vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous

Should I craft 2x voidlord, 1x weapon, and 1x cube to play control warlock?

fuck mage

yes.

xth for farting on your rank 24 micro dick with my prolapsed gaped open abyss

Who are we rooting for in Seatstory cup?

>tfw literally shieldbearer tier

I just want to be good at the game, even though I don't enjoy it.

I HATE warlock

>new bread before old one even reached post limit
OP is a priest player

Right so i've played about 20 games of spell hunter and it has the same problems as n'zoth hunter a.k.a I win before playing the whole point of the deck. I never need to play the weapon to win i've always won or lost without it. Also the fact you can get such shitty spells from it is really fucking bad like useless spells like stampede or dinomancy or multishot, stufff that you can't even fucking play at least mage has 12 different activators for shatter they an rng up

What do you mean, like you don't have enough money or what?

Can really throw me through a loop when I get one off evolve

I wish they could have a stable ethnostate in Africa, left to make a society that actually suits their needs and nature, rather than being eternally dicked around by western corporations and NGOs sabotaging (deliberately or unintentionally) any chance of them ever developing for themselves

Also I'd like to build a giant wall around the ethnostate so they don't try to leave

this has to be fake

>shaman is finally shit again
What went so right?

no, my deck should be able to carry me to rank 5 and more even though it's not the optimal one

I just play like shit

rotation

Who /wild/ here?

You dont have a confederate gadsen room to hang black qts in it?

>another day without daily quest

Small indie company.

I wish crusher shaman was playable. I wish totem token shaman was playable. Instead, all of the cards are shit on their own and require multiple synergies and retarded opponent to not kill anything.

literally you're stuck at rank 20?

I just randomly got mine in the middle of the day.

works on MY machine

relog several times.

>Another day with three daily quests
Feels good man.

>there are people that don't know how to get the daily quests in the year 2017

I havent gotten a quest on my EU account since release of kobolds. Maybe half of them on NA.

got legend on standard, playing wild now with a better dragon summoner deck than standard. Every game is vs reno priest though. Literally 90% of my matches after rank 10.

My wild games have been against shaman mage and warlock recently then again I'm still rank 12

Aren't you supposed to be in /a/

I did it, I finally beat dungeon run
All it takes is getting the flag early and repeatedly drafting murlocs and/or other cheap minions, and also happening to get togwaggle instead of more dangerous final bosses
fun game

probably not in the long run, but it feels like it right now

I had that too but then I turned the game off and turned it back on. viola.

>three
How is that better than having none, you wastrel?

What's are there any fun combos that you can do with cube in shaman?

No it's not. It's an /aco/ colony.

>play grumble against double battlecry/deathrattle boss
>instantly feel like a retard

>siding with jews and defending the quest bugs
these people are so fucking retarded

Is warlock weapon a good craft? Kinda wanna try cubelock but not sure if worth my dust.

samefag

Kripp the master of PvE got btfo by are guy trump

well playing voidlord is practically a free win vs aggro

wtf

Yeah but lackey is enough in tauntlock, in cubelock you really need to pull those doomguards

did you see it too?

So i typically try to use weaker aggro decks when doing the 80g challenge a friend quest to get them over quickly.

But this one guy on my friends list is always trying so hard to win when i see It as just a quick pack of cards. The latest deck he used was really annoying. So today I used my most cancerous deck.

My deck has a solid chance of besting any other deck no matter if aggro, control, or greed value. I only lose of you have a crazy aggro deck that gets lucky with fledge flapper or maybe really high rolls on super greedy decks and me not drawing well enough.

Anyway I used this deck on him and i just kept removing all of his shit until my infinite value was about to start kicking in. He eventually just forfeited the match after I cleared his board for the 5th time in a row.

Feels good

yes what the fuck

South Africa has wast mineral riches. Like absolutely ridiculous. Almost more than the rest of the world combined. And yet it's a dingy, poverty-stricken rape capital because they removed evil whitey and put boss nigga in charge. They have everything they need for prosperity but keep fucking themselves over by putting corrupt tribal chieftains in charge.

But the real question is: how is this related to Hearthstone?

weapon is debatable. cubelock is only one currently using it. its a strong deck, but not significantly more than control lock. control might outpace it long run and you can tech to beat cube very easily in a tournament setting. you are seeing more spell breakers at higher ranks for stuff like tempo rogue already. theres even removing prince to have saps and evis again for reach and removal. weapon hate will show up if they continue to be dominant as well. standard control lock is just as strong, but not as easily countered, but without burst significantly weaker to priest barring nut draw rin to burnt deck with their raza/anduin at bottom.

if you arent a legend palyer and have dust concerns, id hold off on crafting the weapon for another week at least. see what develops in countering it.

