Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

bullet!

What happened?

Reminder

I want to impregnate and marry Menat

>tfw boughtblue

Man, SNK gives licensing to anyone that pays them. You could probably get them to host your birthday party

~2 hours until Tao reveal!

playblue

BASED CAPCOM

>huh I want free stuff
get a job!

Can you imagine if the thousands of new players coming in could only unlock stuff for nothing? Capcom worked hard on this game and we need to say thanks

In celebration of this change we should all go buy a chun costume and post it to facebook and twitter with the hashtag #fight4urmoney

Play succ.

Anyone?

>not already having every chun costume

fake fan

If they add a succ into DOA6, maybe.

Good shit man. Let me know if you want to play on PSN. You did buy it for PS right? RIGHT?

God how much cock do all this tiny asian managers these esports teams all seem to have have to suck to get such a cushy job.

You can easy use a memory editor like artmoney or something if you are o PC to unlock everything, SFV has little to no hack protection.

i just did one hard survival run through and it says i did it in 23 minutes but boy does it feel like it was way longer

This honestly. I don't even play the damn girl. anymore

NO ONE has all the chun costumes, it is physically impossible. Fly over to japan and go get the red bull version of her thot costume

>chun costumes
Default is the best no question. If you want good sniff costumes look no further than Ibuki.

>Haven't played SFV since S1, had only unlocked two characters before I dropped it
>AE looks nice enough that I want to give the game a try again
>Capcom is removing my ability to unlock all the characters I missed out on
Back to Tekken for me

This.

There's succ costumes. Good enough?

Her best one will be when she gets her morrigan costume.

If you do everything except normal, hard and extreme survival with every character you'll still get enough fm even after this change to get every single character in the game if you're new.
Only Mizuha has the ultra rare Red-Eyes Black Chun Li for winning a tournament in season 1.

yeah, PS3. I'm going through challenges cause I'm not sure who to main

not at all. i said it was a weird choice but players did have two years to make enough to buy multiple things. i made enough fm to buy the first 2 seasons, stages, and some dumb stuff like colors too. but i dunno i play fighting games exclusively so the idea of "grinding" a fighting game doesn't exist to me.

what did they mean by this?

Just do the trials and challenges and survival whilst you're waiting for release instead of after? What changes? Fucking vappa retard who's never going to play the game regardless.

>There's succ costumes. Good enough?
Well, is it? I'd be a bit disappointed if someone claimed to play a succ but it ended up being just a costume desu.

what's this guys problem anyways

The whole reason they're rebranding the game with AE is to try to regain all the players they lost. Those people obviously didn't unlock all the FM they could in that time since they dropped the game. Why would you try to regain lost players, then remove their ability to unlock shit?

You didn't buy fantasy strike

don't talk to carl players
don't sit next to carl players
don't rematch carl players

Fucking vappa retard who's never going to play the game regardless.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>remove their ability to unlock shit
You still get xp and there's going to be more weekly FM. If this was goober gear they'd charging 20 dollars for the patch itself.

+ tax

but i do play it

Quality has a price

Someone see me on Fightcade One or Two.

region and game?

Can someone teach me how to play ST? I just get bullycided when I play randoms on fightcade.

Oh, very well then. Carry on, carry on.

wow these fight money changes are pretty scummy

I dunno. I'm not disappointed by this.

JP, any game you like

my faggot friends are all asleep and I'm just hungry to fight

WE DONT HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION YET DAMN IT BROSKI

/ourguy/ Borski has spoken!!!!!
Fuck all you defending cucks.

>Vappaski
OUT

ALL OF YOU OUT

How do you feel about xkira being right again?

wow nice vappapost

yo hildr, finally caught you, fc2 ST, but i only have like 20 mins sorry for that

Thanks. You wouldn't happen to have a link to a tutorial for that would you?

beggin all of ya to have sex immediately

cute

how much for half an hour bb?

>Giving me a time limit to grind that shit
>Right in the holiday season
No thanks, not only am I busy but it's boring as shit too, doing it for one character once in a while is fine but no way I'm grinding through 10 characters' worth of single player shit in such few times.
>Y-you were never going to play the game anyway
Then why is Capcom rebranding the game, if not specifically to try to attract people like me?

ugly

thats not even a human

The "muh time" shit makes no sense because logging in once a week to get fight money takes a lot less time than grinding through all the character shit.

are parries kusoge mechanics?

