/brg/ - Battlerite General

Forbidden Love Edition

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. Experience the unique combination of a skill-based top down shooter and a fighting game. Take part in highly competitive, fast-paced 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-2-0-frozen-mists/#more-2064

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Chilled:

Other urls found in this thread:

loadouts.gg/1.2.0/Alysia/2-6-7-10-11
loadouts.gg/1.2.0/Ashka/3-5-9-14-16
loadouts.gg/1.2.0/Ashka/1-3-5-14-16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>playing duel for the quest
>Jumong vs Croak
>Pestilus vs Shifu
>Bakko vs Freya
>Poloma vs Ashka
>Rook vs Freya
>Taya vs Raigon
>Lucie vs Ezmo
>Bakko vs Iva
>Rook vs Destiny
>Croak vs Shifu
>quest isn't even done yet

End my suffering.
I didn't ask for these matchups.

I decided I would rather buy a chest than subject myself to that.

Ashka players, since inferno seems like it's worth taking now, what do you guys think about Q Heal?

22 seems like a lot for a character that doesn't have good sustain otherwise. Can always toss it on orb if you need to.

I'm still in the process of getting that Blossom commission done

I honestly think you need the 30 damage
the 22 heal seems good but you're sacrificing 2 slots to make a mediocre ability strong when you could be using it on your m2/space/e/r/Ignite
It's not a bad rite it's just lackluster compared to everything else.

This might piss off the ashka mains
I think pure fire is enough to sustain yourself

What commission?

Yeah, it's probably loading too much into a hard to hit ability, was just thinking.
There a reason space shield isn't more common then? I remember way back in EA it was considered must pick.

It does just a little.
Pure fire is almost never worth using for a number of reasons. It costs two bars and you don't gain energy for landing m1 during it. It costs two energy upfront, but it also denies you almost another two bars, assuming you hit every shot like a god. For a full ult bar of energy, every ashka out there would rather just ult instead.
There's also the simple fact that you have to blow your best escape in order to heal, there are plenty of scenarios where you want to heal but you don't want space on cooldown. The fact that the two are tied together is really awkward.

>There a reason space shield isn't more common then? I remember way back in EA it was considered must pick.
It was because if I remember correctly it was the best rite in that tree.
Also it was either that or old lingering inferno

>mfw I mostly play ashka
>mfw playing the new hero
It kinda feels the same

speaking of new champion anyone got any rites that have been good for them?

loadouts.gg/1.2.0/Alysia/2-6-7-10-11
Most I play with are running these.
R rite isn't bad either.

>It costs two bars and you don't gain energy for landing m1 during it. It costs two energy upfront, but it also denies you almost another two bars, assuming you hit every shot like a god. For a full ult bar of energy, every ashka out there would rather just ult instead.
Isn't that a bug

>playing Oldur in silver league
>see enemy Ashka summon 4 fireballs
>put reflect-field in front of him
>he unloads the entire volley into it
Use the cancel button kids

>Mfw ashka had a ignite heal rite that made it so he got healed for 2 every time he reapplied his ignite

>Destiny and oldur vs jade and Pesti
>Jade unloads her ult into destiny wall
>ex Q it
>Her pesti and her take every single shot

Nope, pretty sure it is intentional. If it wasn't you could potentially gain most the energy back during the duration, essentially making pure fire "free".
Shifu EX-space used to work like that, but they nerfed it, so it's likely a balance decision.

Now whether or not you're going to land six skillshots after you just blew your space is another thing, but the potential would be there if it worked otherwise.

Was pretty bad from what I remember, even good ashkas only averaged like 10-20 healing in a round from it.

What's his name again?

Raigon no cooldowns Jones
I swear to fucking god every raigon that's on my team always spaces in rmb parries while still going in and dies

Rayman

Ronald Reagan

mongo juan

I'm getting probably two pictures of her with a big horse cock.

Thorn is STILL cancer

Why?

