game ruined.

name one redeeming quality about this character aside from her appearance

Yes.
No.

he doesn't actually play the game

Eyepatches on girls look like shit

to be fair, nobody does

I play it

Will Blazblue Central Fiction be way deader when Gross Fag Battle is released (even though it's dead already)?

I wish I lived in japan so I could play anime games bros...

the beak shall inherit the earth

anyone jive eu?

challonge.com/UminekoRelease

Wow ougon is actually alive...

in the US at least

Just tried out the beta of Fighting EX Layer and so far, it's pretty fun. Combat feels really smooth. That small slide after you dash forward is really nice, you can land some combos with it. Considering that it's still in beta, I'm pretty excited on what the final product has to offer.
Only thing that concerns me is the gougi system as a whole. It could be because I compare them with the gem system of SFxT.

What's your thoughts about the game?

does ougon have a free version like melty or do i have to buy it?

there's strong and then there's broken. why do you think s2 ibuki has been considered top 3 since the start of the year and hasn't dropped tiers while other candidates have moved around. dumb shitposter.

ibuki is a braindead gorilla. you can outplay her 99% of the match but if she gets one hit it's GG.

It's fun old school kusoge but I'd never get competitive with it.

thats like 80% of the cast in jive

There's a free version but unlike melty I think basically everyone that plays the game is playing the steam version now. The ougon discord is also made and moderated by the guys publishing the steam verison so going there to ask for games in the free version is probably not a good idea.

it's much easier for ibuki to land her random hit into v trigger considering she has her jab target combo.

Fighting games are...

BASED

samsing so gey. fack zominican repubric desu.

what are good rashid mixups besides throw bait? i have trouble finishing rounds and they comeback on me

Am I only one who's butthurt that they turned Hokuto into this edgelady Shirase? I want the Hokuto costume we saw first in the trailers back.

if you get jab confirms from your vt, you're a subhuman gorilla

Maybe it's just a skin. I'm sure as hell hope that a character slot isn't wasted because of her or I'll be pissed.

cr.mp xx uninstall sfv

Was this already postingned?
youtube.com/watch?v=8sNl4QsdAPI

I know it's a beta but I literally can't find anyone on match-making.

>casuals forced to hang around online lobbies
that might actually work for getting them to play

>rhymestyle
fuck off you utter faggot and stop advertising your channel. post the original source.

fatesluts fg when

Yeah, this is cool. People better let these and intros rock

they ruined it by adding super characters desu

*teleports behind you* heh, donut make me gonuts kiddo

based hit

What's the deal with people like xuses? I don't think he gets money from his videos since they're just tournament footage and copyrighted music and stuff like that but he uploads tons of stuff which should take at least some time/effort and tries the most clickbait titles he can come up with for views.

>I was told that Goku Black was even finished 3 months ago, and that Broly, Base form Goku, and Base form Vegeta were finished during the game's main development with Goku Black. I think people should make some noise if those 3 (or 4 if Goku Black is withheld) were made alongside the launch game, but are going to be held back as DLC like I've been told.

What's the deal with the ice/crystals? didn't he have time powers?

ads/attention

Beerus has a sick keep away style and can kick the balls to any position on screen and they explode if you touch them at all
youtube.com/watch?v=-gcYZOvkLIQ

>The fucking T-poses used unironically and on purpose.
kek

ibuki had the same bomb mix-ups in season 1 retard, the reason she's so strong now is ex-kunai buff and her medium combos

the crystals are an artistic interpretation of the timeskip pocket dimension thing he uses

that is how it looks when he does time stuff

LM1
SH2
>sparking blast (L+M+H) is annoying input to do
>have to move my finger to H all the time

LMH
S12
>S+H is really awkward, used for super dash and supers

MH1
LS2
>supers use column inputs, really gay

>My new Team is now Picklelow, Ginyo, and Beerust

>ads

I don't think it's legal to just upload tournament footage and stuff like that and make money with it...

shut up breek

go call the police then

heh

Removing all that FM from single player is just going to make the game even better. Now you aren't forced to play those modes you don't like. Now please pay 2.5k to attempt to complete 1/4 of this challenge for this sick new costume.

hmmmm I think I'll go with the first option bros..I wish every game had a perfect layout like blazblue. You literally never have to move your fingers off the buttons

t. girl with an eyepatch

delet

As opposed to on guys?

yeah and they were still stupid even when she wasn't a top 3 character

If Ibuki is such a great mixup character who isn't sonicfox winning with her and forced to play dead games instead?

