Why aren't Caitlyn and Vi married yet?

good job user

I am pride of you user.

Caitlyn is straight.

>Annie main
CUTE!!!!

u smel lol

my last game i was useful i swear >

Congratulations, you're slightly less retarded now.

*holds her hand*

*holds her hand*

Your pantsus are showing, slut.

I'd fuck your ass

Try during the actual season and not during pr'ez'season

>that D- anivia game

*holds your hand*

Good job user, hope you continue playing well and get to at lest plat next season.
I know you can do it.

HOLD THIS
*holds your hand*

I'm sorry you feel that way but that's what you get when you start a conversation with an adversarial and patronizing tone.

Your advice is of no use to me or the female gaming community, whose advancement and wellbeing is my main concern.

afk ;_;

> 2017
> Still playing LoL
> Still playing outdated MOBA
Why are you still playing this dying game in a dying genre? You LoL Cuckie should switch to Paragon or HotS because they're the future of the MOBA genre. Enjoy seeing your games falloff in twitch rating and popularity lmao while Paragon and HotS takes all the spotlight as they deserve

Rude.
__no__

No (You) for you

>lane against another monkey
>doesn't matter because our monkeys are out-monkeying him
gud gam

As someone who plays hots a lot it is just a ghost town that gets a lot of content for no reason but still a ghost town
Paragorn an Hots boh playerbae combined aren't even 10% of LoL's

*blushes and holds it back*

*blushes and holds it hack*

Why are you cropping out cs? Are you afraid or just ashamed to show it to us?

>fed zed
every time

Do you want to lock fingers, user?

>vladgag is trying to make tingling over lol champions into some grandstanding moral issue

Every day you become a bit more pathetic

What's your rank, swift?

female sexual liberation is important goddamit

you're just retarded and everyone rekt you until they just got fed up and left you to be retarded. you're literally a brainlet with delusions and most people who arent newfags or brainlets themselves don't even respond to your b8 anymore

>tfw now I'm a brainlet or a newfag
shiiieeeeet

>caitlyin is straight
I doubt

Maybe I want to save bandwidth. See, this file is almost five times as large.

>t-that's just your opinion now counts as an argument

I love how nobody offered any statistics, data or anything but opinions to counter me too

just "logic also everyone is different"

you should grow out of general unproductive arguments already

omg user I love lulu too!! XD she is so kawaii!!!!! >.< Look! It's me and my waifu Lulu!!

I really fucking hate how it seems that everyone just instakills eachother nowadays. It feels like there's a lot less room to outplay people.

guise, apart from talking about female sexual liberation, can you give me advice, what to pick if i want mpen on ahri and feel that void staff isn't enough? i used to build abyssal staff but they remade it into some weird crap

Paragon is ugly.
It has a horrible art style with a horrible "realistic" color pallet.
it's going to age SO badly in just a few years.
I know this is you bait, but people have been saying "lmao this new game is going to kill League" since season 3 and not even the monolith that was Overwatch managed to do it.
Riot is good at what they do, whether you like it or not.

>Holds it hack
Whoa...
youtube.com/watch?v=XbxZargtXug

Peak was plat 2 before I stopped playing for a year, only hit silver this season because I was playing really, really badly.
I think I'm slowly getting back in the groove and I'm shooting for plat again for s8.
Right now I'm playing a bit less because of finals week and Battlerite, but I think it's having a positive effect on my League mechanics.

>Maybe I want to save bandwidth
jpeg

>tfw girl
>tfw play Vayne and Draven
>no way you are a girl. Girls don’t play those champions! You must play Jinx and MF!
>M5 with MF and not even M4 with Jinx
>tfw not a girl

Okay I guess I’ll grow a penis then

Females are and have been more sexually liberated than men for decades already. You want more husbandos. That's fine, I want more sluts but i don't try to make it into some issue about representation of sluts in games.

>Maybe I want to save bandwidth.
that's cute~

girls play ashe and xayah, you silly girl

Sorc boots and Spooky Mask give you 33 flat magic pen, which lets you do true damage to most ADC's if they don't take Mercs.
If you crunch some numbers Void staff actually gives you way less magic pen on squishy targets than a spooky mask for half the price.

Save images in jpg or even better in gif.

But girls do play Vayne. Female Vayne mains are the sweetest.

>Females are and have been more sexually liberated than men for decades already.

This is a baseless claim and blatant lies.

> Paragon is ugly
> It's going to age so badly

lol, u MOBA fag are really desesperate to save your dying game and genre by saying any kind of bullshit. If anything, Paragon has the best "graphics" in the market because of the power of the unreal engine 4, and the best animations too unlike your shitty MOBA lol
youtube.com/watch?v=XYOQ_neisZY

quality graphics & animation amirite LoLbabs?

What does void staff excel at?

