5* Foreigner Abigail Williams
4* Caster of Midrash

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nZxChjukSlU
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7k1sgy/ereshkigal_my_room_lines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobu a CUTE.

Moe!

Gilfag here, just want to set the record straight, I like Karna.

>Ere is shit tier
AHAHAHAHAHA RINKEKS BTFO

I want to have lovey-dovey sex withe Ere!

>apologems came in
The time has come
odds 10 rolls, evens 20

>Roll for Abby for the 7th time
>Spooked by a gorillion 4 star CEs and 3rd TooMoe

well, rip. No Eldritch loli for me.

FUCK YOU DW and FUCK BRONZE MATS

Mashu Christmas bonus!

You're very cute Ere-chan

What are you guys listening to while farming?

Sumanaifag here just to set the record straight I think SiegfriedXKarna is a very cute ship

>8 quartz to roll for Ere
>roll fucking Jeanne
>oh well at least I got a 5*
>roll second one
>fucking Ere

I've officially bust a nut lads. Haven't had a 5* in over a year. Is Jeanne still good?

>XC2 has Hayamin characters
>Get wasted
Thankfully FGO took more advantage of Hayamin by giving us two Marthas and a Melt route, and who knows maybe they will give us a second Atalanta.

dumb retarded slut

>9.5 and 8.0
congrats user

Is Ere really that good?

This, I excepted to finish her skills this week, now I have to farm this new mats, this is the worst.

No, she's just overhyped right now

No. It's just a meme.

It's just Kiaratard trying to meme that his favourites are actually good.

After using all my quartz I said fuck it and used the apologems. Hold me Erebros.

Ten more days for Christmas! Start wrapping the presents!
youtu.be/nZxChjukSlU
Bring the Padorus

huke needs to be fired
wada altera is so much better

Helloween and Mili with some FFIV OST

Nope

Is Ere for (You)?

Finally got Ereshkigal to bond 5.

At first she thinks life on the surface is hard but she has taken a liking to the wind, the sea, the grass, etc. So it's not all so bad.
After seeing you being all mushy with your other Servants she thought something bad happened while she was away, but it turns out that's just how friends act around each other. She never experienced something like this and finally came to the realization you and her were also friends already.
She'll be with you as long as the fight to save humanity goes on, but now that she's aware of her relationship with you she's very worried you might get hurt eventually. If she knew she was going to feel like this, it might have been better to have never left the underworld.
She has two bond 5 lines. Before and after her last ascension. In the first one she apologizes and ask you to forget what she just said. She'll always protect you, not as the goddess of the underworld, but as your precious friend.
After her last ascension she's full of confidence. No matter what other goddesses might show up in the future, she's not gonna lose to any of them when it comes to protecting you.
As for her last ascension line, she can't believe you two made it this far. She truly enjoyed the time you two spent together. She's sure your future adventures will be as enjoyable as well. To her you are no longer just any human, but a true friend.

As expected they are cute, waifu lines.

Sorter updated with these cuties

did we get any info about the new director

So what about Eresh lore power levels? Rishtar sounds pretty stronk and Eresh looks even stronger for being less of a retard

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7k1sgy/ereshkigal_my_room_lines/

>Dialogue 7 (Enkidu)
>Hey hey, is the Enkidu here a docile one? In the past even Gilgamesh had said ‘I’m well aware of my cruelty and ruthlessness, and even then, I do wonder about my friend’ about that guy who was like a broken axe… Eh? They haven’t changed? Even in Chaldea they’re top rank in dangerousness? …I see… I should get along with them then…

Mud is an unhinged madman.

wait, is it waifu lines or are we friendzoned

いいえ

I figured. I got her and she does 0 damage.

>7 months after her release
>Melt still gets art and doujins announced
We did it, Meltbros. We overcame the one-month flavor and time-limited curse.

>Roll during Salem
>Get spooked by Saber Lancelot
>Roll during Christmas
>Get spooked by Berserker Lancelot

wtf bros?!?

