strawpoll.me/14615066
strawpoll.me/14615073
strawpoll.me/14615084
challonge.com/tvf5pfxv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BIG

First for Julia!

Is a neutral Tana worth investing in?

All you autists ever fucking do are make memes about your "waifu", ask stupid questions with obvious answers, scream at tripfags who don't give a shit about you or your thoughts and beg for new threads long before they're needed

Do Mae, Genny and Sonya wear underwear? None of them appear to.

thats a tikki with an ample bosom

Which buff should I put on his tome?
I'm thinking either Spd or Def, but I can't decide.

reminder the christmas banner is bait and the legendary hero banner with laevateinn will be a few days after

Finally a thread for us, amerimutts

OYAKODON
WHEN

Post refined builds

Is it worth it to 5* a +Atk-Spd Reinhardt? First one I've pulled. Enjoying my cavalry team but wondering if it can get better. Or should I fodder his Vantage to B!Lyn?

Underwear impairs magic ability.

When will we get to see a real Knight in this game?

Why are things so slow and comfy right now?

>>>>long before they're needed
Holy fucking shit, how damn stupid are you, we went well past 750 posts

Totally worth it. Magic is everything. Even if you decide you don't want him on your main team, he can be a backup for arena assault.

No, he's trash.

I don't know, my H!Henry is +Atk-Spd so I definitely don't invest in his Spd at all.

If I want to make an anti Rein/Lyn F Robin, do you keep Wolf or switch to Raven?

I want to S-Support Sonic!

He doesn't completely rape the meta in almost every situation like the did a few months ago, but he's still the best blue mage in the game.

This reminds me of LucinaXSpiderman

I just realized that we will likely be able to refine the Christmas weapons for +4 or better on being initiated.

And its still alive now with 798 posts. Fuck off

>IS have several Lance Knights, at least one Axe Knight (Brom) and even a Sword Knight (Meg) that they could add at any time
>also any General from SD could be a Bow Knight
IS hates actual armours.

Raven. You'll need triangle advantage to survive Lyn effectively.

If Anna doesn't get her upgrade soon, I might just do this.

you couldn't even refine the summer weapons to do that

how about you follow up on your plan to leave /feg/ and never return

Raven. You can bait Lyn easily that way.

>last 3 fights were refined dragons
>wife swept them like dust
None can compete

Very fast Kana being cute at incredibly high speeds

Lissa is pure sex

>Accidentally 5* the wrong unit
>feel anxious and shitty for an entire day
Why does this mobile game move me so

>needing TA and Swordbreaker
>not using Lancebreaker to beat Effie
>not using B Tomebreaker to ORKO blue mages
>not running a different A skill with Swordbreaker

Having both is overkill on Ephraim.

You gutted his defense for something his new skill does on its own? You know his new skill bypasses Close Counter, right?

If you are gonna falseflag the attention starved spiclet then dont do it with my fucking ring, ippei gave it to me, stupid bitch.

Even with Keen wolftome and bowbreaker? And would a normal raven tome do? I'd hate to waste feathers just for that

Weird how we haven't gotten another Favaro-style leak, did ISIS start beheading leakers?

>You know his new skill bypasses Close Counter, right?
What the fuck are you talking about?

He's been putting in work

>Marbels has a +5 Fae now
cute!

The summer weapons were the only seasonal weapons that didn't receive additional/expanded effects though.
The Bride Weapons for instance went from buffing allies +2 to buffing allies in addition to themselves +5.

Which oniichan gets the dew upgrade?
>Michalis
>+Def/-Res Eldigan

OR THIS.

Eldigan

8 hours left. It seems that the polls are more define with a clear winner for each. Not to much longer until we move to Round 2.

strawpoll.me/14615029 Panne vs Lucina

strawpoll.me/14615047 Olivia vs Say'ri

strawpoll.me/14615054 Tiki vs Severa

strawpoll.me/14615064 Noire vs Nah

strawpoll.me/14615066 Sumia vs Flavia

strawpoll.me/14615073 Cordelia vs Sully

strawpoll.me/14615084 Cherche vs Kjelle

the dancing and halloween weapons also didn't

face it, these weapons are decent and won't get buffed

free fury 2 on full health is breddy gud though. The winter weapons might creep them, at least for defensive oriented units.

Wary Fighter, sorry. was thingken of Jakob.

>just trying to get my weekly deathless streak
>somehow always at my 6th or so fight some shenanigans happen
>units living with 1 hp
>wall map with dancers
>team of firesweep lyn
>MORE DOUBLE WALL MAP

Aaaaaaaaaaa, fucking took my like 90 crests or some shit. I was on hella tilt for a while.