Don't know shit about Jive AE but I was thinking of coming back, I got enough FM to buy 1 dlc character, are we getting he season 1 and season 2 characters unlocked? But knowing Capcom I doubt it but still ask. Is that the case?

It's just a costume, if you don't want it why would you spend your FM on it?

mfw sfv

if you buy AE for $40, you get all s1 and s2 dlc characters

You're not supposed to find guys attractive unless you're chariot or you play skullgirls

this music is perfect

I hope I'm not forced to listen to any english or shitty western music in the version I get

FM is being taken away from current single player and instead arcade lets you grind xp. So get to work

>Now you aren't forced to play those modes you don't like
this desu

I'm grinding through the demonstrations and stuff and it's literally just mashing a button and wasting time

what normie wants to hear that they can get all the DLC for "free" but they have to do a bunch of tedious shit that other people did over 2 years

they're improving the system by adding weekly targets and challenges and stuff like that instead

I cant wait for those new weekly challenges that give 500 FM. Only 4 years to unlock a new character

Doing Nash's survival run, he's pretty fun. I'd consider playing him if he weren't such an edgelord.

>Instead of making the modes good, we took away the reward and added a pay to play a challenge mode!
>Get grinding through arcade user!

WHERE IS THE MAX REACTION VIDEO TO THE NEW DBZ TRAILER

guys what trainers do you use for sfv pc?

Your reasoning is faulty because they could've just not taken it out. You're expecting the new modes to replace the grind with equivalent FM rewards, but that has not been confirmed at all. It might turn out you get only 100K after a year. You never know.

Maybe he made that trailer.

How do we know we wont be able to gain fm with the arcade story. Also those gold soldiers seem to give 6,000 a week if you take out the 2,000 you invest for fighting them which is more than we get for challenges a week.

>Goku Black
>Black
>Has sharp implements
>teleports around using them

reaction videos are fucking shit and onlz retards watch them or think that thez arent scripted

fucking morons

Why would he react to characters he doesn't know? I like db and don't know shit about dark goku.

Most of these uploaders either mention where they take those clips from (example: "Thanks to Capcom Cup, subscribe to CapcomFighters now" etc.) and if they take the videos from an online match they just come up with something like a modded stage or something that is more click-bait. Pretty sure he makes money out of this footage, sometimes they're even paid by the actual companies they're taking these footage from.

In any case XusesGB's infamy comes more from the way he responds to people whenever someone claims he stole one of their videos (be it true or not, that's not important) and he's also a very cancerous Ken player. He also has this shtick to upload footage of him occasionally winning against some "big" name player once in a FT2 and make it look like he won the whole set. He's kind of a bitch.

And the weekly challenges aren't going away anyway.

>Max had already mentioned they were gonna fly him out to do a DANDY jav with him and his wife
>They also walked over to Arksys to get new footage of the new DBZF characters
NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THIS POWER! - Kenya West.

to be fair. The teleport kamehameha was really just a "Nothing Personal Kid" kind of move.

we don't cheat here

fuck off

Really? So 11k--12k easy fm weekly and people are complaining?

>It might turn out you get only 100K after a year. You never know.
you already get 5k to 10k in missions every week. I don't know if "targets" is something new but either way that's more than 100k

not to mention you still get xp and 1k FM from each character level. With 28 characters that's enough to buy another two seasons of characters just by playing the game

and I disagree that they should leave it in. Having awful garbage modes like survival give people a bad impression of the game even if a few people still grind that shit.

fucking drones

>We have a SPECIAL #DragonBallFighterZ LIVESTREAM happening on Monday the 18th at 12pm PST. Joining us will be @maximilian_ , @PerfectLegend & @Rhymestyle so clear your schedules because you won't want to miss this show!

I can't wait doods

another great week for streamboars like us

Search in Reddit, there isalso a script so you can leave the game running.

>kof fags actually use "China watches it" as an excuse for the game not being dead
>dump Woolie
>keep fucking Rhymestyle
Why Bamco

>Having awful garbage modes like survival give people a bad impression
but it is still in, you just get nothing for it so the mode is even worse. Some guy will go through it, find he gets no reward and be pissed off. A note telling him before that this happens may as ll say "we left this trash in the game cause we are too lazy to improve it"

I only watch the REAL reaction videos like LTG where he tells you he already saw them and then stares at the video without making any facial expression

Based LTG

because woolie is black AND alt.

>Perfect Legend
he's still around?

>karin trial 8 vol 2
Yo, I'm knocking the shit out of whoever made this.