>the state of rank5+ in wild right now
Priest & Warlocks everywhere. Honorable mention to dudespally.

>9 mana card
>relevant against aggro

No one else noticed this?

Here is a short list of decks I like to eat.

>Jade Druid
>Swarm Druid
>Deathrattle Hunter
>Spell Hunter
>Keep-my-quest-in-hand-to-try-and-surprise-you Mage
>Hand Buff Paladin
>Inner Fire Priest
>Weapon Rogue
>Tempo Rogue
>Evolve Shaman
>Dark Pact Warlock
>Togwaggle Warrior

Why aren't you running Geist?

>4taunts
>works like sludge belcher
>not relevant

Just pulled Allyoumeth. Kinda works OK in face mage with just a lot of burn and the new face secrets. Is there a good list for wild? Torch and ice lance should be pretty OP.

Do you maybe not know what aggro is? Because if you're alive or not already winning by turn 9 against it, that probably isn't aggro.

Well im /f2p/ so dust is definetly a concern. Why is being legend relevant? Also, do you think Rin is craft worthy? Feels too slow for my tastes

I saw, refreshed the page though.

do you not know what the cheese combo is? do you not know warlock now has a complete curve play every step of the way? Do you not know aggro plays bonemare?

>what is lackey
>what is warlock weapon

>Turn 9
>He doesn't know

>Year of the Mammoth
>3rd expansion
>People still playing Pirate Warrior

how fucking poor

>Steamroll to rank 10 each month
>Play strictly Casual thereafter
>Concede with no drawbacks the moment I see

>Exodia Mage
>Big Priest
>Pirate Warrior
>Enjoy the game a lot more

to be fair there is all of hot dogshit for warrior now. dmh is better than armor up archetype

Same here but rank 5 for dat sweet epic. And I just concede to priests

Because I'm not playing at rank 15 my man

You enyoy conceding and think preist players are cucks?

legend players typically stay at head of meta and want to be competitive and would craft it to have such a strong deck this early even if it ended up bad long run. if you arent pushing for legend, i would not craft it until end of month when its confirmed good.

>shaman

I enjoy games that dont end up in cheap combos after half an hour. Conceding to priest means queue up against something more interesting.

No one enjoys playing with Priests. The only time I get enjoyment out of a game with a Priest is when I'm rank 5 and I gatekeep one who is rank 6.

kek

literally ignore you: the class

i win by not buying into solitaire decks, I'm not giving them the satisfaction of jerking themselves off for 10 minutes

How do you feel about fighting fatigue warrior with dead man hand

>when I'm rank 5 and I gatekeep one who is rank 6.
based

subtle

haven't seen one in months

Well i play hs casually, have gotten legend in the past when i have random pikes of interest in the game but nowadays i tend to just craft shit i think will be fun for instance DK Valeera.

they're rare enough that its alright. Itès not as frustrating and seems to require some amount of execution from the warrior.

it's dead. warrior has literally no good decks.

I just want to play a non-highlander control priest, anyone know a decent list? Just want to outlast the cancer aggro faggots.

I only do that with Priests and sometimes Quest Mages, everyone else who is rank 6 gets an emote and a turn 1 concede.
I usually concede out of boredom if the game takes too long, but the deck it's so shit that I usually hang around to collect my free win.

warrior was too pure for blizzard
>best control deck since the beginning
>suddenly best aggro deck since patches
RIP my patrician friend

I'm just not seeing the appeal of Secret / Burn mage this expansion

It's devolved, much like all aggro, to "they play one taunt and I lose"

>priest OTK

OH MAN what a fun deck.

Okay. What went wrong with KnC that this is happening?

>Priest
>DK

Priest meta.

seatstory is best live though, it's all about the banter and 'you have to be there'

Seatstory is live though....

>not wanting to Well Played a creeperfag

>based Guldan
>fag
>says the Priest player
top kek

Who allowed you to speak, P*iest subhuman? Go back to ruining the game for everyone else, or better, kys.

Warlock is the chad class faggot

ad story is a fucking joke. the first couple were great. now its 45 mins ads, 5 mins games and 10 mins of talkstone.

No wonder the Lich King silence you guys.

I REKT A BIG PRIEST WITH THAT ZOOLOCK I GOT FROM AN user. THANK YOU BASED user. DO YOU WANT A FREE DRINK?