>thorn still an unbalanced piece of ass

Good game you got there Stuncock

Why is the progression so FUCKING SLOW in this goddamn game? Hit level 60 and gaining supply drops, coins and all that shit is taking ages and its not like unbalanced champs help making it more bearable.

Iunno, it's felt okay to me, but then I've played most of the other games like this too and those are all leagues worse. Not that being the best in a bad lineup is admirable or whatever, but christ almighty I'd take it over anything else.

Just started playing today, the game is pretty fun. It needs a draft mode though, getting screwed over by RNG matchmaking is bullshit.

try getting every champ to level 6

I can see why this game is dying

>progression is awfully slow
>daily quests aint worth shit, those coins should be green tokens instead
>balance is awful
>SLS does NOT listen to the community

See you in the next big MOBA game nerds

don't remind me no more

How do you get close to range classes as melee

Just press the Spacebar. Results may vary.

what champions are you talking about exactly

Side effects may include lose of health, getting teamed and in some cases death

Im currently playing sirius but ive played some other melee and in every case i cant get close without the whole enemy team turning on me or the range just running away and shooting from afar leaving me where i started.

with sirius the best play is to close the distance on mount.

I guess im still too new but i cant seem to survive at all. I cant attack without losing all my health instantly especially to range classes who burst me down before i can even get close.

>have 1 win left on mount quest
>go into casual
>literally lose 0-3 because F2P niggers
holy shit just let me win

>3 matches left for last piece of shit rng box
>keep running into pro winstons

>open chest
>game freezes
>have to hard reset
>come back in game
>chest gone
>no items aquired

NICE FUCKING GAME PIECE OF JEWS SLS ROBBING ME OF MY MONEY

idk why people feel the need to lie there's plenty of factual things to complain about

???

>30ms feels like 300ms
Uhhh battlebabs?

Somebody help me

yes?
did you try verifying files?

Verify this

I cant believe i was such a retard, i always do that when a games gives me problems but now i completely forgot.
Thanks a lot m8.

any time

I too think that it's ok for Raigon to not have any cooldown at all. That is called good character design right?

Pestilus buff when?

nickelodeon a cute

Why do people complain about Raigon? I shit on him with Jade

tfw always have to play alone, because no friends.

Fuck off Siriusfags

I get it, you got a meta strong hero, now fuck off

>why do people complain about X
>I just played the thing that counters it

T. silver player

wanna be friends?

i'm silver though, so don't get your hopes too high...

Stop talking like youre in /owg/ you fucking nigger

I'll play with you, I'm plat 4

How about you just get good at the game, before you complain? Sirius sucks ass in higher tiers, because people aren't retarded enough to hit his counter every time. Maybe you should try that, shitter.

Maybe you should stop talking like the degenerates in /owg/ where every criticism is replied with t.rank buzzwords you fucking actual nigger

Oh, I don't want to hold you back. I'll find someone my own skill level.
thanks though

Sure thing, I'll stop when shitters will stop talking like they know shit about the balance of the game.

> 2v2 and 3v3
> can't get out of silver
> do the duels quest
> win 20 duels in a row

whatever could this mean?

It does not bother me at all, i'll play with anyone if they're not the raging type.

We're friends, right?

Doubt it, since i've never added anyone here before.

>Fun game
>Retarded devs

Why does this always happen to me?!

dont worry, constant updates, waifu champs and skins will keep it going even if the devs are idiots

So where are the boring games with great devs?

OwO

Yet.
What region are you from?

I know what you're trying to do, but there is no excuse. They've been a whole fucking year in EA and they still haven't made the BARE FUCKING MINIMUM features for a game of this type. Good thing there are a million cosmetic items though, it's not like I bought the game fair and square... How much fucking money do they need?!

Why is he the best, /brg/?

Because he is the most honest character in the game.