There's so much god damn shit happening on the screen, are anime players ADHD?

What is the point of Kolins v-skill?

>helena
>ugly

Gayest post in this thread.

BASED

capcom is trying to cement a new install base. the people that dropped the game are fucked but the ones that stuck with it aren't. funny how that works. us capcucks mirite.

Or just not remove it...?

>There's so much god damn shit happening on the screen
She just throws a bunch of projectiles, the other character parries through it and does a combo

Any good Venom mixups?
I just end combos with a tag super into trap-dash back- trap and go for a zip line.

Tits for attention.

Forgot pic.

They're adding lots of ways of getting FM that are way less tedious and to balance it out because they do want people to buy some DLC because they're a company trying to make money (!) they're lowering the FM you get for doing that stuff by making it so you just get XP, which still results in giving you quite a bit of FM.

Don't you ever step to me again you fat fuck. I won't be spoken to by the likes of you.

Are you slow? There's barely anything there

It does kinda make sense when you realize that new players will have all S1&2 characters.

Post sweaty Kasumi.

"You can get all of that before AE drop" is such a shitty excuse. Why have a time limit? If it's fine for me to unlock it now, why remove it afterwards?

That was cool
I'm trash at following what's on screen on anime but if you don't understand that webm you might be blind user

so? That is the system, they should be allowed to

fuck off mike kike

See me in doa5lr xbone or tekken 7 pc or xbone. (You won't.)

I don't have any kasumi.

Survival is a meme whose only use is being exploited by PCblubbers, them taking away FM rewards from it is a good thing

I'm talking about all the trashy unnecessary effects, don't accuse others of being blind when you can't read.

So the update should know whether or not you bought the game before AE and if you did then you should be able to get FM for doing survival but if not you shouldn't be able to get it?

On a marketing level I get why this is bad for Capcom because it looks like they're taking something away from people but if you reason it out like an adult you realize it's fine.

I've tried out almost everyone in tekken 7 and eliza is not one of those but I want to check her out

>They're adding lots of ways of getting FM that are way less tedious
Where the hell are you getting this from?? You're only hoping this happens, but there's no facts behind this.

>they're lowering the FM you get for doing that stuff by making it so you just get XP, which still results in giving you quite a bit of FM.
Yeah, as opposed to getting both XP and FM which gives you even more.

Do you have sweaty nyotengu?

>They're adding lots of ways of getting FM
1 weekly way

>bought sfv at launch
>have every character unlocked with fight money except for Akuma
>also got a handful of costumes and stages with fm
>probably gonna get more if I can find the time to clear medium survival on some more characters

You should try her out. She's really fun.

Not on my phone. Also about to go to sleep soon.

I bought it in 2017 and I have every character unlocked with FM.

Can Capcom not fuck up anything? Everyone went "CAPCOM ALWAYS WIN" for a week then nope they fucked up something again. Even if you think this is fine it's still pissing off a lot of people. You realize the only people defending this are people who already play SFV? When the point of relaunching the game was to attract all the people who bitched about the game on release and didn't buy it or dropped it? Way to keep fucking up.

>hate based MikeZ and SG so much that it puts you in a blind tardrage whenever you see any hint of it
lmao'ing @ ur life

I think it's fine but the way they presented it was retarded. I bet Capcom USA still doesn't know exactly how the game economy will work though and they felt they had to give people warning that the FM for this stuff is going away.

they meant fuck all the faggots who were gonna buy sfv:ae and earn enough easy FM for the next 2 years worth of characters

I still don't understand the audience for AE.

>its still pissing off a lot of people
oh wow 5 PC players on Veeky Forums are angry Crapcummies is finished just pack it in lmao

It all makes sense when you think about it like this.

1) Ways of earning fight money were there to make it possible for people to unlock DLC characters without paying $ for them

2) Everyone is going to get those DLC characters included with the game from now on.

reddit street shitter is losing their collective gourd and they're the biggest capcom dickriders out there.

>It took Capcom two years to calculate something that could be done in five minutes.

vappa is anti-Capcom no matter what they do

He means the actual Street Fighter subreddit moron