>The WINTER WONDERLAND 2017 event is here
>December 12th until January 1st
>new skins for Hanzo, Roadhog, Junkrat, Ana, Soldier, Bastion, and Sombra
youtube.com/watch?v=IyzMyugk8xM

>Event item checklists
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/winter-wonderland/
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/WINTER_WONDERLAND

>"Mei's Snowball Offensive" is back, on two maps this time
>"Yeti Hunt" is an extra gamemode this year, 5 Meis against 1 powered-up Winston
>(it's a lot like Evolve, or the Juggernaut gamemode from Halo)
youtube.com/watch?v=e12k-7c57d4

>Hanzo's hair is getting fixed very soon
twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/941867780785168384

>Those new Blizzard-themed skins (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, etc.) come out sometime in January of 2018

>The new hybrid map, "Blizzard World," is still on the PTR
>(live release is projected for "early next year")
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>Newest hero, "Moira"
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8

>Latest animated short, "Honor and Glory"
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21275367
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

>that pic

Ive opened 5 legendaries and all of them were coins so far.

reminder that the more you spam your main in ffa the more likely you are to get the drops you want for them

I play mystery heroes so I don't get bored, 2500~ a match, doesn't matter if win or loss.
I usually grind 3-4 loot boxes a day

Is that supposed to be Jack and Gabe on Reinhardt? Jesus christ how terrifying.

Well well well, what do we have here?

He's still gonna have shit in his pants isn't he?

NEW D.VA SKIN WHEN????

He still looks like a fuccboi. Probably more so now.

>taking my position in defence
>orisa comes behind me
>"do you need a hug?"
>nod with my head
>"im sorry but i cant do that"
>she walks away

that's just cruel.
who were you playing as?

An embarrassment.

>posts worst Konosuba
With good reason too.

>tfw you get ppl suspended/banned every single day

tb h I spend more time reporting every little infraction than actually playing these days. It's my payback for having endured this shit community for over a year.

huge emote with unique reactions for each hero WHEN?

actually that'd be a way for an orisa to throw a match

we need a high five taunt first
and then conga

zen

>orisa asks me if i need a hug
>i nod
>we awkwardly mash ourselves together

It looks like I can't win two matches in a row anymore. I win one match, but then I lose one or two. I got placed at 2800 SR and I went to down to 2500 in one day. Now I'm fighting to stay in high gold, but it's pretty embarassing for me considering that I used to play in Diamond the past seasons. No matter how hard I try and I stay positive with teammates, I always get stuck with teammates that have absolutely no idea of what they're doing and I lose. I'm a Zen/Ana main, but I also play D.va, Orisa and other tanks when it's needed. How do you cope with this? Is there a way to come out of this state? Or is there a problem within myself I'm not aware of? Whenever I meet a group of competent players, I ask them to stay as a team, but they always ignore my requests :(

>when you corner the team mercy in spawn and thrust back and forth

7 decides which hero i play on comp RIGHT NOW

there's two possible scenarios imo:

1. you're bad without really knowing it
2. you get shit team mates

it's really that simple. a team with a weak link will lose vs a team without a weak link every time. that's why you always push even after just 1 pick, 6vs5 makes it a completely different game. Also as much as I commend you for flexing, you are being punished by doing so. Don't flex until you're at least mid-diamond/low master. Get good with one or two heroes that can carry yourself out of "elo hell". I said fuck it and learned hanzo and mccree and went from 3080 to 3770 in 8 days. and when I say dont flex, I dont mean absolutely refuse to switch, but don't bend yourself over for your team.

>198845617
just b urself

Hello /owg/,

This is my waifu. I know some people won't understand but I fell in love with her. Everytime I am sad I look at pictures of her and I can hear her voice in my head. "love, D.va!".

When I think of her I get this feeling in my heart, this warmth. No 3D woman could ever let me feel like this. Every night I look up to the night sky, and wish that she would be real, so I could stop hugging my dakimakura of her and instead hold her tight in my bed. In the morning she would already be up and cooking breakfast. After a few months we would get engaged and have two or three kids. Sure, we would have lots of work, and I would work maybe 2 jobs to give her the luxuary she deserves but I would do so smiling, knowing I would make her happy. Then when our children finally all moved out, we would take some time off and see the world. Paris, Venice, Naples, New York, Sydney, Jerusalem, Hong Kong and so on. I already see us at old age in our garden, drinking coffee while looking at the sunset. Who knows, maybe even Espresso.

>pick mercy
>genji on my team immediately crouches down behind my butt and spams 'yosh'
y-you too

but i don't wanna be myself

>No.1 player on console is a Widow main
>most Top 500 play the hitscan DPS
Jee I wonder why this is the case. They should never have released this on console

>76F is also 24C
>76 + 24 = 100

What is Chu telling us?

>Everything is my fault
>That 76 that runs in alone and solo ults is ny fault

>If they're not winning, it's bad behavior.

I'd unironically would like to know what was going through whoever made Hanzo's skin's mind when they were working on it. I can only guess it was outsourced to a group that has no idea who Hanzo is, how old he is and they only had the one panel from Reflections to work with.

Agrrh, it's another close to diamond and then loss streak to 2700 episode.

They probably thought he was old too.

Obviously it was outsourced and the design team didn't actually see the skin until it was making it's way into the patch. If it was just the community complaining about it Blizz would have done nothing. It was the modelers and concept artists that came together and complained to Jeff that it looks like ass we need to fix it. "Why did you release it? We told you it looked like shit."

76F is actually.24.4444C and 24C is actually 75.2F. Chu's telling you shit.

Dunno' why they trusted an outside group with it.

fyi uprising and many other skins were also outsourced

Does anyone here actually arm aim with 800 dpi and 4 sen?

