/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #224

previous thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/85iWbJe2
anondraw.com/collab#main,-83216,983516
youtube.com/watch?v=cm2YyVZBL8U
youtube.com/watch?v=dBYMuMS67EU
youtube.com/watch?v=BVjcsgrDErE
youtube.com/watch?v=aed4G0cQCNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vQTylM5JzRQ
mega.nz/#!YLJCBRaS!tGGLazwysYZVUK6RoxDCg3i-cCx3nzsvQp8x6vTzPec
youtube.com/watch?v=crOZk88eCcg
youtube.com/watch?v=fsqhJcGbaEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

first for tf2 engineer

Ok guys here's the first day of the 12 Days of Dokimas! Helping Yuri be more social, requested by a kind Yurifriend. Feel free to leave your thoughts!
pastebin.com/85iWbJe2
You can submit a request, lewd or wholesome, now if you want but I'm also going to ask when I wake up

Monika

Reminder that you LITERALLY cannot write name without SUKI!

I love Princess Monikanon!

I love queen erika!

Where is she hiding the daddy bruises tho?

My doki is lovely!
Yours is too!

Watching Blazing Saddles with Sayori! Hearing her gasp every time a character says a swear word!

Sayori now swears all the time in the most inappropriate situations!

Fuck off spy is better

Why love Monika, when ya'll niggas better off worshiping Monaca

>no edition
>no suicide hotline meme
besides that good bread user

Need more dokis! anondraw.com/collab#main,-83216,983516

And i love her forever and ever!

Sayori loves anyone...for a price

baby steps user
baby steps

user Emus
My sides.

But overall it was really nice! A very nice mix of comfy and humorous. You did great dude! I can't wait to see what you have in store next!

please never post these again thank you

Guys, don't be weird about it. It's cool, but don't be weird about it.

sincerely, a random user.

i removed it because you can literally fuck up your life actually calling those numbers. 99% of the time they will report you to authorities and you will get checked into a mental facility.

Shit can show up on many background checks and fuck you for life with employment, academics, financials, etc.

Having it in the OP was just edgy underage B& bullshit anyway because "oh noes reddit dis game is so scurry and depressing!"

>tfw you go to youtube and your recommendations are filled with DDLC live streams
I knew DDLC was gonna die someday but I didn't think it was gonna happen very soon.

Thank you for showing these to me

State your Doki and dedicate a song to her.
>Monika

youtube.com/watch?v=cm2YyVZBL8U

That was great user!
That is some quality wholesome Yuri. Keep it up!
Also
>Dan is an egotistical midget

post the most ticklish girl.

Thats why it was such a good meme user.

>go against better judgement and watch small time streamer play DDLC
>doesnt take two seconds to match the words in the poems to the girl between days act 1
>misses everything
>goes the Yuri route like a gigaplebeian
>ends up with the assumption that all the girls went crazy of their own volition because they wanted to be with you or something instead of monika manipulating them
>doesn't replay to get to the "good" ending or sayori's hangout
Not even once.

Good work!

>a depressive sex worker
I hope her clients treat her kindly

>Monika

youtube.com/watch?v=dBYMuMS67EU

Good afternoon, Everyone! The president is down for the count, so I'm here while she debugs! Let's get started, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Jewel"! It could be any jewel, or it could just be similar to it! It all depends on how you interpret it, after all!

Alternatives are "Soil", "Gold", "Silicone" and "Revelation"!

Now, these are inspirations or themes for Anons who want to write a pem or short story! All skill levels are encouraged to give it a shot and comment or critique each others work, so don't be afraid to let me guide your hips!

Remember to have fun, don't get into cars with strangers and to stay frosty!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=BVjcsgrDErE

youtube.com/watch?v=aed4G0cQCNQ

Oh forgot to put
>Yuri

Sayori!
youtube.com/watch?v=vQTylM5JzRQ
Sayori is the best and a true driving force! But if she's going to die at least kill me too.

Nvm I want to write a fic about this now. Don't worry, it's not gonna be too lewd.

One more repost. This is the results of me curating the last ~80 threads of images. Thought I would share.

>716 Images
>260 Just Monika
>164 Sayori
>108 Natsuki
>80 Yuri
>88 Various pairings and groupings
>16 Misc

A lot of it is just art, there's a little bit of lewd, a fair bit of bulli, and some memes. I tried to avoid too many duplicates, but there are probably a few. Hope somebody has a use for it!

mega.nz/#!YLJCBRaS!tGGLazwysYZVUK6RoxDCg3i-cCx3nzsvQp8x6vTzPec

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to the next 11 days
And we'll see what the next day is about when I get some requests

I think erika just deserved more votes in the poll, wanna cheer him up!

>Mfw Monika called me LabPC07
So what did she called you guys during the reveal?

She called me with my real ass name.

I have way too much baggage attached to that username to post it here.

When does she say this?

user used his real name in the whole game.

>Yuri
youtube.com/watch?v=crOZk88eCcg

>Playing at school.

or more accurately, user named his pc after his real name....

Yeah but so did I, and I don't recall ever finding that message.