720 score ranges is a nightmare sometimes.

Should I go for a Quickened Pulse + Moonbow + Hauteclere Special Damage Minerva as opposed to a Bonfire-Hauteclere +spd? It'd mean having to take QP off of Mr. Smallhands

>having both TA and Swordbreaker is overkill

He doesn't pick fights he can't win.

>she can get +9 more speed by getting 3 water blessings to get 60 base speed
Wew LaD

Panne won't ever win despite her being a superior wife

Is there any reason not to merge these dorks? I have several shannas and btome exp is absolutely worthless to me

>No, he's trash.

Okay, thanks. I foddered his Vantage to B!Lyn. I think I'll just fodder any others I get in the future, gosh Vantage is so rare.

I was considering speed because he would reach 40 before buffs with two adjacent allies

Oh with Bowbreaker wolf tomes will be fine. Normal raven tome should work too. The 4 Mt difference won't make or break any key matchups.
If you run TA/Raven you'll be able to get away with QR for a lot more enemy phase presence.

Calvary Ike when?

because your life is completely empty and devoid of any meaning

Dude, fuck off already. This poll is 5 years late.

the fuck is this shit

My team has a hard time against green tomes. Would it be reasonable to put Ruby Sword+ and Distant Counter on red Olivia?

if you don't need desperation I'd merge them

The dancing weapons did get upgrades though.

>she has more speed than attack
STOP

>>Accidentally 5* the wrong unit

What's the damage bro?

Who else is on the team? It's probably more efficient to change your team composition than it would be to sacrifice a Hector

How many times are they gonna fuck up her character in one game?

Brackets updated with current votes.
challonge.com/tvf5pfxv

Have a nice vote!

Describe a FE game using hentai tags

What to do with this super average girl. No DC fodder.

>playing awakening
>enemy reinforcement can move and attack the same turn they appear
>they just beeline for your healers and there's nothing you can do

This is not fucking OK. I thought you all said nu-FE is casual, how the fuck are you meant to deal with this bullshit.

>by getting 3 water blessings
What. You can only have one, no?

She can pass Owl tomes to other mages

>Dragon seasonal banner
>Mamui, Roy, female Robin, Sophia

This pinky pink blonde boy is quite the heavy hitter, can’t decide on a B skill though.

That's how reinforcements worked for a long time bruh.

FE6 for example did the same shit.
I think the minority of games actually have reinforcements that DON'T move the same turn they summon.

It's a dumb mechanic but established.

Up against Awakenings mascot, I didn't expect Panne to win. Though look how many voted for her. It could have turned out like Cordelia vs Sully.

>-Spd Amelia

Fodder her off to give someone else Armor March.

Oh hadnt thought of that. Unfortunately shes my only other blue mage thats not rein

What exactly are they fucking up? Santa Slut is right out of Robin's A support.

I'm going to cuck Boey.

It's inferior to Xmas by a long shot. Being offensive doesn't matter when it only works once until you get full healed. The reason it works for Celica is because she's ranged and therefore won't always take damage and can use Renewal to repeat herself, but if you use a summer weapon 99% of the time you will take more than the 10 damage Renewal will heal and therefore the weapon is complete shit afterwards. Once you engage it's rare for you to be able to kite afterwards unless the map is divided like the giant ass mountain in the middle where you split into 2 and 2, so in terms of flexibility the winter weapons still win hand over fist.

If they gave the summer weapons a choice to sacrifice stats for the ability to retain the fury effect no matter the health then it'd be worthwhile and still wouldn't be strictly superior to the winter weapons, as the winter weapons don't take damage afterwards at all. But that's not the case so Slaying Weapons are generally better 99% of the time since they do much better after the first attack.

Course I'm not saying the summer weapons are terrible, but they indeed got shafted and are strictly inferior to Slaying in almost all maps. If there was an Ayra's Tome it'd be strictly better than Ragnarok as well ya know?

Bestiality

I am Siegbert.

Reinhardt, Brave Lyn, and whoever the bonus of the week is. They can cheese most everything except for some greens, especially Gronnraven setups. I have a spare Hector anyways.

Generic stat upgrades, not upgrades to improve their effects, is what he meant I think.

Are we getting anything tonight.

>Used near 100 orbs to get a good Eirikia
>Got two awful ones

I'd at least save one in case a blue mage comes out who would want to run Blarowl

How do I build a Neutral Amelia and what upgrade do I use on her Slaying Axe?

But that's wrong, The dancer weapons went from single target effect to AOE.

They had their effect range go up.

>720 score range
>constantly running into +10 cavs and dancers

This is the worst thing about arena, honestly. I ran into fewer cavs when I was still scoring 700.