Please do not reply to shills, thank you

it's not about doing damage to adc it's to do damage to their nasus who can kill 3 of us on our base ignoring turrets. we literally barely won having 2x more kills

what kind of garbage music do you listen to when playing league of lego

youtube.com/watch?v=lXl5x1edtRk
youtube.com/watch?v=75r5UIQ7jD0

Are you toxic too? Favourite Vayne Draven skins?

>Female Vayne mains are the sweetest.
male vayne mains are less sweetest?

How much of a failure will Clash be lads?

I hate how the gaming community has a preconceived notion of what female gamers are like. "If you're a girl who's above gold, you must be boosted or carried!"

When's Ahri x Sona gonna be confirmed on the SG-Verse?

a bit toxic unfortunately

youtube.com/watch?v=My4j3vgFxbE

youre a useless piece of shit and you know it

in killing those who got mr
don't listen to that swift guy, that's a great item and sometimes even worth rushing

Hilary Duff

I've been listening to instrumental christmas music that has a fireplace video on my 2nd monitor

Best ass.
Best girl.
Best waifu.

as a bonus heres her bio

what

stop my wife aint no bimbo

doesn't even look like vayne at all

nice flash dumbass

Yes, I turned off All Chat so I would play more than I type. I barely chat with anymore. The latest “toxic” thing was like lol this Nami after she died. I don’t flame anyone else if I die tho.

Base Vayne
Soulreaver Draven

Yes I know that, but I still believe that taking out tanks is the ADC's job.
There are way better armor pen items than magic pen ones.
Mages and Assassins excel at taking out enemy carries, thats what you gear them for in my opinion.
And you can still turn Spooky Mask into Sad Mask no matter how much of a meme it is and do some damage to tanks as well while blowing up ADCs with true damage.

Countering MR stacking carries like Ryze, Galio, or ADC's that get Mercs like Varus.

Except that's exactly what I said a post ago.
I said flat magic pen is better when enemies don't buy mr because you'll be doing true damage.
For example:
MF has 33 base Magic Resistance.
Spooky Mask gives you 15 magic pen.
Void Staff would only give you 13 magic pen versus her (40% of 33).

So spooky mask is WAY better versus carries because it's HALF the price for the SAME damage amp.

I want to smell Kayle's fat butt in the first clip.

shes shit like you

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/941390449293582336

May or June next year.

Remember with Void Staff you get the best of both worlds since it's going to be useful on carries that carry shit like Scimitar and tanks in general and support. It's more worth to get than the sorry state Rabadon is now.

sona seem to have a harem

imo it's a mandatory third item on ahri after morello and ludens

>Giant Slayer getting nerfed

LMAO

I hope we get some cute and sweet moments between the two.

>honor capsule
>oh boy can't wait I hope I get the warwick or twitch skin this time
>don't
>at least get a full key
>open chest
>fucking shit darius emote

EPIC

>there are people who still pick dashless adcs
even jhin and draven are good enough, mf would be if her w could be realistically used in combat
but why do retards continue to pick ashe, jinx, kog varus and xayah?

>Vladfag claims to fight for female representation in video games
>Writes pages long fanfictions about women being brutally raped and abused, hypnotized and tortured by demonic undead men.
Really helping the cause there Vlady.

Yes you do end up doing more damage overall with Void Staff, I'm not claiming otherwise.
But what I'm specifically talking about here is snowball potential.
Guise costs only 1500 and you can buy it as your second or even first item.
This lets you insanely snowball if you roam early, because with Guise and Sorc's you have 33 Magic Penetration for literally no gold and you'll be doing, as I've said, true damage to most ADC's in early game.
I'm just saying its really good for snowballing and getting ahead so you can carry, specially with how important bot lane is in this meta.
If you make 3 good roams on bot as a midlaner you've won the game, and Guise is going to let you do that better than a morellonomicon rush.

build protobelt :^)

i need to FUCK ashe

hello my bronzie

>not saving correct version

tard

Except MF is the strongest ADC behind Ez at the moment because you don't need to even use autos with her to win a teamfight at any point of the game.

nobody cares about your namefagging

get real retard, coordination and teamplay are nonexistent in soloq from b5 to rank1
ashe could actually be rank one and still get popped by a blue kayn coming out of a wall at a million miles an hour, or be within a zeds basic combo range and can do nothing to not die

is there any champ that cant solo baron?

hello my bronzie

>Poppy misflashed but that's ok she has 80% cdr somehow popping her lvl 3 W every 4 secs
>Warwick is spazzing out
>Russian

same applies to mf
they 100% lose to an assassin, whereas jhins range and huge ms could save him, and vayne/lucian/trist would just win

>ironic that this bitch gets like 20k dollars a week while half-assing her craft like this

@198770021
You are back at it, faggot.

Could have been a champ shard instead.

>be yorick
>get my four ghouls at 1950
>head to baron
>do the trick so that I don't take damage
>so that I can actually deal damage to baron
>summon Lady
>doing baron
>fucking midlaner comes up
>drags 3 people with her