/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Post Characters

Reminder to replace the workshop in your MOC with living quarters and vehicle storage bay if you bought the Avenger

>Will never go driving in the snow with a /gtag/ crush
Feels bad man

Did you get banned?

I can't decide which one is better.

No, just no /gtag/ crush

>Doing my own setup
>You have been kicked from the mission

>email says my first part of the gun is on chilliad

where is this paper?

>tfw play and ride with my gtag crush regularly

use your ears

I think that's high latency with servers.

Find the spot where the picture was taken and you have to see it nailed to a wall or a post.
Also, this

No need to rub it in

Aight

Still looks like an ayylium. I just can't get the mouth to look human.

is there any reason to get a bunker apart from research

Eggland

>Looks like a state trooper
Very nice

It's a nice gun, I'll give you that.

But the engravings... No tactical advantage whatsoever.

Can anyone else confirm that the Akula homing rockets do not lock on to ground targets? Just bought the damn thing and couldnt lock onto some brightly colored insurgent in free roam

Money glitching

go on

2 players, 2 bunkers, dupe car, look it up

>The Zenith of German humour

>the absolute state of eggland

what am i meant to be listening for?

>This is what peak German humour looks like

Hell's bells

It does, but you don't get non-homing missiles meaning you can get "distracted" by cops and nearby players in vehicles. It's better with the barrage missiles imho, if you're even halfway decent you'll see more use out of it ambushing players on foot than going for their vehicles.

Will we ever return to the glory days of hackers indiscriminately dropping millions on the ground in public lobbies?

>this is what peak eggland banter looks like

>slower firing speed than the RDR1 counterpart
>permagold
>no unique single handed firing animations

not to mention
>pistol whip isn't replaced with execution that somehow doesn't expend ammo

I'm getting nothing for an audio cue. i turned in game music on as well.

>shirt under Tactical jacket

Fucking how? I've been fucking with that thing for a straight hour and can't get anything underneath it

I think those are vest shirts. I tried with tucked with no results, but vest shirts for some reason go under a lot of stuff.

It's the shirt with suspenders, one of the only shirts that works with it. A couple of the tucked and rolled shirts work, but that's only a select few.

The Akula is fun and the only thing in this update that is not a total letdown.

I dunno, man, I really like the Deluxo, and it's not fucking OP

Guys, i'm pretty sure I have downs syndrome or something, I can't find this one, anybody else done it?

>the only thing in this update that is not a total letdown.
>implying I'm not enjoying my cyberpunk RP with deluxo

>He doesn't like the Deluxo
>He doesn't like the Stromburg
>He doesn't like scuba diving

shamelessly-borrowed stolen outfit

Thanks friendos

Don't you hear a bell walking around?

wind chimese

is this for the revolver challenge or something?

no, nothing, there's also an ungodly amount of ambient noise here, trains, water, flies fucking everywhere.

Have you tried on the rocks next to the top of the waterfall?
Have you tried on top of the bridge?
Are there any wooden posts in the area?

>Stromburg when there is literally nothing in the water

OHAI

Mine was at the golf club, but whenever I was really close, I heard a bell and the game prompted me to press the right Dpad button. I admit I didn't find it visually.

>can't wear plate carriers with business shirts
why does rockstar not understand that i am a Professional?

>yfw everything you wanted is under $1mil

Enjoy them being released this time next year :^)

Found the stupid fucking thing, you can't hear the bells because the water is so fucking loud. But it's on the tree to the right.

Grats!

I think this is finally going to push my garages over the edge

If I put the Weapons Workshop on the Avenger, does it come with an NPC dude?

nice job

r8.

Empty spots are for some of the future cars.

M A D

yes

no organization/10

Lame, guess I'll stick to the MOC for resupplying explodies, or suck it up.

I had to reinstall Windows, so I lost all the screenies I had and never uploaded

Living the high life

can this avenger crap carry cars?

>everyone making Black Widows

It can temporarily carry Gun Running vehicles. It can even deploy them at high altitude if you drive out of them.
You can activate autopilot by going into Hover mode and going into Avenger Services from the interaction menu, that will let you enter the hold from the pilot's seat, and drive off from high altitude.

>not making black widow so you fly in the Avenger™ And then get in the Delorean™

>no sense of order
>uninspired color schemes
>bland garage scheme
>that green shit

0/10 apply yoself

snow tuesday comfy soon

>that green shit

Oi don't you be talking shit about super green green color xbone /gtag/ has as a crew color.

Sorry, m8, I like my dank memes to be consistent.

>furiously trying to get doomsday heist trade prices before snowfall

Sweet!

Just buy a Delorean and hover over the snow.

How does vehicle storage work? Is it like a separate 1 car garage or does it just store a car from another garage in it?

It's its own garage but it's kind of annoying because you can't call the car from the mechanic, you have to request your MOC and drive it out

I thought you can literally request the vehicle itself from the MOC menu.

You can.
You can also trade in the vehicle storage bay after storing a vehicle there, and the vehicle will remain safe.

nah fuck that, moc can spawn in more areas

>4 more days until snow
>still don't know what my snow outfit will look like, which vehicle i'll be driving, or what guns I'll use
has gtag planned out their comfy loadout?

Anyone know how to get this gas mask or jacket?

My bad, the dumb car I put in there wasn't a personal vehicle

I have this outfit called "The Haku" for it snow whiteness, which I think it'll be great for a comfy snow stroll.

I don't want to get rid of my JB 700 but those permanent fake shitty guns are really killing it for me and I need space. Any chance they'll open up another property space with the drip feed?

Forgot image, kinda drunk

This gas mask, this jacket, how do I get? I'm tryna go full stalker. Also post stalker fits.

How much would someone recommend the gtag crew if I were just looking to progress and make some money? Just got back into gta online and I'm feeling kind of lost.

Oh hey, that's me! You can buy ghorkas from talking to cashiers at clothing stores now.

The gas mask is from the heist outfit that people have been glitching for a while now, R* just let people wear it separately now

Any tips on how to glitch it? I assume I have to get the heist, but is it like the duffle bag glitch?