twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHOVEL THREAD

SHOVEL POSTS

another thread, another 750~ posts i've seen before

Who female light forged here

Post goblins

>tell alliance a shitload of belfs are going back to the alliance
>N-NO Y-YOURE WRONG! E-ENJOY LE SOYBOYS XD

Do you guys recommend buying wow and playing it right now?

I get the challenge bit, but raiding with friends never works out, if they don't perform as well as the next guy you have to out your own friends, most raid environments are just bitter
It would just make more sense to me if the gear reward was actually there

UGH >

>Log on PTR
>Allied races still locked
If they wanted people to actually test the level scaling they should've unlocked them

Yes user one post totally proves that the blood elves who joined in tbc and wrath to roll blood elves will faction change.
Seriously how the fuck can you be this retarded and still manage to post here.

Today i said fuck you to my tank anxiety and decided to tank Kil'Jaedan on my Brewmaster Monk, and it was really fun :D it even gave me the courage to make my own group to start doing the Balance of Power questline which i've put on hold for so long because just the thought of doing mythics made scared me, but it went super smooth and now i've got my first Mythic Keystone (Lower Kara +2) which i'm gonna try and gather the courage to do tomorrow

It was just LFR Kil'Jaedan and it was only a regular mythic but for someone who barely can tank heroics because of my anxiety it was one of the best moments i've had in WoW.

This probably sounds super pathetic to most of you but for me it was a great achievement and i just really wanted to share it. So to the people out there with the same anxiety problems like me i just want to say, try to gather the courage to do it! trust me, you won't regret it.

They don't really need to add the allied races into the ptr, there is nothing to test.

this posts in this thread make me so angry
its just retarded lore posts and bait posts 24/7
>le wojack meme
>le retard meme
>le wojack retard meme
im tired of it all wow gen has never been worse.

I meant people within your guild that you form friendships with, not your /actual/ friends outside your guild or w/e.

It would get people to come play them and test the scaling though. Really I don't understand why they're still locked when everyone knows it's coming with the patch. Just let us preorder already fuck.

>there is nothing to test.
because they are reskins at most you test the racials thats it.

Did you even read what he said?

I think not letting you play them until you preorder is better for lure people.

Yes that's my point.

retard

Hey congrats man I'm proud of you

wowg
chose my dps class
i need smth that does well dps wise, if its fun its ok aswell

Pretty new to tanking (in this expansion) Ive tanked a lot before though.

Any tips for getting into Mythic+? Im mostly concerned about the fact that I don't know routes and shortcuts through the dungeons or optimal pull patterns, or should I just wing it? I'm not sure, I feel like Mythic+ is pretty exclusive to people who got the jump on it early and stayed ahead of the curve strat-wise.

Wizard.

>I feel like Mythic+ is pretty exclusive to people who got the jump on it early and stayed ahead of the curve strat-wise.
it is.

Survival

Yes but using a money maker like the allied race to test a ptr is retarded as fuck, people are testing it with regular races as we speak.

If you're doing low keys having a proper route doesn't matter that much, for high keys you should try to do on DPS first and watch what a tank does before getting into it since plenty of tanks get called retards for mismanaging trash%

well it happened guys, i managed to join a group that wiped on p3 of argus.

unholy
good class, lot of fun

Watch videos before attempting any dungeon. You can always practice pulls in low level keys.

157 posts
7 hours ago
(Edited)

From all I have seen regarding BfA the expansion is almost just a major patch to Legion.

They are not redesigning the specs.
They like the current titanforging system.
They like the current world quest system.
They like the 4 difficulty raiding system.
They like the mythic+ system.
They like the PvP system.
They like the AP farming system. (now in a neck instead of a weapon)

Nothing is pointing to anything of this changing.

Let's also not forget how the expansion stops the focus on classes so there won't even be the class specific questlines and artifact spec specific stuff, less content if you don't like the current Raiding or PvP.

If you enjoy Legion, good for you, really.

If you don't enjoy Legion, I would not get my hopes up for BfA.

Is any race easier for grinding reps on Horde? I know none of them have the straight-up rep boost racial like humans do. I also don't know if I'll have to grind Exalted on Horde to get Nightborne and HMT.

literal perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=n6pGzYH3CQU

feral

I approve of this fanart.

Fat elf!

this is actually true and kind of concerning

i can't decide if hoofs is a bad thing or not

is it really as hard to get into M+ and Heroics and all you guys are describing if you pug?
or is this the hot new meme?

>I may be forged in the light, but I know how to have fun in the dark

That skirt is fake right?

That's actually all true. Outside of Allied Races, Warfronts and meme islands there's nothing new implemented.

busty is not fat retard

>I feel like Mythic+ is pretty exclusive to people who got the jump on it early and stayed ahead of the curve strat-wise.

This is the case for pretty much everything in WoW. If you don't have a guild or friends willing to take you along to learn you have to poop sock the game from the start the expansion to be able to do anything.

If you take a break or fall behind even a little you might as well just uninstall until the next expansion.

