/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 15th of December:
1651 – Castle Cornet in Guernsey, the last stronghold which had supported the King in the Third English Civil War, surrenders.
1906 – The London Underground's Great Northern, Piccadilly and Brompton Railway opens.
1941 – The Holocaust in Ukraine: German troops murder over 15,000 Jews at Drobytsky Yar, a ravine southeast of the city of Kharkiv.
1942 – World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
1943 – World War II: The Battle of Arawe begins during the New Britain campaign.
1945 – Occupation of Japan/Shinto Directive: General Douglas MacArthur orders that Shinto be abolished as the state religion of Japan.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
EU4 DD 12/12
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1060110

CK2 DD 04/12
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058783

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2 - 12/10/2017
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Music Mod
pastebin.com/UxQnvV3Y

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JPDFjDVi
pastebin.com/3N7unU1G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you guys think of the upcoming HoI4 DLC?

makes me waggle my willy lad

Could actually fix HoI4 desu

I don't read hoi4 news, what does it do?

Adds OOB and some nonsense fantasy for the Germany tree

it's really good, can't wait to buy it( and buy some copies for my friends, fuck yes!)

>HoI4
>EU4
LMAO

Adds focus trees and flavor for RoC, Communist China, and the warlords
Overhauls Japan's focus tree
Adds a decision system that partially replaces national focuses for certain things
Includes Border Conflicts, which are small-scale conflicts on the border of two countries that can escalate into wars or settle with the concession of single state
Special Forces (mountaineers and marines) can only be a certain percentage of your army and that can be increased by tech or focuses (no more mountaineer spam)
Weather effects are now more severe but you can "acclimatize" units for harsh weather, meaning you need to actually prepare for Barbarossa or invading MENA
Overhauls Germany's focus tree
There's now a basic Order of Battle where Field Marshals can have subordinate generals

TL;DR it's the Art of War of HoI4, the beta period is over and now the game is actually being developed.

No it's not, WE from blockades will literally fuck you up.

Which is why people love the game so much actually. The pop system is literally the best I have ever seen. It could be better, but there's not better alternative.

Does anyone else think it's hilarious that elitists will shit on EU4 and HOI4 but CK2 is perfectly okay with them, even though it's 10x as casual, just because it was released earlier? Really makes you think.

Reminder that HPM updated OP.
>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2 - 14/12/2017

You have one of the biggest navies at the start, how the fuck do you let yourself get blockaded?
Everytime I play as Qing I just declare war for Macau and get an alliance with Japan. I always easily destroy any ship stacks the UK and Portugal sends.

It's more because it has actual mechanics besides le epic blob.

Was this some sort of ironic meme or did you unironically make a thread 40 posts early?
And you call the other guy a control freak.

Sandnigger DOES NOT mean muslim.

Yeah, it has le epic cuckold everyone and le epic assassinate anyone at any time and le epic satan magic. Such depth and mechnics, lmao

Never seen an EU4 babby this SEETHING desu lads

>le awesome funneh OP pic
kys faggot

>a fifth of the game gone
>absolutely nothing happens
Well, too late for that now I guess.
How do you get +100 prestige as an unciv? I've seen people gathering that kind of prestige as the Qing while barely blobbing, which is what I was intending to do.

(You)

nice name you fuck

Calm down, control freak. You got your thread 40 posts early.

>lads
stop trying so hard to fit in

>while barely blobbing
Probably cheating. I don't believe it.

hes going all out

>Ulm so hard right now

source?

How can I raise my POPs consicuness in HPM they have around 50% literacy, also how do I get moar ingmirants

How do I do well as these guys in HoI3? The UK is too strong and I can barely get over 100 IC. It can try to take shit but eventually I know it'll get outproduced.

do I take it lads?

>Which is why people love the game so much actually.
I can really see that. Every time I play something like EU3/4 or CK2 I think "some of these mechanics would work way better with a population system". Abstractions just don't cut it.

FUCK forgot image

>eu4 memer is also the butthurt redditor
lmao how did i know

But as you know, because you're re-told every tike you try this meme, that is because V2 doesn't have a proper subreddit, so all their content goes to the main subreddit.
You really think after being told this a dozen times you'd stop trying to spread disinformation, but you're a redditor, so you never learn.

all this so the fucking Greeks could have the holy land

>havnt played videogames in 7+ months
>still lurk this shithole
Why do I do it lads?

What do you like to do, user?

Sunnis down Shia to go

reddit

Fishing, hiking,work (kinda), going out the bar with friends, camping, hanging out with friends. Yet I still come to this sight. Guess its just familiarity bringing me back.

