/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Forever trapped in the Great One Beast arena: >New players read this finish the story mode offline:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>/bbg/ Resource, Builds & Mechanics Guide:
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1doP2HShMmJcHZFTNSZ3yVFxbUu4U1aO6yHIk9-wQ1Wo/edit#gid=811371374

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gem spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTDvYvlyPaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you rike my enemy, user-sama?

>CTRL+F "race"
>no relevant results
How you disappoint me time after time and yet somehow manage to make me love you guys (no homo) is beyond me.

If you recall, there were some complaints last week, mainly about the following:

>lack of participants and general disorganization
>verbosity of the rules and consequent failure of the hosts to comply to them
>overall of invasions overall

I think that point 1 and 2 are the easiest to solve, at least relatively, so let's start addressing those and hopefully point 3 -- as well as other issues I may have omitted -- will solve themselves. Reply to this post with your suggestions, so I have something to work with and make a poll to see where the general consensus leans.

My suggestions are:
- We sort of go back to the origins and have 3 covenants: Executioners, Vilebloods and Hunter of Hunters.
- The first 2 will race off every week, while the latter will fill the role of regular invader.
- We make a list and put our character names / aliases or whatever under your covenant of choice and stick to it. Hopefully more names will be added as the weeks go by.
- Every week we check a box next to our name to confirm our availability for the week.
- Both covenants race at the same time: whoever kills the boss of the final layer first wins (you know, like in a race...). This would also remove the need for a timer and double-checking the VODs.
- Every covenant has their own password and every player (except for the hosts) rings either the small resonant bell or the sinister one, depending on whether they want to straight up invade the other team or try and cuck them of a friendly summon slot via "adversarial co-operation." I think this will add an element of strategy to this thing.

There's other minutia I've thought of but I want to see what you think of this wall of text first. Don't forget to also propose your suggestions and tell me how much of a faggot I am for wasting away my fingertips on this.

Good OP.

>overall of invasions overall
I need to start proof reading my shit. Read "lack of invasions overall"

I wonder if you can milk it

I wish i could participate more often, reces occurs right when im working, i admire your resolve to make them happen user

It was something you could do in DaS1. It was possible to send people to the Four King's bonfire, and then they'd be trapped there forever without being able to leave.

So they would spawn in the arena, get dragged into the abyss and, then, respawn there as if they rested at that bonfire?

I just really enjoy them and I wouldn't want to see an event that we can all partake in die a slow and painful death.

10th for the Queen

Just organize it at the start of the week and not when only a few hours are left.
Also, people need to choose a team and stick to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTDvYvlyPaE

>Flaming Undead Giant was in the trailer

The added sound effects in this trailer are awful, who the fuck put this together.

Is Bowblade a meme weapon or OP? Also about to fight Maria with Bowblade....will I make it? Or did I fuck up

Is a good weapon that needs a 40/40 or 50^50 build to shine in both forms

so epic haha

as a casual bloodborne player who lurkes here every now and then I have no idea what you just said

>Just organize it at the start of the week and not when only a few hours are left.
People's schedule tend to change during the week and not everyone will remember to remove their name from the doc, so we'll be expecting people who won't show up.

>Also, people need to choose a team and stick to it.
There's too many teams and too few of us racing.

40 skill/40 bloodtinge or 50 skill/50 bloodtinge to make weapon good

>People's schedule tend...
That's the point of having a team comprised by more than three members: even if one or two can't make it, the others will still be able to join the race.
>There's too many teams and too few of us racing.
If no one want to join teams like Ayy Lmaos and Furries, we can just remove them.

I think that people also didn't like the fact that it started out as a complete clusterfuck with roleplayers and the like and now people just speedrun the layers with saws and stuff without actually following the rules
neeto points were a mistake

ah ok! my bloodtinge is currently 40 so Im on the right path at least, thanks

Did you tell Ludwig the truth about his church hunters?

I killed him lol

____Yes_______

Of course. Dumb horse fuck should know his followers lost their way just as hard as he did.

I am sorry your covenant forever cucked, it has nice aesthetics like anything else in BB design-wise, but you gonna have to accept being the laughing stock of the game.

Covenant role-playing is insufferable on this general. It's the same thing every single fucking time

>le vilebloods r cucks
>le executioners r dumb

>Zullie wont upload a glyph of the unused boss because it locks the player in there forever

Is the augur worth 3 more points of arcane on a quality build? Already made the mistake of raising it to 15 for the buff

Just because you made a mistake, it doesn't mean it's okay to make another.

Figured it might be worth it for the easy backstabs

You don't even know the worse of it. Last year a whole thread went for the roleplay autism and we tried to avoid the topic for the whole week because of how retarded it was. Be glad it hasn't reached nowhere near that level.