No, it's only hard to get into M+ as a tank since you'll be called shit for a route that isn't ideal

Everyone pisses and moans about titanforging and memes that LFR raiders can have the same ilvl as mythic raiders, but it simply doesn't happen.

futa draenei are the best

as a healer or tank? no
for N/H raids? no
for M+ as dps? yeah you're competing with a billion more people with better defensives, cc, and b-rezzes and 20 more ilvls than you

they are keeping titan forging?
fucking hell that's retarded

>Lets...twist our nethers~

Reminder:
>Zandalari : druid, shaman, priest, mage, paladin, warrior, hunter, rogue, warlock
>Dark Iron : warlock, shaman, priest, mage, paladin, warrior, hunter, rogue, monk

getting mixed signals here, going to assume there's some truth to the people posting about having a hard time then.

they said they were toning it down, it also can't titanforge on like half of the gear (the heart of azeroth slots)

thats preventing me to play my tank, ive only played in june for tos, now everybody knows the routes etc, being a beginning tank might be suffering

dont reply to me

I'm 961 with 4 set, ideal stats, BiS legendaries and I haven't touched mythic
It's not entirely wrong

I mean there's nothing really hard about any of it, but if you do it wrong you're going to be outed as a shitter
You just need to know what you're supposed to do, when what you're supposed to do is really easy - things like knowing what to interrupt, what to stun, what to kill first, when to pop a defensive, how to group packs, etc

eh i'm less than thrilled it isn't removed entirely

>Zandalari Paladin

i started raiding and doing higher mythics this tier. with guild-mates that are willing to forgive my lack of experience. try to go with that environment if possible. its probably not a great time in PUGs. if possible just try to go with people that are willing to just finish and don't care about beating timer. take it slow, if you can kill the last boss thats all that matters for weekly chest.

im melee dps so its pretty crushing with certain affixes. ranged people can avoid volcanic no problem, but when i am trying to tab to explosive orbs through a bunch of adds and a rainbow vomit of colours, whilst not being able to fail any other basic mechanic like interrupts and avoiding cleaves, its tough.

i feel like there is not really a huge difficulty spike until around 12 with the power/ilvl we have now. it just feels like a heroic up to 10, upwards gets quite stressful. we had one DPS doing like 300k in +12 and we still got through it, but you really don't want to be dragging people like that if possible.

dont reply to him

For monk players with good transmog, please post pics.

I'm looking for inspo as to which race to roll based on how different armor looks on them, and wanna see some actual outfits.

why do people have issues with Varimathras
why i don't understand
he is so easy
why is every group i join unable to understand this boss who does 3 fucking things 2 of witch only go to the dps
why
god DAMN i wish i was in a guild

>What are Freethinkers

retard

elaborate?

>If you take a break or fall behind even a little you might as well just uninstall until the next expansion.
NOOOOOO PLEASE LET THIS BE A MEME

pretty much this, make some friends
if you don't know anyone, guilds that throw random invites will generally have some people willing to take you along and coach you in what you're supposed to do

That gif represents masturbation user

retarder

>try to play a skirmish as caster
>its against a demon hunter and fag dk

How do i make friends?

I quit after EN and came back pretty recently, it's really not bad, argus was made for catching up and getting you into normal ATBT

all you need to do is move from left (or right) to right (or left) depends on where dps start when he does dark fissure then move back when he does it again
All you have to do is just fucking use ONE MOVEMENT ability when he knocks you back so you don't get misery
All the fucking tanks have to do is stand 8 yards apart and taunt swap AND use defensive on cleave
so why THE FUCK CAN'T PEOPLE DO THAT

WW monks, do you ever waste chi or have to use spinning crane single target? am i just fucking up the rotation or is that normal?

Its not a meme unless youre a healer or an incredibly social and outgoing/persistent tank. If you fall behind the curve as a DPS you are absolutely fucked and anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

nigga I just said join a random throwout guild
/who them first to see if they're big enough, if there's not 10 people in it it's probably too cliquey

I quit shadow priest over this
I can win 2v1s on DK but no matter what you do on shadow you're going to take dick, even if you fake kicks and do everything right

I'm pretty sure you only ever use SCK single target during serenity in place of tiger palm

be a girl

How do you guys ever get anything done as DPS? It's impossible to get groups

Above avg ilvl and a strong ranged class

>log onto draenei character
>put on headphones instead to be able to hear hoof step sounds better

anyone else do this

How do you get above average ilvl without being able to get groups?

Make an ilvl set to fluff it up for queues
My bag ilvl is 953 in my standard set but 958 if I throw on shitty legendaries and rework some shit

join a guild or buy boosts

why are there no achievements in heroic dungeons? i memba back in wotlk you could do rhc and casually squeeze in an achievement but now oh boy go socialize and make a group for it or solo it as vengeance demon hunter

why did it change?

>pull down pants

anyone else do this

>log off draenei character

anyone else do this

this is promising.

even for just heroics and normals?
im not trying to become a mythic raider
does wow really have no mid range level i could reach if played long enough now?

No need for this, since it shows your max ilvl when you apply to groups.

>do world quests

anyone else do this

>check gold missions
>keep logging

Nope. Its a big reason why this game is dying. Its incredibly unfriendly to new players. They exacerbated the issue by introducing Mythic+.

Is full of shit. If you put a piece of relinquished argus gear in every slot people will still turn their nose up at you for even normal Antorus. And at that point, there literally isn't anything else you can do except for buy carries.

Not entirely true, I meant it when I said bag ilvl
Equip all your highest ilvl shit without putting legendaries on, then use legendaries to replace your lowest ilvl gear instead of what you usually use and it fluffs it up a bit

>no edgy warlock gf

???

>log onto pandaren character
>kill mythic antorus bosses

anyone else do this

>log onto every class
>do WQs
>never raid or do dungeons

Every day for me, bro.

I think I'll just pick up some lore novels or something, because I can't keep track of all the arguments -- Horde dindu nuffin, did do, etc.

It sucks that I like Orcs. They really seemed retarded nigger-tier when it came to decision making in early lore.