Why did people shit on Huke's Altera? Wada's looks better, but this is still cute for me.

Did you get who you wanted, fellow Masters?

She's 7.5 or higher according to Appmedia.

Who here else failed to get every limited SSR they wanted throughout the year?
>No Musashi
>No Ishtar
>No Raikou
>No Abby
>No Eresh

All I got this year was Seiba from paid gacha. It was never meant to be.

holy shit she's the most waifu servant in the whole game

>true friend
>very precious friend
>best friends xddd
HAHAHAHAHAHA LITERALLY FRIENDZONED

I WIN AGAIN. GET FUCKED MEDBKEK

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNEW YOU WERE THE GILKEK

>FP rolled for CE and te screen finally stopped saying LOADING
>just got my weekly ticket
>LOADING
"oh man"
>silver Lancer card
"this is it!"
>Diarmud

motherfucker

Holy shit we need to see more of mad mud and less of his controlled cool guy side

>The things I hate are obviously Ishtar, luxury and useless people. …Eh? ‘I’m also a pretty useless person, and I love luxury?’ …Seriously? When I think about it you’re really quite an airhead. I’m going to have to firmly educate you then.
>Ishtar Hey! Why did you contract with Ereshkigal?! She’s me but not me, and extremely not like me! She’s a giddy and timid me! Actually, you have me so don’t talk to other mes!
kek

Chin up. Luck will surely turn positive for you eventually.

Where the hell was Mordred in ep 22? At the end of e21 she crashed the fucking plane into Semi, but the next ep bitch was chilling on her throne like nothing happened

Be honest with me bro's is Santera good?

WTF BROS I THOUGHT CHRIS EVANS KEKPOSTER WAS MELVIN?

>50% Buster buff and 50% NP charge on a single skill
Yeah I think she's probably good.

Nope, but 2016 was like that for me. I think I only managed to roll one 5* in the whole of 2016, and every quartz was spent.

Better than Ereshkigal

>To her you are no longer just any human, but a true friend.
Well, I still have Bond 5 Melt at least. Fucking Eresh, I trusted you.

Only one samefag shits on Huke's altera.

Both are good for me with different charms. Personally have been a fan of Huke since early BRS.

I'm actually glad her art isn't too plain like Jeanne D' Arc Santa Alter Lily

Those are some nice Rins. Good job user.

>Friend
PFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Huah?! It’s the noisier Gilgamesh…! How did you contract with him? It takes a real airheaded hero to be even able to start a conversation with that tyrant. …Ah I see, so that means you’re like that…
>Ufufu. The Gilgamesh from his calmer time is here too. That king of heroes owns me some favours, maybe I should have him prepare me a fabulous dinner cruise sometime. I mean if I keep being so carefree it seems like Ishtar will surpass me.
I think this is the first time someone has had different lines for both Gilgamesh and Gil Bride.

Praise the Morii. I want Morii to make cute yet sexy clothes for my waifu.

Well same, Takeuchi shit is really plain.

>you will never penetrate abby

>ere-chan will be the waifu one
>cuckposter is going to be btfod with this one
>ere-chan is released
>she only cares for you as a friend
>even memedb has more suggestive lines
Just give it up cucks and waifufags. No matter what is given to you, I'll always win.