For PvE? Maybe. For PvP (or Co-op)? You need more luck than Arcane for a backstab to work properly.

I’ll just forget it. I can finish my arcane character if I want to fuck around with augur. Thanks for talking sense into me

>Zullie is /bbg/'s conscience

I'm not sure if I'm mad or not.

I wish it wasn't so hard to mix and match the more interesting garb. Yahar'gul hood looks like garbage on just about everything else. The Graveguard stuff is too orange to blend in with any other sets. And the clipping... gives me conniptions.

>implying alfred was not a noble spartan
Of course.

Funny you post that image, because I find the choir set mixes well. Particularly the hat

t. Guy who would shove a dick up his character's bum if it gave him +5 to all stats
It goes well beyond covenant rp because ntrfaggotry is despicable in general, it has nothing to do with vilebloods themselves.

Yeah, the hat is versatile. I like it best with the Harrowed garb - the wings echo the dramatic collar nicely.

Why everything that isn't the saw spear is literally shit?

When did I defend NTRfaggotry? Covenant RP turns into others calling each other cucks and idiots and just shits up the general even more.

>the saws are broken
FTFY

Anyone want to help me kill the Bloodletting Beast in Pthumeru Ihyll? Pass is bbg

Because you enoy having marginally more damage in a pretty much singleplayer game and gloat about it on a taiwanese basket weaving pedophile forum for some unknown reason.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry for being unclear user, the bowblade is a fantastic weapon, using only the bow part is not as fun, so investing in skl is agood idea

How should I level an arcane build?

I'll srrc in.

>being so mad the saw spear is better than your weapon
Are you okay user?

Be there in a mintue

hwat

Make this a chalice.

poor little white hunter
On a serious note, what was that gangly fellow at the start of the webm? Don't recall seeing anything with that silhouette in the game. Bloodsucker?

WHAT
What's the framerate in that area lmao

>averagepthumeruspelunk.webm

Im glad he acts profesionaly at least

Definitely a Bloodsucker

Its not covenant RP, its straight bullying. If vilebloods were not established canonically as semen harvesters and if there was not in fact a dead end friendzone questline involved, none of this would be happening, because there would not be a reason for that to happen. After all, that never really was a thing in other From ARPGs, trust me, I browsed deesgee for quite a while before moving here full time.

>start new character
>lol farm everything again

Fuck this shit wasting too much time than usual that can be used somewhere else. Im paying for Save Wizard and learn hex

if that is boss rush i'd play the fuck out of it

>because it locks the player in there forever
what

dsg doesn't have rp because they are too busy with console and pc shit and discussing which game is the best all the time

DUDE IS THAT THE CUT BOAR THING??
A BLACK FAT PULP??
BEHIND THE GHOST AT 10 SEC

> A literal rape dungeon
Nice !!!

Is this a room of every enemy that can be in a Chalice Dungeon?

Again, it has nothing to do with being loyal to some particular covenant, people despise the concept itself. You are very wrong if you think people flinging shit at vilecucks are just some radiancefag LARPers.

Ok

It is. I was not able to get a 1 on 1 interview with the man.

No, I found another one that had Ebrietas and some stuff in it, so it might be area dependent.

It has to be it, it even has those weird horns.
What the fuck? Why are they in here if they can't spawn in the chalices.

Does that mean Ebby can spawn as a roaming boss?

This horrific rape zone had Headless BLB at the end of it, so I'm not sure what the implications.

Is there a link to a full video of ? Or perhaps a source?

THE LITTLE SWIRLY TAIL OH JESUS

I want to fight manbearpig, why did they cut him he is sosilly but in a good way.

Its like a marathon of pain, could they be protecting the guidance 3 rune? good findings my man

Also
> you permanently get good gems and unlimited upgrade materials for all characters, but you must clear rhis room, alone. If you fail you get cursed by the phutato
Would you?

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY AND ZULLIE IS FUCKING SANTA

Thank you guys, would you like to join me again to fight Queen Yharnam?

I lack your fucking insight where is it? After or before the fat guardian rolls?

sure

Why not! More reason to lightwave people.

Smug witch not so smug anymore

At 8-10 seconds, the fat fuck snuck up behind the ghost.

I just made it. There are a handful of similar dungeons I've already seen and probably more waiting, so I'll do a full video on it.

You can probably cheese that pretty reliably with blue elixirs.

holy shit, how do i access this?

didn't know they were into bigger, older men

Anybody up for a spelunk?

Thanks, the tail is actualy adorable, you guys have eagle eyes

Hello Sanadsk

I'm in,

Ok. What’s your channel name?

Zullie the witch, follow his twatter too.

Where do you want to go, user?

Do you have a yt account? Link?