Is Islam the only Veeky Forums approved religion?

Discuss

Lurk more ahmed.

no, Lain is the one true God

>Veeky Forums approved
>religion
50% of his are atheist according to the last poll I think(not sure), Christians were like 30%(?)
Technically, the only Veeky Forums approved religions would be agnosticism(not really a religion)/full blown atheism or Catholicism/with a bit of Orthodoxy. Oh, and Zoroastrianism, since people love them Aryan religions.

I think atheists were 40% with 20% Catholics, 13% protestants I think? Atheism was the plurality but not the majority

Veeky Forums is a Reformed Protestant board

>Catholic
into the oven

Lain was just a prediction for cracky

Yes because Veeky Forumstorians are a bunch of cucks

Not even Christian. Catholics were the wast majority of Christians in the poll.

>inb4 Catholics aren't Christian

Catholics aren't Christian

>liking a religion makes you a cuck
I don't get it

No, Christianity is the most Veeky Forums approved religion because it is the most successful and the most closely associated with human achievement and progress.

muslim countries have been durka-durkaing for 1400 years and they have like 1 scientific nobel prize to show for it.

On the other hand the countries of christendom have won probably >95% of scientific nobel prizes.

nobel prizes are only one metric, before the nobel prize system was invented, the domination of christendom and superiority of christendom was even more apparent.

muslims should feel very embarrassed about what a loser-religion islam is

Early Islam was doing pretty well.

If Islam wasnt cucked by Saudis or made into Larping by Persians but instead grew out of Mutazilite theology and phosophy it may have well been.

Sucks that your religion is being shoehorned by the arab versions of cletus

I bet more Nobel prize winners are atheists than the general population. So what does that say?

B-But they came from Christian countries!
D-D-D-DEUS VULT!

that doesn't say a whole lot really. i mean Obama got one before he could do anything as president.

>nobel PEACE prize
into the trash

dead meme lad
if you wait ~15 more years you can make a Veeky Forums thread one her though

>if you wait ~15 more years you can make a Veeky Forums thread one her though
That's kind of what I'm doing at the moment.
I tried to make one on her birthday but it got deleted.

While your existence sounds sad I look forward to the thread in 15 years and wish you well

it says that inquiring minds are less likely to be devoutly religious than the general population.

Is your question meant to somehow refute my post?

Your point does not change that Islam is a clear loser-religion in comparison to christianity and that Christianity is the most successful religion and the religion most closely associated with human achievement and progress.

Are you butthurt about this for some reason?
well done for at least trying to come up with a rebuttal though, rather than impotently expressing your frustration and butthurt through an image macro like

That's a weird way of spelling Eva unit 01+shinji+shinji's mum+some s2 engines+adam's DNA+Giant Naked Rei.

I call giant naked Rei Adam Kadmon.

You see, it's not just Rei (Lilith), it's also Kawaru (Adam). Them binding together causes all the souls to bind together once more, and Adam Kadmon was once all the souls in the original man.

Therefore it only makes sense to call this entity Adam Kadmon, especially considering that eva is sprinkled with plenty of references to Jewish lore. So please stop calling it 'giant naked Rei'.

Veeky Forums doesn't approve of religion.

Veeky Forums is a hellenic board

Behold your lady and savior

yes.

This is a Judaic board user.

Rei worst girl but best person.

No, sorry, Veeky Forums is an Asatruic board

This pretty much

you misspelled autistic

kek

Uhh, no?
I'm personally Jewish, and Islam is literally the Evil g-d brought unto earth to see how we would deal with it and how fast we'd destroy it.

Also, Veeky Forums isn't one person.

Proportionately speaking, the Jews have won more Nobel prizes than anybody else. That cannot be disputed. As for Islam, I'd have to agree with the other guy who said early Islam was good though. Not sure where exactly the decline began, but as a Shi'a, I admittedly have a tendency to place a lot of the blame on medieval Sunni "revivalists" who helped to fossilise the rational seeking of science called for in the Qur'an into much more dogmatic and relatively unproductive "religious science". Now I'm not denying that there's a place for shaikhs and so on, but seriously, we really missed a trick on that one. In my humble opinion.

Most of us are actually just atheists who enjoy larping.

Wouldn't mind a benevolent qt as God instead of the abrahamic ones.

>the Evil g-d brought unto earth to see how we would deal with it and how fast we'd destroy it.

funny, i thought exactly the same of joos, i'm not religious btw

Jew hatred is pretty stupid (((imo)))
Most leftist kikes are a bunch of edgy fedora tippers who wouldn't have the balls to fight for Israel and actually fund the destruction of our nation, the likes of Soros etc.
The only based atheist kikes are Russian ones, the only ones (+orthodox kikes) who vote red in New York and who would support a Jewish state and don't scream MUH PALESTINE.

Islam on the other hand, is evil by its theological core, contrary to Judaism which supports traditional western morals and values and actually shaped them.

Leftism is the problem, leftism pandering to Islam. Not Judaism. And most leftists come from your camp, some of you atheists just worship the state instead. (Not implying collective guilt just sayin a lot of atheists are stupid, about 70% of them).

Veeky Forums is mostly atheist board with the Christian minority being Roman Catholic/Orthodox Christian.

Mohamedans belong in the desert.

>actually shaped them.
You say it like it's something good.

The 10 commandments are good shit my nigga. If you don't like traditional western morals and values you don't deserve white skin.

>Judaism which supports traditional western morals and values and actually shaped them.
I think you need to point these out man, that doesn't sound right

Getting a nobel prize isn't a good thing anyways

Would like them without the forced sand-nigger elements thanks.

>basic stuff like don't kill, don't steal, don't lie etc.
Guess the pagans didn't know any of this

Take the 10 commandments for respect of life and private property for example.
Or Talmudic law of self defense.
>When someone comes to stay you, slay him first
Also, Torah is anti transgendered my
>abomination to G-d
And other degeneracy like polygamy.

Read the Talmud
>when someone comes to slay you slam him first
Just kill the sandniggas, that'd be ok by Jewish law my man.

Fucking misquoted twice already
WHEN SOMEONE COMES TO SLAY YOU SLAY HIM THE FUCK FIRSTthx

Cult of the Supreme Being is the official religion of Veeky Forums