I suppose this is how people gather prestige as the Qing then.

Are you going to try and beat Russia?

no God here today only me

You should still kill yourself for thinking LE SEXC ANIME OP PIC XDD is a good idea.

>friends
We like having you here user

It's not a good idea, the humor comes from how mad you get when it's posted.

haha now no one's going to reply to your post
i can answer you but i won't haha

Still not sure, I want Outer Manchuria but I could just take it back later, I don't plan on doing anything that costs much infamy anyway.

lol

Mod?

>i like making trash /gsg/ threads because it makes people mad!! XDD!

kys

>pastebin.com/JPDFjDVi
>- Diminished the Qing nerf, i.e. made the events either fire only for the AI or give a tad less MIL/CON.

Can I see more without going to leddit?

Playing Great horde in the new patch, should I directly annex Circassia or vassalize it and diplo-annex later? I'm still a nomad.

>trash
It's a single image no one but you has an issue with. The idea you create threads 40 posts early because it makes you that butthurt is hilarious. Sure, you're entitled to dislike it, but deliberately breaking board and global rules just so yiu don't have to see a meme pic in the OP is really tragic.

Not everything is from reddit you autist

Fuck, didn't see this was HoI3. Sorry bro., I thought you were a HoI4 retard.

Britain only keeps a small contingent in North Africa, if you really want to guarantee victory you can navally invade Alexandria and then encircle the troops in El Alamein. That should deal with North Africa nicely, once their small garrison there is destroyed you can relieve East Africa.
Now with mastry of the Suez and Cairo you should have a lot more IC and be able to actually contribute in the balkans and barbarossa, even maybe conquering Turkey.

I didn't make this thread. I just think animefags need to die in a fucking fire.

kys

pls revolt
Oh so I'm actually struggling with Qing on easy mode, that's nice to hear.
HPM, name improvements minimod, MMMM and big flag frames minimod.

what the other dude said. Kys with your le funnay image maymay.

>I didn't make this thread.

Oh yes and I forgot to mention, your shitpost threads' problem is not limited to the gay images you post as the OP pics. You also like to include links to shitposter steam group pastebins (LE WAGGLE XDXDXD) and sometimes brony mods.

Once again;

kys.

Are you going Beiyang or Kuomitang when you inevitably fail to reach 200 prestige?

are you going to cry r&i

like le funny op
hate anime

>It's a single image no one but you has an issue with.
I do too, but you cunts just autofellate harder if I tell you, don't you.

>anime

Thanks for proving my point, fag. Take your faggot cartoons and your little pencil dick back to your containment board, jap.

Reminder:
pastebin.com/3N7unU1G

>gay images
Anime is actually female (male)
youd know that if you were'nt from r/paradoxplaza

Still undecided desu

who

y qing is shit

If this makes you mentally or physically angry you need help.

>anime is actually female

Imagine being so fucking autistic that you respond to someone calling your shitty gook cartoons "gay" with "b-but anime is f-female".

It makes me wonder why you would rather shitpost than have a proper thread, that's all.

>on topic
>shitposting
pick one

>he complains about anime on Veeky Forums
maybe facebook.com is more your speed.

>changing OP to fetish comic picture for (You)s
>not shitposting

LE BOOBZ XD! :3

It is though
Tell me pic related doesn't make you the least bit heterosexual
Her "infopic" is a bit bulgy, but she still looks like a girl, and thwt makes it straight

>So America belongs to indians and Australia belongs to abos?
They unironically do tho

It doesn't matter if its a girl. Its still anime and therefore it is gay.

>Her "infopic" is a bit bulgy, but she still looks like a girl, and thwt makes it straight

I bet you unironically think traps aren't gay. Faggot.

Also, disproportionate tits like that aren't attractive. Women do not have breasts like that. Fag.

its not for (You)s though its to make redditors mad

>mfw /mu/ is in open revolt against its mods.

That's disgusting
Everything about that is disgusting
You're probably gay yourself if you don't find that face disgusting

>if you dont like basement dwellers shitposting their waifus, you're a redditor

>Fuck, you're a comedy genius
Thank you. I think the next infopic should be the Prussian flag, but with big breasts and a feminine dick shopped on, for comedy.
Agree?

So for getting angry (You)s.
Gotcha.

>he doesn't like big tittied giantess pruebens

say that in real life not online and see what happens
Let's just say the "bulge" is a sceptre

/gsg/ - arguing about anime general

Laughing at people that can't understand jokes isn't the same as baiting rational people who otherwise wouldn't lose their shit

/abag/

Shitposting is just shitposting, no matter how you justify it.