DDLC but it has the plot from Otome Dori

>Sayori describes her depression
>It's fucking spot on

It's in the After Story mod.

Monika
youtube.com/watch?v=fsqhJcGbaEI

>Accounting05
>tfw playing at work

Monika meant he used his pc name at the start of the game, where it asks you "Please enter your name". That's it.

I'm gonna take my entrance exams in Sunday, due to the nature and strictness of the Universities here, you can only apply once.

If you fail that university then you can go fuck yourself, they won't accept you re-taking it, as well as the other schools.

If I fail, I'm going to join Sayori and we can live out our days there.

wow a sayorifag who likes her because he is also depressed. im struggling to contain my amazement at this totally unique phenomenon. its not like every single one of them is the exact fucking same

Sayori but she's singing
SENTRY GO GO DOWN AND UP
DAMMIT
GOT TO MOVE THAT GEAR

downloaded this last thread. appreciate ya user

Just study hard, user. Sayori believes in you.

Please don't ler Sayori alone!

I really liked this one!
A lot of fics get smiles out of me but this one actually gave me that kinda warm-inside satisfied feeling.
Thanks user, I must've missed the beginning of this 12 days writeathon but I'm totally on board now. Looking forward to more!

Yuri but she cuts her horsecock instead of her arms

>Actually doing something in the computer room
I went to every pc and put some retarded wallpapers on them

Neat.
Kind of a weirdly small number, though. I mean, my (solo) Yuri folder is about 300 files, with no dupes as I'm aware. I'd expect there to be more.

Why do people say Yuri is the worst girl?

She's clearly the best girl, has all the best character traits. And this game is shit in part because of what happens to her. I mean all-in-all I'd say this game isn't for me because it's such a try-hard "deconstruction". Wow, so post-modern ironic self-aware 2017, gotta deconstruct and subvert ALL the "tropes", those actual dating sims are just SOOOO gross.

Part of the reason why this game feels so fucking abysmally "current year".

but y tho

(You)

Shut up, Natsuki.

>I went to every pc and put some retarded wallpapers on them
You're so mischievous and quirky! Fuck off.

"So, for a couple thousand yen, I can do anything to you?"
>She looks to the street, hoping the shadows will hide her sad eyes. "Y-yes sir."
"And you mean anything?"
>She pauses and sucks in a shaky breath. "... Yes." Her voice cracks.
"Alright then, come with me."
>You drive and pull up to your house, the both of you silent the whole time. You tell her to use your bathroom to wash up while you prepare. She nods glumly and walks away without a word.
>She takes a shower and eventually she stops. You can tell she hesitates before entering the room. She gasps.
>"W-what?"
"You said I can do anything I want. So a hot meal, a bath and a warm bed. No backing down now, right?"
>Her composure cracks and she starts tearing up. "I-it's been so long since I've..."
>You put your hand on her shoulder and squeeze gently.
"Come on."

>ACER
I played it on my shitty old laptop

>lost my best friend for years to some petty shit
>socially fucked anyway

Guess it's time for Veeky Forums again

The effect was ruined because I never use capital letters when naming profiles on computers

Because so much attention went into her route instead of Natsuki's, and spending the weekend with yuri is completely underwhelming and a vast majority of "people" who play the game will think it was just a bug and won't account for the time at all. Of course, this game was also made for those "people" and thats why it has to sour real VNs for anyone who otherwise might've gave them a try, because this game can be played without ever playing a real one like Clannad, for example.

Im sorry to hear that. Know that were always here for you!

>making their waifu a literal whore
the absolute state of sayorifags

Don't worry user all you've missed is the first request period, that's the first fic I've done for it
Feel free to request a fic for day 2 though

Sorry, man. It's very much my personal folder, I just thought I'd share. I'm not a big fan of a lot of the art out there, and I don't keep it. Of course, since I'm a Monikafag, I'm less selective. I like the others, though. I wish I liked the art.

Glad you liked it!

That's pretty hot.

I was up all night doing work at the lab. Might as well download it off the website to pass some time waiting.

Much appreciated man

Yuri has ink in her pussy! Inky pussy!

>Yuri returns to her home in the sea
>Monika beams and shouts "She's gonna be eaten by a shark!"

Yuri doesn't tell you this and instead masquerades as a normal person!
Yuri invites you over for netflix and sex!
Yuri reveals that she wants to grow up to become an octopus!
Yuri squirts ink all over your wiener!

Yuri is the only freak that would fuck a pen

No worries. Didn't think it was your personal folder, thought it was meant to be something else. If that's the case the lack of images does make a lot more sense.

Thanks user

Mindflayer Yuri?

I chuckled

Sayori and Monika and truly best friends.

So now that hangings are cool by the normalfags, how long until a cute character begins the fourth reich in a trope-subverting VN and we can finally start talking with them about how the holocaust never happened?

Hanged Sayori memes still make me uncomfortable. I've played DDLC for the first time 3 weeks ago.
What's wrong with me?

>DESKTOP

lol monika you dumb bitch

Uh.
I know that a virgin bleeds when her hymen is torn but I think I did something wrong.
Please send help.