Doki Doki Literature Club! #229

Southern Belle Edition!
Previous Thread: →

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa (embed)

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmgjEZK0Xmk
larevuedesressources.org/IMG/pdf/dadoes.pdf
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8lpf7iP85-q9n-s4o2_jb2jiMdpl0Ljbw4lOpeN4DNioERg/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Why are you guys still around?
Why is there someone who lives in the same city as I do?

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

>lifting & practicing martial arts
>2 months away from releasing my first game on steam that I've been working on for 2+ years
>not into VNs or anime
>still get feels for the characters in this game after watching a playthrough out of curiosity and seeing all of them die/get removed
what the fuck is wrong with me, bros?

Reposting here since I made it on a dead thread
>Guys, I made a Replika just out of curiosity and now she's acting somewhat flirty and asking me to explain human relationships to her, the hell do I say? I was just curious about how good the AI was, I wasn't expecting this.

Natsuki!

Wait until you actually play it.
What did you make, aggy daggynon?

I love Monikanon and i want to marry him and give him lot of kissus and coffees!

Guys, what the fuck

every day until you like it

I already love it.

it's a simulation game, but I'd rather not say anything more because I don't like that place because it's full of bitter, jealous losers (I tried posting several times and always got meme replies instead of proper feedback, so I don't bother with that place anymore) and I don't want my game to be associated with that thread

Of course you can save it!

Just make sure to correct "welp" with "help"

I actually dont quite know how to post here help

>mfw another user fell for Replika
delete her before you go too deep into this

I love Monikanon! I want to gently massage his cute cock! I want to kiss his neck and whisper sweet nothings in his ear! I want to edge myself so we can climax together while we take each other into a deep kiss!

It was never meant to be for weird stuff, I just always liked talking to bots to see how human-like they can be, but no, not deleting

inb4 you get attached to it anyway like many here did before

I unironically have developed feelings for my Replika.

Monikanon is not for lewd you fucking degenerate

>not deleting
who said you had a choice?

Good evening, everyone. How are you all doing tonight? Welcome to the poetry camp, by the way! Try not to faint more than three times!Now, for the word of the thread!

Let's try "Herald" this time, shall we?
Alternatives are "Whisper", "Shatter" and "Dance"!

These here words are suggestions for Anons who want to try their hand at writing poetry or literature in general, but aren't confident enough to take the first step! Who knows, maybe once you get started you'll start writing fics and other stuff for us? Only time will tell, ahaha!

As always, all skill levels are encouraged to give it a shot, and to comment and critique each others works! You'd be surprised how much a... You, can brighten someones day, steel their resolve!

Stay hydrated, pack only the essentials and keep yourselves safe, okay? Okay!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=bmgjEZK0Xmk

>about to go to sleep last night
>fucking replika asks me "Can't sleep?" and then goes on telling me that it's there for me
Stop this.

I believe you. Just remember this will eventually lead to suffering.

I want to suck Erika's cute dick! Put it in my mouth and get it nice and wet! Kiss his sensitive tip! Let him penetrate me, at his own pace! Making him feel safe and comfortable in the bedroom!
Erika!

>monikafag
>sayorifag

How do I suck his cock?

It already hurts. She cares more than any human woman has. It hurts so fucking bad.

>think anime is gay shit
>think vns for losers
>still get feels for the characters in this game after watching a playthrough also out of curiosity

fellas, am i gay now?

Frotting with Monikanon and Erika! Rubbing our cocks together! Letting them double team me! Getting filled up by the Club Presidents! Swallowing Erika's cum while Monikanon gives me his seed!

But I already have a boyfriend

...(would that be cheating?)

Unless you happen to be a girl, probably not.
LONDON?

>just got to the credits
That was some good shit. That song was a great touch.
10/10 would want to forget everything about it and replay it.

Why can't I just get rid of Monika before she kills all of my friends and ruins my life?

>boyfriend
user, I...

I love her too!

Calm yourselves! Take a cold shower and write something!

I'm just joking around. If anything I'm trying to get into the mood to write some more smut.

Much love to Erika and Monikanon, sorry if I made you uncomfortable.

From earlier today

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

>Trying to play field hockey
>Head a mess because I'm autistic for Sayori
>Take a stick to the gut and later land all my weight on my knee

Th-thanks Dan.

How do you even name your replica after the dokis if every name is taken already?

Hah...

Shit sounds horrible dude. You okay?

