/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1341

Last Thread >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru is coming to the Japanese Compile Heart app: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

Nep-Nep Connect gets updated with new cards: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20171122_2.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

NepuBuran

I love Blanc!

Truly /deadgen/.

Rena is so cute, Rena for Nep 8 w-when?

Lindafag is so cute, Lindafag for Nep 8 w-when?

Spankfag is so cute, Spankfag for Nep 8 w-w-w-w-when?

Perhaps the thread should've stayed dead.

Compa is adorable. I want to raise and spoil her.

I want to fuck Blanc.

Well, I mean, me too, but I want to kiss her first.

Would you rather drink with your nep or get high with your nep ?

I'm a teatotaller.

Oh common user it will be fun to taste alcohol !

Any /black/ here that know something about the dimensions of Black Heart's blade? I've dug quite deep but the only things I can find are some leddit guesswork and sizes of cosplay props.
So far I estimated that it's about 165cm long, 43cm wide and 3-3.5 cm thick. Would that be correct?

There's a history of alcoholism in my family.

What music genre would each nep listen to?

I miss Gearnon

I love my wife Vert
so, how long until /nepgen/ dies?

I can't even read what the fuck is written here.

KeenH is a good artist.

Neppy would be the best smoking buddy

How do I nep Big Nep?

Anyway you want, I would imagine.

Plutia and Neppy would be the best to smoke weed with and after that go eat pudding

Plutie would just fall asleep. Neppy at least would make funny jokes and play vidya with you

>Last thread managed to die due to no reply in almost three fucking hours
We ded yet?

I don't. He deserved to die

>wanting the only good place to post about neps to die

>vert's lights out
What a lightweight. I expected more from her, especially since it takes more to get high if you have a bigger body
Is this proof that smaller is better?

>only good place
Are the others really that shitty that we're the only good one?

There's way more Nep communities, honestly. And /nepgen/ is one of the worst to be honest, unless you are one of the shitposters that dump images.

There is no other place that is anywhere near as good as nepgen. The only other place is reddit and that's just a lewdposting cesspool. Discords are shit by default and don't count, so go back there and never return if that's what you're implying

What about forums?

I can only agree that /nepgen/ is good near game releases, or after it. During other times, this place is just a bunch of virgins circlejerking and actually manages to be worse than the Neptunia reddit.

Time for you to fuck off back to neppit then

What are you even doing here if you hate this place?

Why would I come here if I hated it? I just the state what's of /nepgen/ currently. Doesn't mean I hate it, just that it's bad, seriously.

Can't we just all get along?

Great, then fuck off and don't come back.

>tfw Airisu will never rape you

WTF did I just write. I meant
>I just said that's the state of /nepgen/ currently

Why don't you fuck off and don't come back?

/nepgen/ would be a lot better if retards like the Eltard actually got banned for good instead of constantly evading their bans.
But every general has its own moron. Currently, we have the eltard, /civ4xg/ has the horatioposter, /indie/ has Recluse, /ksg/ has everyone, /scg/ died from shitposting, /kspg/ also died, and the chucklefish general died a while ago.

> /scg/ died from shitposting
Out fate right here, user.

The problem with /nepgen/ is actually what posts draw attention. Currently the topics that are of interest and most discussed are:
>/deadgen/
>waifu wars
>mansion
>flame wars over literally anything
The posts that could actually strike some interesting discussion end up ignored, and instead a small group of tards turn these threads into shitpost generals.

You see, /deadgen/ shouldn't even be something that drew attention, and if it was one month ago, it wouldn't, since we were pretty much alive by then. I guess it's only downhill from here, it's not like there's any news about the games by Compile, so we can't discuss anything interesting either.

I had some laughs about this string of conversations in Lowee.

>/deadgen/
Just because we have nothing to talk.

>waifu wars
Just like every other general, check the Dangan Ronpa one.

>mansion
The mansion died, stop bringing it up.

>flame wars
Like every fucking thing on Veeky Forums, what's your point? Try saying on /v/ that you like, I dunno, Overboard for the Playstation, and you'll get 10 replies saying it wasa good game, 20 saying it was shit, one saying the Playstation had nice games, and 200 saying the playstation was a buggy piece of shit.

This life is suffering.

>Just because we have nothing to talk.
How about shit on Compile Heart? I'm always up for some rage.
>Just like every other general, check the Dangan Ronpa one.
Agreed, every weeb general gonna have waifu wars.
>Like every fucking thing on Veeky Forums, what's your point? Try saying on /v/ that
Veeky Forums is not /v/, and I don't know what flame wars are you even talking about, I don't remember the last time I've seen one here.

If there are other active Neptunia communities beyond this place, the subreddit and some Discords, I'd love to hear about them. But as far as I'm aware, this is all there is.

