*insert witty edition name here to satiate your autism*

previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Suicide hotlines
Calling suicide liners are a bad idea and can fuck up your life. 99% of the time you will get reported to authorities and get checked into a mental facility. Can show up on backgrounds too, please fuck off with your edgy underage b& bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vHUF3c4P
pastebin.com/u/videogames
larevuedesressources.org/IMG/pdf/dadoes.pdf
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8lpf7iP85-q9n-s4o2_jb2jiMdpl0Ljbw4lOpeN4DNioERg/viewform?usp=sf_link
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/198326542/#qhttps://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/198326542/#q198354225
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Doki December Day 15 is done!
pastebin.com/vHUF3c4P

If you missed any of the previous stories, you can find them here:
pastebin.com/u/videogames

every day until you like it

I hope you guys are condemning this shit.

DOKI
DOKI

good thread

This is that game where that gal an heroes by rope?

Rescuing Princess Monikanon from Erika the dragon!

I love her too

I love her too.

Stupid false flagging Natsukifag makes shitty thread again.

All Dokis are great.

Smol Tsun Cupcake is favorite tho

I want to be best friends with Yuri!

Hey guys!

How's the reading coming along? I just finished it today and wow, what a book. Still, discussion will be on sunday so there's time. Plus the extension until the 23rd.

If you're not aware, we're reading "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Phillip K. Dick. If you don't have the book, here's a link: larevuedesressources.org/IMG/pdf/dadoes.pdf

Voting for the new book will take place most likely tomorrow, so please start sending me your suggestions.

Also, if you have time, please fill out this feedback form: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8lpf7iP85-q9n-s4o2_jb2jiMdpl0Ljbw4lOpeN4DNioERg/viewform?usp=sf_link

It'll help me organize and see how to improve this.

Let's read!

Markiplier confirmed he's playing the game and will soon post the LP.

Which LP you guys think was/is the most egrigious?

Game Grumps for me.

To hell with Monikunt and everyone who shills for her!

I want Ryan to play it but I know he never will

>tfw I basically am
is gud

I think that talking about LPers is a good way to rile people up and is a bad idea nine times out of ten.

nth for Monika pet names
>Monia
>Moniƛ
>Monie

Name of the Wind is a good read and the audiobook voice is fucking fantastic for those that want it, it's on audible so everyone should be able to get it for free.

>he's still trying to stir up shit

So I was thinking about when you find Yuri cutting herself and the game rewinds.

What was that? Monika had no reason to not want the player to see her (She figured upping their weird traits would make them unlikable), so was that Yuri herself somehow making the MC forget it happened?

Just ignore it. Leave the waifuwar shit in the last thread. No one wins with those. Every doki is great and deserves love

ActuallyNatsuki is my least favorite doki. I find her to be a little annoying and her looks do nothing for me. I just don't like lolis or tsun. pls no bully

How about Nika?

>Mistress
>Mommyka

>talking about the game instead of joining the circlejerk club

monika made the player see it in a way that also allowed the story to progress

>Woke up painfully early due to it getting way colder than usual
>Have a nasty cold even though I have to go to a friends birthday buffet thing later
Well, how's your day starting off, user?

Could also be a way to stop MC from helping Yuri.

>actually reading with /ddlc/
Now that's something I can get behind

It was Monika, because she probably realized that the MC has a hero complex and thus giving him more alone time with Yuri and then catching her cut up? That's fucking baiting for the love confession right there.

>All these faggot LPers playing ddlc
Guess I'll go gas myself

it's 10pm

The fuck

I never really watched Game Grumps, but were they always such fucking jews with the video lengths? There's no reason why a DDLC playthrough should be longer than five parts at the max.

Dont. Best case scenario is that we just admit we watch LP's but see them as guilty pleasures, the skeleton in the closet, without igniting a flame war

Just getting over the flu myself, hope cold goes away quickly.

Posting some Natsuki to pass the time.

How though? Tell me your secret.

Good afternoon, everyone! I hope you're all doing fantastic today!
I'm not too late this time, which is pretty great I'd say. In any case, welcome back to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "family"!
Alternatives are 'ring' and 'rest'.

If anyone would like to humor me and write a poem, that would be wonderful. If anyone needs inspiration or doesn't know what to write about, look no further!
Please consider using one of these three words as your topic! By all of us sharing the same word, it allows us to compare our works together in a more seamless way.
In any case, whatever you write, I'm looking forward to it!
Have fun!

Monika!

Is it possible to love a 2D drawing? Ever since I played ddlc, my heart felt empty after what happened to Sayori. Just a few days ago Team Salvato posted about the 1m downloads and saw this. My heart started to pound faster. This smile is something I was waiting to see. I want to protect that smile, but I feel awkward, she is just a 2D drawig, shes not real but I feel extremely attracted to her. I know its not right for me to feel like this, but just a picture of her smiling brights my day.

I love her user. I want to protect that smile forever

You're looking at it the wrong way, she made Yuri do it to let the MC see it then rewinds it because she knows that shes a vindictive bitch

Did they have to be literary classics or can any book we enjoyed be recommended for this?

i always hated that calendar shit

but the tumblrinas and reddit expats love it

>People unironically giving a shit about youtubers

It's better to just ignore it, I agree. It seems to just encourage baitposting and throwing away precious (you)s.

Lolita - Nabokov.

I go outside sometimes and I am reminded, every time, that 3D girls are shit

I'm the guy who posted about how similar I am to sayori/how similar my best friends are to natsuki/yuri

Building gunpla with Monika

She'll be back
Danlet said he'll look into DDLC in the future, I think that might mean we'll all get their happy endings.