I should've added, I dunno' why they trusted an outside group without an explicit design already at hand. Either they overestimated them or underestimate the fans' reactions.

A lot of the outsourced skins look great. They might have tried a new studio this time, who knows.

yes, im using 400dpi 8.5

Good choice for OP. Coin is best girl.

So shiny, so seductive...

>arguing over a decimal

widows in ffa are silly

For me it's usually the Mccrees that are silly

Tracer and reaper are super fun but flicks with mccree and widow are so satisfying.

I think I've discovered what I personally dislike about this game. For me, it doesn't feel good to lose. I can do well, but because this is a team-based game it doesn't always amount to victory. Played from launch to S6, and my playtime dropped off dramatically after meta was just kind of left in the air.

>being punished for flexing
How does this work exactly?
>get good with one or two heroes that can carry yourself
So basically dps heroes?

Like all confident and aggressive young men, Tracer has a secret fear of castration

Makes bets on this plot point.

Will it be resolved in the coming Christmas comic?
Who's in the picture?
Who's the family?

Next week we should know.

>play EU server and win: 21 points
>play NA server and win: 38 points

what did blizzard mean by this?

NA is full of shitters. EU diamond = NA master.

>Will it be resolved in the coming Christmas comic?
No.

>Who's in the picture?
Whoever they are, they're dead.

>Who's the family?
The dad is related to Reaper somehow, might be his son (biological or otherwise), nephew, maybe younger brother. The two panels are only connected that like his former friends, Reaper is feeling lonely on Christmas.

Why is reaper so short?

He's coming out of wraith form.

my fucking eyes

HOW IS MERCY ALLOWED TO BE SO OP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The fuck is this, Lena's Bizarre Adventure?

Gotta have those female gamers, yo.

What I expect the comic to be about in order from most likely to least likely:

>something dumb about Mei hunting Winston
>Hanzo gay reveal
>some other gay reveal excluding Pharmercy
>Gency shit
>Reflections 2.0 where nothing happens again
>something new and unrelated altogether
>something actually somewhat interesting from Reflections like the family Reaper is watching or Pharah spending time with Sam
>Christmas flashback
>Pharmercy reveal
>we actually find out who has rejoined the new Overwatch

>play D.Va in FFA
>be the only person not playing Genji/McCree/Widow/Hanzo
>the Widows always get mad at me

>Pharmercy reveal on the list at all
You should know better.

>how healers even allowed, when in csgo it's all fare

>booted from game as I'm about to win
>battle net needed updating

I've learned to never rule out a gay ship becoming canon.

Rez never was and never will be balanced as long it exists.

>dripfed skins
>dripfed new maps
>dripfed balance changes
>dripfed fucking bug fixes

>Mercy hating guy won't shut up
you are going to have to get over it someday guy. Whatever the mercy main did to your rectum is in the past.

Shit got ruled out the minute Jeff decided to meme it. As if it wasn't ruled out long before anyway.

Threadly reminder that defense hero are underpowered annoying pieces of shit besides junkrat, he's a borderline overpowered annoying piece of shit that add nothing to the game beside enabling cancer shitter comps and that removing them will only make the game better symmetra included, widowmaker simply doesn't belong in this game
Removing mercy wouldn't hurt either

>faggot cuck picks Dumbfist
>lose

Such is the fate of a Dva main. After dominating some Team DM, they bitched that I can't play other heroes.

But who cares, because I won them!

Also: When your headphones arrive, tells us about them. I have the mousematt and it's pretty cool, but the headset would be even cooler (if I needed a new pair).

>mystery heroes
>anubis offense
>enemy gets 2 bastion, 2 mercys, a torb and a symmetra
>keep getting torbs and widows
haha just for fun haha

>you must play something like on 4400 level to climb to 4000

>dripfeed drops
>dripfeed gold

>game is in a terrible state right now, balance is shit and competitive is a fuckfest of troll and thrower
>better address the skin problem
Like, really?

tumblr takes precedent over everything.

>it's another greentext eu morning episode

shame they didnt tweaked mei'santa legendary from last year knowing it was only a simple recolor with a hat... they knew players werent super happy but they didnt move a finger

at least know they care a bit more but still that santa mei will live in infamy as the fail of the past xmas

Jeff doesn't give a fuck about the actual important things, you should know this by now.

It hurts so much

Why dont you guys understand blizzard only reacts to what tumblr faggots say on twitter.
Thats why everything about the game increasingly is just shipping shit and tumblr wishs being put in. its why the thread is spammed wih it everyday. Its the same fucking cancer.

where the duck is my mayhem mode jeff? since the start of the event best farming mode is absent, not even in dialy reroll... jewish trickery i believe
hoping starting next week will come again in a static slot

>t. fillcuck

>everything about the game increasingly is just shipping shit and tumblr wishs being put in

>being this delusional you made up your own reality

t. pozzed tumblr sjw gaslighting

>t. boosted social person with friends

Where is the shipping happening in the game itself? What tumblr wishes have been put in?

>all the other issues with the game
>blizz prioritises whatever reddit or tumblr wants.
>adds doomfool even no one cared because reddit just wan it!
>adds hanzos gay clothing because the gay shipping tumblr community just wan it!

>social
>friends
where do you think you are faggot

How do I get better with Hanzo on a console?

Give a bit, you'll see tumblr crash down when they do more Genji/Mercy antics. Again.

birdring is streaming, get in here niggers /birdring_ow

m + kb

>everything in the game I hate is because of reddit and tumblr, my personal boogiemen who rape me in my dreams and seek to destroy my kind

>calling me a faggot in the our first conversation
not suprising that you don't have any friends