vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous thread:

I've been away 2 days what's the Spiteful Summoner meme?

stupid value

She's the girl your girlfriend told you not to worry about. So don't worry about it. :^)

pros are putting 8 or 10 mana spells in aggro decks just to use it. Murloc pally plays dinosize now, tempo priest plays mind control and/or free from amber, zoo plays twisting nether etc

>play against paladin that uses spiteful
>clearly has a few low cost spells in deck
>always reveals dinosize

What's with the random ZG235L243, NS43L43, etc. account names?

sucking on a cute pacifier makes your rank go up 50 percent

>mind control is now playable
>dinosize is now playable

What a time to be alive.

I've since changed to using call to arms again (and really not even sure I should but muh meta), but for a time including the game (1 game btw, got to getaway kodo the summoner for a 3rd roll) I literally only had 2x dinosize 1x lay on hands for spells in the deck. Though to be fair I guess 4 drops aren't the worst thing in the world either to roll, even though not gamebreaking. I still feel like I should go back to only running 8 cost spells in the deck though, despite how powerful call to arms can be.

I want a warrior deck that's not quest or pirates, and doesn't have more than 3 legendaries.

>drop rin
>potion of madness
>shadow word pain
>Thank you
Why can Priests use pain on their own minions when Warriors can't execute friendly minions?

APOLOGIZE

How did he reduce its attack to 2?

is Sonya the new mvp in rogue or what? some japanese dude got rank 2 with a tempo deck and her in it

because warriors are honorable and kind leaders while priests are slimy pieces of shit

Either it was Shadow Madness or the Priest used the new Aldor for 2 attack/Potion that reduces 3 attack

What would happen if all rogue, hunter, and priest mains died all of a sudden?

Shes strong but the deck doesnt really need her. Shes certainly not patches tier.

Post it, please

Still refining this.

player's name is Horo, found this on twitter

its literally the trinity series list

Play "Midrange" Hunter

>reminder that an user in the last thread thought that playing Deadly Shot in a """"midrange"""" deck was a good idea

we have Candleshot and pirates now, just play a hecking Hunter's Mark or Spellbreaker instead

cool deck idea. imo:
>-2 golakka +2 grandma
not enough aggro, too much priest
>-1 archivist + 1 bonemare
also should probably fit in highmane somehow. Maybe cut trackers? Or at the very least have 2 highmane and 1 bonemare before doing anything with archivist.

I'm contemplating crafting her just because she's hot. Please talk me out of it, I did the same for Elise the Trailblazer and no one fucking used her in the end

I like your style user, I think Rexxar isn't necessary for value when you already run Spiteful Summoner, Archivist, and Call of the Wild though

try
-1 Rexxar
-1 Bearshark
+2 Flanking Strike

nah, trinity list didnt have scalebanes and had ministrel.

whats a high IQ standard deck
a deck so smart that if I play it people will be stunned by my brainpower, calculation and tactics that are behind every move I make

Not sure what is worse, people calling the current aggro decks """"""""midrange""""""" or years ago when people called """""hybrid"""" hunter a face hunter with highmanes.

>Patches, Cobalt, Bonemare, Creeper

You can't read into the Sonya here AT ALL. You can put anything you want in the deck if you include those.

unironically control warrior
enjoy getting mauled by aggro if you don't draw like a god

quest malygos combo big druid
doomguard cube otk warlock

Only Razakus fits this description

Craft her. Shes going to see play for awhile since shes a low cost card with an effect thats strong with any battlecry many of which will be in rotation with her like bonemare, keleseth, vilespine. She fits right into tempo and mill rogue and plus shes hot af. Btw when are the Lewds coming?

How did I do?

it's not cheating if she's seeing a girl :)

I've been playing keleseth pirate tempo priest and haven't had too much trouble hitting my dragon synergy. I think the extra tempo and stats you get in such a minion heavy deck is fantastic

>golden Marin
cuck
jealous of that cube though, I didn't get a single one

So seeing as KnC is the last set of this year, how long is it going to be active until it rotates out?

Wait, are you saying hybrid hunter WASN'T basically just a face hunter deck with highmanes?

her voice makes my dick hard tbqhwyf

do you not understand deck building in Hearthstone then? playing cards that allow you do extend the game past the initial few risk-reward floods warrant a tag other than a pure aggro or "face" deck sometimes

How do you clear dungeon with Warrior? Rather get it over with and ask, I don't want to play this class anymore.

a year and 3ish months

>person openly admits to the """""midrange"""""" meme
>complain about it anyway

The only part of this equation that always bothers me is patches. If you don't already have it you'll get such little time to use it if you craft it, and it's the most expensive one to craft by a large margin because it's a legendary. All for a fucking 1/1.

It's great and all, broken even, but it's not that hard to use the other 3, I'll live without patches (and to a lesser extent, keleseth)

>
i played big warrior with 5 minion cost and recruit 3 minions card. basically have monster board instantly and win. getting dragon is free win final boss too.

I'm saying people said that version of hunter wasn't face because it had highmanes. Which is bollocks.
Just because you add 2 cards that are a bit higher on the curve doesn't stop making your deck a face deck.

how mad?

you gotta be bold with your picks because the stars have to align for you to win.

I won on my first try because i got to pick the gain 1 mana crystal early and then just chose the heaviest fucking cards i could knowing that I lose in any scenario i dont get the "everything over 5 costs 5" passive anyways.

