planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

>PC version 1.0 coming on December 20
>Test servers will stay open until PC 1.0 on live servers (desert map/vaulting)
twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/940093762537005056

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/3066253941346037760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure if i'm just going crazy but i think my game looks a lot better after today's patch? The resolution is much better and everything looks a lot crisper, it's like i'm playing a different game. I didn't change my graphics settings at all, is anyone else experiencing this or am i just going crazy?

These patches feel pretty fucking good man
Butthole pulling through and naysaysers throroughly btfo

press F to pay disrespects

They changed AA from vaseline to something that looks well

anyone else saving the free crates crates in the hopes they follow through with removing them on release?

I love playing on x box

me too, friend! its very fun

Crawl

F

They may be forcing some settings, they do that sometimes on the test server for fuck knows what reason.

so what button do i use to aim and not ADS?
thinking of using the side buttons on the mouse

AO is on now, sucks

>remove rain because of whining
>let players pick maps so the playerbase is heavily divided between whatever the "real" map is and everything
Fucking why

And everything else*

People actually play rain and fog maps?

Rain was fine except the volume, fog can fuck off. They're ruining the variety of maps for shitters who refuse to play anything but one with one weather

Are they doing that?

Silent Hill maps are the best.

I always quit out of rain and fog. A reduction in the information you receive when playing, whether it's muffled sound or lower visibility doesn't interest me at all.

I like the rain map every now and again but the fog is fucking awful. What's the point of a battle royale if you cant fucking see 50 feet in front of you.

>What's the point of a battle royale if you cant fucking see 50 feet in front of you.
It forces you to adapt thats what the point is.

Rain and fog is great. They both encourage moving around while punishing campers.

I have an ESP cheat and I specifically target campers

Adapt to what, hiding like a bitch even more than usual? Sick gameplay my dude

This game is a fucking joke in every regard when it comes to the execution of it.

steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/3066253941346037760
>Ping lock
CHINA GO HOME

fuck yes my dude

What was Paddock's motive?

that ol two timer

You can't pick new or old map, it's still random and in my opinion should always be so.

Only esports kids and streamers leave rain maps because they can't handle it. I love playing them and really enjoy how each weather effect brings out a different playstyle. That said though the rain effect does need a bit of owrk, more animations for ground impacts, maybe some puddles and shit around, and work on the audio.

Rain is perfectly fine
Fog is alright, but the frequency could be lowered, nothing like getting 3-4 in a row

>Only esports kids and streamers leave rain maps because they can't handle it.
What an aisine thing to say

It's exactly true, if you leave rain you're just being a tryhard. Playing the game in different weather is a great experience and anyone who enjoys the gameplay enjoys the challenge.

>but moooooooooooom i can't heaaaaaaaaaaaar wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think both of them are a very welcome twist on the gameplay since they force you to change playstyles. I'll gladly play either of them, or at least i would if 90 players didn't quit instantly. This is why i think this shit should remain random and there should be a 10 minute ban from matchmaking if you leave a lobby, people are just fucking retarded. It's like in Counter Strike, if you let people only play dust 2 forever they will only play dust 2 because people are just too averse to change or obcessed with winning so they don't want to go trough the effort of learning something new.

Or you could make it a toggle and people that are cool with it can join for it and enjoy full servers

>estimated queue time: 12 minutes

Tough shit, move out of oceania
Instead you want to force everyone else to play what you like and make up some bullshit reason for it
get fucked

the new map is so fucking slow

either you drop into a big city which is military base tier or see nobody till top10

WTF

DID THEY GET RID OF THE CAMELTOES??????

You know, after double tapping my RMB during a close firefight, I never realized just how much I wanted a hold to ADS setting. Is there any reason to even set the aiming button now?

god i fucking this the new map
You have to land in the one fo the four center loot zones just to not get fucked by the circle.

every fucking offroad section is the same 5 billion bumps and lumps everywhere.

And vehicles are near fucking impossible to find anywhere outside of the inner 5x5

shotguns

>Is there any reason to even set the aiming button now?

It makes hipfire more accurate, which is better at close range than ADS,

>he doesn't stockpile grenades and become human artillery in the top 10

So can you refund this game when it gets released?

No. Steam changed that ages ago.

Just play the game my dude, enjoy the challenge of different weather and time of day effects. Don't be a little esports baby that needs clear sky weather and swims in the water for 20 minutes per match to avoid being shot at.

Oh well, at least I made enough off of crates to buy a bunch of other games. Thanks.

