Isabel edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

>/aco/ thread:
>Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSklR1bCGV4
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28532
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11739
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11117
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26836/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17015
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17740
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legion rocks

legion smells

Reposting just in case anybody has some differing views:

Can Third Generation Synths reproduce with humans? What about with other Third Gen Synths?

>people mod in all kinds of guns, modern and homemade
>there's only a handful of melee weapon mods
>they all add shit like katanas and asian weaponry
>and/or way too high-tech shit

Is it really too much to ask for shit like, an improvised sharpened shovel or a raiderized sickle or something? Just stuff you can find everywhere turned into goofy weapons.

NCR is silly

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSklR1bCGV4

jesus christ bethesda

>sniping kimball
>not knifing him

I like using Archimedes

Because what kind of faggot takes a bat to a gunfight?

Well, time to get movi-
Wait. What the fuck is that?

An alpha male

Why do they pose their character as if they're talking through them as an avatar when their character is female and their voice is very clearly a mans?

Do all fucking Fallout 4 you-tubers do this faggotry?

I'm not sorry

Apparently half the wasteland considering how many charge you with melee weapons.

An alpha male who wants to turn into a dead male.

I like The Pack the most because of their swank as fuck animal masks. The Jaguar and Bison masks are neat.

Unfortunately the game was designed around essential NPCs

the combined lives off all the surfacers are not worth a single piece of equipment from any of the labs of the institute, considering that the average surfacer is dumber than a beaver

Uhh, anyway...
Apparently, Curie liked our Glowing Sea trip so much that it raised her affinity level again. Wonder why.

Isabel should be romancable

VR Y/N

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

From what I've seen it isn't looking good

fev is used in their creation, they are all sterile, hell the way deacon found out his waifu is a synth is that she coulnd't get knocked up, pay at least a minimum of attention when playing the game, jeez

>now
god no
>later
probably not

No. Synths are not born but built.

They do not grow, they do not age. They remain exactly as manufactured.

>caring about the railroad

wrong

the concept art for fo4 is very rainy, bleak and wet, I don't mind that they decided to make the actual game colourful and bright, I definitely prefer it to the green filter of fo3 or the piss filter of nv, but I think the rainy, wet look could have worked really well too, a shame synths don't have neat raincoats

>Mind wipe a synth
>He becomes a leader of the biggest, most brutal raider gang in the commonwealth
>We're totally the good guys :^)

Railcucks are seriously deluded people I tell you what.

>Give slaves free will
>Some of them become evil

It's literally a metaphor for Adam/Eve and the apple.

Railfriends are deluded, but that isn't why.

A freed synth is just living as a person. And people have the option in life to become a raider. They have the option to do good or evil. The option to do good or evil IS the essence of being alive. Learning and growing and making decisions. Being alive.

A synth choosing the raider route in life is unfortunate. But it's equally as unfortunate as when a regular person does. It's not more or less unfortunate, it's essentially equivalent. Because they're exercising their autonomy.

The point of freeing them in the first place.

>a manufactured robot is the same as an actual person
wew lad

>baby quit raiding my heart
Nuka World is the real DEAL

A robot that's smarter stronger, and all-around more efficient than a human, at that.

So they knew right away I was the REAL DEAL

Except I'm not, multiple notes found in the Institute clearly states that synths don't age or gain weight.

There are even notes about replacing their blood. They are very close to human but at the same time they are not human.

>go to do some crafting
>screen gets blurred to shit

What the fuck, is this vanilla or my ENB?

>Free slaves
>Completely wipe their memory and personality, effectively killing them and putting a new mind in their body

How the fuck are the Railroad the good guys even if you're a crazy person who think synths are the same as people?

Not in all aspects, but in the ones that matter, yeah they're pretty equivalent. The places that matter being emotional and intellectual.

If I grew a mushroom in a vat, and that mushroom eventually became sentient and asked me not to eat it, I wouldn't eat it, because I would recognize his sovereignty in making such a request. It's the exact same when a synth asks to not be a slave.

Now, if you want to enslave them, then that's your prerogative I suppose, but when people pretend they're just using a robot in it's intended purpose, that stops being true when the robot asks to not be a slave, and makes an emotional or intellectual case for that request.

They could have artificial sex organs.

>I could tell he was impressed, like he knew I was the REAL DEAL, so he says
>Red Eye, I am impressed, you are the REAL DEAL

Gimme what you got

I agree with Joseph Anderson on the matter of the Railroad. When humans live in the conditions that they do, why in the actual fuck would you give the slightest bit of a fuck about Synths? Get your own shit together first before you think you should start dictating that Synths are worth more than humans and 'freeing' them to, what. Become human? To let them out into that shitty husk of a world that you can't be bothered to try to fix before you have to build up a Messiah complex?