I think it is in iiiiiiiiiiii.txt or somewhere else that Monika says that even when she makes them less appealing, you still go for them. So Monika is aware that her attempts to drive you away from them towards her by amplifying their bad traits is just drawing you closer to them and further from her.

Partly the games fault for no Monika route, partly Monika's for not using her god powers to slowly learn to manipulate the world and write a real ending for you and her.

Ika!

I'll add it on the list.

Please join us! Planning to do this for as long as people here are interested in or until Richard comes back. Soon

Can be any book. But they will have to be vote by anons before actually being selected.

Interesting choice! I'm sure it would be fun to discuss it here.

>Do you think we should keep reading short-medium sized books (~200 pages) per week or move to more large, extensive books (600-800 pages)?
>Yes
>No

user...

Ah, didn't see that post, my apologies.

Man, I hope so.
Need to protec smol tsun cupcake.

I was at a friend's place and he bought a cheap, plastic drone. Just one that can fly around, nothing fancy.
While I was controlling the drone, I couldn't help but wonder whether Natsuki would enjoy this.

She's not even my favorite doki. What the fuck?

nah, he just wants to write a proper Natsuki suffering act

If monika was the last doki and I had to choose her, I'd just stop playing the game period. I'll never ever choose Monika under any circumstances.

Today was the last deadline in this semester for me.
I'm completely free in the next 30 or so days.

Good for you, my roommate's girlfriend reminds me every fucking day.

Haha! Guess I didn't proofread this enough. Silly me.

This.
Hide LPers post
Ignore LPers post
Do not reply to LPers posters

Tfw the guy who popularized loli as a genre made the shittiest loli fic ever.

I think it was a result of Monika's inexperience with changing the code, and the game engine "breaking" and reverting to a previous section.

Yuri but she actually likes plates more than knives.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/198326542/#qhttps://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/198326542/#q198354225

Christ on a fucking pike, this is some awful fucking """"art"""". Please never post this again

I'm sorry :(

>december writefest is suddenly a bad thing
fucking redditors
Anyway, story wasn't really something I was into, but the ARG's getting kinda fucked, can't wait to see where it goes

So you admit she made Yuri cut herself just to show the player that?

This is my real grievance with the game. It showed my a world where there is a cute, sex, girl (any girl), who loves me and wants to make me proud, and learns piano so she can sing to you because she loves you that much (personal preference, your mileage may vary), and is happy to have you.

Where can I find a real woman like that? All the women I see are pretty vile.

tl;dr Doki Doki Literature Club showed me what a near perfect woman is like and I will never be able to find one like that IRL

I'm surprised Monikanon didn't take this over since they offered to do so while Richard was missing and hadn't left yet. And we all know they like to do everything.

I finished it wednesday and I enjoyed it. As for recommendations, i'll agree with .

Ok, so I feel like only Sayori has real depression. Yuri is just sick person moving to the edge. Natsuki or has strong will, or just stupid enough not to fall into depression with bad things in her life. Monika needs to fuck off.

I like it

>lewd sexual garbage with no substance other than being fetish fuel
>valuable
if i saw you irl i'd take a gun and blow your fucking head out

Oh boy, I've been meaning to get back into reading and I've never read this.Yay

>implying I don't want to die
Joke's on you, edgelord

>if i saw you irl i'd take a gun and blow your fucking head out
You kysfags should really think about shit before you post because most of the people in this thread and who actually take this game seriously monikunts are probably already on suicide watch as it is.

For now we can only dream. Godspeed, user. Also, shower regularly

Eh, I think it's cute, even if it's heavily stylized.

No, I don't think she did it to specifically make the player see it. I think she was just trying to force Yuri's issues into overdrive. I don't think she planned out the hallway meeting at all.

>see game grumps and Doki doki in my recommended youtube videos
>hate game grumps but figure seeing their reaction to the end of at one might be a little funny
>Skip to their 12 episode to gauge where they are
>aren't even close

Feels like all LPers just fuck about with this game.

I know, which is why I posted that.

Christ I just imagined her hitting herself over the head with plates instead of stabbing herself.

>this edge
A reminder that you have to be 18 to post on this site!

Are you new here? There's tons of awful, western-style art in these threads and this one is probably one of the better ones.

Are you fucking kidding me? There's literally a fucking BRAAAP listed in there.

That alone negates everything "good" about it

Bro you're fucking brutal but I approve.

>Be Sayori all the way through
>Try to pick Sayori or Monika to hang out with
>Decide to pick Natsuki because I know Sayori is worried I might like Yuri
>Sayori_Reveals_Depression.sad
>First actual interaction with Natsuki after not picking her words once
>Welp, guess I better get mega flirty and suck her finger and nearly kiss her

My MC was a dolt.

>Yuri will never sneak into your house in the dead of night and spike your coffee
>You will never wake up in a strange, dark and damp space with barely any room to move
>Yuri will never train you to be an obedient sex slave, fucking you every night

Replacing all the elegant china in Yuri's house with disposable styrofoam plates!
She moves on to using continental lithosphere!
Damn you, plate tectonics!

Any advice for coping with falling in love with a fictional character?

Fair enough man. I kind of agree but I think her character balances out the discussion in the club. I'm not gonna name least favourites because all Doki's are worthy of love!

I never said it was all good, but the photobooth BJ made me diamonds so I can forgive him for planning to write actual trash like that and the NTR

It's nice to be able to breath again without a burning sinus.

Posting more Natsuki.