/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General General #3389

Getting the Thread Count Right Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Remember, Skynet's christmas contest is now on! Deadline for submissions is Christmas Day, more can be found here: pastebin.com/ynU1BBYH

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1JXHm0qB
pastebin.com/wt4WUEbt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Lilly!

h*nako is shit

One for Mish

I love Lilly!

repost because new bread
this thing
>anything from the conflict/resolution/happy ending happens in like 10 minutes and it's so rushed, it's just stupid. Conflict out of nowhere and easy resolution and that's it.
makes it a bit hard to get life lessons out of it.
Huh I don't know, no matter how big the fuckup you make, just go 'Yeah, you're right' and it's all good?

The conflicts were just really stupid anyway (don't want to spoil them) but I'm not sure how you can take anything off it.

It's a story meant to be a comfy read imho, nothing more.

Lilly!

Shizune!

Emi!

Yes, I am taking a break from playing today. I realiyed myself that I was still to emotionally focused on Emi and Lilly while I began playing Rin.

for Rin

You are good people.

ah, you too

another for Rin

For Hanako

Akiraaaaa

BUTT
SLUT!

how are you good lads doing today?

I'm good, how about you?
-
what is the first thing you think about doing to rin when you look at this picture?
a) throatfuck
b) kiss her
c) guillotine her
d) other(what?)

>guillotine her
wow user

>a) throatfuck
now that you said it, I want to do it even though Rin is not for lewd
also, pretty good, better than a few days ago
as I recall, we'll be having a futbol match tomorrow. h y p e

i-it's just how her head is placed, is all, I'm not the only one who thought about this r-right?

Rin's old writer left the project and the new one felt like subverting her route, please understand.

And another!

pastebin.com/1JXHm0qB (embed) Here you go

>(embed)

Should I add on another one? I quite like my (embed) embedded.

Embed me.

I am watching the new Star Wars right now, and it's trash. I can link it if you want

>Embed me.
pastebin.com/wt4WUEbt (embed)

It felt good.

It is not a bad thing, to want to have good sexual intercourse with a severely burned orphan.

I'm no hanafriend, but damn her body is smokin'.

I wonder what's the taste of burnt skin.

make sure to ask her if she consent to the sex beforehand or you'll have autists call it rape for 3000 threads.

If you didn't, then that's not a trait unique to autists, that would just be people in general.

>asking for consent
Not good enough, you need to sign an agreement and have it recognized by a judge in-case she changes her mind later on.

Alternatively sign a blood pact on a pergamin made of a pale virgon's skin flayed on a fridaty 13th under a full moon

>when he's so incredibly mad about the subversion stuff coming to light that he has to try to wedge an insult in every post AND resort to ridiculous strawman fallacies

And here we go on the rape train again.
Choo choo!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD!

Crazy, but that's how it goes

How would you rank the katawas on a scale from "Making love" to "Fucking"? (i.e. romantic sex vs hard sex)

(more into making love)
hanako
misha
lilly
suzu
rin
shizune
akira
emi
miki
(more into fucking)

(love)
>Lilly
>Hanako
>Shizune
>Misha
>Emi
(fucking)

I don't know where to put Rin desu.

(Love)
Lilly
Rin
Hanako? (More data required)
Emi
Shizune

When will all hanaturds die?

desu I think Misha would be ok to be strapon-fucked by an 18 inches horsecock dildo, if it meant being with Shizune.

Love
Yuuko
Misha
Suzu
Lilly
Emi
Miki
huge gap
holy fuck
the gap
so huge
Shizune hatefucked with a horse dildo

heh...

Hanachan!

Honestly I think Shizune would be enough of a fucking whore to do it

>shizune being a fucking whore
>when it's misha who tries to be an homewrecking slut and ruin her couple because "Boohoo I love Shizune so she HAS to love me back or I'll fuck her bf".

1. throat
2. tickle that tummy

She is sort of a whore in her normal route, but not in her alpha route.

