/svg/ Shadowverse General

Forever seventeen edition.

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

This isn't Eris lad, where is her dumb hat?

Why are meme deck streams always the best?

Alright sure, just tell me the other from hand damage with no board Shadow has in Rotation that can deal 10 damage with a single card.

Why you're legos have gold card tier effects, Eris?

She has official hatless artwork.

Use that new 5pp reanimate spell twice with Zeus in your graveyard.

>streams

>single card

I haven't played since July. Have they added any new cute elves to the game?

you claim was that shadow is getting something it completely lacked. sure cerb/howl/tyrant are getting rotated out, but that means at no time did shadow ever lack out of hand damage with the new legendary replacing them in that niche.

Yeah but other than nice hips and long ass hair, how will you be able to tell Eris apart from some random blonde slut.

So, is any of you fucks streaming for packs

not necessary since eris is just a blonde slut

No one plays Howl anymore because it's too long to setup/not good enough. Tyrant is harder to pull off because the shadow req. The deck lacked a decent finisher from hand ala Albert, and got exactly that.

>Thanks in advanced
what did he mean by this

Do you think intern-kun browses /svg/?

I want to stop playing the game in my phone now that i installed it on my Steam, is it safe to uninstall it from my phone? I already have it linked to Steam and facebook

>starting out, played ranked
>utterly destoryed regardless of deck
>figure fuck it and play unranked, i';ll probably be outclassed completely but it might be nice to play a meme deck or two
>fight an erika
>lose because i keep pulling spells instead of followers that can actually kill her, and she had 3 alberts
well i learned my lesson
there is nothing actually better than yu gi oh, even when it's at it's worst

Yes.

Get rekt, faggot.

Brutal savage rekt. :D

post dick

I'll take that as a no...

>brick
>lose
woahhh
do you get free mulligan every turn in ygo you whiny cuck

omegalul

I expected worse but it's not remotely good
why are you complaining that you can't beat netdecks with a deck you built with little experience of the game?

Why is this slut allowed to exist?
Hags pretend like their craft sucks but this bitch is extremely consistent with Aether.

fita

Do the elite AI missions for 2000 rupees
Do the private match missions for 2000 rupees
Use them to get cards that are actually good
Netdeck some tier 1 bullshit

>everyone already has a netdeck with 50 legendaries at beginner ranked
nice game retards
i'll play some other non-p2w game instead

Thanks

>yu gi oh
Oh you are retarded. That explains it.

>complaining about Tenko

TOMO NO AKASHI JA

even if you didn't reroll you can netdeck a cheap deck with the shit you rolled alone
you didn't even check what a cheap aggro shadow deck looks like, you can't be expecting to magically win aganist people who informed themselves

People generally start out by rerolling (on mobile or emulator) until they get the legos they want for the class they intend to play
>yugioh brainlets being this dense when confronted with anything but a solitaire OTK

that isn't me i guess i'll just keep trying for the daily then work on story some more

>cheating in a card game
lol
k

>my deck making skill arent to blame, it's the games fault i'm losing

muh frenz

I didn't even tell you to reroll since you look terminally retarded, weak b8

>plays irl card game jew
>complains about p2w
fucking LOL

It's specifically designed to be reroll friendly

>enter the thread
>shadowbabs getting btfo
not like this bros

sugoi dakara btw

HS is fun

only dungeon run is fun

Is there any standalone game similar to it without microtransactions?

i already got bored of it though

HS unironically has better gameplay, but it's fucking expensive to keep up if you weren't playing from the start.

Wow she's not like latham that has his mouth always open

It's funny how you always cry about censorship when it's female characters, but never when it's male characters.

>it's funny how guys aren't aids-ridden faggots
Wow very observant

>It's funny how you guys arn't gay and dont cry when things you dont care about happen

SAAA SONO MUNE NI KIZAMU GA YOI ARE KOSO GUNSHIN ODORIKURUU BOUFUU GURIIIIIIIIMUNIRU

newfag comming from duelyst here, who wants free wins? Need to do the 20 private matches thing

*board clears and does face damage*

haha

Not but around the time Dark General got revealed, a couple of the anons on /svg/ were complaining about how their issue with censorship was mostly about how cygames was "butchering the art".

I'm ashamed to say I have a couple of hundred hours in that game. God, it's so fucking garbage now.

host that room

Unnerf Grimnir.

they literally just fixed everything they did wrong since bloodbound my dudes

Granblue leaders when?

all of you need to go back

im staying

>Downloading Data

warcraft leaders when?

ayycraft when?

you dont need to keep changing it just have a big post asking for people to help with full games

why dont we send complaints to cygames and apple, dont forget apple is the one holding us hostage with the censorship.

K k, got it, sorry, thanks, love you

The fuck discord?

When is she going to get a gold spell like Erasmus or Beast Dom?

Good night, bloodkin.

>/gbfg/ newfags took stantard/DE/RoB/ToG/WD and finally SL to "like" Rosetta
>vampyshitter took 5 expansions to become a "havenfag" (or like he used to say "hag" after bandwagoning Storm 'Djeanne' Haven in fucking WD

Pause for food will be right back to feed

I hope Arthur is going to be actually good and not some unplayable meme

Good night!

Furrycraft support.

Anyone got any abomination dicks?

Do not fuggive
Do not fugget

i got one

Rosetta is unplayable

how do you want it my fellow patrician
t.globed abomination

That's because no male card art has been censored yet you retard. I wouldn't want censorship no matter the card art, no matter how big or little the censor is. Censorship should not be happening ever, not especially since the appeal of this game is card art from RoB.

>fighting the same person over and over again
Nice online, lot's of duelysts.

you bet its going to be something stupid related to arthurian light like a 5pp 3/4 commander, fanfare: give all 1pp followers storm and +1/0 for one turn.
evolve: summon a knight.
Enhance 10: fill your board with knights.

I fought against the same guy thrice during the DQR release.

>globed abomination
Unironically?

There are a few ways to build it, but you typically want this kind of card draw if you're building around the abomination. You'll want another wincon or two mixed in since there's no way to tutor the abom for consistency

Some people even use PtP and/or altered fate as a backup because of the sheer draw/overdraw

why wouldn't I, it's the deck I used for the entirety of SL and abo is my favourite card
dshift is a better environment for abomination, these kind of dirt list just kind of juxtapose him and hope it has the chance to work, some even play him with the main idea of him being a good evolve target just because of the inconsistency in tutoring and then activating him
this doesn't happen in dshift since, setting the card draw aside (which thanks to fate hand has a remarkable edge over dirt), the card cycle is much superior, plus you can tutor him, the result being that you have to brick pretty hard to not find him