twitter.com/rnsu25/status/941926238632927233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only 46 hours left till I can get my wife

Current flier team is:
>Elincia
>Halloween Nowi
>Summer Corrin (Bladetome+)
>4* unmerged Brave Axe Cherche

How should I improve it? Promote Cherche, build Michalis, build Bunny Camilla, build Valter...? Nowi is my only Hone Fliers and I'm not sacrificing her, but I do have a spare fodder Elincia I could use to give someone else Flier Formation.

Gonna laugh when she's a garbage unit.

I feel left out bros, I wanna make a dragon team

I thought it was an anagram in Japanese, too.

been busy with shit, can someone give me the breakdown on what /feg/ has been like the last week or so? how was the reaction to all the news? any new shitpost developments

>red armor

I just wish she wasn't red, armors have so many good red units already, would have came rainbows if she was a blue armored mage

Noticed I had a +atk -res A. Tiki 4* sitting around. Was thinking of upping her to 5*
Recommended loadout?

It is, just not in Japanese characters.
Sallya -> Syalla

Wouldn't Tharja being the cold one make more sense?

Sallya/Syalla, yeah.

But she's the only red armor that isn't a dude

I wouldn't recommend -res user, there's a lot of green mages out there, two of which are rocking naga.

-spd with either +atk, +def, or +res is better

She won't change that

-Res is bad on her now that she can pick up 4 free res points with her weapon. -Spd is optimal because it's unsavalvagebly low.

Who is Tharja?

Think of some gamemodes that would give us things to do.

Team of 10x units on bigger maps

Not him, but I have a -Spd with every boon. Which one should I work on, and what refinement?

Why is Lissa so perfect

Raid bosses and the Expedition mode from FFBE

What is up with Awakening's difficulty? My Robin can literally solo every map if I let him, only reason I don't is because I don't want him hogging all the exp. His growths seem busted.

>Versus
>Map Editor

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

What would have been a better anagram for Tharja than customer service?

Yeah, you’re the best unit unit in the game surpass only by your kid(s)

The fact that there's even a single blue on a christmas banner is puzzling. She could've been green, with a mistletoe theme, but red's the only other real option. She doesn't really compete with the other red armors because they're not mages. You're gonna have two of some color on an armor team unless you use Jakob, so no reason it can't be red.

>blue dragon
know your place dumb animal

I still don't get this meme but the dog is cute.

What if they added more gimmicks to maps? Stuff like dragon veins, locked doors, moving walls, traps, and vists to spice them up like defense tiles did.

This is the only unit I would break my f2p vow for.

Honestly Rhajat was probably the best option

Not reindeer pajamas, but close enough

Expedition mode works in BE because of the fuck ton of resources they have in the game. It could work in Heroes but the resources here are limited and they'd need to balance what you can get and the amount.

Well that was expensive.
do you guys think i should keep attack 3 or put on speed 3

fog of war ballistae reinforcements that attack on the turn they appear

Which adult Tiki should I raise: neutral,+Atk/-Spd or +Atk/-HP

>adds fog of war and escape maps
fucking when

co-op versus the franchises end bosses

I finally completed chain challange 11/12.
thanks goes:
Camilla/SCamilla/Clair/HNowi
Reinhard/BLyn/Olvia/Genny
Nowi/Fae/Ninian/ATiki

>get spooked by Deirdre
>initially pissed
>listen to her voiced lines
>urge to love and protect intensifies a hundredfold
How is she so fucking pure and sweet jesus christ someone please help me

Maps are too small for more than two of these mechanics appearing on a map or it gets too cluttered imo

Polls closed. Check out who prceeded to Round 2 and who dropped to Losers brackets here challonge.com/tvf5pfxv

Thanks for the Round 1.

10 unit raids against franchise end bosses

Adding chests that can only opened by dagger users. I just salvaged a shitty class

Glad I didn't take the plunge then, I guess I'll hold onto her for merges until I get another.

>not giving such a beautiful man a prf staff
For shame

>forgot this was happening
(lol I was gonna spamvote Sully and Kjelle

A gamemode where I can spend time with Deirdre.

