/svg/ Shadowverse General

BANISHED edition.

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCHSl-1yVos&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove aegis
t. shadowplayer

Seriously, not only Carabossa is irrelevant to aggro she's also broken as hell on its own. On turn 6 against fucking aggro they can already expect you to be under 10 defense, when she comes out you already see your health as 9 but not only that, she also draw cards and her effect stacks. So it's free burn damage/draw cards/insane stats/stackable effect. And then Cygames pretend to "touch aggro", nerfing one of the most irrelevant card in the process only give it an -1/1?

remove dshit
t. havenplayer

furrycraft reporting in!

remove sibyl
t. bloodplayer

this is my wife

that's a boy though

remove bahamut
t. dirtplayer

Why?

fuck, I wish

>tfw you quit smoking, soda, and eating outside to feel less guilty about buying digital cards

Man Aiela is so precious

This is why.

wife (male)

sv is good for your health

There's not a single thing to say except that Blood and Shadow are Cygames pet class.

yeah, was promoted to gold rarity

>not mentioning dragon as part of the trio
kys dragoncuck

>tfw shadowba kidz are around me

How to git gud with forestcraft.
>inb4 use blood

Hope we get more(any) fanart of her now.

You're waifu's butt cheek is getting censored
>my wife
Ugh reddit.

What? If you're at 9 or 6 HP vs Blood it's an auto-loss due to Razory+Carabossa (overkill), slow crafts like Dragon doesn't even come close to this kind of unfairness.

aggro forest is stronger than blood

>turn 6 18 damage out of hand
>slow
kys dragoncuck

>announce rotations cause the card pool is getting too big and they want a "newer" experience for the players
>bring back rotated out cards in the form of new, higher rarity reprint versions that are more balanced
>practically nerfing the old card in the form of creating a new rarer version instead of just nerfing the old card
You now realise they literally made rotations because they found a way to nerf cards without needing to give compensation vials back, better yet, you have to get these new cards yourself, which means YOU end up SPENDING rupies and vials to recieve nerfs.
Bravo KMR bravo.

It isn't though.

dumb vampyshitter

Okay vampy, you can go now. Daily remind that laughable designs like dread are done on purpose to mislead a game/craft's current condition.

I never even defended blood, stupid dragoncuck, learn to read. It's just as much of a pet craft as dragon is.

It's not, passive-aggressive netdecker.

>anyone who points out dragon is bullshit is either vampy or a netdecker
kys dragoncuck

All you're doing is deflection, which is kinda ironic.

That fucking Fairy Saber is absolutely useless at 6PP.

Make it 4PP 2/3 and it would be great. Hell, even if you make it 5PP 3/4 I will still consider using it, but 6PP is just too much.

I'm not being passive-aggressive you dumb little shitstain. I'm outright insulting you and your intelligence.

Save Lesbocraft

what's wrong with being a pet

Defend reprinting old stables as legos

That's not what deflection means, ESL dragoncuck. Don't skip your English classes next time.

hes the new cynthia

aiela was reprinted as a gold!

KMR wants your money.

BROTHERS
IN
BATTLE

Of course you're, braindead shithead.

Nobody can say anything about Blood? The craft that got higher winrate than 'PDK' and literary got away with it unpunished?

>Nobody can say anything about Blood?
Learn to read, ESL dragoncuck. I literally said that Blood is a bullshit pet class. I'm pointing out, however, that you're pretending Dragon isn't the same shit.

Maybe a leak.
youtube.com/watch?v=nCHSl-1yVos&feature=youtu.be

Lightning chain
5pp Rune Bronze Spell
Deal 3 damage to an ennemy (leader or follower).
If you have 3 cards or less in hand after casting this spell, add a Lighting chain in your hand.

i hate snakes
remove snakes from game please

blood is like the most nerfed craft for the recent months

Yeah I remember that french guy revealing Airbound Barrage.

Eh, how are you going to run out of cards with Oz?

Agreed. I want the class literally called Vampire to be about vampires, not some retarded off-theme snake memery.
t. Vampire main

And I'm saying that you're just deflecting when you say "Dragon is as bullshit as Blood", since it' not, and that's not really the point.

