Previous: →

CHRISTMAS EVENT HAS BEGUN, GET HOLY MAMI, SANTA HAT RATES ARE SHIT

Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>CHRISTMAS EVENT
>Yui Tsuruno 5*/Doppel unlocked, upgrade your Tsuruno and complete achievements that reward you materials and gems
>Kure Kirika buffed, defense up (V/VII) added to her connect

Christmas Rate-up (lasts until December 25 14:59pm JST) [EVERYTHING HERE IS LIMITED]
>Holy Mami (4* Forest, Attack type)
>Warm Christmas (4* memoria, Charged DMG UP [V] & Blast DMG UP [III]
>Descent of the Holy Maiden (3* memoria, ATT UP [VIII] & Charged DMG UP [VIII] (Self/1T)

Kirika Rate-up (lasts until December 18 14:59pm JST)
>Kure Kirika (4* Dark, Defense type)
>Unlimited Happiness to You (2* memoria, chance to ignore enemy def [II/III])
>Towards the End (2* memoria, attack down (single, 3T)[III/IV])

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/goma_sio_huri/status/941818669926981632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

How do Mamifags feel about Mami getting brainwashed and mindbroken by a cult?

>Madoka gets brainwashed by the Wings of Magius
>The Wings of Magius in full control of both the strongest Meguca and the strongest Witch
Is this the final boss.
Sounds like doujin material.

Better than losing her head.

So how does brainwashing give you a whole new meguca outfit? Even Kazumi only got a new one after she contracted again.

Anyone with +15 that can tell if there's a difference in tokens between 20+AP and 7-8AP missions?

Would Alina whore her out for laughs?

She literally lost her head in the TV series and now she lost it figuratively by getting brainwashed by evil.

If they're following the beats of the TV series then Sayaka is next to turn into a traitorous witch worshiper.

Seeing as how her Outfit, Witch, and even Soul Gem placement got changed, the Wings of Magius most have some pretty broken bullshit to completely reconfigure a meguca
I bet that's Smallbey's power. The Wings of Magius probably have another smallbey under their command. Or Ui's power is to re-do megucas/make smallbeys

Christmas Event
>20 story missions, 20 challenge missions
>First ten story/challenge missions will be available on the go, as days pass more missions will be naturally unlocked
>Get +210 gems for completing all event missions

The Christmas event is similar to previous events where you can only play event missions using special currency obtained from playing normal, non-event missions, this time that currency comes in the form of Christmas cards. From playing event missions then you'll get another special currency which can be spent at the event shop, this one comes in the form of Christmas hats. The best node to farm cards seems to be 25AP EXP dailies. You can get a maximum bonus of +12 (+15 w/support) if you buy all the 3* event shop memoria and get the one from completing the first 10 event story missions. Rates seem to be shit this time and the best ratios seem to come from story missions, which don't have guaranteed hat drops. Also challenge missions cost more cards than normal, and its hat rewards aren't that good. It's up to the last 10 story/challenge missions to determine if a reliable farming place will become available.

There'll be three limited Christmas themed costumes for Iroha/Tsuruno/Rena on the event shop. You need special tickets to buy these. You can buy only one ticket from the event shop, the rest you'll have to obtain them from rolling any of the two limited Christmas memorias on rate up, giving you one ticket each indefinitely.

>inb4 "i wish for be capable of making contracts"

Now that I remember, there was a character in Tart Magica that could make contracts.
If I remember it right, she was a Witch inside of the body of her magical girl form, who could make megucas and brainwash said megucas or something like that.
Maybe Ui is doing something similar?
>Inb4 it's actually Isabeau who somehow survived into present time and also possesed Ui somehow
>This is how we get our Tart event

That would be cute.

Her wish was a little different tho.

Has there been a memoria EXP up rate? Should I just use my memoria feeders and free up space?

I'm saving a few in case a really important memoria shows up, or for when I uncap one of the good ones right now. We don't yet know how often they'll be on sale...

>tfw Felicia is literally Grinch
Nani the fuck.

I'm the user who was seriously considering to leave my current account behind and reroll. How do I even do that in the same phone? I can consistently switch between accounts in the same phone right?

I don't know.