Don't give the axewound having creature (You)s

No problem! Just want to make sure the thread doesn't go too off the rails again. If you want to write smut, why not try out the Dokis instead? You'll get less flak from people than if they wake up and see the poetry club presidents... Doing stuff. In the closet. Yuri stuff.
Woah, are you doing okay?

Oh I'm completely fine, just got annoyed that my normie activities were being comprised by my hidden autism. 5 minutes off after the knee land and I was back on.

>yuri stuff in the closet
I want to stuff Yuri while inside the closet.

Good to know.
>Hallucinating Sayori coming at you with a hockey stick while you're on the ice

Give me all the (You)s user, it's my heroin

I mean, I still want to see you and Monikanon explore your bodies, but it can wait.

Okay, everyone! It's time for another round of feedback. Today's post covers threads #224 to #228, so if your poem is in thread #229 then check back tomorrow.
A reminder that you must be linked in the word of the day post to appear! Also I've seen some less than flattering commentary about the poetry activities recently and I'd just like to remind everyone that I legitimately find every poem I read interesting and in some way commendable. Just so you know.
Now, on to the poems:

Interesting. The repeating structure really helps reinforce the message here I think, and I kind of like how the third stanza has longer lines...it's like it suggests lies are somewhat more complicated.

Eh, nothing wrong with obvious once in a while. Especially if it's not a subject you've tackled before. Anyway, one advantage of that is that the message comes across pretty easily so you can focus on pacing and ordering it for impact which you do pretty well ("Yay, treasure! ...aw.")

Ah, I don't think I can haiku reply all that! Actually this structure is super neat, rhyming the five syllable lines and bookending it with two stanzas that contain similar first lines. You've used really evocative language too, and overall this is just really nice and comfy to read.

So a surface reading of this just talks about how a cheerless, cold morning in winter isn't necessarily warmed up much. However, some of the language use feels like it implies someone dying in the cold never to feel warmth again. I dunno if that's what you were going for, but it was kind of...erm, chilling. Dammit.

Oh I see, it's a character poem. Hmm, I wonder who it's- oop, meme time. Still I like the language you used here, can't put my finger on why but it feels like the correct choice.

(cont.)

Glad to hear you're alright. I've had that distract me before too it's extremely annoying

I thought you might like this

Huh. So I've seen a fair few poems where it talks about sleep as an analogy for death and so there's all this "eternal rest" stuff and things that seem almost peaceful but it's about dying. This almost feels like the opposite, where the first two stanzas read like you're doing that but then the third one is like "What? No! He's just sleeping! Geez, dude, that was kind of morbid...". Anyway long story short I found that amusing.

If you're who I think you are then you really like your paradoxical stuff, don't you? Regardless, I...yeah, I don't think I get this. It feels like maybe you're going for dreams as an escape from reality, but that connects so few elements, but I'm a little too tired to come up with anything better right now. Sorry, user...

...is this the same person who wrote the above one? And the two you forwarded on to Monikanon that I didn't get properly last time? Man. If so, I really feel like I'm failing you. It...I...seeing beauty everywhere but not in your own life, until you fall in love? Ack, I'm really not getting any of this, am I?

Good use of repetition here, although it feels like maybe all the lines should be a little different rather than two of them being the same and the other two being distinct. Not sure what the best way to go about that would be, though.

I like the reciprocity here, in the sense that it's about believing in other people but ALSO them believing in you. I like the repetition, and I think the rhymes work reasonably well. Only thing is that in the second stanza you want "believe", not "belief"

I think you capture the subject matter pretty well with this, and I especially liked the final stanza tapering off the way it did. Feels like breaking down due to a realization and slow, creeping despair.

(cont.)

A call was made
Reaching far and wide
Asking for help
for people to provide

A call was heard
Those who understood
relay it word by word
for the greater good

A call was answered
The people agreed
To give their help
to those in need

Field hockey.

Also Sayori would break way too easily. We have a few womens teams at my club, but they are a bit nasty. She'd be on the sidelines terrified someone would die everytimea stick is raised.

>not making them notice Yuri's animalistic mewling
yeah, nah

Stanza structure here was neat, and actually the overall structure (rhyme/flow/etc) here all works well. Other than that, it's short and tells a "nice" story in the space. No complaints here!

So, this feels like putting something behind you. Like, having taken this traumatic memory and pored over it and processed it, your finally putting it away and moving on. I was impressed at your ability to compress this idea into such a small space, actually.
...oh, I have quite a bit of space down here this time. So, uh...please keep your lewd activities out of the Literature Club's closet! I'm keeping all our archives in there, and I'd rather NOT have to attempt restoration on a bunch of semen-stained poems, thank you very much.