I mean awakening in general is hugely stat inflated compared to other games but Robin is particularly op.

Chests should give you AA items that you can use on the map you're currently playing

Emergency! EMERGENCY!

Very cute! Did you draw that?

She's a tragic character with a good soul. The real question is, why wouldn't you want her in the first place.

I'm not a drawfag:
twitter.com/rnsu25/status/941926238632927233

Gotta love having a valor skill

>tfw no neko sakura
Fucking Jakob

>Fog of war map
>Stat inflated Uber Reins and B!Lyn's spawn out of no where to kill you units
Would be pretty hilarious

>can't find a way to make Book of Binding
don't think the builder lets you make prefs

was playing harmony of despair with roommate earlier, put me in the mood for this

Because I already have her autistic cuter daughter

Knuffle, post your decked out FEH units. I expect a Sum support Pieri desu.

>still don't have a unit who I can firmly give DC to
>none of the units I'd really want to roll for in the future will want is since they're all ranged
I guess I better hope that Brave Tharja is a lance user or something.

Good night /feg/

Still cute tho

>we didn't get this
>instead we got tharja

>rolled for Julia's mom thinking she'd act like an autistic slut like her daughter
>she actually sounds sad and depressed and every time I tap on her I just want to hold and protect her
I wasn't ready.

That's how it is in this bitch of an earth.

M-maybe next year

+atk/-spd is her best IV

Raids
More modes where you can bring friend units
Being able to select friend units for AA/CC/TT
Scrolling maps
Escape maps
Defense maps
Expedition system
More friend interaction in general

>Don't worry about me. I'm doing just fine. Being here with you brings me joy.

She's the sweetest girl ever. Sigurd was right to be unapologetic about his love for her.

>literally the only GHB who's map I couldn't beat on lunatic, let alone infernal
How do I build this crazy son of a bitch?
Just saw TLJ, was okay at best, yet that scene where the carrier goes lightspeed towards the big ass ship made my night

>Have Green Tome, Axe, and Lance Valor
Santa Tharja's gonna be nice for that.

DId you level him up with shards or something

Is a +Atk-Res Clair better than +Res-Def?
I mean, her overall attack is better, but her Glacies bombs would suffer from it
Plus it would kinda hinder my mage sponge niche thing I got going for her

I don't know, I just have so many Green mages, but she's like impossibly fluffy and nice

>gets an empty level
>"I am a burden to you. I'm sorry."
STOP I'M ALREADY MARRIED

Kinda surprising considering that odd Japanese tradition of eating chicken on Christmas eve.

me me want orbs

Roll on Christmas banner and give him that bell or sack. Brazen atk/spd seems pretty nice too

Japanegros are easy to manipulate using american commercials

And Arvis was right to kill him for her.

What if repeatable chain challenge? The catch is that once you use a unit in it, you can't use that unit for it again until the daily reset. So you burn through your 5* units earning daily orbs, then have to try to use your remaining 4* and 3* units if you want more.

+Res/-def is better

I hope they are going to release new set of refinery soon cause I don't see any other way how to make mamui not garbage

>Japanese tradition
I'm a White North American and I've got a whole chicken ready for Christmas eve.

I'm not into mobile games. Haven't played it since the first few days of release. If they have done something for Pieri this Christmas, I might have picked it up again.

That's why they shouldn't. Keep them out

not KFC, though, which is the thing in Japan

For the Japanese its specifically fried chicken because of a brilliant KFC ad campaign a long ago.

Doesn't hurt that KFC on Christmas eve does sound pretty legitimate.

>Christmas coats make you into an armor
Quick, post your ideas for different movement variants for characters! This is Bediwood, he's an armor variation of Eliwood.

DD and Bowbreaker. Even with LaD she works as a very good Bowlyn counter.

I could make fried chicken instead, or even go to KFC. There's one within walking distance, it's just a small fucking fortune.

>white north american
Oh shit, I can already smell the mutt memes flooding in from Yuropoor
Y/N

He rides his magical bed and uses tea magic

Yato+
Grants Atk/Spd+ 4 during combat it unit initiates attack
>Ignores enemy effects that reduce damage dealt such as deflect skills and