Sorry.

You technically can, but reinputting the code/password every time you want to switch will get very annoying after a while. Just run one on the phone and the other one on the emulator or something.

>I can consistently switch between accounts in the same phone right?
As long as you have the binding code, yes. I juggled five accounts throughout the first few months on the same phone without problems.
So for rerolling you either need a bunch of already roll ready accounts or start the game over every time. Starting over means a full wipe of the game data in the settings, and consequently redownload at the start, if you aren't rooted. Which opens another can of worms as the game does a whole safetynet check upon boot up, so if you can't get systemless root to work on your phone you're fucked. The easiest way to get around that is to use the modified APK on a rooted phone or bluestacks for easy account generating.

Who's to say she was brainwashed? Mami's always the one who took the truth the hardest. Maybe the cult's actually on to something here about saving magical girls and she's just doing it for what she thinks is the greater good.

Mami is not that stupid.

I think

>Maybe the cult's actually on to something here

No.
Their whole plan involves mass-producing monsters.

Is Mami even in the event story?

Probably very briefly.
Inu curry said that her meguca quest is locked for now. Most likely until Chapter 6 drops a week from now.

Probably down the line in the event story since it unlocks new chapters everyday.

I just got stun locked from mushroom girl in challenge 6. What the fuck.

Noice.

I need gems for another mumi roll.

Is it me or did Sana's school uniform fuse with her.

Yeah, that's why she lost her head right?

user pls.

>Adult Felicia rocks Mami curls.jpg

I love Madoka! Madoka is truly Inran Pinku!

I want to lazily lie in bed with Madoka.

I'm not getting Sayaka anymore am I?

I recall one of the previews showing her talking to Iroha

So Homura’s just going to restart time when things go to absolute shit, right?

Well yeah it's bound to happen eventually. Unless they pull some weird shit and it's actually post Madokami

I think the best direction they could go with this is by abusing time loops. You get to keep piling on despair while also resetting to the peaceful SoL days.

That be less weird shit and more complete bullshit. Also, how much time has elapsed? Christmas cant actually be happening considering Madoka fucking dies in April and the girls havent been in Kamihama for 8 months.

Unless the event it out of chronological order.

Doesn't make much sense that way. Remember Homura only get's a month or so to actually fix anything due to how far she can rewind.

And what happens when the second Christmas event comes along? You can't have two of them possibly happen if we're going by Homura's time limit.

Im hoping the MCs leave after a certain point. The Kamihama Quintet has a different vibe that doesnt jive as well with the Holy Quintet.

The Mitakihara girls dont seem to be present in the Christmas stuff. Itspossible that Homura could have left Mami a brainwashed Christmas decoration.

Homura always returns to a fixed point in time regardless of when she actually activates it. Her wish was to "redo her meeting with Kaname-san".

It could simply be that the holiday events are non-canon within the MagiReco story.

oh shi-

>that heart medallion
MAMI GOT A FUCKING METOPHORICAL PUBIC TATTOO OF CORRUPTION!

inb4 regular mami

Regular is better anyway. Holy sounds weird, is weaker and looks worse.

Now I have both!

goddammit I want both mamis

outside of additions like crown, holy mami's outfit is literally a recolor of regular mami's

Ive been loving everything about MagiReco so far, but something as stupid as Holy Mami is making me worried about the future of the game.

It’s less a recolor and more Mami with no color. It’s a pretty lazy and unappealing design.

Alternate versions were bound to happen sooner or later, user. this is how gacha world works

I hope that they will give a 10 roll ticket in either Christmas or New Year.

Forgive retardation, how are abilities to be understood?

Edge of Universe
Damage One Enemy V, Charged Damage Up All/3 Turns, Blast Damage Up All/3 Turns

How can I use the 5 to calculate actual damage done, does 'All/3 Turns' mean everyone receives the bonus which lasts 3 turns?

>How can I use the 5 to calculate actual damage done
Don't use the number, just observing it a couple of times.
>does 'All/3 Turns' mean everyone receives the bonus which lasts 3 turns?
Yes.

I think most people knew we were eventually going to have 5-8 Homuras and literally everyone from the spin-offs. Im just saying it looks increadibly dumb.

