EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/wowg
youtube.com/watch?v=V2_ueohYRhU
youtube.com/watch?v=kT2pZo8F3tk
thelazygoldmaker.com/spreadsheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much do pre-orders for expansions cost usually?

i like this guy

> "Legendary 5.2 - Chapter 11 - Thunder King Finale - DGK [include] “Cinematic Framework” [2]: 10216 “— Wrathion eats the heart of the Thunder King — This is gross but I think Anduin is a little turned on by it."

what did they mean by this lads

why haven't you made friends with a gnome yet?

they're projecting their degenerate fetishes onto a paragon of purity

How do you guys have multiple characters?

I reach 110 and suddenly every quest in the whole wide world is available to me, I've gotta go do the artifact questlines, the class hall stuff, the follower stuff, go do the argus questline, and then I gotta go do the profession questlines to unlock stuff that I can use to raid more successfully.

Jesus fucking Christ I kind of miss MoP where I could just go to Timeless Isle at max level, fuck around with other players, and get the gear I'll need to hop into Normal/Flex.

Am I complaining about content? Maybe. I can't really tell if this is content and not just pointless Timegating though.

Because I am one.

Remember to join the /wowg/ discord!
discord.me/wowg

Making arcwine with your feet

you're starting at the end of the expansion so you have all the max level content of the starting legion content (suramar) + the major patches

you can easily gear up without having to touch 90%+ of it

None of it is remotely important except the Broken Shore atifact quests you need to unlock the Mage Tower.

how fucking faggy is it

this is the fuckin rarest mount if you dont have go suck a diddly dick nigidinigger

Does pissado ever leave this general?

Any healer tryna do some 2s with yer boy guts?

youtube.com/watch?v=V2_ueohYRhU
WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING OUR TRUCKS

is it as bad as the thread?

Pandaren mounts should of been a two seater with them pulling around a rickshaw.

i hope you are farming some eggs for christmas event since everything requires some eggs for cooking there and u can make money

>fagado actually thinks this is lucrative
lmao, imagine being this much of a scrub

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

you don't have to lie about having a wife when i'd marry you for real pissado :3

i dont remember to respond this to myself

how's my mog /wowg/?

retard

10/10

whoops

youtube.com/watch?v=kT2pZo8F3tk
Can't see anything wrong.
0/10, there's a DH in that image

so im supposed to do the WoD garrison christmas dailies in order to buy savage gifts to get the mount and sell it for 80k?

Have any of your characters, in your headcanon, had sex with each other?

My male blood elf mage and female gnome mage had a one night stand during Warlords while brainstorming portal magic

queue skrims pussy faggots

>read the thread
>first post actually about the game
how does it feel to have the first ontopic post in wowg?

nothing wrong with a bit of fel

Burning Crusade had the comfiest reputation grinds.

are you sure you meant to link to that post

100%

oh i think this is quite cool!

bruh

>human run is trash
>male goat run is trash
>dwarf run is pretty good
good times to be a dark iron

post gnomie

Dwarf run is also trash, way too bouncy

will i be able to farm taeshalach/the scythe in LFR along with normal mode, etc?

yes

Male troll run is terrible.

Speak for yourself. I still don't have Ogrila exalted yet. It's the one faction from Vanilla through MoP that I still don't have because it's so out of the way and tedious.

wowg help me how do i level fast

their sit is great though.

queue SKRIMS dumb fucking fdaggots

Is Astral Cloud serpent rare? Just got it doing a tmog run. It looks kinda neat but the constant bouncing and swaying while moving is kind of annoying.

no i'm playing my gobbo right now sorry...

>monk class hall brews work on argus

Neat.

too bad pandas dont look like this in game, i would be okay with them

7/10

fuck yeah I would

meant for

okay chill bro i aint tryna fuck some furries

>>Chris Metzen today

damn fem nelf polearm animations are sick, I've been missing out

because I have.... different tastes

I FUCKING LOVE bombing runs

good night wowg see you later

good nith

im currently in the process of channeling my tism. would anybody like to indulge in it with me? need someone with multiple lvl 3 garrisons so we (if you wanna do it to) can get the harrison jones quests on every character.

We're really dead tonight, huh? Ready for the feast of winter veil /wowg/?

>tfw I'll finally get Merrymaker this year because I'm a lazy fuck
Did it on another account, but not this one.

Friendly reminder that if you can see Argus on the sky, you should seriously reconsider your life.

How do you fake achievements, so I can link AotC that everyone asks for for normal Antorus?

woosh

based Pesadao

I wish to enjoy leveling from 1 to 115 as a Nightborne and make delicious potions and tailor wondrous items

wooshes again
nothing personelle kid

What was that pic related moment in Warcraft?

>get lost in nu-kara dungeon because of an unskippable cutscene
>get lost
>get kicked right when i find the group after a deafening silence "guys im lost where are you"

The profit margin is shit though. The eggs sell for like what, 5 gold each during holidays? You're much better off leveling an alchemist, enchanter, or jewelcrafter

man the fempanda melee animations and combat stance are so good. polearm/staff is orgasmic

what the fuck is wrong with this guy honestly fuck off cunt nobody likes an attention whore
NIGGER

cause i am a fem gnome

which one makes the big bucks? my main is a miner and herbalist, do I just make my alt a JC and alchemist?

do you take commissions?

All of them really. Hell even cooking can be decent.

thelazygoldmaker.com/spreadsheet

The only place in town that's still open is Taco Bell. Any suggestions?

Well, Taco Bell apparently?

taco pizza my dude

why is this allowed

Why doesn't the alliance just nuke the horde?

blood elfs should get to silvermoon for their daily fuckings

because they don't have the technology or magic to do it

Never went there so no idea what's good.

I assume you mean the mexican pizza, I'll consider it

Taco bell meat is 50% soy, do not eat

>Alliance
Not even once

i had taco bell for dinner tonight and about 2 or 3 hours later remarkably painful diarrhea

I don't get this meme. I've never had an issue with the shits after taco bell.

Plot induced handicap so that the game can continue to have the same "feeling" it used to have, it applies to everyone. If every side is allowed to go crazy and do what they're fully capable of, the WoW verse will end up becoming similar to warhammer although less crazier.

Draenei spaceships incinerating cities before they even see it coming, Forsaken plague and undeath used at every single opportunity so the land becomes a shithole with Bolvar doing something similar, powerhouses like Malfurion or Illidan destroying continents casually, goblin nukes coming into play, portal fuckery to recreate the sundering etc. Imagine having every faction led by Illidan and they just do whatever the fuck they want and everyone else also do what they want.

Just get the stuff off of the dollar menu. I recommend the cheesy bean and rice burrito and the spicy potato soft taco. The rest of their menu is almost never worth the extra cost.

I don't get it either, I think people just have shitty stomachs.

you think the female illidari get off on wearing such revealing clothing? why else would they wear so little?

>just downed H Argus in a pug
>tfw the screams of 20 lads getting our AotC
Best feeling