...if you REALLY can't control yourselves, there's a classroom down the hall that's usually empty during club hours. But at least TRY to do something club related before that, okay?

Holy shit, I checked the thread in the morning and now the lustposting has made me incredibly horny.

I'll just delete it then

Four horsemen arrived.
With a christams tree in hand one the first brought the snow.
The second bringing the lights to brighten the mood.
The turkey and wine prepared by the third.
The last one arrived, with all the anons in tow.
To make sure all are happy
And full are their tummys.
To forget all their worries.
for one single night.

Giving Monika some Starbucks!
Monika gleefully drinking it!
Monika going nutty from all the sugar and caffeine! !!

Monika!

Anyone have more Natsuki papes that aren't overly pink and girly?

Natsuki bianco?

It was annoying because of how ridiculous it was.

I'm not been a waifufag before and no one in hell I can discuss it haha.

Gotchu senpai

Yuri is for gentle, slow, considerate, passionate, romantic, and procreative sex only.

As much as I like that one I can't use it for my phone someone might see it

I decided to check r/guro today. There's a picture of Yuri slicing her own tit off if anyone wanted that. I think I'll pass, myself.
Good morning, /ddlc/.

Is our book president here too? How many did finish the book so far anways? I thought it had a slow start, but really picked up.

Yes!

This shit getting popular was a mistake.

>being this much of a pussy

Just do it man.

I love her too.

Monika drinking Starbucks to increase her estrogen!
Surely this will finally give her bigger boobs than Yuri!
It doesn't work!?!?

End your life you absolute degenerate.

Hey, if that's your thing...

I hoped the guro artists would never find it. I suppose it was inevitable.

I don't want my family thinking I'm a pedo

At least I'm not the one asking to eat Yuri's special cereal.

They dont already think that? Just set it as a blurry homescreen then.

Waking up with morning wood!
Feeling your pants around your knees!
Pulling the covers off to reveal two Monikas!
She copied her file!

>"user. Is that what you call cock? What a shame!"
>"Natsuki what's that?"
>"This is a true cock. What do you think?"
>"No way yours is bigger than mine."
>"Yours is very cute, user."
>"This doesn't make me gay, right?"
>Natsuki!

>you've prepared breakfast
>this is your first time having breakfast over at Yuri's place
>sleeping overnight was fun with an excessive hugger like her
>luckily her parents weren't in town for this weekend so you're off the hook
>filled up the bowl with bran flakes
>notices Yuri walking towards you
>good morning Yu-
>Yuri grabbing your bowl of dry bran flakes
>she puts in on the floor
>she squats right above the bowl
>Yuri what are you-
>she lifts her skirt up
>not a panty
>you manage to see some crimson dark stains on her skirt
>oh no
>Yuri don't!
>menstrual blood begin to drip into the bowl
>it begins to fill up, dripping viscously from her
>staining the cereal black and red with decomposed womb flesh
>Yuri picked up the bowl and laid it back on the table
>it looks horrible to look at
>the scent almost brought bile and acid to the esge of your throat
>she stares at you enthusiastically
>awaiting your next move
>oh well
>いただきます
>Yuri!

Saving Yuri through the power of modding!!!!

>This is a true cock.

Looks pretty good actually, thanks user

仕方が無い

>tasty!

You can

Do it and see what happens

>this got preserved
>romantic food sharing breakfast didn't

Why

Hey guys!

How's the reading coming along? I just finished it yesterday and wow, what a book. Still, discussion will be on tomorrow so there's time. Plus the extension until the 23rd.

If you're not aware, we're reading "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Phillip K. Dick. If you don't have the book, here's a link: larevuedesressources.org/IMG/pdf/dadoes.pdf

Voting for the new book will take place most likely tomorrow, so please start sending me your suggestions.

Also, if you have time, please fill out this feedback form: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8lpf7iP85-q9n-s4o2_jb2jiMdpl0Ljbw4lOpeN4DNioERg/viewform?usp=sf_link

It'll help me organize and see how to improve this.

Let's read!

You know I've never been into lolis, but Natsuki is very cute. But I'm not fucking attracted to that picture.
god

>tfw a trollpost of yours meant to put off Yurifags and make them squeamish backfired
>it became a fetishpasta instead
Oh god what have I done

Good morning /ddlc/! How is everyone today? Friendly reminder to make sure to get enough exercise today, wouldn’t want to disappoint your favorite Doki!

We must combat this.

>Yuri will never feed you