Sure let's completely ignore the fact that Shitzune feeds Misha false hope just so she can keep her as a slave right

>Shitzune feeds Misha false hope
In what way does Shizune ever entertain the idea that she would date Misha? Is Shizune being her friend wrong?

I only played her normal route once, but in the alpha Shizune didn't know the full extent of Misha's love and only finds out when Misha dies. (by reading her diary)

baka desu

>Sure let's completely ignore the fact that Shitzune feeds Misha false hope just so she can keep her as a slave right
>I was rejected
>But she kept trying to keep me around, working on the council etc...
Being put in the friendzone(or councilzone) is not false hope, and it's not being a whore.
And desu calling a girl a whore because she puts you(someone) in the friendzone is the ultimate neckbeard loser move.

It's been a while, but as I remember Misha confessed to Shizune, Shizune said she didn't feel that way but they could still be friends, then Misha not knowing how to handle rejection spiralled into depression which got kicked into overdrive when Shizune and Hisao started dating.
Pretty cut and dry, Shizune did nothing wrong.

I'm pretty fucking sure that if you "friendzone" someone and keep him around for fucks and giggles you may be a cruel bitch after all.

They were friends. Misha confessed, Shizune rejected her. From this point, it's up to Misha to decide if she'd rather not see Shizune at all. Shizune doesn't have any responsibility about doing anything about it. She was clear, she would not date Misha. She doesn't owe her anything else. If Misha doesn't like the friendzone, it's up to her to just leave.

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA

I still think Shiz is a bitch

If Misha wasn't content with being just friends she could've left at any time.

Do you know how these feelings work? She was basically a beta orbiter.

>Misha can't come to terms with the fact that Shizune rejected her advances
>this is somehow Shizune's fault

not her fault, but shizune is still shitzune for somehow not liking misha

Damn user, tell us about that girl who friendzone you, don't hold out like that it's no good. How long did you hang out with her after the rejection?

>big quote
>being this mad

Y'all need chill

Unpopular opinion time! Try to have one for each girl. Or whatever you got.

Emi :
Hanako :
Lilly :
Rin :
Shizune :

>Emi
She is acting perfectly normal and isn't a slut.
>Hanako
She wasn't raped.
>Lilly
She is literally perfect in every way
>Rin
Has some sort of personality disorder
>Shizune
Literally satan

I think Lilly's blindness is barely a disability

Buttslut

>Hanako :
buttstuff is gross
>Lilly :
boring

>Emi
A nymphomaniac with daddy issues.
>Hanako
Useless girl who is way too fragile.
>Lilly
Holier-than-thou manipulative bitch.
>Rin
Cluster A personality disorders: the girl.
>Shizune
She's perfect.

I want to eat her butthole

great minds think alike

I want to headpat and be headpat by Lilly.

posting favourite

care to explain? to me it's the worst of all 5...

Good afternoon, guys.

Feelin' alright today?

oh fuck, kenji's back

I'll leave if you want.

Feeling about as good as someone who got blitzed at work in the afternoon can be.

>Emi :
She is best girl and best path.
>Hanako :
She's boring.
>Lilly :
""
>Rin :
Some of the scenes in her path were really uncomfortable. I'm not sure that was the intent, but if it was, I don't know, I don't feel like this should be in such a game. Making me feel sad, I can take it. But this was... different.
>Shizune :
While she has her flaws, she's not nearly as bad as people make her to be. She was right in her 'cold war' argument vs Lilly

She's the least affected by her disability out of everyone

>tfw afraid of seeing Hanako irl because of trypophobia

If you can get away with it, enjoy the hell out of it, I s'pose~
Happy to know your day's gone well.
That pill bottle design looks neat. I could see lawsuits coming out of that when it gets to America.

Everyone hates seeing odd textures in things, you're not alone.

But Hanako is my favourite girl.

Get used to seeing the flaws as beautiful, then. Train yourself. If you're used to it, it won't be awkward to see.
I hope you'll learn that the difference doesn't really matter and your newly trained perception will line up with that. I wish the best for your endeavors.