>Broadly speaking, out of a hundred Holy Grails made, ninety-five of them get stalled due to setbacks in the midst of constructing them, and out of the remaining finished five Grails, four end up incomplete and explode while prana is poured into them. The last remaining Grail out of them all manages to work properly, but the ritual is degraded in quality and cannot be compared to the one in Fuyuki.
>However, with the prana accumulated in the Grail, it still becomes possible to bring about miracles of varying scale. Being summoned by such a shoddy Holy Grail is a real nuisance to the Servants, though. There are many Servants who refuse the summoning or rebel and kill their Masters.
>Amongst young magi, something like a “Holy Grail War Walkthrough Wiki” has been secretly created and is used to outwit obstinate old magi by mustering their intelligence… maybe. The early period right after the subspecies Holy Grails began was called the “golden era of Assassins”, where Assassins (Hassan-i-Sabbah) were a great menace (because, on top of their prana consumption being low, killing Masters was far easier than battles between Servants, so it might have seemed like easier work in its own way), but by the middle period, countermeasures against them were naturally taken and the Hassan boom fell into decline. It’s apparently a common sight for Masters who enjoy having their Servants fight each other to easily team up just as Assassin is confirmed to be summoned.
>It is quite common in the subspecies Holy Grail Wars for the Servants to be unable to display their full power as much as in Fuyuki depending on the quality of the leylines, and, since the advantages and disadvantages of each Servant also becomes clear according to their level of fame in the land where a war takes place, it often turns into a competition to obtain the catalysts of local Servants.
Why is Apo lore so much more interesting than Apo itself?

>Eresh is scared of Gilgamesh and Enkidu
>They are confirmed top kek dangerous
>Mud and Gil make even gods tremble
Kek it's over Jetfag
Am I doing this right?

Would Ere be better than my lv100 Scathach from ages ago?

>b-but she loved me in babylon!
AHAHAHA SANZOU 2.0

>That king of heroes owns me some favours, maybe I should have him prepare me a fabulous dinner cruise sometime.
>I mean if I keep being so carefree it seems like Ishtar will surpass me.
In this context, what is she worried about? Ishtar will surpass her in getting treated a meal? Sounds dumb.

>fgo works on nox now
neat

The competition of who is more fabulous.

Are you ready for the paid summon next week?

Ishtar will get fatter than her and Eresh thinks thicc is best

>spending a single cent on this trash

She's afraid Ishtar will beat her in being a slut who gets rich men to treat her

Holy shit he still lives

No. You're targeting the wrong guy. It's Jetfags who want things to be "over". They're the ones who want to "prove" their Servant is the best.
Gilcucks don't actively attack Servants weaker than their's. They defend. They never say "it's over", because to them, nothing can stand against Gil anyway. Everything was "over" to begin with.

Please shit on Ere to make me feel better from failing to roll her;_;

santa altera is autistic but cute

Did you get her? Are you going to spend money?

___________________________________________________________________no___________________________________________________________________

Ereshkibros...

All that I missed were MHXA,Schez and Shuten

Is there an actual rate estimate for limited servants like Ere?

You know very well what she means. You know what Ishtar wanted from Gilgamesh. What Ishtar failed to get from him. Ere-chan doesn't want to lose to her. She wants to get that before Ishtar.

pick one

When are the new quests coming out?

Don't, only dispear await you.

>Card boost and Charge on one skill

fucking ouch

I didn't think DW could do it but they made a skill more potentially annoying to time than Quetzalcoatls NP Charge and Crit damage skill

>irreplaceable friend.
AHAHAHAHAHA ERESHFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH, LITERALLY FUCKING FRIEND ZONED

But she loves you!
>You are a tiny human from a faraway land and a faraway time, but to me you are precious, my beloved and singular grapevine. My hands are cold but let me protect that vibrancy forever.
>Your happiness is my goal. And it’s exactly because brilliance is something that eventually disappears that I will protect you from the shadows until that time comes. Not as the goddess of the underworld, but as an irreplaceable friend.

>join thread
>erefags getting cucked
pftahahahhaahahahhahaha
some things never change

Does Mud have any lines for Ere-chan?

>tfw ere's second skill + NP is literally lancer artoria's entire kit condensed into one
kek

>Now JP F_GO gives false AP-full notifications, just like NA F_GO
Which genius backported all the fuckups from the NA app to JP? Next thing you know, Great and Super Success are gonna be backward too.

>every single servant since Agartha will cuck you
the ABSOLUTE STATE of the Fate franchise

>The goddess of the underworld is somehow more humane than the original Rin
I don't know how to react