>Previous Thread:

========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygax_f4e5a8

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GBbXCXf8
youtube.com/watch?v=jjeEhk7aGwM
youtube.com/watch?v=EHtmN8eYFfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qWGO8MhrEiE
youtu.be/kQG2mseaNSs?t=3m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kos-Mos never ever.

How do I run both Kos-mos and Sheba on Nia? With only 1 healer she won't keep me up on stronger postgame monsters but I don't want to get rid of either of them (particularly sheba, her damage output is unparalleled due to the female multiplier)

Is a team like this possible?

I want to impregnate Pyra

>Just beat the game
Wow, I really regret picking Mythra over Pyra.

Fanworks Pastebin for the next thread's OP
Please link to this post or the OP if you have shit you want to put in it.
If you feel you can make a better pastebin, do it. I'm just dumping materials into this one.
>pastebin.com/GBbXCXf8

What are the high scores in Tiger Tiger? Was anyone actually insane enough to complete a no-kill of lvl 5? Is it even possible?

>trying to roll rare blades on Zeke
I'd have better luck digging up fucking gold from my backyard.

What? The song itself is frigid, user.

you're frigid

Maybe you shouldn't have wasted all the good odds earlier then.

Best music
Cliffs of Morytha, Morytha, World Tree

In the Titan battleship, where's the key for the drawbridge controls?

Crit heal build on Rex, no healer

does zeke get any other smash arts? his lance smash is so fucking slow

Have Rex or Morag handle smashing.

does dahlia have an accent in the japanese version?

below the drawbridge

Cliffs is just the Old Factory Music though.
The other Two I agree with though.
you also forgot these two.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjeEhk7aGwM
youtube.com/watch?v=EHtmN8eYFfQ

> anything starting from the end of Chapter 8

HOLY SHIT

Not that guy, but what setup do you use for that?

>tfw spoiler music stops playing once you talked with the architect and is replaced by the danger music

Right now I'm fighting the level 81 ape at level 75 and I cannot stay alive long enough to get orbs going, even with Nia using 1 healer. How will a crit build help me stay alive?

the BOFA setup

I feel bad using KOS-MOS without ever having played Xenosaga 1-3.

THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?

it's ok, nobody played them either

Let's take us down some enemies.

So Ursula has the shittiest quest by far related to her. But which blade has the best quest?

Perune

The story has aged well, the gameplay has not.

>Theosoir Day
if you don't think this is the tightest shit then get outta my face

How are you losing to it? The 90 one I can see, but the roaming 81 isn't hard. Are you not using a tank?

herald

So for maximum damage, I want to actually break orbs as slow as possible if I have 5 or more up and I can pop them all? So don't use Dahlia mroe than needed and don't use SPOILER'S ULTIMATE FORM in the chain attack?

who is best character and why is it Poppi?

Is there any point in bonding blades to Rex?

Perceval

No.

nope

It doesn't matter. They all burst when the gauge fills. And you're doing it wrong if you don't use Pneuma before LITERALLY every chain attack.

But don't I get a higher multiplier if I go through a bunch of attacks?

If you need a filler early, but generally know. You get a couple of really solid DPS blades kinda early in the story. Just used those until you go full Master.

Multiplier automatically goes up to 6700% when you get a full burt with all orbs on the enemy.

Best character moments.
She's basically the third most important character on the team in terms of story usage.
Also pretty much any H2H involving her is guaranteed to be interesting or funny in some way or another.

I prefer the night theme.

Not really? Rex has a godlike DPS blade by default and gets another story bonded blade. Just coast with your common, or pick up something like Praxis

You get it anyway, plus a massive multiplier for using her. You will hit the damage cap.

Because Poppi made promise

youtube.com/watch?v=qWGO8MhrEiE

Poppi cemented her status as best girl during the factory scene. I've never laughed so hard while also thinking a scene is cool. The whole scenario was so stupid but I loved it.

I am using a tank. Nia can't keep us up with that huge aoe damage taking 70% of our health. However, I just beat it by spamming anchor shot the entire time. Works, but not very fun..

Semi related, are there any sick ATK waifus that learn smash? I only have Roc, but I think I can do better.

what scene there exactly?

burt lol

Not that guy or the other guy but BOFA setup?

Roc is Rex's only option for smash.

should I feel bad for laughing at this?

youtu.be/kQG2mseaNSs?t=3m2s

Story-wise, the best group of blades for Rex is Pyra - Nia - Roc and everyone should use those three.

bofa deez nuts lmao gottem

yeah. you don't know about the BOFA setup?

ah yes, that was nice

that gets boring, so the best way to play is to kick rex out and play as zeke

>Not playing Morag.

>tfw you get your ass kicked by morag in chapter 10

Nia

I want to marry the qt train conductor

>3 days of core grinding vampire bride
>still no kos-mos or zenobia
I'm about to give up. The rates for rares shouldn't be this low.

Kinda specific question, but what's the deal with the abandoned excavation site? I just found it and interacted with the thing there that requires fire mastery and superstrength and nothing happened. Am I missing something? Should I have gotten a chest or something out of it?

I know your feel

>not having Kora

I want to wear that pyjama!

Playing as Morag or Tora is fucking cool as well though.

i hope ng+ lets you keep all your blades. i didn't start doing smash combos until like chapter 9. it'd be fun to refight all the bosses now that i actually have all the blades i need to do cool shit.

what's the joke

literally why? cant I steal a blade from somebody else? is it just tanks that learn it or something?

Kora design is garbage.

>tfw trying to grind Ursula for Nia but got Dahlia instead
hearing the horror stories of Ursula's merc missions makes me happy I got titty snow bunny instead desu

t. Mythra

In both languages they make a joke about rice balls. In Japanese it's a silly wordplay because her name is Musubi and omusubi is another word for rice ball. In English they get served 'dumplings' and the guy immediately asks you to go get him some rice balls instead. The fact that they actually have rice balls in game and they're mandatory for this particular quest indicates they deliberately fucked with the name.

>randomly decide to open a common core
>this bitch pops out

oh hell no whats up

No, because remember arts vary by character. Rex just doesn't have a smash art on any other weapon. Zeke has it for lance, Morag has it for one of her tanking weapons etc.

>In English they get served 'dumplings' and the guy immediately asks you to go get him some rice balls instead.

it sounds like you don't understand what the word "joke" means

So when do I unlock the ability to use 3 blades? On Chapter 3 now.

I want to Open up the ass of those pyjamas and take a good look at what it's hiding

After Chapter 3 think.

Sounds like you're a fucking idiot.

What the hell does Nia say when you fast travel? "Aaand we're guu(?)" Good? Here?

I think it is likely they will let you keep only 1 or 2 blades per character.

HEALING HEAL

Finished Xenoblade 1, booting up Xenoblade X now. No jap language option this time around it seems?

And we're hyuuurrrrrr

And we're Jew

that's fine because every character only has their main blade and 2 others

DON'T FORGET ME

Aaand we're hyyeuuuh.

If you want to continue the high on XB1, just jump into XB2.
XBX as it stands right now is not related to XB1, and is a VERY long game.

I get the Japanese, but I don't get the joke they were trying to make in English.

Try being less of an autist then.