Tharja is shit.

Thongja is beautiful

DOZO~

tharja is for pump and dump and marrying noire

brother

Thotja fucks random men on the street.

Tharja is just a weeb magnet just like camilla

BREEDING FILTHY SACAENS

reinhardt would be a good supplement in damage if you can pull him, as long as he isnt -atk he will be able to meet a lot of threats your armors might not be able to handle and one-round them. sheena is also a very strong armored tank, with DC and her really balanced defenses she can easily tank a lot of hits and bonfire bomb them back. gwendolyn is a good, easily available armor with armor boosts for your amelia that you can use until you pull a better armor

what you really want is a mage armor to diversify the kind of damage you can do, so if you're willing to take advice on what you should spend your orbs on, pulling for tharja in the christmas banner would be something you might be interested in doing.

>cummies ecks dee
Fuck off Raul.

I don't remember exactly but I think most of the names were related to darkness.
Though to be fair the only blue users at first were him, Male Robin and Linde so they might have done this due to the lack of blue tomes users.

Thongja is HIV positive

Thanks guys! I think have a better idea of what I want. Going to try to reroll for a better Eirika, wait for possible Effie banner, but for now use Robin or Sharena. Last slot is still empty, any good colorless units? Maybe a healer?

qqqa``f
Jjjpppxxcn !!!!!

>want to merge titty Tiki
>that steep feather cost if I promote the 9 I have
>torn between which set of IVs would be best to use for the base
Merging is tough

POST CUTE GIRL BUTTS

>cummies
Back to plebbit.

Subhuman feet on my d

O MY LAST MINUTE MULTIPLIER

>still no arena (you)s

I've tried so many different combinations. I'm starting to run out of ideas.

>Featherlets

Great thread, everybody. You should all feel proud.

>raul
Keep memeing, The Memester Virgin Redditor

>Doing great in the arena
>Last unit left ends up killing half of my team through something retarded
I hate living.

Not an argument

Have 300k
Just need to decide if I'm willing to commit a fair chunk of that to Tiki

More like cute positive!

thanks, I do my best

>LE RAUL XD DO I FIT IN YET

She's going to be a armor unit :o
Personally, not a fan of seasonal costume but if I must I'll try for it. Anyone know what color she's going to be?

I've got a +3 +Spd/-Def Julia who'd like a Divine Naga. Should I upgrade that, or save my DD in case somebody like Jaffar returns soon?

>owltome brick in Camilla's map
>Free double SP
AHAHAHHAHAHA
WHAT A DAY
WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Not in that way but someone who shitposts on the same page on the same two board on the same general and thread 16 hours a day makes you wonder that.
It's just a passing thought that growns into a question the ends up being posted here.
It's only a thought about how people like that actually exists and that probably there is people out there worrying about their lifestyle and decisions.
Maybe family or just people who feel empathy or pity for him.
Mine is not empathy nor pity, for i do not care about where his life is going, but for what results of it.
It's just a question i did to myself lol, i only care about when he is going to hang himself, that's the day i will unfilter him, also he is noticeable because is spergs out and goes on reporting sprees.

Trip back on.

When's he gonna save daggers?

Same guy as Why cant we ban these shitposters

>wasting it on a mage
I mean, i guess it's okay, but serously, your stamina is better used sp training your dancers

Oh and I almost forgot, does Julia with Divine Naga glow? This is especially important

Lifis is cute!

What do you guys think about this set? Any recomendations? I'm not quite fond of Death Blow 3.

+Atk--Res

>LE "LE RAUL XD DO I FIT IN YET" XD

Trip back on bro we know you have no life outside of fire emblem threads on /v/ and Veeky Forums just dont post with your trip off so that filtering you actually works

How do you fine folks grind SP because deep down I know I'm doing it in the most retardedly inefficient way possible.

Marrying Lifis!

I want to officially build my primary Flier team, but I can't seem to get the composition/roles right as far as skills go.

I have the following units to work with.

Reds:
+Atk -Def Elincia
+Atk -Res Elincia

Blues:
+Atk -Def Tana
+Atk -Res Cordelia
+Spd -Def Hinoka
+Def -Spd Summer Corrin

Greens:
+HP -Res Minerva
+Atk -Res Cherche
+Atk -Def Springmilla

Any thoughts from anybody who commonly runs fliers?

You need to go first, tripfag

So will the new B skills on the christmas units be armor-locked like Wary Fighter?

Camillas warrior map on hard is literally going on for an entire month. On double sp weekends, you get like 300 sp per single run of the map, which only costs 9 stamina.

she's going to be a red unit.

Whys so angry anons?
Did Tharja kill your parents or something?

