>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

previous map

Imagine quitting in the middle of freeposting

Well, this is sad.

I never used an itemfilter. I play SSF.

Can I use vanilla neversink or will it make me miss items I need as an SSF player?

>complete another master mission zana
>see the catarina totem right at the portal
>finally find catarina next to the boss room
fuck the both of youse

Hardcucks on suicide watch.

Wrong league to get "lucky"

Abyss belts are a mistake.

Fucking hate flippers so much, fair enough if someone beats me on an item they use, but to get a notification of the item being listed by someone else at a higher price triggers the fuck out of me.

I was a bit late to this league, so I'm just getting to tier 10 maps.
Have people settled on what is good to shape?

yes, it will show all the bases that are good for crafting

Is there a faster site then PoE trade? I thought they changed this bullshit, the same faggot keeps sniping items at least 1 min before its on poe trade.

What map level do you start chiseling? also this is my preliminary map shaping please shit on it and tell me why it's wrong.

Tier 1 - Beach
Tier 2 - Arid Lake
Tier 3 - Port / Springs
Tier 4 - Gorge / Strand
Tier 5 - Channel
Tier 6 - Atoll / Jungle Valley (if you want to sextant block Vault)
Tier 7 - Dunes
Tier 8 - Courtyard / Shore
Tier 9 - Vault
Tier 10 - Bog

Still not receiving challenge credit for killing guardians and elder won't fucking spawn in his map after I killed all of his fuckbois twice. Why is this league so fucking buggy?

>still cant convince my friends to uninstall d3 and come to poe with me

side note: we played shit ton of diablo and nothing to do there anymore but that same non rewarding rift grind for +5 mainstat. they got literally 0 hours in poe, i have bit more. why is it so hard to get them to move their assess and come play with me!? are they afraid of poe??

They are sacred to deal with more stats than braindead crit/chd/as on all items on all slots on all builds.

Do you leave tier 11/12 open to force Atoll/Dune drops or something? Like people used to do with Strand

>do vaults
>meet Zana
>her mission is a vaults map

Still sane, exile?

PoE isn't suited for party play.

>years spent playing most leagues and events
>tons of reading via wiki and 3rd hand knowledge
>lots of rips on HC
>all it boils down to in the end is how hard i can hold left click and occasionally press W and 1

but that's not true, otherwise you would have never rip'd

>tfw she will never pet you like this

me and my friends play together but eventually someone is dying and and doesnt deal damage and needs to make/find new gear or sell loot

its meh better to play alone sadly until you hit maps

>tfw will never hear her call out "This way, exile!" ever again

"im still breathing, thats a good sign" will never have its old voice actor where it sounds awkward and awful

>Harbinger and horizon orbs gone
>Sustaining red maps is bullshit hard again

>Finally got a lich after 200+ Abyss
>FINALLY
>MY NEIGHBORHOODS POWER RANDOMLY CUTS OUT MID FIGHT FOR 3 SECONDS

I'M FUCKING LOSING MY MIND

should i play reave

I left all t11 besides shaped atoll and its quite good, Im not sure I can sustain with just alchs(and reroling reflect) but I also run some t13+ from time to time and with that its ez to sustain atolls
I didnt uncomplete t12 so you may sustain just t11 just by running t11 with that, also sextans will make it easy
layout is great, its straight, there is no backtracking beside this 3 second part to the boss and with taste of hate + kaoms roots I can facetank twinned bosses even on minus max, + dmg

Shitty damage imo
I like blade flurry more.

What the fuck is this?

flesh offering

mate just sent me this, he's an idiot right? that wouldn't sell for 40c because of the stupid helmet crafting RF players do, right?

what are good decoy totems supports?
>use decoy
>attack
>use decoy
>atack
>repeat for as long the shit boss have hp
seems to work for no

how would you price this?there is nothing alike on the market
what do people look for in a shield?

>what do people look for in a shield?
its name has to be "the surrender, ezomyte tower shield"

o-oh

I dunno, there are some crazy shaper/elder mods that can go on shields

you can have an equal essence mod on gloves, so it's not _that_ bad

has no life though and that's literally damage for RF

>giving up your shield slot to be necromancer-lite

>necromancer for non-minion builds
>picking an ascendancy without a single more damage multiplier

10c max
>he doesnt know about shaper mods deleting the surrender from the game
lol

Claws or foils for elemental spectral throw?

>implying minion builds aren't the only worthwhile builds in the game
shaking my head to be desu

foils have a bigger hitbox

In a post Vaal Pact world, probably claws.
That or giving up opal WED rings for thief's torment.

Enfeeble or Temporal Chains for an ED character /poeg/?

>Rat's Nest base is an ursine pelt
>Starkonja's base is a silken hood
>Obscurantis base is a lion pelt

Why can't they just let me walk around and do quests? No, they have to shit this hideout, trading cards game, labyrinth and other bullshit into my face so I can waste even more time on their vomit.
What the fuck happened to this game, you just walk through the content without breaking a sweat but thanks god I get to do even more silly shit that makes me overpowered just by playing the fucking game.

>we so hardcore gaymers, look at our hardcore gaym
What happened to this statement? They never missed a chance to remark how hardcore they are and now they want to feed me this cakewalk simulator, have they gone completely nuts?
This game is barely more than a pathetic shadow of what it once was. Bullshit aplenty. How idiotic can you be to turn a perfectly fine game into a pile of shit like that?
Probably too much fucking soy milk circulating in their coffee dildo'n'danish corner. At least that's what strikes me first when I look at pictures of GGG devs.