Are there forums? Only ones I can think of are the Steam forums which are relatively inactive and only talk about technical issues, and the GOG forum which is dead.

>IP counts raises whenever the eltard posts
Really make you think.

>How about shit on Compile Heart?
The problem is that this has been discussed to hell and back when the Rebirth games came out, and because of all the consolefriends around, talking about recycled assets marks you as a pcfriend, and thus as a target of bullying.
>Veeky Forums is not /v/
It's still Veeky Forums : if people disagree, they'll say it loudly, and sometimes they'll disagree just for the sake of being contrarian.

Proper debates are the exception, not the rule. Just see the debate we had about whether or not the Neptunia games are terrible or not, it was very civil, but it didn't last long.
Having extremes opinions means the quality of debate sinks, but it also means longest debate. Or longest brawls.

>steam forum
Yeah, I remember that idiot who whined about Anonydeath being a tranny and wanting him to be referred as a she.

>we can't discuss anything interesting
>11 games + an anime series in the entire franchise, yet user can't find anything interesting to discuss
As I've said, posts that could strike an interesting discussion end up ignored. I'll take the initiative then.

By using the dimensions that calculated, and taking into account that the sword would take up 55-60% of a 165*43*3 box, Black Heart's sword would weigh about 95kg, if it was made from steel (7700 kg/m3)

because I'm not the one saying this place is shit, that's you. So fuck off

Neptunia Amino is pretty decent, isn't it? I never actually went there, but there seems to be some decent stuff there to be honest.

>Just see the debate we had about whether or not the Neptunia games are terrible or not,
Oh, I remember that, I took place on this on the good side. It was pretty short, so I didn't even consider it a real flame war.

Which nation would you like to on?

>I took place on this on the good side
So you agreed that these games are bad, good.
>I didn't even consider it a real flame war
It wasn't. It was just a civil debate. Flame wars are just debates that blows up because one side get angry at the other side's fault, real or not.

For example, if I say :
>Blanc is a shit
Since I'm not supporting it with any argument, this is an opinion, and thus it will encourage people who like Blanc to claim they disgree.
But if I say :
>Blanc treats Rom and Ram like shit, you can see it during mk2
Then, since I brought up arguments, people will have to counter-attack with arguments (such as bringing that moment in VII where C-Sha teases Blanc for really caring about the twins), and thus the debate will stay civil.

Probably Leanbox.
My least favourite CPU, but at least it doesn't suffer from a lazy CPU, it's not engulfed in constant smog, and it's not built in the snow.

I agreed that the games are good. I'm not a retard who comes here to waifu post. I come here because I unironically enjoy the games and sometimes there's people talking about them here.

>to live on

I would pick Rinbox
- healthy country
- the CPU is not a underage teenager
- the Oracle is super cute
- GREEN THEME
One flaw: no Iris Heart.

Lowee, flat girls, constant snow so it remind me of my home country.

gamindustri graveyard

planeptune, cutest and best goddesses

this 2bh

>nephsitters can't think of any objective as to why Neptune is good
>all their argumentation relies on belittling and insulting the others CPUs

>straw manning

She isn't good she is perfect.

indeed

Yes, exactly what nepshitters do.

Something can be bad and still be the best, so long as everything else is worse.

>nephsitters
fixed it

I don't think there's anything worse than /nepgen/ currently besides some discords. At least as of now. It's just circlejerking, waifu wars and people baiting.

Then leave

You leave

Why should I? I like Nepgen. You're the one bitching about it, not me.

r/gamindustri is better?

I like it too, just saying it's shit at the moment

Well, if there is to be change in /nepgen/ then it must start with you.

And by that I mean, spark up a discussion. About the combat or even games that you hope Neptunia parodies one day.

I would love to see a Tales of Neptunia or Legend of Heroes: Hyperdimension

You're the one thing that's shit at the moment. Not Nepgen.

Nobody cares nor wants to know why the place you choose to mope around in is so shitty

When can we expect neptunia in grim dark future ?

Yeah right. That's why the thread died today with no replies for 3 hours.
I would like some Nepsona.

>Nobody cares nor wants to know why the place you choose to mope around in is so shitty
So you admit /nepgen/ is currently shitty. Good.

m8 nobody gives a fuck. Just leave if you don't like it instead of crying like a bitch 24/7. You've been here bitching about it all day.

What? I came here just a few hours ago.

You have to go back to t/u/mblr

n-no

When VII releases. Though I hear only a third of it will be in a post-apocalyptic setting.

But user these things would happen if you sleep with someone else on the same bed

i like nep.

i love nep

Haven't you heard, user?

Fucking degenerate

anyone have the praise lastation pic?? i thought had saved but cant find