One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Coneja Blanco edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

original.livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUNNY CUNNY

>wake up
>no legend brookospero

I can't believe Mabel is fucking dead...

Just let the thread die.

>600k points
>top 1k
Is silver league the patrician choice for lb mats?

Don't want to alarm you guys or anything, but I'm letting you know right now - in about a half hour, global will be getting some news.

Not just news, though. BIG NEWS. I suggest you prepare yourselves now, and I advise that you avoid spending any gems until further notice.

really excited for legend lucci hes my favorite

ROLLBACK CONFIRMED

Diamante intensifies

>tfw no Diamante

Just rolled Inu, neptune, 20th Ani sanji and brooke

keep it?

>no good legend

Better luck next sugo kid

o shit its over didnt realize
would any of whitebeard, dofla, or barto be better?

knock yourself out user

neko / fuji / neptune

>2 50 stam colos again
I wonder what meme magic global is planning to use when scheduling all the 30 stam colo's they keep skipping

thanks a bunch user
got caught up watching a basketball game and didnt see it for a bit but i still got it

>20+ runs
>not a single qcklaw book

>in the mood to play or farm
>no stamina/spend a couple gems but don't want to spend too many at once
>not in the mood or check on stam or snails before bed
>levelups and meat snails out the ass

I need 4 skillup on Squard, do you think 16 books is enough

>wake up
>no Pudding

We will get Adventure mode on the 20th Dec. and turtles and pigs give more exp than before.

You will need more resources to limit break Units on Global than on Japan

source: your ass

Who is this low effort post tailored to

I want to kill myself already trying to clear 15 stamina strawhats
I have the units for 20 stamina too, but I don't know if this is worth the headache I'm getting

Don't give up m8. Haven't touched this 15 stam yet, but as for the part 1 15 stam, I actually had way more trouble with that one than the 20 stam, which I beat my first or second try. Regardless, we have like two weeks, so don't stress out too much yet

>maxed Kinemon and Shiryu
I don't know what to farm now

yeah I dunno, there's always something else to farm
I should focus on finishing Shiryu today and tomorrow I suppose

>150 stamina down the drain resetting strawhats because no orbs
I'm getting flashbacks to part 1

I'll give you fuckers another 24h. If by tomorrow you don't post a team without TSL, without any of the 20th strawhats, and with zero orb luck involved, I will call my uncle and have 7/11 rolled back immediately.

could have just cheated with the modded apk
pretty sure plenty of people here already did do it

I mean, I still can
I'm just paranoid about getting my account stolen on top of getting banned, even thought I know both things are unlikely

it's whatever man
just make sure you grab the right one and change your shit the instant you swap to the emulator so tismos in this thread don't out you

not like anyone would judge you for cheating on clear cashgrab content

7 days optc has one, not sure about the orb luck, though.

>TS Brook

>tfw no TS Brook or Diamante after 980 days
will I ever get these 2 fucks

Would it make more sense going for the cola mission on Syrup Village and Shells Town during 2x drop or 1/2 stamina?

uh... probably 1/2 stamina, the drops suck anyway and 2x drop might just give you more trash pirates/bandits

>only one friend is using V2 Rayleigh
>have to reset the game whenever I get to Cavendish and hope he's refreshed
Why didn't ypu losers pull for him

Pls god usopp let me pull cabbage from the '''''free'''' pull

I'd love to get Cabbage too, I don't have any QCK Legend for Akainu and such

If your Neptune doesn't have max sockets and preferably CC don't put it up, you're just filling the list with garbage and make it difficult to find a good Neptune. CYO sugo was a mistake.

>he needs socketed Neptune for FNs
if you're a cheater and using him for colos and shit, you don't care about sockets anyway
either way fuck off

How do you even socket him on global?

>needing a friend captain to max sockets
>needing sockets for fns
The absolute state of global

>Arrange figure and mirror in the right angle so Robin appears completely naked in the reflection
They sure know how to attract buyfags

Neptune's multiplier isn't that strong and I don't have good subs to carry the team.

Tomes

Eh, I'll wait and use the shitty fn version for sockets, should be here in 2 months or less.

>preferably CC
I really hope I don't have your shitty ass in my friend list.

Are there comfy TSLuffy meme teams to take out Colo KInemon and Shiryu?
I've been putting off fighting them because I don't want to throw away 50 stam.
unf

>I don't have good subs to carry the team.

>i dont have good neptune subs
Nigga what. He's rainbow, what do you have exactly

raid Sabo is usually more than enough to clear any fn, 95% of the time the time the only socket you want for an fn is cdr

>and I don't have good subs to carry the team.
so you're more trash than the people you're accusing of being trash?