How long until they retract their words and make Hitomi a magical girl?

In Connect, each effect has a number which indicates how strong it is. Each roman numeral seems to be a fixed increase, though it differs depending on what effect it is. For example, Tsuruno's both effects go up by 2, but that equals to +100/+50 in the game's code. This might also increase on abiltiies without roman numbers, like Karin's magia seal being slightly more likely on 5-star.

I have no idea how Damage works, there's no consistency in game's code.
>8 homuras
we have what: megane, cool, ribbon and akuma
maybe something from tamura timelines

>megune
>cool
>ribbon
>funeral
>devil
>tamura
>bar homura
>professor homura

Lasthread because OP did it wrong
Hitomi will become a Magical Girl before Sayaka is added.

Alina may enjoy beating the shit out of each other, giving others HIV but she does not do prostitution.

No. She will invite her over to her apartment to experiment with her keen kouhai Karin.

Alina is a good girl and my favourite MagiReco character I am sure Mami is in good hands.

>hitomi becoming a meguca in a month

Thanks for the explanations, greatly appreciated.

Protecting witches is a noble calling if you know what they are. They did nothing wrong.

I take a fucking nap and you fuckers let this shit onto page 10.

I have a system you don't need to worry

>sell all my Sayaka gems to the gacha demon for a chance at Holy Mami
>get Rena
i guess that's okay
Is she event exclusive?

I hope you weren't the one with like 6000

No, that's not me.

twitter.com/goma_sio_huri/status/941818669926981632
Seems like you want to farm stuff over 10 ap for xmas cards.

>Is she event exclusive?
Nope, only exclusives so far were Kazumi and Holy Mami. At least you can get her outfit now though.

I meant is Holy Mami event exclusive, but thank you for answering my question.

The 25 and 30 AP gem and material missions yield the highest return on Xmas card. 50 and 60, respectively.

That's convenient but I'll miss having an excuse to grind low AP missions

Does anyone know what the best place to grind for santa hats is? The yield seems so low, I feel like it might be smarter to just save cards for now and wait for better yielding challenge quests in the future. Right now averaging 18 hats per run from autoing c10 with Konoha/Karin and a friend 5* water meguca.

Only until you limit break all the memoria. Then you want to do 12-13 AP missions.

I think they set it up where, once you hit +15, every tier of battles will give around x2.5 of the AP cost, so it doesn't matter. If you're not +15, I would stick to 25/30AP battles.

It's good news for me since I'm always short on exp gems.

Page9, woo

So, according to my calculations, we should end up with around 800-1000 santa hats by the time the event is over, and we need right under 3000 to buy out the shop. That gap is too huge. Are the days of buying out the shop over? It's gonna take a lot of AP refill spamming to buy out everything.

The other 10 challenge maps haven't even unlocked yet

Ume has a spooky mask

What is this?

Obviously, that's Ume's spooky mask

I believe this is Ume at her art exhibition, Ume-ten.

For those of you who rolled Mami Blanco, how are you liking her?

I just run out of gems, and no mami.

Fuck.

At least i got 2 event memoria.

You can fail again once you get the 200 stones from the challenge missions

I already used part of that on another 10 roll.

Nothing.

I may single rolls from now idk.

>Mami Blanco
Ha. Only had a little over 500 gems so I'm pretty happy I managed to nab her before wasting tickets.

She is pretty neat but don't really have a good opinion yet since I haven't used her outside of farming stuff. Makes me wish she had 2 accels instead of charge.

*Intense apple eating*

>Kyouko prepares her apple for her win animation.

Which Xmas challenge is the best to farm for hats?

Now that we have holy Mami for christmas, bunny Kyouko for easter when?

16 dollaridos got me Holy Mami with first roll. I guess Mami loves money.

>live3d model, art and animation show her normal
>sprite is 100% smug as fuck

You might want to just hold off until they add the rest

Should I bother leveling Clint Hetwood? Rolled her while going for Mami and she seems fun, but I have literally every other fire unit already.

Singles are great. I got the holy Mami doing singles. Used up 5 10-rolls and only ended up getting spooked by Konoha, before I switched to singles and got Mami on 5th single.

Play for cute.