Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!hBQi0BYL!BVWiYErNVlf1Bfrx55LdW64Ck01Z7J8_99roVxHW7Mc
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
Gameplay Explanation: my.mixtape.moe/wvnjmu.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/jlcxgw.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/ghknzm.jpg

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Veeky Forums League
Round of 16 December 15th
Final Day December 16th

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot to link the previous thread.

Was Kay-chan scared shitless of Gele?

I'd love for this CG to be part of a sequence showing Kayblis (in all his stages of evolution) by the side of each Archfiend. Like, him reminiscing how he's been there each time, and it's finally his turn.

Reading Gele's backstory made me wonder if being kind simply doesnt pay off in Ranceverse that well. Either that or you need to temper that attitude with strength/power or naivete is what gets you killed

Arios Theoman
Hero

On his twentieth birthday, Arios Theoman’s Hero powers fled his body. He became a normal man, and returned to his hometown for a quiet, simple life.
But, in the great war, his life came crashing down. Powerless, he could do nothing but watch as he lost everything. He pleaded for the power to exact vengeance.
His cries were heard. His prayers answered. His wish came true.

There're kind people that succeeded in life. Barres, Thoma, the president of the drug company, Mi, Rance.

Why is Arios allowed to be this cool?

All of those people are strong or not naive, though.

Because he has to give up everything for it, from his POV. Kudos to him, he might achieve something significant this time

When Ludo translate 3rd video?

Not translating the third video since it's just a video for the album, rather than the game itself.

The drug president is both weak and pretty naive.

>He fucking her in 02 is canon, by the way. 03 mentions it
Then I guess Mi gets ALICE. It's only fair.

I would love that.

>It's only fair.

Rance through his plot armor gets to keep a Level Angel so yeah.

Nice that we see Gele in her full-powered form. Rance missed out on tapping that in canon now.

I'm half-half on her DK form still having those limbs (or at least upgraded versions of her 03 limbs), it makes sense with her backstory (although that should mean her breasts and eyes should be black spheres too) but I like how she looked completely human but was the most monstrous of them all. Like how she viewed the humans on her deathbed.

Her limbs at full power look a lot more elegant. I'm all for it.

A bunch of eople have level gods. Hell Willis is the level god of many adventureres, not just Rance's.

Any worthwhile adventure has a Level God though. Heck, Patton has one too. Even Maria technically had one in IV, which came forward when she just tried summoning one.

Seems like Level Gods can choose to answer the summons and forge a contract with the caller to be their Level Gods.

Rance got Willis because he made her promised to be his Level God if she passed the test.

>haha plot armor lmao xd
You need to go back to /v/ shitposter-kun.

Kay chan fear every DK

glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

He couldn't have been scared of bookworm Ssulal-chan, right?

Me too.

He was. Being a DK give you so much power, even the weakest made Kayblis submit.

He wouldn't like real Alice if he knew how she is like. Mi x Alice of his dreams

What's the most meme-worthy CG of Kay released so far?

Would also be nice to see by the side of each DK their favorite/most trusted demon.

Who was Kkulf Kkulf's?

I think he liked Kayblis? And maybe Kayblis was the only demon he had.

>I'm guessing there's no fucking way in hell someone can chop off Hawzel's massively fuckhuge HP in just 8 turns with a party with those stats so this is something to look forward to in a NG+.
To add to your argument, difficulty (which relates directly to enemies strength) increases as time passes. So even if the player waits until he gets stronger before facing Hawzel, she would also be stronger.

Looks like attaining a very good result (which may be needed for Creator route) will only be possible on a NG+, or at least extremely hard to achieve without it.

They present a route in case you win so it's definitely possible to win.

The argument isn't if it's possible to win, but rather if it's possible to win on a first playthrough with how hard the battle seems to be.

I doubt it. Time is limited so you can't just grind like crazy to beat her.
Why is she so strong anyway?

Japan wtf???

What ?

All the demons are probably very strong if you fight them head on.

She's always been romanized as Tillday.

>wtf
>???
Please evaluate how you type before you press the "Post" button.

???

This is a big brain thread, be careful to respect our culture.

Stop trying to fit in faggot.

The hell are you talking about ?

>Calling yourself 'big brain'

what about Avel?

Khulf Khulf - Kay
Avel - Kamilla
Ssulal - Kesselring?
Nighcisa - Xavier
Gele - Guy
Guy - Hornet

Not him but he's quite clearly being ironic.

I don't think his brain is big enough to do that.

Even Avel. He still is a DK, which probably hurt the most.

For Gi it may be Lemon or Silky if the image is before Hornet is adult.

Rance raped her though, if she is successful then why keep dealing with such a bastard other than through the power of his plot armor of no consequences.

>xd
>glad I wasn't the only one thinking that
Emoji aren't welcome on 4-chan, younglings.

Here, have a (You). You seem to be desperate.

Don't encourage him.

Rance levels up heaps so is super profitable for her.

>damn, he called me out on my xd, better give him a (You)
Pathetic.

Your shitposting is so blatant we can start reporting you now.

