clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie enjoys final death on January 2nd:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

Ride Fast into the Night:
mwomercs.com/black-lanner

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OutreachHPG/comments/7k3a4n/swol_unit_power_rankings/
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=435&l=9dcb41661c88409a3adc47f7b56a2b1be1441e94
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=435&l=0801e41e554f65132cac6712ce0b29b71384cd70
youtube.com/watch?v=WcWM_1hBu_c
youtube.com/watch?v=MDsuu0v2TcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sudden Death
That's the name of my peepee

For those who aren't aware currently 35% discount on mechs
Viper (And Hero)
Cyclops (And Hero)
Night Gyr (And Hero)
Huntsman (And Hero)
Linebacker (And Hero)
Marauder IIC (And Hero)
Bushwacker (And Hero)
Super Nova (And Hero)
Assassin (And Hero)
Roughneck (And Hero)
Javelin (And Hero)
Uziel (And Hero)
Cougar (And Hero)

Any of the heroes actually worth buying, though?

Sleipnir and Pakhet are decent

So is this pre or post gangbang? Place your bets!

I already have the Packie and I won't have the MC for the Sleipnir even with all the free MC.

I bet you are american

These days, one harassment lawsuit and goodbye, half the company.

Speaking of, Canada just toughened up their sexual harassment in the workplace laws.

*hehehehehing intensifies*

Is the HPG down right now?

Tina is cute! CUTE!

Mwomercs.com seems to be kaput.

That's what I meant, yeah.
Fucking PGI.

Jager had an MG build and got two people at the end with internal damage before my assault arrived, or it would have been 12-4. Alas.

*6, fug.

We did have a big DC wave a few minutes ago, wonder if it's related.

When are they going to spool up the backups? Can't we get a Mobile HPG from a Cyclops to bring comms back online?

I was young, and very stupid, and spent like 200ish dollars on mechs and junk years ago. I stopped playing a last year cause I was just getting kinda bored with it.

Should I start playing again? Has anything really changed or gotten better?

You get new toys to play with because of the tech update, both Clan and IS. QP is about as satisfying as it always has been. Different? A bit. Better? Only good enough to keep going along.

Don't feed the pig further, see for yourself. They're luring people in with daily MC rewards and a big giveaway on the 27th.

bamp

MWO site still ded. Wonder when they'll hire weekend staff to actually keep an eye on things?

reddit.com/r/OutreachHPG/comments/7k3a4n/swol_unit_power_rankings/

kong not even name dropped in the shitposting list, sad.

The list is FP unit only, and you niggers are mainly american prime timer shitters while the shitposter is a cuntbag of an aussie.

Still, if it makes scrubs asspained that they're not mentioned in the Failure Party shitpost list, it's all worth it.

Does KONG even bother with FP?

GONK certainly doesn't give a shit at this point, outside of events.

Site back "up" but showing game and forums offline.

Which of the prize mechs resells for the most?

what makes you think you can sell it?

Anything on this list worth getting? I've got the Huntsman and Viper already. I'm eyeing a CBill Cyclops, Bushwacker, or Maurauder IIC.

Cyclops is pretty good. It's rather mobile thanks to its large engine caps, and can either run a massive amount of SRMs for an intimidating close range brawler or a mixed build (AC/20 SRMs? The Hero does pure ballistics builds the best, you won't do anything really satisfying with the regular variants that only have RT Ballistics slots)
I don't have hands-on experience with the Bushwacker but I've found it pretty tanky facing off against it in scouting and I'll be giving it a go soon.
The Marauder IIC is another solid assault since it's got the Marauder's shape and has clantech as a battlemech (so you can choose your XL engine size and grab as much podspace as you want), but for one reason or another I just really haven't felt like playing mine.

Who the fuck is that tasteless fuck with those horrible red shoes?!

woah... so big....

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

Welcome to PGI. Enjoy my oversized Wolfhound.

