■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP:pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Yawarakai Boost (until 12/20)
├ Holy Night Carol (until 1/10)
├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
├ [SG] Darkness Conviction (until 12/13)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (arriving 12/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Merry Christmas 2017 (Fornis, until 1/10)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Ibrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RYjzFyv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 of those scratches are no longer present.

check again

>12/16/17(Sat)23:54:13 No.198865841
>├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
>├ [SG] Darkness Conviction (until 12/13)
>└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (arriving 12/13)
I looked again, it's still wrong.

check one more time

HAY

Where do you set it so that "match in same block" is default?

in 1-3 weeks, not in-game yet

fug why does that take so long

Im a random wandering sketch fag who will do an attempt to draw your character.
all i ask for is a good reference (picture, something that can give me an idea how the toon looks like) and some basic instructions.

i dont promise results or good draws but hell, you might get a drawing of the character you posted.

I'm not gonna insult your artistic skills by posting my terrible character.

Draw my husbando with a santa hat.

my character's a bit too complex, sorry

Can i have a version that less blurry?

you better will or 3 threads from now you are gonna complain you have no art.

mmmmok

show me your key layouts. having kind of a hard time including stances and skills into mine

>1000 ac
>lets you blacklist a certain amount of items so you can't pick them up
Why is this not a thing

i prefer Player Characters but sure

Draw my character with this costume with a sad face, kneeling on the floor with a sign hanging from the neck saying "please feed"

2lewd4me
she's practically naked.

>'my character'
pls go and stay go

nice user

>I-I DON'T POST I SWEAR
nobody told you to leave discord either

uh
when did I say I don't post in thread
mixing up things there, my friend?

>Only 2 runs
>Last run was 20+ minutes
>Get to 100% in the last run
>tfw you're the only one here bad at video games

>trimmed nails
not lilith confirmed

>>Only 2 runs
you should have joined my party user

Why would you want me slowing your run down?

It's nice to have fellow anons but doesnt matter if we are in organized mpa with 8 super geared players

Really cringey meido

>maooku

>can't even spell correctly
stay mad [namedrop]

>Boosted Xmas EQ
>Stack that rdr
>Get astra and Izane units
>Deus drops nothing
REEEEEE I just want some Qliph units. Why is that so hard????

off to see a movie ill might do some more when I come back.

you're going to need that hp/resist/def that izane provides in the upcoming red dragon eq/rematch, since the rematch has a 3 death limit before failure.

Why should I stack hp and def when the other players will use up all the lives anyway?

It depends on how easy red dragon actually is. All of deus's attacks are telegraphed enough that it's reasonably possible to not get hit at all.

>Like 4 new scratches announced
>In 2 of them males just get the female outfit on a male body
Why do they even allow people to make male characters if they clearly don't want them in the game?

Nice justice

I already have 3 sets of Izane due to Polytan and Xmas EQ now. I don't need more.

Any user want to run CM?

How many people do you have?

Just found out that CM is quite alive atm. Not sure why but this might be because JP teams are running it.

>10 minutes until the eq
>Not a single person in b12 is looking for or making a party
dead game

>doing any bq

mornyan
If you decide to draw mine you can draw a doughnut or ice pop instead too!

>BQ
This is the holiday eq user not belligerence

It's xmas EQ, and some people need their Fornis

>bq

>Not doing BQs on classes you dont have maxed
Nigga exp is exp

Get 4 cunts to do it

I missed another holiday eq...

you have more than enough time.

should i just leave when someone starts with 6 people?

check their equiment.
if they're big boys they can handle it

>Can't see to parry
>Can't see to attack
>Can't see fucking anything
Dark blasts were a mistake

>too much of a baby to lock on

>5 runs
>7 13 *s
hopefully some of this shit is good

>Locking on
Please don't tell me you actually do this user what the fuck

>i have a solution to the problem at hand that's piss easy but i'm not going to use it!!!!!!!
ok namedrop

>Locking on
miss me with that block 1 shit

only thing you're gonna be missing is the boss.