So is the Veeky Forums game dead? DM-san, are you there?

Maybe you are right to some extent, though it still makes Willis super tough-skinned and apathetic to the protag's actions.

Well, try it. You started it first though, I just copied what you wrote.

Actually, K-K-Kamilla is the Platinum Dragon, which in DnD would either make her a good-aligned Dragon or Bahamut, a powerful god and an ancestor of all Good-aligned Dragons (Metallic ones). I have no idea if DnD has normal Platinum Dragons or if there is only one, Bahamut.

Checking the situation here, which is the Free Cities at the end of turn 0:

Diphteria, Hanna, M Land, Kathtom, Portugal - burning
Rockearth, City, Ice, Red - safe
The-O - safe but it's position makes me wonder if Papademas made a deal / surrendered to the enemy
Toushin City - not visible but probably burning

On the generals we have with generic portraits Vian Peco (ヴィヤン・ペコ) as the mercenaries army leader and Cagliostro (カリオストロ) as one of the vice leaders.

My guess is that early on Vian will die (and maybe succeeded by Cecil?) and Cagliostro will die or defect after learning how to transport his soul to a perfect loli body. In their places we will probably have the AL Church Knight order and maybe an army commanded by Katyusha (she is said to be an excellent warrior).

Also interesting to point out that the roaad to Japan is completely open.

is maria fat?

Gele confirmed Fated Girl when?

I think Papademus will be a traitor but it won't happen until later than turn 1.

Besides Pi-R ship, which I'm not sure if it still exists, JAPAN can only be attacked through a narrow bridge and they built a fortress there as well. They have a very strong defense, so maybe they won't be able to even enter JAPAN at all unless humans get fucked really hard.

Never, and she won't be in X either outside of flashbacks

Even Rance can't remember filler characters from side-Quest. Alkaneze is also very fillerish character, but it seems the dev trying to force her in because of boobs.

On other regions it is easy to not notice it as they're united, but looking at the free cities, seems like they had to abandon lots of places like Paracho and have its citizens as refugees somewhere else.

Soo the real poorfag soldier wasn't a generic Helman soldier commanderbut rather a generic Free Cities commander. Guys should have hired Parancho dolphins or whales to represent their army, Jesus.

My guess is that things will get complicated for them because of Kurobe. Maybe the demons or someone else will bring him back and take control of the youkais, and on the confusion of being attacked on the north the monster army breaks through the south.

I just noticed but does Lei not have an army? It just says Lightning Attacks.

That makes no sense at all.
First of all Kurobe is dead, and the demons don't have any resurrecting powers to bring him back.
And even if they did, why would he fight against the humans when he was allied with the emperor when he lived? Youkai are allied with humans, so they fight against demons. Besides, Masamune and his wives are presented as allied, so that already means that Youkai are allied.

Alkanese is one the main characters from Quest. While that doesn't say much, she joins early on and participate in many of the main story quests. Rance not remembering Sachiko is a joke regarding the fact she is very unworthy of note visually and personality wise.

Fucking hype

"main character" yet after we fucked her, she didn't do anything and stay irrelevant from the beginning till the end. She is just another background character that developers probably really like, so they put her here and there.

>first of all kurobe is dead
Youkai don't get killed off for good and one of the silhouettes looks like it could be kurobe.

In less than a week we will get the full update on Japan, so the silhouette that looks like Kurobe will be revealed. The info there may give us hints about what to expect from him.

Except that lore says that he was killed. They wouldn't go out of their way to explicitly state that if he wasn't.
I know one of the silhouettes kinda looks like him but I see that as him appearing as a ghost or something rather than reviving entirely, assuming it actually is him of course.

This is Jill (Gele). Say something nice to her.

Its a massive stretch to call her a main character of Quest.

Main characters of Quest = Rance, Sachiko, Suzume, Crook, Pastel, Aegis, Reset.
Then there are characters like Copandon and then the likes of Alkanese and then below that the irrelevant characters.

That's basically Quest in a nutshell, isn't it? The freedom of it, combined with tons of characters means that no one feels like a main character, just stay on the sideline and comment on things.

She was saved from a certain death by the most dashing Demon King.

>She didn't do anything
I remember her having a lot of dialogue for a character that wasn't "Main cast" and she had prominent box art positioning

Having random lines =/= important

Gele body pillow when

You seem to be suggesting that alkanese goes around saying random things like some sort of Athena 2.0 parody

For a game like Quest if you aren't a character that's directly participating in major story arcs that is the most you can hope for

It's not like she's a character you pick up with a dungeon ticket

Which girl have you nutted to the most?

Will there be any CG with her later on? damn she is hot.

Hahahahaha
No

Sadly, IX isn't even at KR's level in that regard.

Same fate as that busty youkai kyuubi...

Omachi at least has the House introductory CG, so they are in different categories.

>Her smile and virginity: gone

She will enjoy it soon.

Is she okay?

There will be a route where we save her early, r-right

"Save"

How does Kay decide which dick to use to deflower Hornet?

It's simple, he uses all of them at once.