>remove clothes
>become armored

One of the banners you still have access to should be called something like Brave Heroes. That one lets you pick a guaranteed 5* of your choosing just once out of Brave Ike, Brave Roy, Brave Lucina and Brave Lyn.
Lyn's currently the best bow in the game so you'd probably want to pick her, unless you really like one of the other 3.

grind Camilla right now

Right now, the Special Camilla Warriors on 'hard' map is the best, bar none.

Outside of that, normal chain challenges you surrender before you complete them

She's nuFE personified as a character.

This.

Jesus christ, this feels like either a class in a special education school or a daycare, I can't decide. I think I'm leaving before I lose any more brain cells.

>Camilla's warrior map on hard

Camilla makes ME hard!

>>[this post]
Cringe. Mommyfags need to die.

>>[response to that response]
What's wrong, sweetie, need a safe space?

>>[response to that response]
Autism.

If you can't win the Warrior Lunatic Maps on Auto-Battle you're bad at this game.

No

>Announcing reports
Bye, I guess.

How're you spending your weekend, /feg/?

150, actually.

Warrior maps on hard for now, ~150sp per run on weekends. get dancer and healer with a wall and the unit you want to train. unequip weapon from the wall and just kill stuff

The best flier set up is
Elincia
SCorn and Tana/Cordelia
SCamilla
Corn with blade Tana with vidofnir and close defense. Cordelia as firesweep/brave. Camilla with TA Raven

Legault is going to save Daggers, because he's the hurricane.

She killed ten billion of my sperms.

I noticed your replies, thank you for the advice! Going to try for a better Erikia now.

Thanks, anons.

-Res Elincia
Hinoka for Hone Fliers
Any green out of those
Another blue

Worth mentioning that usually 1 ranged is enough, so if you run Corrin maybe don't run Camilla and etc. Also a tankier unit like Tana is good, since eventually you will get hit or want to bait out units

My flier core is Elincia, HNowi, Hinoka and Michalis

/feg/ in a nutshell

Which one is looking better?

List of canon hookers in FE:
Tharja
Charlotte
Sylvia

Feel free to add to the list

Are you retarded or something
Everyone needs sp

Lol how can Caeda even compete?

Outside of warriors map, the next efficient is always tempest trials on hard 5. After that, the most "efficient" after that is chain challenge on story mode chapters 1 and 2, it's important that you surrender on map 9, so it doesn't count as cleared. Me personally when neither of those are up is I prefer tower over chain challenge, simply because you get badges.

raul likes her obsessively, and he has ruined tharja for me

though her abject lack of a backstory and sole purpose of being eyecandy didn't help my perception of her

Yeah, I've been sitting on that. Just unlock Brave Lyn, thanks for the suggestions guys.

Charlotte is not a hooker!
She is a gold digger pure wife

Still want to slap myself for not realising this and going Ike instead of Lyn

SCorn running a blade tome with -Spd is a huge negative though, right?
Same goes with trying to run TA raven on a -Def Springmilla.

Same sort of thing as the above, does Tana still reasonably fit the tanky role when she's -Def? I'd been using Minerva as my bulky flier previously but I never found a skill arrangement for her I was happy with.

A shit IV Elincia without summoner support would look better than both desu.

>it's important that you surrender on map 9, so it doesn't count as cleared
I-it's fine if I use something other than Chapters 1 and 2, right?

I guess this will work until I get enough dew for his upgrade.

Who here /tier19.5/

It can be patched with a speed seal. Just give her life and death and she's fine.
For Camilla, you can give her Iotes shield with QR 2, and she still works fairly well.

Palla.

That slut is not on a banner and not mergeable anyway.

Also not cute.

>FEH Unit Builder

This is a thing?

Banner when

He has Minerva and her BA + Desp + Moonbow or HB + Galeforce sets are honestly better than whatever Cordelia/Tana you're spewing.

Where can I get the roms for the FE: Fates that got fan translated and include the petting minigame?

The ones I found on the Freeshop are apparently the original ones with the shit translation and the minigame cut out.

Requesting edit with veronica asking for uppsies

Ch 1 and 2 are preferred because no skills and the enemies are weak as fuck. But, it can be done with any uncleared chain challenge.

feh-stuff.github.io/unit-builder.html

Have fun.

you surrender on map 10, you can do map 9. but if you surr on 10 it's still counted as unfinished

Those are some sad IV's but you can work around them. The worst one in -spd Corrin, you should put +3Speed seal on her and glue her to Hinoka in this case

As to Camilla and Tana they can still be a bit tanky yes, use DDSeal on Camilla if Raven tome and on Tana Close Def