So does anyone have any fun non-pirate non-bad control Warrior decks? I threw together a C'Thun/Control deck together to finish a daily and it was fun, but interested in other decks inb4 69% winrate Kolento list

>I've been playing keleseth pirate tempo priest

OTK Quest Druid
Cubelock/Oakheart Controlock
Quest Rogue
Fedora Warrior
Razakus
Aggro Druid
Cycle Aggro Rogue
Windfury Midrange Shaman

My best run had 5 minion cost and like 3-4 copies of y'shaarj. Got Darkness as the final boss, and I must have cast him at least 10 times with how many times they got shuffled into my deck/returned destroyed. Lost right when I ran him out of cards.

forgot No minion Hunter.

>dragon synergy

are you retarded? just add Spiteful Summoner and Mythril Spellstone to Pirate Warrior and call it a day

if you play quest rogue right now people will think youre retarded while they collect their free win

Has new expac shaken things up at all or is it still not but keleseth pirate bullshit/mage bullshit/shanduin bullshit

I just want rexxar back into t1

He's going to winstreak to legend with this broken bullshit, isn't he, /hsg/? ffs...

>spell hunter

Just play the Secret Hunter with Highmanes, Barnes, Y'Shaarj, Kathreena, etc. instead of ruining your deck to play garbage cards

The best decks are hyper aggro pirates. Big priest is more powerful than raza priest now. Tempo rogue changed out 5 cards.

Are you having fun /hsg/?

Holy shit how am I so unlucky?

>watch omnistone
>Firebat "feels bad for Blizzard" because people slightly complain about when they host their tournaments
>Kibler: "oh, Blizzard is winning- I assure you"

at least he's not unconscious about his shilling

Am I the only one who really hates Mage secrets? Oh that is probably a Counterspell... better play this only high value important spell I have to counter it!

He just keeps getting out voidlord and people insta-concede, this is fucking ridiculous.

a lot is shaken up

tier 0
cube warlock

tier 1
pirate rogue
pirate druid
big priest

tier 2
quest druid
murloc paladin
pirate hunter
pirate priest

tier 3
raza priest
pirate mage

warrior or shaman don't exist

>fell for the paladin meme
>missed out on the warlock meta
>got twig for my legendary weapon

Fucking kill me

>collect my free shit and open the packs I got from pre-ordering a facefucking from Brode
Is any of this stuff META

>he cares about the meta
nigga just have fun or something in this children's card game

No, fuck children.
I've been playing since the beta and I think with this new set and I can get past rank 11

post list please

>no golden marin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.

been out of /hsg/ for a while and I haven't played a lot of constructed

what exactly is cube warlock? what does a decklist of it looks like?

Okay, I listened to my dick and the very first game I was able to copy 3 retard value cards (Bone Mare, Vilespine Slayer and a Tar Creeper that kept Sonya alive), what a blast. I think my lust is right, for a change

Don't expect much, but I like it. I put in the Geist because I hate jade druids, it was a second Lackey.
#
AAECAcn1AgiFuAL3zQKgzgKX0wKL4QL85QLY5wKX6AIL2wa2B8QIzAjKwwLexALnywLy0AL40AKI0gLo5wIA
#

Reply to my post please.

how long before blizzard runs out of ideas and we get cards for Diablo, Starcraft, World of Warcraft and Heroes of the Storm?

the new expansion is sooooooo much fun O__O
I LOVE HEARTHSTONE

The Darkness isn't really meta but it's a nice neutral fuck you to Highlander Priest as well as Reno decks in Wild. Sonya can be tossed in tempo or anything else really, 1 drop Vilespines or Bonemares are pretty legit. Dragon Soul is a nice win-more card for Highlander. You can build a deck that performs quite well around Alanna, Big Spell Mage does some work

i mean, is it just because everyone is playing aggro these days apparently? cubelock looks to be unstoppable, im actually getting angry just watching this shit

Get cancer and die.

sonya is cheap enough she might be useful, people played shadowcaster and she's basically that but better imo
dragoncaller is alright but I doubt it'll ever be meta, basically onyxia, you could try doing a control mage thing, but I dont think it'd work in deathrattle-deathknight-stone, I think she might have a lot of potential when april comes around though
dragon soul is waaayyy too slow
the runespear is possibly one of the worst cards ever printed, if not the worst, there's no reason a card that expensive can't just let you choose the targets
I like the idea of throwing togwaggle in an aggro deck as a backup for when you're out of options, but yeah hes bad
mill decks aren't good enough for darkness to be good

>Big Priest is more powerful than Razakus

how could you be so wrong

What about a darkness mill rogue deck?

Right now, those are the only viable options, man. Unless you wanna meme.

>play the darkness
>mill a candle
>now you have a dead board spot

>WoW
>HotS
Son...
>Diablo
>Starcraft
We already had a Diablo crossover but no cards from it, and they'd probably make cards for other series more as a promotion than doing it because of no ideas

I want to meme. Memes are viable too, doesn't have to be top tier meta.

you gotta understand that mill rogue doesn't work like that

mill rogue's objective isn't making the opponent draw cards alone, it's milling them. If you mill one candle the darkness is useless.

When drawn?

>drafted aluneth in arena
>tought the 3 charges means that you use it for 3 turns and it gets destroyed
>always at risk of milling myself.

huh

You probably don't have the epics for it anyway.

>The technology isn't there yet for there to be a chat in this game

Blizzdrones will defend this

What advice would you give to a bright-eyed child who wants to start getting into Hearthstone?

>Wanting a chat in the first place
Blizz is shit, but not because of your normie reason.

RUN

are you retarded?

people go out of their way and friend you just to talk shit, do you really think not including a chat isn't a conscious decision?

did new set give quest warlock any support