Unbelievable, this must be a fucking joke. How are you fine with this and still give it attention? It might as well have Torchlight graphics at this point because the great atmosphere is lost with this kind of gameplay.
That sure is the sweetest plum. Fuck those tranny ass faggots and morbidly obese shiteaters. Damn fucking idiots, I can't believe what they did.

ah yeah

umm poetards?
upgrade button on first transaction doesnt even do anything
and wtf are those pending payments

t. guy not even in act 6 yet

see the first acts, aka the old game you know, like level 1-20 in WoW or similar. You just walk through it as fast as you can

>not just buying through steam
enjoy Xsolla bullshit

>buy a 100 point pack
>oh shit, the stash tabs I want are 115 points all together
>buys another 50 point pack

Good goy

>do red tier elder
>1 alch drops
l0l

>You just walk through it as fast as you can
Gameplay award of the century right fucking there.

~2k fuses later... .. .

I bet in a few hours you are here crying about Innocence and/or Kitava

Free game
No bitching

it means you are retarded for giving GGG money

Is it possible to get non-chanceable uniques from the prophecy where you sell five uniques and get one random one?

Would this work?
Poets pen with FrostBomb - Frostbite - Projectile weakness. Using Hrimburn, the nodes to convert phys to cold and a doedre ring.
Class would be a Raider using KB/Barrage

I know, it makes no sense whatsoever.

D2 was better at this.

So the game gets good after I got about halfway through? 60/40 shit/decent? Great deal for something that's supposed to offer entertainment.

Just because they don't expect me to pay money for their shitty propaganda program doesn't mean that it's all justified.
Hitler also threw his little programs into the masses for free and people are still bitching about that timeline.

Stop trolling the thread for the game I like please

How rare are the Harbinger stuff supposed to be? I've leveled 92 and 90 and I haven't seen any of them.

Why didn't use the opportunity to introduce higher tier maps with this atlas rework? Make xp penalty kick in earlier to force people run t16+ and higher maps are a bit lower density and way higher mob hp to force high levels actually to have good builds, not no dps screen clearers

Imagine being a fucking retard.

I haven't seen any either, checked the price of anuls expecting them to be pretty expensive, yet they are cheaper than in Harbinger league.

if i run frost blades what do i do for single target

Considering im not going Crit, whats better for VD, Necro or Inquisitor?

Necro has block while INQ has a lot more damage, but no extra defense other than consecrated ground.

My goal is to kill shaper for the first time.

DH

This is why the jewels were made

Ancestors call linked to molten strike or just use two fight for survival jewels and get 40% cold conversion on tree.

Is reduced dying or less dying better?

Put in gloves or a helmet with 2 affixes
Put blade flurry in chest

Is there a point waiting out the timer until almost the end after the Stygian Spire spawned 3 abysses and the rares are dead? I didn't see more than 3 so far, even if all 3 opened in the first 20 seconds of the fight.

>It's 'three-stingrays-one-with-soul-eater' episode

>first attempt trying to 6link
>used 850 fuses already and nothing
ITS NOT FAIR

Newfag to PoE shitter here. I was looking through forum posts on PoE builds. Are there no viable Necromancer builds that use corpses? I only see spirits and stuff

It wouldn't be of any use anyway since you're already trolling yourselves pretty good.
But OK, for the sake of your rainbow colored powder puff world I'll stop. Just remember that a bowl of colorful cereal will kill any bad thought or feeling and you'll get through live just fine without a single critical opinion about things.
Godspeed.

I nuke the spire.
Tbh senpai I just dive bosses now, clearing off the shortest path is a pain in the ass.
I think that's the intended playstyle with all this miniboss shit.

to be fair, you need to have a very high iq to redesign lightning tendies

>he doesnt stream all his linking attempts with this poe twitch connected account while standing next to totemfuck on the ledge

im so mad right now why is this a thing

Why the fuck can't i buy older supporter packs? The new sets are always fucking shit.

I have tried to 6L my belly for a week, think I am at 1200 fusings and still not even a 5L. Could be worse, you could get drunk yesterday and start på craft jewels and exalt slam a really shitty one in hope of a +max life% :^)

Someone give me the wand pill

phys, ele or piscator's vigil

league of added flat damage, what do you think?

I sure fucking love how GGG can't into proper VFX effects.One of the grey abyss mobs that summon those AoE arm things simply kill my FPS.

>ggg making the game harder
lol mate that boat long sailed around the time masters were introduced. just accept the fact that the game will only get easier as time passes

>1200 fusings and still not even a 5L

literally git gud

>still do more damage with sunder than with molten strike
and its not about the shit toptip only

ugh I hate having to buy maps, so much tp'ing for one measly map
anyone here wanna sell in bulk?
I basically need almost everything > tier4, one of each
say 15alch for 20 (different) maps tier4 and above

ok apparently I'm not used to early league map prices, so 20alch for 20 different maps or so (15 for 15 also fine)

Man GGG really should think about rebalancing the loot from the act bosses, must be a huge let down for the new players to kill this huge ass boss and get worse shit from it than they get from an average abyss.

Like make a list of shit tier uniques and throw one guaranteed one on the first kill of each boss.

>twinned plateau
never again

>he had trouble with four immobile pieces of wood

just buy them one by one you dipshit, nobody picks up