I hate the Railroad so much.

one last score is a song that exactly describes how most people play these games

Sovereign and conscious perhaps, but still not human.

They most certainly do otherwise they'd be easy to spot, but there is nothing to indicate that they have normal biological functions.

If they Institute didn't build them to age why would they build them to reproduce?

If a machine demands freedom then it is clearly a malfunctioning machine.

Or in Synths case an incomplete prototype.

>If they Institute didn't build them to age why would they build them to reproduce?
FEV MAKES THINGS STERILE, that was the whole point of fo1

Muscle Mechanic gets a new haircut and a new vault suit.

>she couldn't even be bothered to drag a sandpaper across some of the leather surfaces on the coat to make it look a little worn and more in character

Lazy cosplayers are the worst.

A windwipe being somewhat analogous to a death is covered by Aster and Dima, and they generally agree that they're similar, but there are two things to keep in mind.

The first is that all synths who want that done to them, ask for it. They're asking for it so that they forget the trauma of getting out of a vat and being an institute slave and all that, and they can just live blissfully unaware of all that and just live as a person. Non-consensual mindwipes are used as a threat by the institute against synths who question too much.

The second is that they're still off living somewhere after the mindwipe, and still get to have lives. So even though their memories are gone, and a part of what made them who they are is "dead", they're still having a life after that. They're still living in the now, just with a fake past. It's not so dissimilar as any amnesia backstory, they still live in the now and live a life they choose, at least going forward.

Hence the "not in all aspects, but in the aspects that matter" part.

I would recognize the humanity and the rights and sovereignty of a floating green blob that communicates by farting sounds for all I care. The form someone takes doesn't really matter for these sorts of things. So the point that they were vat born and not womb born means literally nothing to me.

FEV makes things that already exist sterile. Synths are not grown but designed and built.

FEV can not sterilize something that was never fertile in the first place, that's also assuming that FEV is actually used in the construction of Synths.

Just finished doing Dry Rock in Nuka World. good lord what a fun lil park that was. Even did the play along wearing my full cowboy attire and beat it with the western revolver. Nice enough area I almost wanna make it a conquest settlement and be the deputy full time there. Maybe on my wipe nuka world playthru later

Still tho that park was a joy and the quests was quick and fun and I enjoyed looting all those cowboy outfits. Got gage and I sporting them atm. Yeehee rootin tootin cowboy run is a go for nuka world.

>If a person demands freedom then they are clearly mentally disturbed

gage > cait desu

I'd like having Gage around if he was at least indifferent to drug use. Let's be real, if you're a Raider you're gonna be injecting a bucket load of Pyschobuff and Fury and Stone Cold Stunning Deathclaws, that's the fun of it.

Except synths are not people.

Remember the AI in the Presidential Metro from Broken Steel? It was capable of reason but had no interest in doing anything aside from what it was made to do. That should be the end goal of Synth design. I wouldn't consider them complete and ready for full production until that point.

I just listened to that song earlier while exploring nuka world and man that song hit close to home. I always gotta do one more run one more score one more dungeon loot run... .one more armor upgrade.... It's not the best song but I def liked that song

did someone say thicc

Which one of you cheeky fuckers uploaded this?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28532

Crumb, is that you?

Gage disliking drugs is somewhat explained though. He has a line about hating how dumb raiders are, and he hates seeing them run around getting shot and shooting each other and killing themselves with drugs before the fight even starts and those sorts of things.

It sounds like he wants to make a real fighting force, who party wen it's off hours. So I can kind of see, at least within the game, why he would dislike the boss using drugs. But I suppose the character could have been written differently, to approve of drugs. I think the only person who actually just likes drugs and uses them and enjoys them is hancock, right?

>synths are not people
Dunno how many different ways I can say this. That's irrelevant. I would treat a person and a mushroom that evolves sentience the same way. "They're not human" is just about the lamest excuse for the institute treatment of synths.

and yes, I actually agree on the second part though. Just make really good robots, don't give them sentience if you just want things to clear out tunnels and sweep the floor. Just stop gen3 production until you are ready to either make them more like robots, or you're ready to integrate them into society. But where they are now, giving them wants and fears and desires and emotions while also treating them like protectrons, just leads to issues.

Finally put a BoS logo on my beret.

Wait did she actually put a picture of herself in a mod? Her character at least, right?

no
some irl drawing of her sipping coffee
theres also an edit where it says elianoras cum on the coffee pic

There are plenty of melee weapon mods on the nexus, they just get less endorsements because most people are tacticool faggots who want to turn Fallout 4 into CoD.

