Just fucking Do it already then nigger.

HOW? ???

>inb4
buy magic bullshit beans

>0.089 percent of people in the world possess crypto
>buy and hold crypto with viable tech with low inflationary supply
>wait 5 years till 0.5 percent of world eventuaklly begins using crypto
>congrats you just made the smartest investment of your life

Too many newfags want instant rewards, unbelievable no one has any vision to what the future holds for cryptocurrencies.

then do tell what i should invest in?
I'm ready to hold for 10 years even but don't give me any of that bitbean shit

does bitcoin ring a bell?

and buy LTC and POSW right now, so you can make more BTC as they will pump soon.

How soon for POSW?

Like now. Also buy ETH, hold BTC, and get LTC for those long 10 year gains

where did you get that stat?

posw will pump before 28/4

>unbelievable no one has any vision to what the future holds for cryptocurrencies
Yourself included. No crypto in existence today (including bitcoin) will ever be more than a tech hobbiest playtoy.

There will be a widely adopted cryptocurrency, one day. And while you'll all puke when I say it, it'll be government sponsored and sanctioned, and that's what'll make it valuable and allow it to gain traction.

but PoSW is too high now. I could've bought when it was $.09 but now it's $.20

mate you gotta make gains wherever you can. then dump profits into other shit

Well wait for a dip? (Which is happening now btw) set a buy at 13 if you wish

>too high
was bitcoin too high when it hit $10?
was bitcoin too high when it hit $100?

If you buy and hold a decent amount of POSW for like 6 months you're going to make bank.

What's a decent amount?

Two GUARANTEED ways to get rich:

1. Marry an old lady, wait until she dies, inert her wealth

2. Get a sizable sum (somewhere around $100-200k), move to third world country, you are now rich

yeah i doubt PoSW will make it there... lol

you forgot the easiest and most certain - motherfucking pimpin'

you can't really compare literal shitcoins with bitcoin

bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency, no one knew it would explode into the market today

your coin is a ponzi scheme and is useless, it will remain a filthy pennycrypto forever

How much do you suggest holding and how much do you think should we wait for it to drop? it's at $.18 atm

the macron methods

I have one bitcoin, 8.5 ETH and will also invest 200€ into LTC.

Will that make me rich?

Eh it will get you somewhat rich but nothing crazy.

Ripple is the likely globalist pick.

Do you know what a ponzi scheme is? Do you even know what POSW does or how it works?

30% ETC
30% STRAT
25% ETH
15% STEEM
buy this
never visit Veeky Forums again
profit

have you tried magic bullshit beans

You forgot POSW

>physics grad student
>work 70-80 hours / week
>work out 3 days a week to be healthy

between all this and commuting, cooking, general housekeeping and trying to maintain a social- and romantic life (which, given my limited time, is real fucking hard) I don't have the time nor energy to work on my business idea which annoys me so fucking much. Idk why I posted this, probably because I too "WANT TO BE RICH!!!!!!!" but am having some serious difficulties. Or I'm just a bitch for sleeping 8 hours every night.

>All these spread out portfolios not realizing they will never get rich that way

Nice ticket to 8 % a year tho

>spreading out portfolios in crypto is the wrong strategy
kill yourself newfag

what the fuck lol

this. In order to properly own BTC without getting hacked/robbed/ you need offline wallet and it's way too complicated/inconvenient to the average person. Also, what will they do with all their appreciated btc if they can't transfer it to other currencies? Nothing, the money they put in the btc system will stay in the btc system.

I've been trading crypto for 4 years and it is definitely the wrong strategy.

Altcoin indexes perform worse than Bitcoin.

>POSW
I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
I've created an account on PoSW, and I want to buy PoSW crypto, but I only have a paypal, how the fuck are you suppose to invest in it then?

Btc which is the most liquid crypto have horrible spread for frequent trading so ofcourse those are not suitable for "trading"

That's unknowable though

Yeah sure. if you want to get rich then you have to play smart. join us and you'll see. Its a business were starting.
discord.gg/sEPdC

1. start a business
2. build it up and increase its value
3. sell it to a large company.
done.
how you do these things us up to your skills and effort

>start a business
Wrong.

This entire pic.

Kys

Sage

There is still time to join team bean user don't listen to the pedoposters like he probably doesn't even eat pork