/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Hell's Kitchen Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 12/12/17
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/168131356149/artbook-data-rantarou-amami
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mugi!

I tried playing a game today but I was so confused by the buttons and everything went so fast and I got dizzy. It really terrified me. I comforted myself by watching the latest Game Theory episose though. Man MatPat is so sexy. I wish he was my boyfriend. Oh also a reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Fat!

Nice night.

A one-time reminder that Estelle is Bestelle. You may now resume your shitty ritualposting.

I want /drg/ to have a nice day/night

cute

Dumping since I'm close to finishing the anthology

Cutest Couple!

My boy loves cooking! But he's bad at it...

Was thinking about kind of the opposite of Ruruka. A girl with a very sharp and scary face who is actually a real sweetheart that loves baking for people.

MONACA~!!!

Practice makes it perfect.

well Ruruka was mainly into sweets, so I guess it's cool to have a general all around baker

I want to taste his cooking anyway!

Oumaede!

What did she ask for for christmas?

Something like this, if Peko was a baker? Serious most of the time, but while she's baking something you see her walls coming down.

I'm such a liar XD. Guys I'm Ouma but IRL haha isn't that funny haha

geimu

I was thinking she'd be a warm person who looks like a cold person basically.

The cutest!

Maybe she can ask Baconfag for some games. Oh wait . . . . oh no . . .

You forgot to include the funny picture

'Night, /drg/.

Will you make retarded plans and jump inside a presser too?

If Peko was a baker she'd be Bakeo

what if she likes teaching people, but gets really pissed if ingredients and timing weren't "precise"

Koko! Nico's playthrough is a lot more amusing than I thought it'd be.

Good night /drg/, may I dream of fiction

Goodnight!

>Game Theory
>Green Goblins
>Horrible Waifus

You'll sicken me~

End

good night smoogy friend, I hope you dream well at least

I watched both his DR1 and DR2 playthroughs, but I can't stand his DRV3 one, I think he goes way too off in a tangent with some of his jokes and he's even louder now than he was then

Ah, so she's normally a really nice person who really wants to share her love of baking with people, but she's a perfectionist when it comes to baking and this causes her to become really snappy when teaching people, since she can't tolerate the slightest screw up?

I like that idea. Like when she keeps quiet she looks cold and distant but when she starts talking it's nice and normal stuff. You could throw in something like people keeping their distance from her because of her face (and maybe background, like if she's from a influential family or something) and she got into baking because she started to make people cookies and stuff to make friends with them.

That was cute!
Thanks for sharing.

Goodnight.

Dude what if we make a character who just lies all the time no matter what XD! We also have to make him short and cute to rake in cash via merch from all of those braindead fujos haha. What if we made it seem like he was some deep thinker near the end of the story with complex motives haha even though he's poorly written people will praise our writing haha

I mean, who's plan to stop the killing game wasn't retarded?
>Kaede "The mastermind will definitely be there when the buzzer goes off" Akamatsu
>Rantaro "Encounter the mastermind myself" Amami
>Kaito "Fight killer robots" Momota
>Shuichi "Find out who the mastermind is and they'll change their mind" Saihara
>Angie "Stay under the exact same circumstances of our freedome limited for the rest of our lives" Yonaga
>Miu "Just kill everyone" Iruma
>Gonta "Mercy kill" Gokuhara
>Kokichi "The real mastermind sure won't think of anything" Ouma
>K1-"Same as Miu"BO

Nyaa!

Cute

tfw hit writers block right before i get to the breaking of mikan
fucking why

Isn't it said in the artbook why Kokichi was created and the lying theme wasn't decided until after they chose him as a theme representation? And they only decided the theme of the game after he was chosen to be the theme representation? Although, I don't see why people think he's so poorly written. I thought he did his job well.

I know how you feel, been there for weeks

yeah, like she likes to teach, but she's so perfection that when she see's someone doing what she says she starts to get agitated thinking they're gonna ruin whatever they're making so she just pushes them aside and does it herself

Ehh, I'm kind of the opposite. He's definitely louder this time though. His Chapter 4 reaction disappointed me though.
>Isn't it said in the artbook why Kokichi was created
Yes. They wanted a character who enjoyed solving the killing game but hated the circumstances. Also, pretty sure that user is just having one of those times.

Because life is pain.