>I don't like it so I'm going to kick and scream until it's removed
Are you female? CS had the same problem where if you let people choose maps (for all intents and purposes weather is a map) kids will all flock to a single one and never play anything else regardless of the game, even people who wouldn't have any problem with the others in a random selection
>but everyone hates it I saw them complaining
People will complain about everything, nobody goes onto a forum and posts "I like rain :)", whining is another story

You could always just leave instead of ruining things for everyone else

Will pre launch items be labelled vintage?

is there a hold option?

Now I understand why it is so popular among lot of people. You don't need to do anything. That's what people like: to be able to sit on their asses while drooling mouth open.

Simply epic

It's literally your choice to ````play''' it like that.

>tfw got cheater's lament

>mfw idled with scripts and still got it

Seriously kind of pissed about the camel toes

Go be 12 somewhere else

I legit love not playing the same fucking way/map every time because it keeps it fresh. I unironically hope they add a sandstorm to the new map to keep me on my toes each game.

holy shit that AKM recoil
that was with compensator + crouching, very painful

I've never had a situation where I had to hold RMB to land shotgun shots that I wouldn't just ADS.

There is now on test.

It's like the player character has never fired a gun ever in their entire life

Avidemux does all that without watermark and shit, its really easy to use and pretty nice

I know there is rubberbanding at the start of each test server round but I keep getting a tick of lag every 5 seconds for the entire round.

Does anyone else get that?

short, controlled bursts

*tips glasses*

>M16 burst
never again, just fucking kill me

l2shoot, retard

Which gfx settings you are rocking with, please list all of them?

Fuck off idiot

>mad

lmao meet me at school, shootlet. i'll fuck your shit up, nigger

you're the angry one

>goes full auto on akm
>wow such recoil
Duh.

Thanks, I'm going to do some tests.

>still replying to me

SEETHING

Can i get the xbox controlls to work on pc?

In the off chance you're not trolling, don't

I have a 360 controller I use for resident evil and stuff on my pc. If I forget to unplug it, PUBG tells me "X" (the blue button? I think it's 'x') is my action button.
Which is really distracting and annoying. Doesn't go away until next game. Anyways, yes probably but... don't?

you again. why?

and if you really want to, yea there's a way. there's a 3rd party program (probably several), but i forget the name. maybe ask /v/ or something

Just got a pc recently and i dont wanna keep getting my shit pushed in because of wasd

>still falling for it

pathetic

I too will give you a reaction image

Thanks because I was struggling to run it 60 fps locked... I don't know which setting exactly creates the biggest impact. I was always having textures and grass on ultra and shadows at high and thought tweaking view distance would help.
Do you actually know which makes the biggest impact? Game doesn't even seem to change that much worse when disabling most of the stuff.
I however went back to medium shadows as I like to see some shadows...
I'm on GTX 1080.

Post processing - very low = 72% ultra = 95%, there's like almost 25% difference in GPU usage on GTX 1080. What the actual fuck...

At that distance it used to be noticeably more manageable, even without crouching & without a compensator, you shitter

Turn that all that mad into git gud.

>too scared to full auto on the akm
>tell others to git gud

maybe I cant aim for shit but I got a mean throwing arm

I mean I do but I can control the recoil. Don't do it if you can't? What's the prob, Bob? There's recoil. Deal with it. You posted a fail video and got called for failing. Sorry it's the aks fault.

Actually it looks like post processing was the biggest culprit and after that shadows perhaps.
I can keep everything else on high and it's still locked 60 fps. Previously I couldn't do that and I thought that post processing doesn't probably take any gpu as it doesn't even look that much different. Fuck me.
I want to hide in the forest: the game.

I like the fist pump.

Your bait is pretty weak, especially when you say you can control the recoil at full auto but shame people for going full auto
Quite lame.

>gtx 1080
>struggling to get 60fps

lol how? i'm on a 1060 and get about 80fps no problem, with an i5

git gud

Are you serious? Learn to read? All I said is wow recoil, duh. Use it how you want but don't full auto if you can't you autistic shit.

What's your resolution?

2560x1080, I'm the newfag. I can't stand fps fluctuations so that's why I was being pendantic and my fedora has been stained by constant sweating. Post processing = 'very low', shadows = either 'medium' or 'high' and everything else 'high' is good for me. I get locked 60 fps now. Plus ReShade because I'm a hipster.
2560x1080 does lot of damage in lot of other games too, GTX 1080 isn't that great if you want to ramp up the settings.