Cynthia is 6PP 5/6. This new guy is weak as fuck.

I was about to say that it looks pretty shit but I could see it being a 1of somewhere

That's not what deflection means. I'm pointing out an inconsistency in your statements and that you're trying to present a false narrative by pretending dragon isn't one of the three pet classes.

>Wonderland Dreams
Don't be a idiot. Kys and Bats precedes WD.

but

>unplayable garbage in standard
>tier 2 in DE
>tier 3 in RoB
>unplayable in pre-nerf TotG, tier 2 in post-nerf TotG
>tier 0 in first month of WLD, tier 1 in second month of WLD, tier 2 in third month of WLD
>literally the single least played in first month of SFL, getting only one playable card in the entire expansion
>tier 1 in second and third months of SFL

>MOOOOOOOOOOM BLOOD WAS ALWAYS THE BULLSHIT BROKEN CLASS

and they are balanced, got most of their winrate in november on dshift saving your ass to play the slower decks you love so much

carabosse was nerfed for your sins!

What inconsistency? I can basically say that you're wrong. Dragon isn't one of the Cygames pet class, it doesn't add up to what you said. Cygames manipulated Dragon's playrate using lot of tricks as well, including taking Roost out of maintenance within perfect dumb timing.

>unplayable in prenerf totg
>t2 in post nerf totg
ok youre baiting
nothing to see here

>5pp demonic strike lol

ahah its shit

It's true, though.
In pre-nerf TotG, all classes other than Shadow and Dragon were unplayable memes.
In post-nerf TotG, only Shadow could realistically be called tier 1.

There are some in this thread that thought they would print more snek support after how they dealt with megalorcas.

okay
follow your deck advice and kys

>no argument

good for aggro

>try this deck
>7 game lose streak
nice

he doesn't need an argument when you are blatantly lying, kys blood was tier 1 after the nerfs

>no DB in roachnigger/birdfucker meta
What did you expect, really?

Sounds nice with Manaria lego. 4 face damage every turn.

you need to kill yourself, autist

Reminder that the remaining neutral lego is a Satan reprint.

>kys blood was tier 1 after the nerfs
(You)

Baguettes please translate.

>5pp infinite 6 damage face
>runetumors will defend this

Top 1-50 ladders players were mostly all Vengeance Blood players. One can say that Midrange Shadow and Kys Blood were on the same level.

>Board
>Ever getting support
Here you go, infinite burn and board clears. Do you rike it? Enjoy Shadowverse, Thank You.

How come Satan's and Bahamut's wings look so similar?

See pic related and this: They were nowhere near on the same level.
Sure, KYS was one of the best decks at the time, but calling anything non-Shadow in post-nerf TotG tier 1 is a big fucking joke.

How are you suppose to keep your handsize to 3?

I won't reply to someone posting shadowlog. If midrange was tier 0, that makes blood tier 1 at the very least.

>I won't reply to someone posting shadowlog.
>says he while replying to a post with shadowlog
the madman

>Trying to argue with Shadowniggers
These subhumans try to argue that Haven is broken, not even good, but broken, and you think can convince a none dumpster class (past standard anyway) like Blood is not broken? The only fair meta to them is pre nerf ToG, where everything had sub 40% winrate to their 1, 2, Catacomb curve.

>replying to the avatarfag

no one is saying shadow wasnt t1
but blood was t1 as well discordnigger

>third most played class
>third highest winrate class
>tier 1
>way below shadow in both numbers, not even comparable
what a fucking joke

>If midrange was tier 0, that makes blood tier 1 at the very least.
Neutral Blood was tier 0, and everything else is literally tier 2-3. I couldn't give a shit about your slapfight of dragonniggers vs shadowniggers vs bloodniggers but I'm fucking annoyed that you're not even using the term "tier-0" correctly.

Need a concede

>go first using the same neutral package
>win even if your opponent is Spawn because you went first
So I can assume you aren't using that term correctly as well?

Thank you Stella

I can't wait to reroll until I get cerb

>revisionism
Neutral Blood has a 62% winrate going second back in July.

i can't wait to open 2k packs and get latham instead of cerb and albert

fat legs fat legs!