GOT EM

someone who unironically uses lock on isnt getting anything but laughed at

someone who can't lock on isn't getting anything with any attack, ever

It's ok you'll learn how to play the game after a few days newfriend

judging by the fact you're too unskilled to even press the lock on button you'll never learn

Whats a good 5 to 6s upslot weapon affix combo i can aim during upcoming dudu boost?

Doing dailies soon! B27 by the tree if ya wanna join. Room for two meowers

What's wrong with lockons?

Literally nothing

Literally everything

Please enlighten me what is wrong with it compared to not locking on.

So what all are we getting on the 20th?

Su buffs

Hey bouncer user are you here? Apparently they changed weak stance and I didn't know it. Does this mean that elemental stance gives 15% damage even if your element doesn't match the target?

The lock on in this game is clunky as all hell and severely restricts your movement. If you use it in anything above very hard you're just going to get your shit slapped. Next time Deus comes up try to use it effectively and see how many more times you get hit compared to not using it at all.

not him, but it's seriously easy as hell to dodge Deus's attacks, I've been able to counter him as Br and Hr rather easily because his tells are so obvious
i'm pretty sure lock on actually helps you counter stuff because it makes sure your front always faces the attack

Is the evleda series a solid 13* weapon? If so can I farm it out in free matches or am I absolutely forced to do main matches?

Remember that communication is a thing when you play with other people.

Not on this game. For some reason westerners have self imposed this social taboo of not being able to talk. It's fucking retarded because the japs don't care. They just feel the need to be offended for them.

My anime titty symbol arts do all the communication I need.

"b-but maximizing dps ree ree"

Who's ready for a Christmas rerun: accessory, voices, body paint, etc edition?

pastebin.com/RYjzFyv8

I'll put this out here for now and give everyone time to look up the items. Hey, I went through all 200+ tickets myself (to see if I actually wanted to keep anything. It was just a few.) so you can too. Format will be similar to last time. Pick 3 items you want and pick an additional 6 items in case your main 3 are taken and some of your 2nd picks are also taken. I'll open up the survey form thing some time next week, maybe even after Christmas in case people are busy during that time because I know I won't be haha. And to give myself time in case there are a lot more people this time because that'll mean more present boxes I'll need to acquire.

If you want to get things done fast or rank high sure, but autists from this shithole suffer from explosive diarrhea everytime they have to communicate for gameplay related content and not for sucking dicks.

adding onto this, lock on in particular is extremely useful for countering that 3 part wave attack where he throws his hand up, since as Hr you can just lock on, step to the side and Hero Counter every wave, and for Br using a JG lock on ensures that every hit stays on
a lot of attacks are like that, like the blow away/pp drain from veil or falz angel
not to say that you should use it in every situation like mobbing, but it still has a good deal of uses that you'll experience often

they are good mobbing weapons, they excel ion buster quests (with their respective potential)
not entirely sure about free matches but i dont see why not since cfiles asks for lv1 enemies, but main matches (even grade 3) have chance of dropping 13*s so eh

But locking on actually helps me successfully to Hero counter some moves better. Like the triple Hero counter to Deus' whirlwind move. It allows me to use DarkBlast better and not lose track of Phaleg due to the massive tracking issues I have otherwise. And finally when I use it during the AIS phase of Yamato.
I don't use it on every occasion but in some it does seem to help me.

This poster might already be gone but im up for Cmode if anyone here is still interested.

Apparently my CF weapon dropped but I cant find it, does it go to storage if im not near it?

I don't want anything this time but I just want to say you are a very nice user and I hope something really nice happens to you on Christmas.

Huh, does this mean DS is out of the dumpster? 5% difference doesn't seem like that much of a loss, especially when all the major bosses are still weak to light.

Thanks for those 3 gifts you gave me in my room. I might now know who you are but keep safe out there user, and best wishes to you. I'll skip this round because you've already done enough for me.

I just unlocked hero!!! = ]

>Leveling bouncer
I hope so