DC + Berkut's Lance Flolina

that reminds me of someone's Giga Florina equipped with a Carrot Lance I ran into

I still won but I wanted to send a friend request and couldn't. I wonder how she looks now.

Of course, I'm not a pleb.

Alright so pic related is kind of cute and I have like 8 of her.

How much do I have to sink into her to make her good and does she need to be on an armor team to function?

You want a whole fucking world to explore?
Get off your ass and go outside

I understand, I wasn't sure if you were aware of that or not.

> fighting that japanese Sakurafag's defense team.

Pure terror.

>+Def/-HP Amelia
>Neph for Wrath on Soleil
>Setsuna for Guard Bow on Becky later
>Catria, Fae, Felicia, Peri, Chrom, Ogma and Caeda for fodder
Spending a bit of money on this game every now and again is comfy.

Tell me about it.
>my arena team is Lyn, Fjorm, BIke, and BK
>rely on separating enemies from each other and then baiting them in for the kill
>can't bait Sakura because Dazzling
>Fjorm, BK, and BIke were all too slow to double her
>attacking her with anyone would decrease everyone else's attack because of AoE Fear
>also had Julia and Flolina behind her
I probably could've won if I did better planning, but I couldn't even be mad that I lost. Better to a creative team than cav shitters.

The thing I hate most about arena assault is that you can't send FRs. I see a lot of interesting teams that I wish I could try to friend.

Just 2 more hours to go.

Unless your lead is 5* +10 they won´t accept you.

I appreciate the help, truly. I wasn't aware of that menu for a long time because it's so tucked away and I guess most people have no use for it. Is it confirmed that paid orbs having their own catagory in the Orb Balance screen? I was under the impression "Bonus" refers strictly to "Free".

I wish I ran into fun whales more often. I did run into the same two guys twice today, though, has that ever happened to anyone else?

If I wanted to explore the snowy wilderness I'd play Skyrim.

>Ike's disappointed me for a while
>considering foddering him to get heavy blade on my +atk Soleil
somebody stop me

Skyrim is objectively a terrible game.

>got spooked by a +atk -def ayra couple days ago
>pull two sword lyns after that
I can die satisfied

Heavy Blade is only for fliers + galeforce memes

That would be the one. I can't recognize the one on the bottom, though, as I haven't actually gotten around to Thracia yet.

In FE4, do units guarding your castle still accumulate love growth each turn? I'm trying to prevent Finn from stealing my bitches

Orb balance is the total you currently have. Bonus refers to orbs not earned through purchasing.

If you want to play that, go play that
Stop expecting IS to add a new game mode every night JFC

We're getting the trailer tomorrow.

Ike sorta sucks nowadays, IMO. Gorilla Ike when

but huge and cute dragon fang nukes

I've fought some guys team twice in a row in my Arena run. It wasn't anything noteworthy but it helped push me into T20.

>not a pleb
>has 0 orbs
(lol

If you don't have a spare Hector to fodder, don't bother.

Until what?

>healers are viable in arena
I still can't believe it.

So has everyone talked about this already, I've been gone for like a week.

>Bonus refers to orbs not earned through purchasing

Good, so I wasn't mistaken with that. And if someone does purchase orbs, a new section would appear on that screen to show those bought orbs separately from the free ones?

This is Kamui.
He'll do whatever he's paid to.

Last night, yeah. It's Lissa and Chrom most likely.

Nowi and Henry

imgur.com/a/stCVO

Peri and Leo

Yeah
It's Draug and Gordin

s-shut up. It's the thought that counts.

I wouldn't say they're viable on offense without merges, because of the generally lower point score, but I expect to start seeing a ton more annoying healers on defense.

Yes

That's a funny way to say Lissa and RobinM.

Only 2 hours until Peri's banner gets revealed

>silhouette on the right doesn't match whatsoever with the Robin art we already have
>has Falchions pommel in it
Don't be stupid just for the sake of contradicting me, user.

A lot of people think the one on the right is Chrom, but I'm all but convinced it's Masked Lucina as Santa Martha. Maybe I'll be proven wrong in a few hours.

how's he feeling

Nino is drinking milk!

>Banner is Chrom / Lissa / Tharja / Robin
>Lissa x Chrom = siblings
>Tharja x Robin = siblings(?)
Hmmm...

>Chrom
I know he's the first person you think of when you see the nuFalchion hilt, but that's not Chrom's hair. It's Masked Marth.

>there are people who think it'll be Lissa
>when Pieri is the perfect excuse to give Xander a fourth alt.
Alternatively, it's Lissa and Xander. Awakening Christmas & Xander.

This happened for the 3rd time in the span of 2-3 weeks. Am I gonna run out of luck when X-Mas skins come around

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me so happy! She is the only thing that keeps me going! I would do anything for her! She is perfect in every single way to me! I`m going to protect her always no matter what! I love Felicia!

Even “that?”

Honestly. Look at FGO. How fucking wild have autists gone for all the santa saber variants?

Why would they hesitate to make a Santa version of FE's saber?

Lissa Masked Marth Tharja MRobin most likely. And that's for part 1 of Christmas.

Part 2 will be Mamui Felicia Takumi Oboro.

Okay, /feg/, let's get creative
You can choose ANY prf of your choice and give it some refining, don't restrict yourself
You can either give it a second effect or even change the first to something much more unique, similar to Takumi
I'll start
>Refined Binding Blade
>grants Def/Res +5 if unit is attacked. After combat, target and enemies within 2 spaces are inflicted Def -7

Goddamn it I wish I had a Tana.

>anytime somebody says something that contradicts you, it's solely for the sake of contradicting you, because proving you wrong is the greatest achievement anybody could ever attain on this website

Is this what you really believe?