Sc2

gkl

remember when twitch was good? what do i watch now

twitch is still the best entertainment out there, there are thousands of different channels to enjoy

books can be pretty good or so they say

On the first day of christmas the vegees gave to me, a namefag in a skype call

On the second day of christmas the vegees gave to me, two hero shitters, and a namefag in a skype call.

On the third day of christmas the vegees gave to me, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call.

On the fourth day christmas the vegees gave to me, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call.

On the fifth day of christmas the vegees gave to me, five tooouuuurneeeyshiiiiits, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call

On the sixth day of christmas the vegees gave to me, six posts from reddit, five tooouuuurneeeyshiiiiits, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call.

On the seventh day of christmas the vegees gave to me, seven epik memes, six posts from reddit, five tooouuuurneeeyshiiiiits, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call.

On the eigth day of christmas the vegees gave to me, eight ancient tweets, seven epik memes, six posts from reddit, five tooouuuurneeeyshiiiiits, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call

name one enjoyable channel

:O

omo

So what do we think of Protoss

im so sad that take betrayed us for hearthstone

slept 13 hour ~_~

its good to sleep

>Playing co-op
>teammate literally does nothing until the last minute

upvoting this pasta

based

five touuurrrny shiiits

heh heh lol we have fun here

cold showers

are super effective

low iq physically disabled gook gf 2018 we out here cuzz

just a reminder in case you encounter extraterrestrials

The main elements that compose the human body, by mass percent, are shown from most abundant to least abundant element. The atomic fractions (fractions of atoms) are different due to differing atomic weights. As in water, oxygen contributes the most mass, but hydrogen is the most common atom.

i'm never having sex

man isnt the sum of his material parts he is a soul and if an alien cant handle that then fuck em theyre a demon

no john

you are the demons

of course you are right
but just in case they want to know what elements your physical body is made of and you don't wanna look like a fool! image how embarrasing that would be

whats the brain?

i tell u u extraterrestrial materialist and by extension atheist, i am a soul that partakes of the living God u ask me what i am made of? well u listen and u listen good u green bodied son of a bitch im filled with holy fervor and righteous anger and fear before the LORD thats what i am made do you make trial of me?

i..i came in peace! you are a rude and primitve species and you don't even know what your hosts are made of! adios!

i'm pretty sure i'm ad of fart vapor and flouride

my only host is the lord of hosts and God the highest and the question is not what he is made of but what he has made of us for it is in He that live move and have our being

be gone from my sight you ignorant atheist aliens or so help me God i will rend you in twain and burn u

aliens don't exist and the multiple universes thing is retarded

we, too, believe in our holy Creator who made all things! including us and you! we came to share our knowledge of His vast creation, but you seem to consist of the more hostile parts of the Creator. we apologize for trying to make contact and will leave you in your, to be honest, filthy dimension. tata

well ull note multiple universes is a linguistic and logical contradiction universe means the area where all things are so u by definition cannot have multiple places in which everything is contained

there is nothing about God you can tell me that God has not already

uve fornicated with satan and u come to corrupt be gone from my exhalted planet, whore of the devil