>Has had a scary face ever since she was a kid
>Her mother taught her to bake cookies so she could make friends with other kids.
>There was mixed success, she became a little more popular but she always felt like they cared about more about the baked goods than her
>It didn't matter much to her though, because she discovered how much she loved to bake
>Eventually ended up becoming the Ultimate Baker, still unsure about how her worth as a person, since "if I stopped baking stuff, would anyone still like me?"
>Is terrified of being alone

Fuck I want the character pages translated so bad

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

So i just finished V3 about half an hour ago, and i wanted to ask /drg/ why you guys dislike it so much.

I already know the answer, i suppose. The ending and the whole "fiction" thing and the such, but is there anything else?

V3 is actually by far my favorite of the 3 games and V3's ending is my favorite

Danganronpa is a sex thing, right?

Dunno if you knew, but someone have translated Amami's page. Other pages are to coming.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/168131356149/artbook-data-rantarou-amami

God what awful taste. I bet you think the nee star wars movie is good too

I didn't dislike it, I found it average, then again DR isn't my favorite series.

yes

I'd prefer something like
>It doesn't matter if people are around me just because of my baking, seeing how happy it makes them is enough to make me happy.
Just more of a simple and sweet person overall. Nice and simple, suitable for an early victim!

Because Kokichi is the Goro of the fandom. Not including /drg/, his fans are obsessive fujos that justify their actions and force them to be dindus and his detractors are so intense that they harass people for liking him and complain he didn't die brutally enough. I wouldn't be surprised if Kokichi cosplayers get assaulted like Goro cosplayers do.

Typical Sayakers.

seems good so far, I can almost see how she would look, maybe a scary and sharp look, but having these nice and warm colors to her, almost like her choice of attire is a way to not scare people off so much

That does sound a much simpler and sweeter person. I imagine she probably would have a self-image problem of some sort though.

Yeah, probably pastel tones, something like peach or pink.

Kokichi was created to pander to the lowest IQ fans.

Why are you replying to yourself when you already got a (You) and one that took you seriously?

POTTERY

>anyone who hates Kokichi must be the same person
Kokichifags are so sensitive

ITT: We post dumb gimmick characters

Why is he so retarded?

*Posts the entire cast*

I kinda like not having too much of them to make her even warmer to contrast with her looks and show how much she loves baking. Her FTEs could still have the MC reassure her that people like her for her personality. Maybe instead of being actively terrified she voices it in a "Sometimes I wonder if people would like me if I stopped baking. Ah, just sometimes. And I love baking so I wouldn't stop it for the world!" kind of way in the last one.

>Thread has only just started and we're just gonna jump on the Oma sucks train to see how many Oumafags react
Slow day, huh?

>butthurt Oumafag always brings other characters into it
What a child

Stfu Jewell

Because /drg/ apparently loves talking about him.

You are why people hate Oumafags

I would imagine her probably checking on her appearance almost on a constant, seeing how "imperfections" could probably "scare someone away"

>I bet you think the nee star wars movie is good too
are you underage or are you just incapable of articulating your opinion

nu-wars is trash though

You are just so stupid.

Do you even know what an ITT is?
>Jewell
>Using Oma

So they love talking about retarded characters?. Guess it explains the sudden Akaneposting again.

>people actually like Kokishit

How can danganfaqs even compete?

he was cool until it turned out the person in the Exisal was actually Kaito and that Kokichi was actually a dindu

>dodges the question
As usual.

M-M-M-MUH USOOOOOOS

So, somewhat toned down insecurities. Being vain isn't the sweetest of personality traits after all.

I imagine she gets rather upset when people seem like they don't like her.

>Kokichi was actually a dindu
Except that's wrong you fucking retard

I love Kirumi!

1 out of 16 as of now that I've already read only makes my need worse

>Kokichi was actually a dindu
>Caused two people to die with other possibilities
>Didn't consider the group's mental health which almost made them suicide
>Got arrogant in Chapter 5 which got him killed
>More than half the group didn't believe him when he died
What question?

Well someone have to have the shit taste here

Komaru appear!

Komaru impregnate!

If insanely evil with no morals is the only thing you can consider a dindu you are a very edgy person.

yeah, I guess being upset would work, I kind of figured she would actually get a bit sad, almost to the point of crying, but maybe looks away so no one can see her tear up, because making someone sad wouldn't be something she would want to do