I know I'm late but...

fuck off

>literally nothing to farm
Shirahoshi fort is the only decent thing and I honestly don't give a shit about these skillbooks even though I have the characters. Psy law sure is worth maxing
The colos are also shit except kinemon. Im sure that next week when I'll have to farm bb fort there will be amazing shit forcing me to gem like a tard.

Are we getting a special new years sugo? Did we get one last year?

Shiryu worth farming, jpanons?

Been only running him a few times so far since it's pretty fun getting to use Inthawk but my luck on tomes has been shitty. Is he neccessary for any future raid or boosted during any TM?

>failing once again at jinbe forest
I fucking hate timing barriers and barriers in general. I would change my whole fucking box for blackbeard just to fuck them all to hell. Every time there's a 3 turn do X barrier I lose.

Do you have RR Kanjuro or legend corazon? If not then you can't farm shiryu consistently.

As for kinemon

(Luffy) (Luffy)
(raid sabo) (1.75 attack booster)
(inv shanks) (rr bege)

FN Shirahoshi is worth skilling up if you haven't already

Shiryu can easily be farmed with raidhawk and a friend's inthawk

>just found out today that you can use TS luffy's stage 1 special and still get the 3 turn 4x captain boost

I thought he only got the boost when the matching orbs thing was active. Now I REALLY want to own that unit

Are you saying you don't have TS Luffy?

You know the recent CYO Sugo had him as basically a guaranteed pull, right?

It's pretty good but being a 2'5 most of the time is a pain in the dick, even with the dr.

>Pulled Garfield twice
>Pulled QLaw
>No TS Luffy in 3 multis
Lies & slander If I didn't already have a TS Luffy I might've been triggered by this Sugo

fuck off, I pulled THREE Nekos

>Pull Cat
>Pull Sneks
>Pull Kanjuro

Pray to Coby for Law so I can go with that dream team but it just didn't happen.

At least there's lots of friend Laws now so I can still make that team happen.

I also pulled both Sneks, Neko and Kanjuro
Sandersonia is amazing, but Marigold seems a bit eh and only good for meme bursting
convince me otherwise

thisfinetemperedstream at livestream for some shabondy action!

>pray to coby
reddit is that way dude

"Ooooooooooh Scarry"

Tonight, much suffering happen
original.livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream

Absolutely can't, just too many bosses with debuff protection, besides Sandersonia and Kanjuro's sailor give a full board already. I still run her since she's still a str striker beatstick and in case there's a boss with only delay protection then I am all in for that meme damage.
For both of the current 50 stam she works perfectly though. No protection on Shrek so burst him for 6m+ and then Inthawk Shiryu, it's so much fun. Kinemon doesn't have any either.

On my Akainu team she's always in though, full board with her and Sandersonia and good STR stats.

Female kizaru make me hard.

I wish I had Inthawk for the Shiryu meme, I can still do it with Neko but I "need" Mansherry to tank some hits from the trash around the bosses Shirahoshi never
I also don't have Akainu so eh
she's good though

Yea I still can't believe Zoro made it over Shirahoshi for day 2. Had no initial hope since I thought it would just be a popularity contest among edgelords but then seeing Neko up there with Luffy I really thought they might vote for the actual useful legends.

>tfw no kanjuro
Been chasing him since he released, that fucking prick. I don't care about qlaw that much but kanjuro stings in my soul. At least I got diamante and leo so I can deal with everything np

Shirahoshi REALLY isn't a useful legend, though. She's a complete and total meme.

How many pulls did you do during day 1 of the cyo? His rate among the boosted characters was quite alright.

It's ok user, you'll pull her one day

Why are you spamming?

This

Fuck off, dude. No one wants to see any of this shit. Take it to /a/ or something.

Three nultis. I got the boa sisters though so I'm not really complaining.

I wonder why we don't have a unit for her yet?

I literally only pulled for him

I even have the dream team up and going in case I ever do.

Instead I pulled Neko Qcklaw

I'll never not be butthurt about people getting both TS Luffy AND Neko. I got Neko and some good shit like Sandersonia and Kanjuro, so I shouldn't complain, since I could have just gotten a fucking Boa or something, but still. To get two awesome legends within the same 3 multis sounds insane.

Fuck off, some of us pulled TS Luffy, Neko, and the snake sisters but not Kanjuro

I'll never fucking get Kanjuro

When's the next admiral event?

I pulled all these broken new units and nowhere to use them on.

How far in advance did they announce the first one Global got? People here were estimating last month that the second one would occur in mid-late Dec, but now time is running out for it to happen before 2018.

Have you ever sat there and thought about how the arc most people think of as the height of this series is fucking 12 years old

Just because Skypiea was the peak does not mean that the rest was shit.