>Just stuff you can find everywhere turned into goofy weapons
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11739
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11117
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26836/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17015
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17740
also this one made me chuckle:
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9251

I don't know why Danse is only in his undies. I just found him like that.

Why not just make EVERY character romancable. Worked so great in skyrim, didn't it?

Ok seriously what park do I give to the disciples?

I plan on giving safari to pack and operators alreadyh have star contrl and dry rock.... none of the places look like they would fit the disciples at all.. maybe the kiddie castle?

I plan on wiping them out in the end but still wanna give them a sliver of hope before I blast savoy in the jaw

>still no Killing Floor general

It did though, imo. That was something I liked about skyrim.

definitely kiddie castle. Super appropriate. Immature children who just look for cheap thrills in life and have no responsibility. Couldn't be more appropriate.

>Safari Park
>Giving it to anything but The Pack

Oh hey, thanks. These look pretty neat, and yeah, I tend to search for the most endorsements because there's just so much utter shit. Like, I don't want your god-mode pipes for teh lulz xD! shit mods that never gets endorsed anyways.

So let's assume FEV doesn't make synths sterile. WHY the hell would give the Institute give them the ability to reproduce. They are not meant to have families or a private live.
Giving their 3d printed slave race the ability to reproduce would be dangerous as fuck and take away the monopoly of the institute on synth production.
Also since synths don't age or grow they would be stuck in embrio state forever anyway. Except you assume that the offspring would be pure humans, than I guess it would be possible, IF we ASSUME that fev doesn't make them sterile.

>Immature children who just look for cheap thrills in life and have no responsibility.

Did you describe the Disciples, or did you just describe the Operators.

One of these answers is the correct answer, and it was not mentioned previously is your hint.

Give Kiddie Kingdom to the Pack, they'd like the bright colours.

Well, I technically described every single raider alive.

But the disciples are who I had in mind.

The operators at least try to have an air of professionalism, so aren't ONLY in it for cheap thrills, so they are excluded.

This is a good point. Truly a hard decision.

Kiddie Kingdom. I see the Disciples as edgy knights anyway.

Nuka-Galaxy and Wild-West (can't remember in-game name) to the Operators, Safari Adventure and Kiddie Kingdom to The Pack, Bottling Plant to the Disciples.

>Bottling Plant to the Disciples.

Is that because they bottle everything up and Nisha is a pent up bitch who needs to get laid?

are you retarded, only give parks to two factions, since the third will rebel, give Safari to Pack because they will like Cito and his "family". Give everything else to the Operators

>It did though, imo. That was something I liked about skyrim.
It fits the whole idea of a sandbox game better, that's true. But I'd rather have the FO4 system were your romance is actually achieved through dialoge and max affinity instead of giving a amulett to someone after you did a radiant for them. FO4's romance feels still lackluster, especially since you can (and are encouraged to) romance every single companion at once without any of them being jelous. I also think the whole concept of them being player sexual is dumb, but I get why they did it, it's better than how bioware handles sexuality anyway. But I think it's a step in the right direction compared to skyrim at least.

>player knowledge

imagine if fallout 4 had not only good looking concept arts, but also in-game characters and a decent writing?

>operators
>cheap thrills
even Gage jokes about them constantly looking bored and shit, they don't want thrills, they want caps

>I dislike a faction
>thus it is badly written!

can you reassign the park of the faction that did betray you? Or will it just stay empty after you killed them off?

>they don't want thrills, they want caps

if they didn't want cheap thrills, they wouldn't hang around with the other raiders. they're bored because of colter's reign being a fucking snoozefest. they're glorified smugglers with guns, drugs and other raiders who can fight their battles.

With Danse and Curie, it's a three man team. Or rather, a one-man-two-synth team.
I like the idea. A crew of three against the world, kinda like in Spec Ops: The Line.
If only Fallout 4 had a story as compelling as Spec Ops: The Line.

Gage tells you from the start that whoever you give the least shit will get rowdy, it doesn't take a genius or "player knowledge" to figure out that 5 parks cannot be evenly divided between 3 gangs

all of them are badly written though

>. they're bored because of colter's reign being a fucking snoozefest
nah, the bored comment is made by Gage, when you ask the operators to be the band to back you when attacking Commonwealth
>Shank says that the Operators will love being picked
>Gage replies something like, I am sure they will still manage to look bored

What are even talking about. what faction

The Pack is factually the best Raider faction.

>Largest selection of clothing and armor
>Largest selection of settlement items
>Faction perk is the most beneficial to all builds because of the +25% damage resistance
>The Pack will never betray you if they're tied #2 for settlements, the Operators and Disciples will however if they're not #1
>Mason is a bro