Cyclops is alright.
Night Gyr is arguably the best dakka in the game, certainly the best dakka available to Clan Heavy mechs.
Linebacker would be in a much better place if clan SRMs and clan lasers weren't such complete dogshit right now.
Marauder IIC is a great Mech, definitely worth it if you are even slightly interested.
Bushwacker, same thing, it has a handful of meta builds (RACwacker, SRM brawler, typical laservom and has an extremely effective frontal profile for firing lines + a good shield side for damage reduction on your center torso if that's your thing.
Supernova, it's not bad, but it's an Assault.
Assassin 21 is pretty good, if you want a Medium that's actually a Light, pick it up.
Roughneck has good quirks for brawling, I wouldn't say it's anything special but hey.
Javelin... up to you. I don't like it, personally.
Don't buy the Uziel. Worst Mech in the game.
Cougar could be cool if you want the fabled Support Light role, just keep in mind it's very slow, very wide, and relies on its shoulder-mounted stuff to hill hump well. It wasn't my thing but it's still better than an Uziel.

In short, the Marauder 2C and Bushwacker are the best picks, the only outright shit one is Uziel.

Bushwacker is fun as fuck. With nose mounted ballistic hardpoints you can run dual just-about-anything and absolutely wreck shit. Alternatively, follow the meta and run missiles on whatever chassis is good for that, but I ain't about that meta life.

Cyclops is also the fastest IS assault mech in the game and is capable of fielding 80 missile tubes. So take from that what you will.

>80
heh...

Oh right it's 120... I wish I could feasibly use them all

Which kong lord has the biggest knot and why is it Haruko?

It's actually only 110 any ways you look at it. 20+20+10 on each ST for 50, and 10 in the CT. LRM20s are just too bulky to fit 3 in one ST.
As far as actually using them, it's just too many launchers to use outside of a meme build. You could strip all the armor and use a tiny STD but you're going to overheat like crazy and be super inefficient and if a light finds your memeing ass, hoo boy you're in for it.
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=435&l=9dcb41661c88409a3adc47f7b56a2b1be1441e94

What kind of build would you guys recommend for the BSW-S2?

Like I said, I wish I could feasibly use all 120 tubes. You can use them all, but not comfortably. mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=435&l=0801e41e554f65132cac6712ce0b29b71384cd70

Ah, interesting. For some reason I thought it was 20/20/10 but it's 20/20/15
Yeah, I'm not so sure about mixing MRMs and LRMs but it's a meme nonetheless.
The best Q build is just ASRM40 though.

>Americans
>Playing on american servers
>Euro still won't go back.

Go back to your servers.

>RACwacker
Why not call it the BushRACker? That flows so much better.

IHMT

>ntg-d

Why did you die first? This is all your fault.

It has a laser in the CT.

my lrms will block out the sun

>ian dresari

Jesus christ why.

Yeah well, the sun kinda had it comin'.

I'm lacking assaults.

Is the Super Nova A still worth getting?

It's probably that or a Huntsman

Depends on what you want to do with it but our resident LRM shitposter Brain Cancer likes it.

ATM's or LRM's I guess. I've stayed away from missile load outs in general.

Is there another variant that could come out ahead?

>I've stayed away from missile loadouts
Why'd you choose the only C-bill Supernova with M hardpoints then?

To play something different.

>decide to farm a bit on alt account thats almost halfway through tier 2
>get literally instant games no matter what weight class I'm in
>have fun showing potatoes how to do 1k+ damage in stormcrows, phoenix hawks, uziels and javelins for hours on end
>go back to main account that's tier 1, get to spend 5 minutes in queue to find a game.

>Phoenix Hawk
>good
maybe in T5
t. bought the Ultimate pack w/ Early Adopter bonus

The 6x energy with ECM variant is a fantastic hit and run mech. 6x MPL, while a little spicy with only 15 total DHS, can still put out a decent amount of damage at a steady pace.

Or if you want more heat efficiency, change two of the MPLs into ERSLs. erSmalls synchronize in terms of cooldown and burn duration with MPLs almost perfectly, not to mention the optimum range difference between the two is just 20 meters. It's like running 5x MPLs, but for 1 ton less.

>MWO 2.0 will be announced in 2018
>will run on unreal and share all the assets from MW5
>MW5 will have no PVP
>all players wanting PVP will be told to go play MWO
>all your stuff from current MWO will be non transferable to MWO 2.0
>but anybody with an account in MWO will get a special new founders mech when 2.0 goes live

>Nobody plays MWO except the asians who think they're MLG pros and old men trying to socialize from their caves.
>Massive modding for MW5 creates 3 major sandbox campaigns and tons of content. 10 kinds of mod managers released in the first year until the smurfy mod manager is released.