Good battlerites for an Ashka-beginner?

loadouts.gg/1.2.0/Ashka/3-5-9-14-16

Firewall rite is flex, take reduced E cooldown if against melee.

loadouts.gg/1.2.0/Ashka/1-3-5-14-16
This should make it easy to start out with Ashka. You can switch out Combustion for Inspiration if you want to generate a lot of Energy fast.

Is pretty solid aswell.

thanks guys

Welcome future Ashka-bro.

I play on NA.

i actually hate his character look, but he's fun to play and i have a high win rate with him

>hating cute fire dude
I'm sorry but we can't be friends anymore.
JK IGN?

When will this game get a proper skeleton?

>playing as oldur
>get matched with a jade
>against poplama and ice bitch
>could barely even touch them
>while they mercilessly fucked us up

Let's finally have a civilized conversation about what Ruh Kaan needs, to feel less underperforming.
Be free to call me out on if shit's too broken and whatnot. I just want to finally not feel like I handicap myself for picking him.
Obviously, not all things should be done, just listing some to nitpick from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Curse:
Ruh Kaan's bread and butter, it's what makes him actually function at all.
>Curse duration increased from 2.5, to 3.
>Added 1 more bonus damage to Cursed targets (perhaps 2).

Defiled Blade:
>Charged Weapon strike's Silence increased from 0.3, to 0.5.
>Wicked Strike BRite removed to compensate. This was too mandatory, and the change will make Ruh Kaan have more choices.

Shadowbolt:
The horror everybody remembers from BLC, a Harbinger throwing a giant nuke at your face every 4 seconds and laughing afterwards.
>Now deals splash damage (splash damage is half the value of the first hit).
>Now have Amplify effect on it.
>Affliction BRite removed.

Sinister Strike / Reaping Scythe (EX):
>Now refreshes Curse duration, if enemy hit already was Cursed OR, Nether Chains BRite now extends duration of Curse, making it capable of going for longer than 2.5 (3) seconds.

Consume:
>Can now be used in Shadow Beast.
>Changed Shadow Fury from granting an additional Shadowbolt, to: Absorbing an attack with Consume allows you to recast Consume for a LESSER Shadowbolt, which steals life.

Claw of the Wicked / Claw of the Undying (EX):
>Death's Embrace Root duration from 1.2 seconds, to 0.8 seconds.

Nether Void:
Fine as is.

Shadow Beast:
>Can now use Consume during its duration.
>Now refreshes Sinister Strike and all of its charges, if Demonic Hunt have been picked.

Chara

i like your choice of pictures, shame that you're from NA, i'd like to be your friend

I don't mind playing on other servers, if we take turns.

I like how half of those are simply undoing the nerfs that gutted him.

I just want him back man.

not him and not going to play until later today but I will add you

The removal of the 0.8 rite would technically be a nerf. 0.5s isn't enough to confirm a free m1 off of silence.
Not only do you effectively add 10 damage and 6 healing to your charged M1, but you also get double the energy. Compare the silence duration to the 5 extra m1 damage or the 6 bonus health rites, it's a fucking joke how strong it is.

These kinds of "free m1" rites have always been must pick rites on every character because of how strong they are. I think they're pretty lazy design wise and would rather see them removed outright, but many characters rely on them in order to function properly.

Added you.

Yeah, there's a reason I want it removed. It's way too mandatory.

It just feels really bad to gut it though, considering how RK underperforms already. Design wise these type of rites disgust me, but Balance wise I'd rather not make a weak character weaker.
Yes, it is a must pick, but RK would need some serious buffs to compensate. I'd go as far as to say even if you did most of the suggestions and removed the rite, it would be a net nerf, it's that strong and synergizes with his gameplan too well.
He needs to feel scary when charged M1 is up, else his bread and butter grip into M1 playstyle falls apart. His entire kit is based around that gameplan though.

I'm only pointing out problems, I got jack shit in the ways of ideas to correct them.

Well, I think the Buffs I listed could outweight the nerf to it.

>win only 7 duels
>got gold last night

And I was legit carried 3 out 5 games yesterday.