Get into crypto this past month

>get into crypto this past month
>see all the Veeky Forums hype threads telling me to buy x coin now, moon soon
>can only take out $250 per week from coinbase
>it's been days since I applied at gemini, still not verified
>it's been days since I applied at tether.to, still not verified

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CONVERT MY FIAT INTO BTC? WHY ALL THESE HURDLES?

> not going to lbc

Try changelly

You can only take out $50 for the first transaction but after 4 days you can take out like $500

Im with you user....
"HERP DERP CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE"
yfw its hard as tits to buy or spend it on anything but drugs.
I myself have been waiting 2 weeks now to get verified on Gemini. Its all a meme

Question. How does local bitcoin work?

They sell you a coin and you get the adress for it? The seller can't access the coin anymore?

Also OP don't worry this repeats on biz every month. Except for etherium you aren't missing out on any trains that wont repeat themselves

>go check out localbitcoin
>all the greedy NEETs selling btc near me are charging 200-300 bucks over the current exchange rate

just checked this one out too, and they charge $285 more than the exchange rate

REEEEEEE

Coinmama is fast but they charge about 13%. You can also try localbitcoins or look for bitcoin atms in your area but they charge about 10-15% as well.

Should have gone with team bean

Why is your weekly sell limit so low? Have you verified your account?

I think I can take out like $15K/week.

my account is verified and everything

it says I need to spend $1600 before they raise my limit, but at $250 a week that would take me ALMOST TWO MONTHS

We don't want you removing too much money from the Jew economy, goy.

wrong approach.

u are now aware of the ship. contribute consistently for the next 5 years.

a month or two wont make a huge differe ce.

losing faith during downcycles will.

look at btc entire price history. look at ltc entire price history. u havent lived through them.

Signup for coinbase user. That's how I get my BTC.

Gdax, wire transfer

Just wire the cash to my eurozone bank and Ill send you the coins. Nothing could go wrong.

I too would like the shills to either offer a easy solution or shut the fuck up

ITT: Newfags

This is hilarious and it's exactly why I love buying and trading in crypto.

There's a big barrier to entry that keeps out all the institutional crap.

it will be as hard to convert your btc to fiat, that's the big scam nobody tells you. You will have to find someone willing to buy them from you lol. Once your money is in the system it will stay in it. Don't fall for the easy money meme.

What is coinbase, Alex. I can remove 10K a week...

>WHY ALL THESE HURDLES?
Tons of btc were used in the black market. Governments know it and monitor everything closely. Do you think you will be able to cash out your 5000% moonings into USD just like that ? Newfag sure is new.
Also, online wallets aren't safe at all, you will be hacked one day or another, it's just a matter of time until a group of clever geeks, with the help of the site owners will rob you. Those geeks are the ones shilling for btc.. The only way is offline storage, you will need to buy a ledger wallet for example.

Localbitcoins is an escrow service. The BTC is locked on the site until the seller has confirmed that you have pauid to his bank account. Then the BTC gets released to your wallet on localbitcoins.

Best way is local bitcoins.

People prefer a nice sexy interface, looking sleek and professional - it is an illusion.
Just go with the system that is the easiest. You can get coins at market price, sell them a little below, It has escrow so is pretty foolproof. Just go with trusted members.

You will get your coins in just under an hour.

>guys how do I get rich from buying things that are already perfectly functional for normies