>all your stuff from current MWO will be non transferable to MWO 2.0
The folks that have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars would be absolutely livid. Shit I've spent 100 over the five years I've been playing it and I'd be fucking furious, too.

It'll never happen, it would be suicide for them to just fork over every mech free.

Forking over every mech you had unlocked on your MWO account would not be " financial suicide" since the pig would be able to monetize so many newer mechs and aspects of the game.

Instead of giving away any founders prizes, they could just let players transition over with their already unlocked shit, which on a new engine and possibly different mechanics would mean players would have to spend more time playing and grinding shit to optimize their builds again.

Which would be great marketing for the pig, and ensure that "mwo 2.0" would have a stable playerbase to start off with. Pissing in the cereal of the current MWO players would guarantee that MWO2.0 dies a stillborn.

Cyclops. Huntsman, Marauder IIC are all fun and great mechs. Javelin and Supernova are decent and fun.

The pig keeps the servers running as they are because the golds buy every mech released. They'd never have to buy any mech if it were that way for a follow up game.

Top tier
>supernova 1
>mad IIC, IIC-A
>bushwacker
>cyclops sleipnir

High tier
>night gyr D, jade kike
>cyclops 10Q
>assassin 21
>linebacker
>huntsman, pajeet

Mid tier
>viper
>roughneck
>javelin

Trash tier
>cougar
>uziel

Wait, did I fuck up by buying the D CT? Was I tricked by the 1E in it?

>did I fuck up by buying the D CT?
No.
What you just did is bait your own self.

it has 65 yaw instead of 70 but that 1e is fine, it fits an lpl or pepsi which is usually what you want.

Oh, ok.

Autism makes it difficult to pick up on social cues.

As bait, that is going all out.

And I mount ATM 36 on it for serious shooting. Like this.

I have three, one ATM, one ATM/LRM, one LRM+NARC for when I fuck around.

Which is the bushwacker to get? P1 Missile Memes, or S2 because it has as many missile slots as you could possibly use anyways, and gets an extra E slot?

I beat my speedrun WR in MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries! (pic is from the run, it's what I use for half the run)

53:47 (vs my older 58:33 or 58:47)

X2 is the best all-around Bushwacker.

...Ultra 5s?

Yep! They are already in there so I don't have to configure it, it's a speedrun after all. I just drop the LRM15 and up their ammo count and heat sinks

Why is that? I'm probably not going to be using the dual RAC5 BSW.

Post vid. I hate MW4 but I'd watch it.

>one picture
>30 drops where he gets mauled by light mechs and fast mediums.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcWM_1hBu_c

It has strong engine quirks that make it more mobile. 2E + 2B all in the torso doesn't hurt either

Hmm yes, and it's not likely I'll run more than 3 missiles in anything but scouting so the X2 seems like the real deal.

>MWO says it needs 50 gigs to install

Haha, what the fuck. This game uses up 50 giggalidoos?

Clearly, as this picture shows I get killed constantly by lights and fast mediums, barely managing to scratch their paint and dying as a harmless target drone to all and sundry.

Oh wait, I ended up killing a Huntsman and Cicada that match, along with a Kit Fox, Blackjack, Jagermech, and an Annhilator.

Seriously, you only get fucked if you decide to be Rambo and expect you're a god that can be solo and beat everything.

1X, 2X and P1 are the best ones.

Shit, I was a pirate all along.

It uses about 20.

PGI are not good at compression.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDsuu0v2TcI

The menus are in 800 x 600, but the rest of the gameplay is 1920 x 1080.

I need to figure out a free video editor to make it nice tho.

Im trying to come up with a nice paint job for my atlas, I noticed both sherman and mountan lines, although not all that special, make the paint look real nice.
Have you guys got any nice suggestions or atlas of your own to show up?

What does your skill tree look like for it? I've been waiting for it to go on sale and bought one yesterday as soon as I found out about the sale. I've played a few rounds in it and my side torsos always feel so weak, so I'm probably going all in on armor, as well as all the missile nodes, target decay, and probably maxed out double coolshot.

Which Marauder IIC is the meta? I only got around 10mil and want to pick up a Bushwacker too if possible.

you can stop looking at the thread now, you wont find anything better than mine.

Besides the Scorch? Personally I like the one with 9 energy. Either go with 9MPLs or a mix of LPLs and ERMLs.