pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/a8zwsba6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nino!

This is my wife. Say something nice about her!

TIAMO BUFFS SPEED NOT DEFENSE
AAAAAAAAAA

She's cute! I'm gonna marry her!

Reminder not to like Tharja.

strawpoll.com/a8zwsba6
strawpoll.com/a8zwsba6
strawpoll.com/a8zwsba6

this is your armor unit tonight

I want to get pranked by her

Amigos y maricones de /feg/, ¿hay algún personaje en Fire Emblem que pueda derrotar a El Raúl Blanco?

Here I thought since I don’t have 28 mlg units I’d get a stronger assault score at intermediate

If she falls, can she get back up?

She finally got decent art.

Here's a hint, put anything but the current meta in
I still can't believe someone fell for my guardbow faye

Si

How long until we get a cavalry without a horse?

>doesn't dress like a slut
Good wife.

I want Jamke to fuck me

wtf bros how am I supposed to hate her now?

Fuck me, I specifically leveled my pitiful 4 star Klein for this bound heroes map and I can't find enough room for him to NOT stand in front of a fucking flyer eventually.

When Yukimura sweeps in to save daggers.

>Thinking only with your dick

Jaffar already saved daggers

What the fuck is there to even like about her?

Answer this without mentioning her appearance at all.

Zaza's Lissa isn't so bad, unlike a few of his other characters.

Is it worth it to make an armor team without Hector fodder?

Ride the bike!

I still believe they had originally another class for her in mind before they were like "dude armor powercreep skills"

Everyone, look at this disgraceful loli slut. Say mean things to her!

She likes you so much it transcends time and space.
She doesn’t like the avatar, she literally likes you.
It’s kind of romantic

Christmas is everything!

Hector actually usually works better outside of proper armour teams. Amelia, Sheena and Henry tend to be better greens within full armour teams.

He can't survive a round with the fliers? Their attack is pretty low for infernal, I let Bridelia eat a round with one to block them and she survived just fine.

So she's a stalker, got it. You pathetic fucks are so desperate that you'd take a stalker who's sole purpose is to like (You) because you're that lonely IRL. Sad!

(lol

Her quotes say otherwise.

I mean do I need DC or is Armor March good enough with the right builds?

>She doesn’t like the avatar, she literally likes you.
That's not true though. Heroes makes it clear she is after Robin himself.

You may be thinking of Katarina, the better red bladetome mage.

So what do we think of the new units, are they good skillwise ?

>tips fedora
Appearance is the only thing that matters

What do i do with loli tiki, do i go full speed build?

He gets doubled on lunatic

>tfw we didn't get Reindeer
>we didn't get anything creative or fun out of any of the christmas seasonals, just 4 fateswakening in santa suits
Not sure why I hoped for anything different, really. Japan hates fun.

DON'T WORRY EVERYONE
BEAST UNITS ARE COMING TO SAVE THE META

Every time I see the TMS designs, I can't help but think they're lovely. Maybe I should just go and play it after all.

Exactly where do you think you are that you think this is an insult?

Which flier does he end up needing to eat it from?
If you can ensure it's only 1 of them, just toss him a level 1 breaker skill to survive that round.

How to fix the dub:

Remove Wendee Lee
Remove Misty Lee
Remove Stephanie Sheh
Remove Lani Minella
Remove Julie Kliewer
Cindy Robinson and Julie Ann Taylor can probably go too

And give those roles to younger VAs with actual talent and not just “experience” and standing in the industry. There’s actual good talent right now with Cherami Leigh and Brina Palencia but they get Wendy and Ayra when the shitty voices get Lyn and Camilla.

Uh Tharja's a reindeer

A sexy reindeer that's my wife!

Fucking hell.

That goes for liking anything fictional or any celebrity. It's for fun.

Tharja is a reindeer though
I want art of Kiran riding the reindeer

Bench her because titty Tiki's the better unit

>Playing with sound on at all.

Is it even possible to "save the meta"?

The only way to change the meta without retroactively changing existing units or skills is to introduce some new powercreep bullshit, which funnily enough will only ever serve to further fuck the meta.

>being autistic is fun

Suddenly I understand this general a lot better now.

I just found out that I don't have access to lancebreaker, since I don't have Oscar or Narcian and I'm obviously not promoting Arthur to 5* for that.
Feels like no matter what, I'm just too late to the game. Every special map coming up I can't beat because there is something very specific I don't have.

We didn't wait a whole year for the units that were supposed to be out during launch right?
We're getting more Christmas units right?

>IS most likely won't unclutter the 3* and 4* pools.
>Instead, they pass one skill to these units which needs to be promoted to 5* to get their 3rd tier
>Expects to find things such as Close Defense Draug or Fire Boost Jagen, but we get Attack Def Plus Est and Speed Ploy Roy.

