/acg/ - Armored Core General

A masterpiece general image edition.

Moldy bread: New Armored Core is officially confirmed. dualshockers.com/armored-core-from-software-continue/

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/eXbPt1yd
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Yes.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>To.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Net neutrality.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Nice work ranker.

Bump.

Bump

Bump.

Stay alive, getting groceries.

Bump

I return.

bump.

You guys are too good for us.
Also: first PS2 entry: 2nd or 3rd gen? Would play through whole saga.

2nd gen in my opinion, if you emulate then you can remap the controls to fit your style.

2nd since it's as clsoe to start as you can get as its on FUCKING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

>You guys are too good for us.
>us

who is "us"

bamp

>just 4 posters

we wont survive the night.

Probably not, but it'll be remade by at least one of us int he morning

Can you get multiplayer working with any of the emulated Armored Core games?

We are alive

Bump

Theoretically

It works with last raven portable I believe?

What happen to the guy working on the balance patch?

I have no idea.

He got hit by a meme and died.

I never actually played any of the PSP games but if they have working online could b a fun little thing to organize in these threads, maybe with some rules like "no X weapon" if it's unbalanced enough to warrant a patch like implies was being worked on.

Assuming the online actually works well and isn't a janky fuckfest, anyways.

Bump this thred

The guy is working on it by himself and he does have other things going on in his life. It's going to take time.

bump

White Glint is disabled
He cannot come to your help any longer
Im sorry

Bump

If he ever comes back to life, I'd like to ask him about that. I love Last Raven portable. Being able to take it on the go is pretty handy. Though I feel silly for buying it on the PSN store since I could've just downloaded the rom from emuparadise. Do you guys think I made the right choice?

well since it was on the PSN store, I guess is a way to show support to the serie?

bumo

As long as From is getting the money, then I guess it was worth showing my support. It's not like emulating a 20 year old game whose devs went bankrupt.

bemp.

vump.

Last one.

night

if this thread survives the night, i want some AC video ideas.

Maybe videos trying to crash various AC games using information overload. For example, have 8 guys with nukes and dual FINGERs and just have them flood the stage with explosions and bullets.