Halloween was exactly the same shit. I cannot believe how uninspired the seasonal designs have been, this sort of thing should be viewed as an opportunity to design something unique, fun or interesting and instead are used as pathetic cashgrab pieces of shit that are really only desirable to roll for because they have busted fucking skills.

Nah, New Year’s units and 2018 feathers.

Isn't a bad game.

Just don't that the story serious.

I'm just sad about no flying reindeer mounts, and no dragon reindeer MCorrin or any Santa alts that look like Santa, or MKana as a cute elf.

Seriously. I sometimes turn the sound on for a story chapter or something, but other than it's been silence mode since one week after launch.

Do people leave those battle animations on, too?

Use better Tiki instead.

cute little boots for D E L I C A T E rizu feets!

Ooga booga boob on boob me like

I won't that the story serious, got it.

I think saving the meta may be impossible but if they just change the list for 5* exclusive units and downgrade it, even putting some as a 3* it would help the game very much.

Fuck off pedo

>Christmas units aren't cute or sexy at all

guess I'm saving for the next legendary banner

Sometimes I get spooked by something I overlooked and die when I didn’t think I was going to so when I’m doing more than just grinding the animations are all on and paid close attention to.

I want to ejaculate into deer pussy.

Then why are you even here, why play any game if it's alll pandering autist shit?

>Fliers are natural shit aganist Bow
>Armors are natural shit aganist Tomes
>Horses are natural shit aganist ?????

I'm 100% sure that every beast weapon will have horse advantage

They could start by not having meta changing skills like Wrath and Tactics locked behind 5 star units.

>christmas tharja is an armor unit
I told you about them Bikini Armors m8s. I told you.
They're the real deal.

Shut up dumb fujo lmao

Take the story serious.*

I hate when auto correct fudge everything.

No. beasts will be BST boosted units but they will be extra weak to their respective magic counter part. Green beasts because weak to red fire. Red dragons because weak to blue lightning and blue crows because weak to green wind.

>Didn't get a cavalry unit riding a reindeer for xmas

I'm very disappointed

why the FUCK are they all armors?
armor emblem is a joke and two of the four are part of the same color and weapon type that armors haven’t ever needed after day 1

Tsubasa is cute

Cute!!

>I'm gay

these people have the right idea, availability is everything. thundercock is 4* and lightning was given out for free, no wonder you see them so god damn much.

i wish her regular version got art this good
i wish all characters got art this good

>Lissa isn't cute
>Lissa isn't sexy

>Brazen attack/defense
>Gain +7 atk/def when under 80% hp in combat
>Tyrfing
>Gain +4 def when under 50% HP in combat

Ummmmm
UMMMMM

Need a safe space?

D-don't l...ew.......

I have never been as attracted to a character as this one. Why does she have zero art, and why am I even so attracted top her.

Their performances aren't really the problem.
Listen closely to the lines they read, the awkward pauses, lack of flow, emphasis on the wrong syllables, and generally the voice and character they choose to portray.

None of that is the fault of the voice actor/actress. They perform exactly what they're told to perform, how they're told to perform it. The dub's script writers are the ones responsible for crafting a script literally impossible to read naturally, or in a tone that suits the pace and length of the conversation. The dub's voice director is responsible for telling the voice performers to use a particular voice for the character, to place emphasis on discordant syllables, to read their lines in a way that flows poorly, etc.

It's the collaboration between these two positions that decides if a dub will sound passable, or sound like teletubbies passed through google translate. I can only believe that the translators writing the scripts are ESL and that their scripts don't go through a review or editing process.

>Tactics
>mixed movement comps
>meta changing
For how hard the conditional is to activate, well hard is probably the wrong word but it severely limits your team composition options, tactics are still nowhere near as busted as the +6/6 Fortify/Hones that every movement type bar infantry gets.

I still don't understand ISIS' reasoning behind this. Infantry buffs are a fucking paltry +4 compared to +12 that everything else gets, on top of whatever benefits that particular movement type also has.

>Lissa is shared with her faggot brother and will be safely ignored

Not any more than you do, apparently.

So I have 2 bride Caeda's one is +att - speed the other is +def - hp. I'm tired of seeing two of them and no useful skills to be had. I'm thinking of merging into the + def. Or should I do the + atk?

I mean she has a stat line of 32 34 which will become 32 35 once merged, or 29 37 which will be 29 38 when merged.

Then I'll give her Blárblade+, deathblow 3, and desperation?

Is +SPD Dragonstone for Nowi worth it without Hone Dragons?

The +DEF one gives +4 DEF instead of +3 SPD.

The new A skills are armour-only.

What if Beasts are like dragons in pokemon and they have advantage aganist themselves?

Why would he need LB 3 if he only needs to eat one hit?
You didn't give him fury did you?